Male HQ

TOKYO 2020 Olympic Games Discussion (compiled)

As the Olympics progress, I get the feeling that spectators having been left out because of the pandemic affects very little if at all the quality of the events.  I even suspect that the athletes themselves care little about this,  at least far far down their care for their personal performances.  I even suspect that we get better cyber coverage because of this lack of personal attendances,  with the events made more accessible world wide to preserve their importance.

I find that there is plenty of access to watch the events in the US, both on internet and TV.  I have always found advantageous to follow big events remotely as opposed to in person.  This goes for any kind of concerts, sports events, seminars.   In every football game I think that I have a better view on my widescreen TV than the poor guys sitting on the stands.  And I can stop it, rewind, play it back,  take a break to get some candy or drinks, or turn it off, leaving it recording to watch later.  

In this way, I am enjoying these Olympics more than ever, unconcerned by all the negatives surrounding it.  With these selfish thoughts, I realize that life is good.  :) 

Guest Guest
On 7/25/2021 at 5:17 AM, BudakFit said:

The opening ceremony of the shirtless guy representing his country. So 🔥 Just wanna wrestle with him and let him win haha tits hard just looking and imagine him...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

ha ha. these people have so much time to run through all these instagram profiles. ha ha..

Would the amount of gay sportsmen (and women) be between 5 - 10 % of all athletes or are they over-represented...? 

I found a number of 11,326 athletes for the 2020/2021 Tokyo Olympics,

(but shocked that this number doesn't seem to be from 1958....  😆)...

Surely, for some nations the guys/ girls would prefer not to disclose their homosexuality.

And have they decided in Japan, whether trans athletes can use the toilet of their choice???

Thanks guest haha 😜 

Imagine him open shower 🚿 with me bringing my nipple clamps etc...oil up with my sensual massage oil....body to body and seduce other straight boys by watching us.....

To come out is increasingly safe in today's world.  Maybe this makes this Olympics the one with the most out gays.  But can we be sure that previous ones don't have the same number of LGBTs?  And yes,  why no Asian cuties being out?

What I noticed in that list is that all these out athletes have very nice boyfriends.  So here may be the solution for so many older gays feeling unattractive and lonely:  work out in the gym hard and become an olympic athlete, and you too will have a nice boyfriend.  :thumb:

Guest Guest

Do you guys think Joseph Schooling can still win Gold for 100m butterfly?

I’d be happy if he can at least get a Bronze.

But the worst is not even qualifying for the Finals.

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Do you guys think Joseph Schooling can still win Gold for 100m butterfly?

I’d be happy if he can at least get a Bronze.

But the worst is not even qualifying for the Finals.

I think the latter ~ 

Guest Gonzo

Support

Team Great Britain, Team Singapore, Team TAIWAN

competitors can arrive 5 days prior, and must leave 2 days after competing in their Sports event, except those who have multiple events.

Olympic village have very good Nasi Briyani.

The cardboard bed is very sturdy and can support 3 male bouncing on it.

Olympic condoms issued are limited though.

Source: My Japanese FBuddy.

Guest Guest

Joseph Schooling is going for heats at 6pm today for 100m freestyle. This is not his pet event, he probably wont make it for finals or even semi finals (freestyle) but should be a good indication to see how he will perform for this olympics. 

His heats for 100m butterfly (the one he won gold last olympics) will be on this Thur.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Joseph Schooling is going for heats at 6pm today for 100m freestyle. This is not his pet event, he probably wont make it for finals or even semi finals (freestyle) but should be a good indication to see how he will perform for this olympics. 

His heats for 100m butterfly (the one he won gold last olympics) will be on this Thur.

Not so much hope for him, he looks like a fat sea seal now.

56 minutes ago, fmen said:

reach the limits......more pic and but can't upload alreay  🙄

Haha only around 4.6mb 

• G_M changed the title to TOKYO 2020 Olympic Games Discussion (compiled)

The media keeps me tuned to the American athletes, of course.  One thing I enjoy is watching the gymnastics, both of men and women.  I find admirable the bubble-butts of the girls.  But I felt sad for what happened to Simone Biles.  I think she deserved a couple of gold medals.  It seems that too much work, too much stress, too much passion lead to her mental breakdown.  Something we can learn from, and so take life easier.

On 7/27/2021 at 5:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

Joseph Schooling didnt even make it to 100m freestyle semi finals. I think we can say bye bye to any medal already.

Oh, he is still exceptional.  He was 6th in Heat 5, only 0.59 seconds behind the winner.

Guest Meanly Preacher

Joseph Schooling is the reigning gold medalist in the butterfly -- not the freestyle -- so his result in a race which is not even his specialty doesn't really matter. It is ridiculous that sports-illiterate trolls who know nothing about the four different swimming strokes are so quick to froth at the mouth in their senseless zeal to attack the Pride of the Lion Nation. Singapore's groundbreaking first-ever Olympic champion should be commended for even qualifying for the Tokyo Summer Games in an event which is not his specialty and now he can fully focus on the butterfly.

Guest A Pefectionist
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh, he is still exceptional.  He was 6th in Heat 5, only 0.59 seconds behind the winner.

Almost 1 minute.  How was it even called exceptional?  Your standard of expectation is extremely low.

12 minutes ago, Guest A Pefectionist said:

Almost 1 minute.  How was it even called exceptional?  Your standard of expectation is extremely low.

A minute is close to 59 seconds.  Schooling's time was 49.84 sec,  0.59 sec behind the winner who made it in 49.25 seconds, or a sixth of one second faster. 

Edited by Steve5380

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

My hubby

No wonder that with that body he keeps you under his foot and dominated like a slave.  Now we can understand how you try to compensate by boasting and coming on so strong here at BW.  :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.