Male HQ

TOKYO 2020 Olympic Games Discussion (compiled)

Guest Purplr pee
On 7/31/2021 at 10:56 AM, Kimochi said:

Hope he will not become the next Sun Yang ~ 

you mean purple pee?

He had purple pee too. hypertension drugs i believe.

Guest guest
On 8/1/2021 at 12:51 PM, jlone said:

Oh, I like the badminton player Jonatan Christie from Indonesia but nobody mention about him

Only 23 year old, so young. Quite cute.

On 8/2/2021 at 4:25 PM, FattChoy said:

Japan fielded a 40 yo diver.  

Horrible.  Have to wash my eyes after watching that ....

You are a nasty piece of work.

29 minutes ago, StockBottom said:

操他爸吧

https://sports.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/3626196

Got complain by Korea haha ~ such ill bred manners. 

Edited by Kimochi

On 8/1/2021 at 12:51 PM, jlone said:

Oh, I like the badminton player Jonatan Christie from Indonesia but nobody mention about him

Oh yeah! I luv watching him. His pecs and solid thighs, besides chiselled cute looks make me drool.

Also like our Singapore Loh Kean Yew. Cute and has solid thighs too though he's lean. 😍

Edited by yuquidam

On 8/2/2021 at 8:49 PM, Guest Purplr pee said:

you mean purple pee?

He had purple pee too. hypertension drugs i believe.

Read this 

https://www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/news/mack-horton-family-on-life-under-siege-due-to-calling-out-sun-yangs-doping-status/

1 hour ago, And then said:
15 hours ago, yuquidam said:

PRC diving gold medallist Xie Siyi...his swim bod so taut and fxxking HOT. His compatriot silver medallist is hot too.😛

I think Chen Aisen is hotter!

Both of them have disgusting, filthy, gross, stinky, terrible breath. No matter how they look ... no interest in anybody from that team ... not even for $10,000!

On 8/3/2021 at 11:43 AM, yuquidam said:

PRC diving gold medallist Xie Siyi...his swim bod so taut and fxxking HOT. His compatriot silver medallist is hot too.😛

This morning I watched a recording with the women's gymnastics including Simone Bile's silver, and the final of men's individual springboard.  There my eyes filled up with gold medalist Xie Slyi and his silver medalist compatriot Wang Zongyuan.  I find the bodies of these Asians nothing short of perfect!  Why do I find them 100 times more attractive than the other divers? 💗  And it is not only their bodies, but also the way they walk and their general demeanor. 

Watching the men competitions of diving and gymnastics (with equally delightful eye candies) gives me motivation to keep working out and staying healthy.  If these Olympic athletes are one-in-a-million,  it should not be impossible to be one-in-a-hundred, or if too difficult,  one-in-ten,  something easy among men my age.  :) 

Guest tokio crasher

What happened to Schooling? 

TOKYO — Joseph Schooling opened the defence of his men's 100m butterfly gold medal with a 53.12sec swim in the heats at the Tokyo Aquatic Centre on Thursday (29 July).

The result placed him eighth out of eight swimmers in the heats, and 44th out of 54 participating swimmers. With only the top 16 swimmers progressing into the semi-finals, Schooling thus ended his reign as the Olympic men's 100m fly champion.

Schooling had won the event at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics with an Olympic record of 50.39sec, clinching the gold ahead of top swim stars such as his idol Michael Phelps, South Africa's Chad le Clos and Hungary's Laszlo Cseh, all three of them finishing in joint-second.

Another Singaporean swimmer, Quah Zheng Wen, also took part in the 100m fly heats, and clocked 52.39sec to finish fourth out of eight swimmers in his race, and 34th out of 54 total participants. He also did not advance into the semi-finals.

Hot dudes from the waterpolo teams, hope u get to see them pulling down each others trunks under the water. Many wear their trunks very tight, snugly fit, shows off beautiful round perky, healthy bums, and sexy bulges.

Volleyball dudes are hot too, powerful spikes, love the Japanese team.

Canoe guys, hot arms. 

1 hour ago, Beach19 said:

Hot dudes from the waterpolo teams, hope u get to see them pulling down each others trunks under the water. Many wear their trunks very tight, snugly fit, shows off beautiful round perky, healthy bums, and sexy bulges.

Volleyball dudes are hot too, powerful spikes, love the Japanese team.

Canoe guys, hot arms. 

You got to check out the athletics guys running 100/200/400m on track.

The camera will zoom in into each athlete during introduction. All are wearing tights and some of their cock shape are quite visible. 

And then once they start running, their bulges will sway left right left right like nobody’s biz :P

First coronavirus cluster reported at Tokyo Games

Organizers of the Tokyo Olympics say its first coronavirus cluster has been reported, after several members of the Greek national team tested positive.

Greece's artistic swimmers did not take part in Tuesday's duet and also pulled out of team events due to start on Friday after five of the 12 members, including athletes and coaches, came out positive for the coronavirus.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210804_25/?fbclid=IwAR2mtq0hpzek-_URRBoW2_gvkvBgPAylOV9YP6GM-jiPh60PwCvZn8bJbCA

On 8/3/2021 at 10:06 AM, BudakFit said:

So obsessed with the sweden pole guy damn hot! Wish we have a good time at the changing room haha 

His name is Armand Duplantis (commonly goes by the nickname "Mondo"). After he had already clinched the gold medal, he tried to set a new pole vaulting world record of 6.19 meters and cleared the bar by a decent amount, only for his nipple (basically) to knock the bar loose as he went down the other side.

970362.jpg

Not into ang mohs personally, but "Mondo" looks nice enough, and seems to have a good personality based on the events that I have watched on television in the past. My biggest complaint is that he isn't a "real" Swede, because he grew up in the US, but gets to represent Sweden because his mom was born there.

'woman with the purple hair who played terribly” ... but shot most of the goals.

That's just Trump's style of reaction to people who openly spoken out against him previously during his term.

Instead of giving Trump the hype the media should just keep quiet and not report Trump's reaction.

The media is giving him more forum than he deserves.

23 minutes ago, Guest 2003 said:

Why would a woman keep very loudly shouting "fuck me" whenever she loses points in a table tennis match? What kind of ladies are the PRC sending to the Olympics?

Its likely a strategy like a war cry to boost their morale while raining and dampening on the Korean players spirit.  They should be stripped of their medals. 

Edited by Kimochi

2 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Its likely a strategy like a war cry to boost their morale while raining and dampening on the Korean players spirit.  They should be stripped of their medals. 

U can bring her out of the country. 

But you can not bring the country out of her.

Too bad.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

29 minutes ago, fab said:

U can bring her out of the country. 

But you can not bring the country out of her.

Too bad.

What a disgrace! Spitting out all the viruses while shouting. Why were they not reprimanded or were they becos I did not watch the game ?

I am ready for the games to end.  Too much racing fast-forwards through lengthy videos to find what I want to watch among so many commercials and other blah blah,  and the endless games of beach  volleyball, basketball, etc.  Now I just wait for the men's 10m platform diving finals,  and I say goodbye to these Olympics.

11 minutes ago, Guest Yum said:

Our sg diver Jonathan Chan is so yummy

I find all the Asian athletes good eye candy, yummy.  And amazingly,  my eyes enjoyed also seeing some Asian women divers, with the Chinese looking like boys! 

BTW, 41 y.o. Japanese diver Ken Terauchi also looks good in my eyes.  Even after I read a member say that his view made him puke!  (he must have a stomach disorder or be blind, ha ha).  He looks the same as younger divers except that his face reveals that he is not so young anymore.  What a good example that 40 y.o. should not be a big handicap!  

Aside from gymnastics, swimming, diving I also like to check out the eye candies and one of which is Stefanos Ntouskos. The photo shows how proud he is winning a gold medal for his country, 63473CED-A927-47E4-9F5F-75B559142E84.thumb.jpeg.511ad014319650a26d6c7479c1fae4ea.jpeg

https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/en/news/stefanos-ntouskos-wins-gold-for-greece-in-men-s-single-sculls

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Meanly Preacher
15 hours ago, Guest 2003 said:

Why would a woman keep very loudly shouting "fuck me" whenever she loses points in a table tennis match? What kind of ladies are the PRC sending to the Olympics?

It was badminton but your point stands anyway. Such behavior is not acceptable from men, and certainly not from women, given the tendency of people in polite society to clutch their pearls at the slightest hint of remotely offensive language by females.

Imagine if her son or daughter shouts "fuck me" while playing sports when they reach their teen years. Any attempts by her to scold them can be rebuffed by pointing out that she did the same thing while playing in front of the whole world at the Olympics.

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, riverrobles said:

Aside from gymnastics, swimming, diving I also like to check out the eye candies and one of which is Stefanos Ntouskos. The photo shows how proud he is winning a gold medal for his country, 63473CED-A927-47E4-9F5F-75B559142E84.thumb.jpeg.511ad014319650a26d6c7479c1fae4ea.jpeg

https://olympics.com/tokyo-2020/en/news/stefanos-ntouskos-wins-gold-for-greece-in-men-s-single-sculls

His little brother is proud too

On 8/7/2021 at 8:14 AM, Guest Guest said:

His little brother is proud too

Hahaha, you have a keen eye. Let me post more Olympic pride 🙂

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Meanly Preacher

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned the case of Krystsina Tsimanouskaya, the 200-meter sprinter from Belarus who was kicked off her team last Sunday, and ordered by the coaches to fly back home. But when she got to the airport, she begged the Japanese police for protection, saying that she feared being imprisoned or killed if she went back to Belarus. An athletes rights group then said she was expected to seek asylum in a country like Austria or Germany.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fee3c27986107670cb2d0af6b5aeb2851.png

+

808x573_cmsv2_bec81838-6458-5f1f-8eee-b6db7282060d-5966578.jpg

Tsimanouskaya had previously criticized some of the team's coaches for using what she called unhealthy training methods and forcing her to join the 4×400-meter relay squad when several of her compatriots were banned from going to the Olympics after failing to complete the required number of doping tests. She has now been granted an emergency visa by Poland, which honestly is still too close to Belarus if she's in danger, and two coaches were kicked out of Tokyo.

Guest tom harry

I think this is the Olympics with the least Armpit hair on many male athletes,

This year games, many Male athletes opted go clean shave or clean trim their armpits or short trim their armpits.

I think its because they know the cameras nowadays are HD and 4K and super bright and sharp and dont want attention drawn unto their armpit bush.

Previous games Kohei Uchimura, really overwhelm viewers with his victory hand raise, really bushy and over the top.

user posted image

b590a72f.jpg

Move over Ryohei Kato! There’s another male gymnast whipping women into a frenzy online.  His name is Kohei Uchimura, and while his boyish good looks and personality scores points with the ladies, it’s a certain part of his body tucked away that sets him apart from others.

That’s right. Women can’t seem to get enough of Uchimura’s arm pit hair.  In fact, there’s a lot of talk of using it a garnish as one person commented “I want to sprinkle his fresh pit hair over my soba and savor the taste.”

Comments like this are echoed on a thread created on the Mojo board of 2channel.  Different from the English word Mojo is a shortened form of Motenai Onna which translates to Wasted Women and refers to women who can’t or won’t get involved with men.

The most common fantasy seems to involve eating the hair such as “I want to put it on top of my okonomiyaki.”  Others would like “to shrink down and live in there” like some mystical armpit elf. And one of the more sadistically creative ideas was to “pull it out and make a lucky charm.”

All in all, it’s uncertain whether Uchimura should be flattered or frightened by this attention.  My pit hair never got me anywhere with the ladies, and I look like I got Don King in a headlock.

Source: 2ch via Alfalfalfa (Japanese)

Guest Meanly Preacher

Those photos of Kohei Uchimura bring up one of my biggest pet peeves about gymnastics, which is that the IOC likes to talk about gender equality, but the men still have six gymnastics apparatus events while the women only have four.

In all honesty, men look terrible doing the floor exercise and parallel bars, so they should be dropped. Men should do the vault, horizontal bar, pommel horse, and rings. Women can keep the vault, uneven bars, balance beam, and floor.

2 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Those photos of Kohei Uchimura bring up one of my biggest pet peeves about gymnastics, which is that the IOC likes to talk about gender equality, but the men still have six gymnastics apparatus events while the women only have four.

In all honesty, men look terrible doing the floor exercise and parallel bars, so they should be dropped. Men should do the vault, horizontal bar, pommel horse, and rings. Women can keep the vault, uneven bars, balance beam, and floor.

I doubt women can hold up in pommel horse or rings, but I don't mind them giving it a go.  

If you wanna see gender equality, let the women use the same javelin, shot put, etc etc as men.  Also let's have men's rhythmic gymnastics and artistic swimming. 

Edited by FattChoy

On 8/1/2021 at 6:51 AM, jlone said:

I still remember his SEA Games burlesque number here, he is a hottie.

wnRpcBt.jpg

WQPofyr.jpg

35 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

I still remember his SEA Games burlesque number here, he is a hottie.

wnRpcBt.jpg

Nice KKJ marking ~ 😆

On 8/7/2021 at 2:54 AM, Steve5380 said:

I am ready for the games to end.  Too much racing fast-forwards through lengthy videos to find what I want to watch among so many commercials and other blah blah,  and the endless games of beach  volleyball, basketball, etc.  Now I just wait for the men's 10m platform diving finals,  and I say goodbye to these Olympics.

I find all the Asian athletes good eye candy, yummy.  And amazingly,  my eyes enjoyed also seeing some Asian women divers, with the Chinese looking like boys! 

BTW, 41 y.o. Japanese diver Ken Terauchi also looks good in my eyes.  Even after I read a member say that his view made him puke!  (he must have a stomach disorder or be blind, ha ha).  He looks the same as younger divers except that his face reveals that he is not so young anymore.  What a good example that 40 y.o. should not be a big handicap!  

Yeah agree, Ken Terauchi is hot. At 40, he is still competing, and with much younger competitors. The discipline that goes into the training, at 40, takes up so much sacrifices for many of us, yet he puts forth his best for the world to see. Great example. He is totally hot, great to look good like this at 40. 😀

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.