Male HQ

Feeders & Gainers Community in Singapore

takuso

I am wondering if i should post it here. 

I am a feeder myself. I always get fascinated  by the imagination of feeding a gainer with food till he keeps gaining weight and he becomes more chubbier than before. Hopefully, i can find like-minded community here. The practice is very common in the Western countries. 

For those who are not familiar in this circle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_fetishism

Fat fetishism is the fetishization of overweight or obese people due to their weight and size.[2][3]

A variety of fat fetishism is feed(er)ism or gaining, where sexual gratification is obtained not just from the fat itself but from the process of gaining, or helping others gain, body fat. Fat fetishism also incorporates stuffing and padding, whereas the focus of arousal is on the sensations and properties of a real or simulated gain.[4] Fat fetishism is often confused for fat preference, which is the sexual attraction of overweight or obese people due to their weight and size.

Gainers and feedees are people who enjoy the fantasy or reality of gaining weight themselves. Encouragers and feeders enjoy the fantasy of helping someone else gain weight.[4] 'Gainer' and 'encourager' are common labels among gay men, while both straight men and women as well as lesbian women often identify as feeders and feedees.[5] Some prefer the term "feedism" over feederism, as it suggests a more equal relationship between the feeder and feedee.[4]

While gaining and feeding are often considered fetishes, many within the gainer and feederism communities report viewing them more as a lifestyle, identity or sexual orientation.[5]

Feederism is portrayed by media as a taboo or a niche interest.[4] Negative media portrayals include Feed, which is an example of non-consensual feederism. Research has shown that the overwhelming majority of feederism relationships are fully consensual and immobility is mostly kept as a fantasy for participants.[4]

The gay gainer community grew out of the Girth & Mirth movement in the '70s. By 1988 there were gainer-specific newsletters and in 1992, the first gainer event, called EncourageCon, was held in New Hope, Pennsylvania. In 1996, GainRWeb launched, the first website dedicated to gay men into weight gain.[6]

On 8/3/2021 at 10:02 AM, takuso said:

@Potato Baecool! why do you wanna be a gainer? Good to see another gainer here. 

@Eujiboo that's fantastic. do you always eat food with them nudely?

Don't think I've heard the word nudely but nope, we just enjoy eating, not naked or anything.

I‘ve seen feederism in the Bristish series „Fortitude“.  Up until then I did not know that this fetish exist. 

It is interesting that there is a thriving group in Singapore. Kudos!

zi8FM0Z.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...