Male HQ

Malaysia's covid rate breaches 1M, sees record 17,045 new Covid-19 cases today

Guest Jb regular

Guest Jb regular

Sad for our neighbour. It will be a long long long while before we can visit Malaysia again 😑

Malaysia sees record 17,045 new Covid-19 cases as Delta variant spreads

Malaysia's total has breached the one-million case mark. Malaysia's total has breached the one-million case mark.PHOTO: REUTERS

• Published
    15 min ago

PETALING JAYA (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - Malaysia recorded 17,045 new Covid-19 cases on Sunday (July 25), its highest since the start of the pandemic, to bring the cumulative total to 1,013,438.

Selangor recorded the highest number of cases at 8,500 followed by Kuala Lumpur (2,045) and Kedah (1,216).

Earlier on Friday, Kelantan detected its first case of the Covid-19 Delta variant, involving a woman in Pasir Puteh.

The state's Housing and Health Committee chairman Dr Izani Husin said the woman had also been infected with Covid-19 before.

"I expect that this Delta variant infection is already present in the community and this is very worrying," he said at a press conference at his office at the Kota Darul Naim Complex on Sunday.

Dr Izani called on all Kelantan residents to be more vigilant and improve their compliance with Covid-19 preventive standard operating procedures (SOP) to avoid being infected.

Guest Jb regular

It beats me, why is their rate not going down despite the lockdown. Instead it is climbing to record daily highs. 

Not sure if the reported infected rates are reliable or they are inflated to keep  the PM in power  🤔

Guest Rupaul Kumar
12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why sad? Not our problem. 
Alot of their citizens are making use of the free vaccination provided by SG before heading home.

How many is a lot,  can you give some figures, 

Why must you belabour people from neighbouring country who contributes also to the economy of Singapore. 

If you are unhappy of your gomen vaccin , please protest the vaccination of all foreigners and not just those from the northern neighbouring country. 

Btw, there are also Singaporeans and other foreigners who have worked and settled down in Malaysia and other countries also  and Malaysia will provide vaccination and other humane countries will provide vaccination for residents regardless of where they come from. 

Does Singapore provide free lunch to workers from northern neighbour so much so that it eats into your lunch and cause you to eat your own gall. 

Go right ahead and stew in your own bitterness and swallow your own bile.

Some people

Small minded , and stupid and only can see short term benefits and low hanging fruits. 

Ai pee, ai chee, ai tua kee.

24 minutes ago, Guest Rupaul Kumar said:

How many is a lot,  can you give some figures, 

Why must you belabour people from neighbouring country who contributes also to the economy of Singapore. 

If you are unhappy of your gomen vaccin , please protest the vaccination of all foreigners and not just those from the northern neighbouring country. 

Btw, there are also Singaporeans and other foreigners who have worked and settled down in Malaysia and other countries also  and Malaysia will provide vaccination and other humane countries will provide vaccination for residents regardless of where they come from. 

Does Singapore provide free lunch to workers from northern neighbour so much so that it eats into your lunch and cause you to eat your own gall. 

Go right ahead and stew in your own bitterness and swallow your own bile.

Some people

Small minded , and stupid and only can see short term benefits and low hanging fruits. 

Ai pee, ai chee, ai tua kee.

You malaysian ah? Relax lah. So defensive for what.

It’s a well known fact that the malaysians are the biggest leeches of SG system. Why they are called leeches cos they are mostly ungrateful and always talk bad about SG when they have reap so much benefit from the country.

Aiyo, why is there such a bitter view over Malaysians.  I thought Singaporeans and Malaysians are abangs kawans. Malaysians coming to Sg to earn higher income while Singaporeans going My or Jb to enjoy cheap food and services. Peace yah !

Guest Rupaul Kumar
54 minutes ago, Guest SGD said:

You malaysian ah? Relax lah. So defensive for what.

It’s a well known fact that the malaysians are the biggest leeches of SG system. Why they are called leeches cos they are mostly ungrateful and always talk bad about SG when they have reap so much benefit from the country.

I beg my mother's pardon, but can you name and state some specific examples of Malaysian s leeching the system, 

Why single out Malaysians only, there are Malaysians who have succeeded in Singapore and become Deputy Public prosecutors , lawyers, judges, teachers, labourers, hairdressers to the stars, husband to the biggest Singapore actress, politicians, acitivist, normal workers. Why single out Malaysians only for the ' leeching' , do you know even one Malaysian co worker. Do you know their life story ? Do you know how diffucult it was for them to jump through hoops and obstacles to end up working in Singapore.

Why you never say, ang moh and Indians, PRC 'LEECH'  the system too ? 

It just shows the T.S. is a frog under the well, his bloody world view is so narrow and restricted, and he just lashes out at the easiest, nearest target, and especially Malaysians who work in lower paying and lower skilled jobs. Becos that is where T.S. belongs in Singapore 's social ladder,  and he finds his cheese keep getting moved further and further away from his reach. 

Please be even handed and give examples of other country's  people too. 

At least, Malaysians are willing to convert citizenship to Singaporeans, but majority of ang moh dont want to be Singaporeans , why would they, , so who is leeching who ?

Guest Pardon me
14 minutes ago, Guest Rupaul Kumar said:

It just shows the T.S. is a frog under the well, his bloody world view is so narrow and restricted, and he just lashes out at the easiest, nearest target, and especially Malaysians who work in lower paying and lower skilled jobs. Becos that is where T.S. belongs in Singapore 's social ladder,  and he finds his cheese keep getting moved further and further away from his reach. 

At least, Malaysians are willing to convert citizenship to Singaporeans, but majority of ang moh dont want to be Singaporeans , why would they, , so who is leeching who ?

Err... before you start barking around,  I dun think TS made those comments...

53 minutes ago, rowers said:

On the positive side, their vaccination rate is one of the highest in the world. 

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/07/23/malaysia039s-vaccination-rate-speeds-past-the-us

46 minutes ago, Guest Jb regular said:

If vaccination rate is higher then why infection rate remains sky high hah ? 🤔

Their rate is very low actually:

Malaysia
Total doses given 16.9M
People fully vaccinated 5.4M
% fully vaccinated 16.9%

Other than low vaccination rate,  other reason could be:

- lots of sinovac vaccine 

- politics and power struggle

- compare to sporean,  I don't think they are so "guai" to follow the rules imposed

1 hour ago, Guest Aiyo said:

Aiyo, why is there such a bitter view over Malaysians.  I thought Singaporeans and Malaysians are abangs kawans. Malaysians coming to Sg to earn higher income while Singaporeans going My or Jb to enjoy cheap food and services. Peace yah !

Never abangs,  both are just making use of each other in whichever way we can.

I always wonder if we are not seperated and under LKY leadership, would we have became a major power in asia?

Edited by lonelyglobe

Guest Sgguy
47 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

I always wonder if we are not seperated and under LKY leadership, would we have became a major power in asia?

I very highly doubt  so. Mahathir hated Singaporeans especially non-Malays. Malaysian politicians (no offence to the Malaysians) really cannot make it either internationally or domestically, almost every politician busy milking $$ from the country's coffers than to care for the state of the country and its people. Not every Singaporeans likes or support PAP, but given the choice, I think majority  if not all Singaporeans would prefer PAP to Malaysian politics without a thought anytime. 

On 7/25/2021 at 7:37 PM, Guest Rupaul Kumar said:

I beg my mother's pardon, but can you name and state some specific examples of Malaysian s leeching the system, 

Why single out Malaysians only, there are Malaysians who have succeeded in Singapore and become Deputy Public prosecutors , lawyers, judges, teachers, labourers, hairdressers to the stars, husband to the biggest Singapore actress, politicians, acitivist, normal workers. Why single out Malaysians only for the ' leeching' , do you know even one Malaysian co worker. Do you know their life story ? Do you know how diffucult it was for them to jump through hoops and obstacles to end up working in Singapore.

Why you never say, ang moh and Indians, PRC 'LEECH'  the system too ? 

Please don't get too offended by those comments/opinions from ungracious people.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:18 PM, lonelyglobe said:

I like to use the term "symbiosis" to describe this relationship.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:18 PM, lonelyglobe said:

We still need to work for money in a powerful country like spore. Nothing to be proud of la. 

Guest Guest

I find it really funny that Malaysia situation is already so bad,

And instead of focusing on how to help their citizens, their minister can blatantly make an unnecessary comment out of the blue saying that the reason Spore can get vaccines first is due to the fact that it has a stake in BioNtech. 

Hello? SG is way more prepared and cares for its citizens more.

This neighbouring country never fails to amaze me.

Guest Guest
On 7/25/2021 at 9:22 PM, Guest Sgguy said:

I very highly doubt  so. Mahathir hated Singaporeans especially non-Malays. Malaysian politicians (no offence to the Malaysians) really cannot make it either internationally or domestically, almost every politician busy milking $$ from the country's coffers than to care for the state of the country and its people. Not every Singaporeans likes or support PAP, but given the choice, I think majority  if not all Singaporeans would prefer PAP to Malaysian politics without a thought anytime. 

Cannot agree. At least Malaysians are well aware of how lousy and imbecile their own government is, and the lies of the Malaysians politicians are apparent for all to see. On the other hand, the Singapore PAP are covered with layers upon layers of lies to hide their own inefficiency. So between an authentic lousy unreliable government and a pretentious hypocritical one trying to pretend to be doing good for the country when it is not, I'd rather go for the authentic lousy one, so that I won't be fooled into thinking that they are reliable, only to know otherwise when I am old and dying. Take a look at their 1MDB saga and our CPF situation, and you can see the difference.

43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Cannot agree. At least Malaysians are well aware of how lousy and imbecile their own government is, and the lies of the Malaysians politicians are apparent for all to see. On the other hand, the Singapore PAP are covered with layers upon layers of lies to hide their own inefficiency. So between an authentic lousy unreliable government and a pretentious hypocritical one trying to pretend to be doing good for the country when it is not, I'd rather go for the authentic lousy one, so that I won't be fooled into thinking that they are reliable, only to know otherwise when I am old and dying. Take a look at their 1MDB saga and our CPF situation, and you can see the difference.

Well, the door to Malaysia is wide opened for you. If you really can't tahan the government here,  feel free to move over to Malaysia or other countries and settle your life there lo... No one is begging you to stay in Singapore.. byeeee...

56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Lol yah you can move to Malaysia then.

You are really a good example of ‘dunno how fortunate you are here in SG and taking things for granted’ .

Guest Guest
6 minutes ago, Guest Bye said:

Well, the door to Malaysia is wide opened for you. If you really can't tahan the government here,  feel free to move over to Malaysia or other countries and settle your life there lo... No one is begging you to stay in Singapor

Muahahahaha! Only stupid people like you would think that Malaysia is the only option for people like me to go to, and just because the door next door is wide open for me. Hahahaha! Yup, stupid people like you deserves to stay in Singapore and work as slaves for those CECA whom your PAP masters love.. byeeee...

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, Guest Lol said:

Lol yah you can move to Malaysia then.

You are really a good example of ‘dunno how fortunate you are here in SG and taking things for granted’ .

Puuu leeeeaaaasssseee lah! Take things for granted? So many other countries doing better than CECApore now. The curtain has long fallen on the miracle story of Singapore, ever since that salted dragon became king. Quit fooling yourself already. You know that's true when the only type of people wanting to go into CECApore are the Indians. Even the PRCs are avoiding the country now. Muahahahahaha!

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Muahahahaha! Only stupid people like you would think that Malaysia is the only option for people like me to go to, and just because the door next door is wide open for me. Hahahaha! Yup, stupid people like you deserves to stay in Singapore and work as slaves for those CECA whom your PAP masters love.. byeeee...

No, you are the one that is stupid and negative.  Only know how to kao bei kao bu but end up still staying  in Sg. Got balls, pack your bags and get lost ! Bye.. You will not be missed. Good riddance! 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Bye said:

No, you are the one that is stupid and negative.  Only know how to kao bei kao bu but end up still staying  in Sg. Got balls, pack your bags and get lost ! Bye.. You will not be missed. Good riddance! 

And sour grapes like you with no better places to go can remain in the tiny island to rot as fertilizers for those CECA shit. Enjoy your stay ... LOL!!

36 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And sour grapes like you with no better places to go can remain in the tiny island to rot as fertilizers for those CECA shit. Enjoy your stay ... LOL!!

Yes,  I'm enjoying my stay here. Song ah ! Oh yah, I'm begging you not to ever come back to Sg. So please dun ever come back crying and begging to return to Sg after you got beaten up by racist citizens overseas or treated as a 2nd class citizen by the locals in your adopted country.  Please... Sg cannot afford to receive pest like you. Byeee...

Guest Guest
25 minutes ago, Guest Bye said:

Yes,  I'm enjoying my stay here. Song ah ! Oh yah, I'm begging you not to ever come back to Sg. So please dun ever come back crying and begging to return to Sg after you got beaten up by racist citizens overseas or treated as a 2nd class citizen by the locals in your adopted country.  Please... Sg cannot afford to receive pest like you. Byeee...

Aiyoh! You go worry about Sg politicians treating Sgporeans like no-class slaves in your own country, before you go worry about other people gettng treated as 2nd class citiznes in some adopted country, OK? Not that I am getting treated as some second class citizens anywhere. But even 2nd class citizens anywhere else is still better than getting called untalented and serving as slaves to CECA trash in your own country lor! See lah! Spread your legs and kenna gangrape by people from rapeland until bastards like you come out. And of course, if Sg can received CECA trash and call them talents, you don't need to worry about receiving me in a place where only rotten trash like you are bred to sing slogans like how good Sg is. Even Malaysia is smart enough not to go sign some CECA FTA with people from rapeland, OK? Hahahahaha ..

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Aiyoh! You go worry about Sg politicians treating Sgporeans like no-class slaves in your own country, before you go worry about other people gettng treated as 2nd class citiznes in some adopted country, OK? Not that I am getting treated as some second class citizens anywhere. But even 2nd class citizens anywhere else is still better than getting called untalented and serving as slaves to CECA trash in your own country lor! See lah! Spread your legs and kenna gangrape by people from rapeland until bastards like you come out. And of course, if Sg can received CECA trash and call them talents, you don't need to worry about receiving me in a place where only rotten trash like you are bred to sing slogans like how good Sg is. Even Malaysia is smart enough not to go sign some CECA FTA with people from rapeland, OK? Hahahahaha ..

Byeeee..... 

Guest Yucks
On 7/30/2021 at 2:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

Puuu leeeeaaaasssseee lah! Take things for granted? So many other countries doing better than CECApore now. The curtain has long fallen on the miracle story of Singapore, ever since that salted dragon became king. Quit fooling yourself already. You know that's true when the only type of people wanting to go into CECApore are the Indians. Even the PRCs are avoiding the country now. Muahahahahaha!

Sounds like a JHK mocking SG after reaping all benefits here

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Excuseme
On 8/15/2021 at 8:56 PM, lonelyglobe said:

No problem,  life still goes on,  Malaysian very use to changes and are resilient to changes,  not like here, very resistant to changes. 

Err.. More like Malaysians are resigned to fate than being resilient. As to changes here, it depends whether the changes cater only for the selfish minority with their own personal  agendas or the greater good of country. 

On 7/31/2021 at 3:24 PM, Guest Yucks said:

Sounds like a JHK mocking SG after reaping all benefits here

Your CECA-lover Heng allowed for it. Who are you to complain? You voted him into Parliament yourself.

At least Malaysia got Parliament powerful enough to force PM to resign, and even Malaysia PM himself also know enough of what is shame to resign. Look at Singapore politicians, still so shameless to go defend such failed policies and still die die want to stay on to earn their multi-million dollar salaries every year. The entire world is mocking Singapore after reaping all the benefits there, not just JHK. hahahahahahaha 

On 8/16/2021 at 11:09 AM, Guest Guest said:

Your CECA-lover Heng allowed for it. Who are you to complain? You voted him into Parliament yourself.

At least Malaysia got Parliament powerful enough to force PM to resign, and even Malaysia PM himself also know enough of what is shame to resign. Look at Singapore politicians, still so shameless to go defend such failed policies and still die die want to stay on to earn their multi-million dollar salaries every year. The entire world is mocking Singapore after reaping all the benefits there, not just JHK. hahahahahahaha 

Err..  maybe it's just you and  a handful that are badly affected by CEHA. Poor you..

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.