Male HQ

Are you vaccinated? Go get vaccinated early.

Guest Kukujiao

It's up to you of you want to take 5 months or delay until near 270 days. If you find your body can take the mrna vaccine often, just go ahead to take when you are 5 months. Since this vaccine seems might be endless, i find if the interval too fast, i am not comfortable with it.

On 3/1/2022 at 2:21 AM, Jackryan said:

Hi 

What is the purpose of a 'hi' here, in this thread meant  for discussion on vaccination?  Take this as a warning.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 5/22/2022 at 9:06 PM, Guest guest said:

Anyone went to take Novavax as booster? Did you all feel any difference in terms of side effect as compared with mrna?

No one went to take Novavax as booster?

On 6/12/2022 at 2:22 PM, Guest guest said:

No one went to take Novavax as booster?

Me. Had my booster shot (Novavax) on 31 May. Didn’t have any side effects so far but I didn’t have side effects with Pfizer as well. Hopefully no heart inflammation as reported for Novavax. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 6/12/2022 at 4:28 PM, Coolbriz said:

Me. Had my booster shot (Novavax) on 31 May. Didn’t have any side effects so far but I didn’t have side effects with Pfizer as well. Hopefully no heart inflammation as reported for Novavax. 

Did you just walk-in or had to make an appointment with a clinic that was offering Novavax to get the shot?

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 4:28 PM, Coolbriz said:

You did not have any side effects with your 2 dose Pfizer? That's why novavax also no side effects?

I just took novavax, got body ache and slight fever. 

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 5:05 PM, stevechia said:

Did you just walk-in or had to make an appointment with a clinic that was offering Novavax to get the shot?

You need to make an appointment thru the MOH link to jab novavax, they do not accept walk-in.

On 6/12/2022 at 5:05 PM, stevechia said:

When I received sms notification from MOH to remind me of my vaccination ‘expiry’, I registered my interest online but did not receive any response. So I called MOH hotline and the officer helped me book an appointment directly with the clinic of my choice. 

On 6/12/2022 at 8:26 PM, Guest guest said:

You did not have any side effects with your 2 dose Pfizer? That's why novavax also no side effects?

I just took novavax, got body ache and slight fever. 

Yup, very slight soreness on my arm within hours after my first Pfizer shot which I didn’t regard as side effect. No more soreness or ache the following day and even for the second dose. Same as Novavax. 

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 9:36 PM, Coolbriz said:

Yup, very slight soreness on my arm within hours after my first Pfizer shot which I didn’t regard as side effect. No more soreness or ache the following day and even for the second dose. Same as Novavax. 

You are lucky. Or some people might say immune system not so sensitive? That's why no side effects?

I am not so lucky, feel unwell with side effects for pfizer as well as this novavax.

On 6/12/2022 at 9:43 PM, Guest guest said:

You are lucky. Or some people might say immune system not so sensitive? That's why no side effects?

I am not so lucky, feel unwell with side effects for pfizer as well as this novavax.

I wouldn’t say you are unlucky because I would think that it’s better for the body to have some reaction to show that your immune system is working well. 

On 6/12/2022 at 9:43 PM, Guest guest said:

To add on, I’m covid-recovered. So, you could use this as reference for comparison.

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 10:02 PM, Coolbriz said:

To add on, I’m covid-recovered. So, you could use this as reference for comparison.

If covid recovered means might not have reaction to the vaccine?

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 9:50 PM, Coolbriz said:

I wouldn’t say you are unlucky because I would think that it’s better for the body to have some reaction to show that your immune system is working well. 

no wonder majority elderly do not have any reaction or side effects to the vaccine. But some youngsters also have no or not much side effects to the vaccine. I also wonder why? 

but many people always say it is good that your immune system is working well, however i do not understand whether immune system is working well or not, what are the good and bad?

On 6/12/2022 at 10:25 PM, Guest guest said:

If covid recovered means might not have reaction to the vaccine?

I guess it depends on how long my immunity lasts after recovery and that might affect my body’s response to the next vaccination. (Correct me if I’m wrong). 

On 6/12/2022 at 10:30 PM, Guest guest said:

but many people always say it is good that your immune system is working well, however i do not understand whether immune system is working well or not, what are the good and bad?

That question is really beyond me. Hopefully some doctors here could answer your question 🙂

Edited by Coolbriz

On 6/12/2022 at 10:30 PM, Guest guest said:

no wonder majority elderly do not have any reaction or side effects to the vaccine. But some youngsters also have no or not much side effects to the vaccine. I also wonder why? 

There is a correlation with age and immunity in general so ya senior ppl like me will have lower immunity than younger chaps and I think that’s why many young people have more reactions after vaccination as compared to senior people. There are exceptions to both though.

Edited by Coolbriz

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 10:30 PM, Coolbriz said:

I guess it depends on how long my immunity lasts after recovery and that might affect my body’s response to the next vaccination. (Correct me if I’m wrong). 

You got covid even before your pfizer jab? Since you said you do not have any side effects for all your covid vaccine jab.

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 10:36 PM, Coolbriz said:

There is a correlation with age and immunity in general so ya senior ppl like me will have lower immunity than young chaps and I think that’s why many young people have more reactions after vaccination as compared to senior people. There are exceptions to both though.

No idea if having side effects and feeling unwell after vaccine is good or no good. Or having no side effects at all is good or no good? I simply just do not like the feelings of feeling unwell and sick after the jab. This is like creating suffering for myself for nothing. 😅

On 6/12/2022 at 10:47 PM, Guest guest said:

No idea if having side effects and feeling unwell after vaccine is good or no good. Or having no side effects at all is good or no good? I simply just do not like the feelings of feeling unwell and sick after the jab. This is like creating suffering for myself for nothing. 😅

No la, don’t think this way 😆. Take it that after this episode, you will emerge as a stronger you. 

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 10:46 PM, Coolbriz said:

No, I had it after I got my 2 doses of Pfizer. 

So like that it might nothing got to do much on your immunity lasts and reaction to the vaccine. Since you did not got covid when you took your pfizer vaccine.

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 10:50 PM, Coolbriz said:

No la, don’t think this way 😆. Take it that after this episode, you will emerge as a stronger you. 

Thanks. Hopefully i would not suffer for nothing.

On 6/12/2022 at 10:50 PM, Guest guest said:

So like that it might nothing got to do much on your immunity lasts and reaction to the vaccine. Since you did not got covid when you took your pfizer vaccine.

Oh that’s applicable more for my booster shot. But yes, wouldn’t be able to pin point  what causes what. Anyway, our bodies react differently for each individual so as long as your reactions are mild, should be fine. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Guest guest
On 6/12/2022 at 10:56 PM, Coolbriz said:

Oh that’s applicable more for my booster shot. But yes, wouldn’t be able to pin point  what causes what. Anyway, our bodies react differently for each individual so as long as your reactions are mild, should be fine. 

Yes, i give it 1 week for the side effects to be fully recovered.

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2021 at 5:36 PM, Guest guest said:

Getting all vaccinated is the govt target, so that everything can resume. The thing now is no matter you are vaccinated or not vaccinated still have the risk of infected with covid and also spreading covid to others.

kinda feels like a poor reason to engage in a vaccination process.  more should be questioning the logic

Throw back to two week ago where I walked in a private clinic hoping to get my booster shot. The nurse went through a list of questions (the same questions as the vaccination center asked when I got my initial 2 jabs). Then when I met the doctor, he asked the same question again. Before the jab, I told the doctor, one of my close contact at work was tested positive 1 week ago. The doctor refused to vaccinate me. He said I should wait for another week. I was sent home. 
One week has passed and this time, I managed to book a slot for ‘vaccination’ at a Polyclinic near my home. I arrived at the Polyclinic on time and did my registration but when I went to the vaccination room, I was told this ‘vaccination’ slot that I have booked is not for Covid19! It’s for other types of vaccination e.g hepatitis etc. 

So I have to join another queue outside which is the Covid19 vaccination queue. Luckily, the queue was short. When my turn came, the person in the room just told me it will be Pfizer and jab! No questions asked, no checks on IC or identity. Nothing!

What a stark difference between the private clinic and Polyclinic. 

Guest Guest
On 7/29/2022 at 3:43 PM, bluerunner said:

Throw back to two week ago where I walked in a private clinic hoping to get my booster shot. The nurse went through a list of questions (the same questions as the vaccination center asked when I got my initial 2 jabs). Then when I met the doctor, he asked the same question again. Before the jab, I told the doctor, one of my close contact at work was tested positive 1 week ago. The doctor refused to vaccinate me. He said I should wait for another week. I was sent home. 
One week has passed and this time, I managed to book a slot for ‘vaccination’ at a Polyclinic near my home. I arrived at the Polyclinic on time and did my registration but when I went to the vaccination room, I was told this ‘vaccination’ slot that I have booked is not for Covid19! It’s for other types of vaccination e.g hepatitis etc. 

So I have to join another queue outside which is the Covid19 vaccination queue. Luckily, the queue was short. When my turn came, the person in the room just told me it will be Pfizer and jab! No questions asked, no checks on IC or identity. Nothing!

What a stark difference between the private clinic and Polyclinic. 

If you go to private clinic, you will be jab by doctor and maybe doctor is more detailed and careful, so they asked many questions before they proceed with the jab. When i went for my booster at private clinic, the doctor also asked questions.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:21 AM, Guest Vaccination said:

Has anyone spoken to any cancer patients that they felt that they developed the cancer few months after vaccinated? 

wtf? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2022 at 7:50 AM, bluerunner said:

MOH and Task Force OYK are talking about taking the 3rd booster now. 😏

Now they don't count how many jab/boosters you have taken. They mentioned that you can and should go to take covid vaccine after your last jab is at least 5 months and not more than 1 year.

So now to so called resolve the covid situation is to take covid vaccine forever.

On 10/23/2022 at 2:55 PM, bluerunner said:

Yeap. We are ‘sold’ to Covid19 vaccine. 

Good for manufacturer companies of the covid vaccine, big money. But for people like us no good. 😅

So who will be going to take the bivalent vaccine from here?

On 10/24/2022 at 9:52 PM, Guest guest said:

Good for manufacturer companies of the covid vaccine, big money. But for people like us no good. 😅

So who will be going to take the bivalent vaccine from here?

Just took the bivalent vaccine yesterday. If I have to take a vaccine, of course I would take the most up to date one. If I have to risk side effects, not worth it to do it with an obsolete one. 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.