Male HQ

Do you wash you private part, dickhead & trim pubic hair?

Hi would like to know anyone that keep your private part clean and how frequent

i mean managing our private area.

For me on pubic hair, instead of trim. I just cut it short each quarter in the bathroom when bath. I will only trim (using shaver) when staycation in hotel.

how you wash your private area? My friends share they using intimate masculine wash to wash it,especially for dickhead. Must we use the special wash?

as I only use normal body wash. Rub my bone to get hard then put down my foreskin and apply body wash to wash my dickhead. Is this the right way?

*side talks: I sometimes will masturbate as get horny by the bubble wash, feel stimulated, so be getting myself enjoy in the bathroom by any position to allow it cum and syokness. I find when apply the body wash it prolong the time to cum, and giving me another level of mastubation feeling.

as I feel my dickhead a bit numb not that sensitivity, I even use finger to rub my dickhead to get feeling like electric shock. But when use bady wash, it automatically giving me that feeling. More sensitivity.

my friend’s brother share that he will put crystal deodorant or body powder at his private area to control smelly. Was it true? 
I didn’t apply that but sometimes will feel that my private area having urine smell.

To me, I tot wearing boxer, loose pant will do. So I don’t wear tight underwear to ensure my dick is breathing 

Just now, Ryanmurray94 said:

For me on pubic hair, instead of trim. I just cut it short each quarter in the bathroom when bath. I will only trim (using shaver) when staycation in hotel.

how you wash your private area? My friends share they using intimate masculine wash to wash it,especially for dickhead. Must we use the special wash?

as I only use normal body wash. Rub my bone to get hard then put down my foreskin and apply body wash to wash my dickhead. Is this the right way?

*side talks: I sometimes will masturbate as get horny by the bubble wash, feel stimulated, so be getting myself enjoy in the bathroom by any position to allow it cum and syokness. I find when apply the body wash it prolong the time to cum, and giving me another level of mastubation feeling.

as I feel my dickhead a bit numb not that sensitivity, I even use finger to rub my dickhead to get feeling like electric shock. But when use bady wash, it automatically giving me that feeling. More sensitivity.

my friend’s brother share that he will put crystal deodorant or body powder at his private area to control smelly. Was it true? 
I didn’t apply that but sometimes will feel that my private area having urine smell.

To me, I tot wearing boxer, loose pant will do. So I don’t wear tight underwear to ensure my dick is breathing 

Yes I wash them always in shower. I do shave my pubic hairs. I like it clean shaven. Gives a good view and looks bigger n smooth.

2 hours ago, Ryanmurray94 said:

Tbh, you are really over-thinking this. It’s just skin and part of your body. Wash it once or twice a day with water and, if needed, your regular shower gel or whatever, it doesn’t need a specific cleanser, powder or deodorant. If your dick is still smelly after regular washing, go to a doctor. Your dick does not need to be hard when you wash it but if you have a foreskin, you should pull it back and wash underneath it. Pubic hair is personal preference. 

You don't need to use any special chemical or body product to get rid of bad odor, you just need to know the proper way to keep yourself clean and elimate the odor instead of masking it. Here's what I do to keep my private clean and odorless:

- everytime after peeing I will wet or rinse the pee hole with clean water and pet dry with paper or towel. Even in public toilet I will cover my dick with my hand and walk to the basin to get it clean discreetly. Can use the hose, bidet or tap in the cubicle and wipe with toilet paper also. If not bring your own wet wipe and throw it into the bin.

- change new underwear or boxer more frequently. Bacterial can build up in old fabric easily, especially old sports wear. With a little bit of sweat on old fabrics can ignites the smell. Same for t shirt, especially the pit area.

- clean thoroughly everytime you shower. If you have foreskin white stuff will build up behind the dick head and you need to rub it off with body wash. Else it be really smelly and can cause infection.

- Scrub the dead skin away between you legs, crotch area and ur balls. This one you need to buy a body Scrub, brush or sponge because using hand is useless to get rid of dead skin. Use it with any normal body wash. Do it once or twice weekly and will greatly reduce any odor. Do remember bacteria feast on dead skin which causes the bad odor. Most guys don't Scrub their body, pit, feet, back crotch etc.. Hence most guys can smell very bad when they start sweating.

- Crystals deodorant are great natural product to keep Sweaty area fresh and minimize any build up of bacterial for the whole day. Best alternative to chemical deodorant and been using it for years. But I only use it for my armpit. Sometime between my crotch area if I have the feeling that I may be getting laid outside 😆.

I personally don't shave or trim often. I find guys with hairy dick are manly and sexy. I never get to smell any odor from bushy dick before and I do ask those who sex with me whether my pube smell and they will said is odorless or they can smell the sweet peach of Kirei kirei body wash. Also to make sure to keep yourself safe from STD. Most STD or fungal infection can make a dick really smelly. Keep it clean and stay healthy 👍

BTW some guys love the sweaty smell odor. Is kinky to them and having a little odor can spice things up and make sex more enjoyable.

Guest Guest69

I wash my dick as part of my shower routine with regular shower gel. I'm cut so no hassle (not that I think uncircumcised cock is a hassle either). No issue with smell etc.

As for pubes, I shave off everything except around the base of my dick which I keep trimmed.

6 hours ago, Ryanmurray94 said:

For me on pubic hair, instead of trim. I just cut it short each quarter in the bathroom when bath. I will only trim (using shaver) when staycation in hotel....

wow! cutting the hair short every quarter!?

your hair growth must be extremely slow.

mine needs to be cut short every 4-6 weeks.

8 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

Tbh, you are really over-thinking this. It’s just skin and part of your body. Wash it once or twice a day with water and, if needed, your regular shower gel or whatever, it doesn’t need a specific cleanser, powder or deodorant. If your dick is still smelly after regular washing, go to a doctor. Your dick does not need to be hard when you wash it but if you have a foreskin, you should pull it back and wash underneath it. Pubic hair is personal preference. 

Haha, true all, overly react sia 

6 hours ago, kiloKilo said:

You don't need to use any special chemical or body product to get rid of bad odor, you just need to know the proper way to keep yourself clean and elimate the odor instead of masking it. Here's what I do to keep my private clean and odorless:

- everytime after peeing I will wet or rinse the pee hole with clean water and pet dry with paper or towel. Even in public toilet I will cover my dick with my hand and walk to the basin to get it clean discreetly. Can use the hose, bidet or tap in the cubicle and wipe with toilet paper also. If not bring your own wet wipe and throw it into the bin.

- change new underwear or boxer more frequently. Bacterial can build up in old fabric easily, especially old sports wear. With a little bit of sweat on old fabrics can ignites the smell. Same for t shirt, especially the pit area.

- clean thoroughly everytime you shower. If you have foreskin white stuff will build up behind the dick head and you need to rub it off with body wash. Else it be really smelly and can cause infection.

- Scrub the dead skin away between you legs, crotch area and ur balls. This one you need to buy a body Scrub, brush or sponge because using hand is useless to get rid of dead skin. Use it with any normal body wash. Do it once or twice weekly and will greatly reduce any odor. Do remember bacteria feast on dead skin which causes the bad odor. Most guys don't Scrub their body, pit, feet, back crotch etc.. Hence most guys can smell very bad when they start sweating.

- Crystals deodorant are great natural product to keep Sweaty area fresh and minimize any build up of bacterial for the whole day. Best alternative to chemical deodorant and been using it for years. But I only use it for my armpit. Sometime between my crotch area if I have the feeling that I may be getting laid outside 😆.

I personally don't shave or trim often. I find guys with hairy dick are manly and sexy. I never get to smell any odor from bushy dick before and I do ask those who sex with me whether my pube smell and they will said is odorless or they can smell the sweet peach of Kirei kirei body wash. Also to make sure to keep yourself safe from STD. Most STD or fungal infection can make a dick really smelly. Keep it clean and stay healthy 👍

BTW some guys love the sweaty smell odor. Is kinky to them and having a little odor can spice things up and make sex more enjoyable.

Thanks so much for the sharing and explaining 

very good guideline

5 hours ago, Guest Guest69 said:

I wash my dick as part of my shower routine with regular shower gel. I'm cut so no hassle (not that I think uncircumcised cock is a hassle either). No issue with smell etc.

As for pubes, I shave off everything except around the base of my dick which I keep trimmed.

Okok, thanks for sharing 

On 7/26/2021 at 11:44 AM, Ryanmurray94 said:

the dick head (glans)'s skin is too sensitive and normal liquid or bar soap would be too harsh on it, drying it out. And when that happens, the glans would go inflamed, and that's when you can get patchy blots on the glans that itch to no end. you can still use soap, but just a tiny weeny bit will do. There is a better way to clean it. use just 2 drops of water and dab it on the glans with your index finger, and go around in small circles. it would help exfoliate the dead skin, and the dead skin would in turn make it easier to exfoliate the rest of the dead skin by snowballing. u can do that for the shaft part where the foreskin is being exposed. you can get a lot of dead skin there too. 

in my line of work, i've had clients whom are circumcised but yet still have chunks of smeggy clumped below the corona of the glans. and so i shared with them their blind spots and how to wash the dick effectively. 

you can still use soap to get rid of the smell if you've had a smeggy day or for bedroom play, but go easy on how much soap you use. lol

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Jelqing is also good to wash your dick balls...coz you are stretching the cock with soapy foams...clean and damn nice for those horny sub or cruiseboy to deepthoat or choke. 

On 7/26/2021 at 10:10 PM, Ryanmurray94 said:

Don’t you feel after trim, it felt like itchy n thorn? I mean after few days when pubic hair growing

yes it does feel...so for next 3-4 days I apply normal body lotion to keep the area smooth n non-itchy

Guest Mr Sabun

Recently i started to use this soap for private part. It is called The Black Soap. Personally i like it because i can feel that my dick is cleaner and i like the smell, a mixture of sweet strawberry and some herb. Used to have itchy groin but luckily cleared after using the soap. I’m not selling it but just sharing the product that i use and suprisingly good. Somehow is feel that my dick is also thicker. I think 😬

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, DeMarko said:

when wash with soap or body wash, i always feel the pain inside the penis head especially when u urine, the instant pain is scary.

where did u buy the Black Soap ?

I have the same experience every now and then (more so because I don't have foreskin to protect the eye of the penis).

Solution is to hold up the dick head and rinse the eye of penis with lots of water for a while.

I am old fashion, so I prefer soap to shower gel. So I have been using this charcoal based soap I discovered on Amazon which smells good and keeps me clean all over. As for the groin/crotch cleaning, i like to use a facial cleanser. I use the Shiseido Men's Fascial Cleanser, cause it is thick and not too foamy, which I use for shaving as well. A little bit of that cleanser is enough for my face, and crotch area, and helps with cleaning the dick area. Plus it has a light pleasant scent. 

Love. 

9 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

I thought most suckers prefer cheesey sausage than floral smelly sausage? Any sucker can commend?

🤮 

Clean and natural is what most suckers want.

Is very hygeine to wash and trim your pib hair or even waxing. To wash it is to clean the dead cell frm the sag area and around croutch area or else you may get rashes or infected for those with fore skin need to pull back ward and wash away the cheese or else it smell like rotten blue cheese. Once it smell the moment the guy removed his undies the whole entire room can smell that is a major turned off smell like roten blue cheese and squids in one bag. Yucks

Men should:

1. Do basic house keeping to his Punic hair down there. Wash them thoroughly when you shower. Trim them neat and tidy. IMO, best to clear them (clean shaven - shave, wax or even permanently removed)

2. Wash your cock. Not only the other surface but you need to pull back your foreskin and wash the ridge near the gland and any accumulated dirt underneath your foreskin. Do consider circumcision if you have problems pulling back your foreskin. With modern medical technology, the procedure can be less bloody and less painful. 

3. Take your shower regularly and maintaining good personal hygiene is a must. 

Aside from the tips given by other BWers which I also follow I have extra care tips for my hidden jewels.

I tried MANSCAPED products for my balls: LawnMower trimmer, ball deodorant and ball toner.

It just took time to be delivered here in Germany, more than a month.

I just checked that there is MANSCAPED SG , click the link to check the products https://sg.manscaped.com/

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Mr Sabun
On 7/30/2021 at 3:42 PM, DeMarko said:

when wash with soap or body wash, i always feel the pain inside the penis head especially when u urine, the instant pain is scary.

where did u buy the Black Soap ?

I got mine from this ig : theblacksoap.hq. Saw the product on twitter. Luckily it suits me well. But when first time using, quite surprised because sooo cold. But no pain whatsoever

hii
so this is my first proper reply to a thread on this forum...
Yes, I prefer my area to be clean shaved... like really smooth. 
I am not circumcised, so i do put in some time to wash and clean nicely atleast twice a day... pull down the skin, apply soap/foam all over the head and below in the grooves and wash and keep me fresh and clean everytime  

9 hours ago, Anthony23 said:

hii
I am not circumcised, so i do put in some time to wash and clean nicely atleast twice a day... pull down the skin, apply soap/foam all over the head and below in the grooves and wash and keep me fresh and clean everytime  

Clean shaving is seen more among the younger men (<35yo), it seems? 
A good sign if it’s true. 
Older men shouldn’t be shy going clean down there too. 

I trim my pubes to look neat. Unrolling the foreskin and wash the head is the basic hygiene. I also use a douche to wash my hole twice a week ton keep myself clean, even I don’t have sex for that week or so. 

Guest boiboi

recently cam with this guy.... i ask him to pull back his foreskin and then his dickhead got a lot of dick cheese... i see liao i legit got turned off... bloody disgusting eh... how can people not wash their dick and then not ashamed to show them to people?? *vomit*

On 8/1/2021 at 9:33 PM, Anthony23 said:

hii

I think is a must for us uncircumcised to wash it clean. Else will be smelly or stink 

On 8/4/2021 at 1:22 PM, Guest boiboi said:

recently cam with this guy.... i ask him to pull back his foreskin and then his dickhead got a lot of dick cheese... i see liao i legit got turned off... bloody disgusting eh... how can people not wash their dick and then not ashamed to show them to people?? *vomit*

He might not know required to clean. That y you Sae cheeses

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
5 hours ago, Ryanmurray94 said:

I find that share look good but after few days will feel itchy, and found that the “furry hair becoming thicker”

so i use scessior to cut and trim short

Wax it dude. U won't get any itchiness unless other kind of itchiness. Try waxing.

Since Covid I started using hand sanitizer on my cock. Result : very good. It can be very smarting for one minute or so after application.  However after prolong use the burning pain is hugely reduced. This is due to less bacteria so less pain.  The most gratifying result is that my glan looks so new .  The whole head is lightly pinkish red!  Oh almost forget, must moisturize also with body lotion.

17 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

Since Covid I started using hand sanitizer on my cock. Result : very good. It can be very smarting for one minute or so after application.  However after prolong use the burning pain is hugely reduced. This is due to less bacteria so less pain.  The most gratifying result is that my glan looks so new .  The whole head is lightly pinkish red!  Oh almost forget, must moisturize also with body lotion.

Seeing is believing.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.