Male HQ

Caning at home

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was wondering about ppl's experiences with caning at home. Am in my 20s, was caned until I finished sec schl. Never abusive, always for a reason, fixed number of strokes (3-5) on butt or legs.   I know at least 1 other guy caned till 18. 

Recently I told someone and he was shocked, so wondering what norm is. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Muscleboiboi
On 7/27/2021 at 7:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

I was wondering about ppl's experiences with caning at home. Am in my 20s, was caned until I finished sec schl. Never abusive, always for a reason, fixed number of strokes (3-5) on butt or legs.   I know at least 1 other guy caned till 18. 

Recently I told someone and he was shocked, so wondering what norm is. 

What were the reasons why you were caned?

Guest Muscleboiboi
On 8/21/2021 at 10:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

Standard reasons...rudeness, coming home late, failing test/exams

I was caned until sec 4. Usually because of rudeness.

Were you caned bare buttocks? 

Guest Jason Lee

I was failing my math in secondary school. My parents hired my cousin to tutor me at the start of sec 2.

He told my parents that he will use the cane to punish and they agreed.

He set very high targets for me from the start. Only A1 was acceptable. For every mark below 75 would mean 1 stroke of the cane. The strokes were delivered on my butt with my underwear on. 

Every week, there were short quizzes. Same rules apply. For the whole of sec 2 and 3, I was caned almost every other week.

When I reach sec 4, it reduced to about once a month because I was starting to excel do better.

Not surprisingly, I got A1 for both Emath and Amath for the O levels.

Freaking painful but it was worth it!

• G_M changed the title to Caning at home
On 8/21/2021 at 10:50 PM, Guest Muscleboiboi said:

I was caned until sec 4. Usually because of rudeness.

Were you caned bare buttocks? 

Either bare buttocks or on underwear, depending on how serious it was. What about you?

On 8/22/2021 at 10:55 AM, Guest Jason Lee said:

I was failing my math in secondary school. My parents hired my cousin to tutor me at the start of sec 2.

He set very high targets for me from the start. Only A1 was acceptable. For every mark below 75 would mean 1 stroke of the cane. The strokes were delivered on my butt with my underwear on. 

Every week, there were short quizzes. Same rules apply. For the whole of sec 2 and 3, I was caned almost every other week.

When I reach sec 4, it reduced to about once a month because I was starting to excel do better.

Wow. How old was your cousin? Did you have to bend over and pull down your pants? What was the max no of strokes? 

Sounds painful and embarrassing but effective...

Guest Try and see

Woah! Wait!

Your older cousin periodically caned you in your underwear? Or did I mis-read your post?!

I think if I were caned by my older male cousin, I'd get a hard on each time  😈

But yeah, as someone pointed out, it's pretty humiliating, largely because you are both from the same generation, so he's not considered your elder. To be caned by a cousin (with the parents' permission!) really sucks.

I think nowadays most parents won't grant such a request from their nephew! 😜

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 4:08 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Woah! Wait!

Your older cousin periodically caned you in your underwear? Or did I mis-read your post?!

I think if I were caned by my older male cousin, I'd get a hard on each time  😈

But yeah, as someone pointed out, it's pretty humiliating, largely because you are both from the same generation, so he's not considered your elder. To be caned by a cousin (with the parents' permission!) really sucks.

I think nowadays most parents won't grant such a request from their nephew! 😜

Your understanding is correct. His math tuition lessons were once a week. Sometimes twice when it’s the exam period.

Fortunately, it was in my underwear and not bare butt, except for a few occasions. There were times that I got hard during the canings. He did laugh about it, but continued the heavy blows.

He’s someone I slowly learnt to respect. To be fair, I was quite playful and didn’t want to study, so I probably deserved some of the canings.

No one else here got caned by cousins or siblings?

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

when parents caught me using my mother’s lipstick 

I used my mother’s lipstick as a crayon on the toilet mirror. Fortunately, I didn’t get punished for that. 

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 5:03 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Your understanding is correct. His math tuition lessons were once a week. Sometimes twice when it’s the exam period.

Fortunately, it was in my underwear and not bare butt, except for a few occasions. There were times that I got hard during the canings. He did laugh about it, but continued the heavy blows.

He’s someone I slowly learnt to respect. To be fair, I was quite playful and didn’t want to study, so I probably deserved some of the canings.

Walao! That's very CMNM! To be caned in your underwear by a fully clothed guy!

I've never heard of anyone being caned by their cousin or sibling before, but I'm sure it happens.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 6:09 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Walao! That's very CMNM! To be caned in your underwear by a fully clothed guy!

I've never heard of anyone being caned by their cousin or sibling before, but I'm sure it happens.

How about you? Any caning experiences to share?

Guest Curious
On 8/22/2021 at 4:03 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

How old was he when he was caning you? You knew you were into it already?

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, Guest Curious said:

How old was he when he was caning you? You knew you were into it already?

He was around 22 and studying in NUS then.

I was more into it towards the end of the tutoring when I was in sec 4.

Kinda miss the canings actually. It helped to instill a lot of discipline in me.

Guest Weijie

Interesting to read the thread here!

My dad has been caning my bro and I since we were in kindergarten.

Dad had a policy that the elder sibling (me) would get half of the number of strokes the younger sibling (my bro) gets. But if I were the one getting punished, my bro was spared.

His logic was that I didn’t set a good example for him, so I should get punished too.

But when I turned 15, the policy ended and dad decided that I was authorised to cane my bro whenever he misbehaves or does badly for his exams. It was limited to 20 strokes on PE shorts, though it was enough to make him sob.

Maybe going to a top secondary school helped. My parents kinda trusted me to be the more responsible kid.

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 6:53 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

How about you? Any caning experiences to share?

Strangely, none  LOL

I was never caned as a kid or teenager, ever. 

Initially, I thought it was normal, until one day in primary five, my classmates and I started sharing about our caning experiences, kind of like what we are doing now. 

And then I realised I was the one who was "weird" for not being caned at all.

I think in my household, my parents prefer to use the mouth to correct bad behaviour, via reprimanding. Maybe it's less tiring  LOL

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 7:32 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Wow! That's actually pretty amazing that you don't harbour any grudge towards your cousin. Instead, you appreciate what he did.

I think deep down, you know he was doing it for your own good, and that the terms were very fair i.e. once you did better in the tests, the canings reduced.

Replace the spanking in the picture below with caning, and I can imagine this happening to you  😜

20210822-192619.jpg

There were times during my school days that I really hated him.

He’s the no-nonsense type who spares no mercy when caning. No amount of cries will make him soften his blows.

Some things don’t change, he canes his own son the way he used to cane me. I think he’s probably more strict with his own boy. 

There was once he caned his son in front of my family because the boy refused to greet us. It was bare butt and every stroke left a deep red mark. 30 strokes and the boy cried for hours. Since then, he has always been polite and greets the guests automatically.

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 5:03 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

So there were times when you were naked from the waist down in front of your cousin, and he saw you get hard as he was caning you?!  😱😈

Man! That's humiliating but kind of kinky to read! Sorry!  😜

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Strangely, none  LOL

I was never caned as a kid or teenager, ever. 

Initially, I thought it was normal, until one day in primary five, my classmates and I started sharing about our caning experiences, kind of like what we are doing now. 

And then I realised I was the one who was "weird" for not being caned at all.

I think in my household, my parents prefer to use the mouth to correct bad behaviour, via reprimanding. Maybe it's less tiring  LOL

Trust me, the cane is a lot more effective.

You should give it a try :)

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 7:45 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

There were times during my school days that I really hated him.

He’s the no-nonsense type who spares no mercy when caning. No amount of cries will make him soften his blows.

Some things don’t change, he canes his own son the way he used to cane me. I think he’s probably more strict with his own boy. 

There was once he caned his son in front of my family because the boy refused to greet us. It was bare butt and every stroke left a deep red mark. 30 strokes and the boy cried for hours. Since then, he has always been polite and greets the guests automatically.

Walao!!! But yeah - some things never change  LOL

(I was actually going to ask you if your cousin is married with kids now.)

Actually, come to think of it, I know quite a lot of rude girls who deserve a good caning or two. If only.

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 7:46 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Trust me, the cane is a lot more effective.

You should give it a try :)

LOL  It's too late for me now, but there are times where I fantasise being caned by an older guy, in a sexual way  😈

But I've never tried it before.

I believe for some kids, the cane works. That's why American kids are so havoc, because they don't have a caning culture.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 7:45 PM, Guest Try and see said:

So there were times when you were naked from the waist down in front of your cousin, and he saw you get hard as he was caning you?!  😱😈

Man! That's humiliating but kind of kinky to read! Sorry!  😜

Maybe about 6 times that I was caned naked. The rest were with underwear on.

I got hard sometimes during fewer strokes ones.

There were times that I was crying even before I was caned because I knew that I will breakdown later during the caning.

Have you been caned?

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 7:51 PM, Guest Try and see said:

LOL  It's too late for me now, but there are times where I fantasise being caned by an older guy, in a sexual way  😈

But I've never tried it before.

I believe for some kids, the cane works. That's why American kids are so havoc, because they don't have a caning culture.

How old are you if I may ask?

No one is ever too old for a good caning. Hahaha!

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 7:28 PM, Guest Weijie said:

Interesting to read the thread here!

My dad has been caning my bro and I since we were in kindergarten.

Dad had a policy that the elder sibling (me) would get half of the number of strokes the younger sibling (my bro) gets. But if I were the one getting punished, my bro was spared.

His logic was that I didn’t set a good example for him, so I should get punished too.

But when I turned 15, the policy ended and dad decided that I was authorised to cane my bro whenever he misbehaves or does badly for his exams. It was limited to 20 strokes on PE shorts, though it was enough to make him sob.

Maybe going to a top secondary school helped. My parents kinda trusted me to be the more responsible kid.

I haven’t heard of such an arrangement before. I have heard that if 2 siblings were to fight, the older one will get a heavier punishment.

I would feel unjust to be punished for the fault of someone else.

Lucky for you, you got to cane your brother!

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 7:54 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

How old are you if I may ask?

No one is ever too old for a good caning. Hahaha!

Early 40s  😃

If I get caned on the butt now, I'll definitely get hard  🍑🍆😈

Guest Try and see
On 8/22/2021 at 7:51 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Maybe about 6 times that I was caned naked. The rest were with underwear on.

I got hard sometimes during fewer strokes ones.

There were times that I was crying even before I was caned because I knew that I will breakdown later during the caning.

Have you been caned?

Walao! I think I would react the same way as you too!

No, never, I was never caned before. My parents never owned a cane  LOL

The most I had was being hit on the palm by my father, using his hand. 

In a way, because my father was a pretty immoral person himself (I might have mentioned this in other threads), so psychologically, I don't think I would have mentally accepted any of his canings, the way you eventually accepted your cousin's. 

Like OP, I was also caned growing up, for the usual reasons. Almost always on the bare, bending over the back of a chair or over a table/desk. The canings I got were very orderly - I've always wondered if other households were like that, since the conversations I remember with my peers from young pointed at the 'run around the house' type being more common.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 10:06 PM, Guest J40 said:

Like OP, I was also caned growing up, for the usual reasons. Almost always on the bare, bending over the back of a chair or over a table/desk. The canings I got were very orderly - I've always wondered if other households were like that, since the conversations I remember with my peers from young pointed at the 'run around the house' type being more common.

Sounds like your dad / mum is a strict disciplinarian. 

The no-nonsense type of parent will not allow their kids to be running around and they certainly won’t be chasing.

Did you get caned pretty often?

On 8/22/2021 at 10:12 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Sounds like your dad / mum is a strict disciplinarian. 

The no-nonsense type of parent will not allow their kids to be running around and they certainly won’t be chasing.

Did you get caned pretty often?

My father handled all the punishment at home, and yes he was both easy-going but a disciplinarian where it mattered.

Like everything it varied with time and age, but averaged out it probably averaged out to around once or twice a month through my primary and secondary schooling years.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 10:15 PM, Guest J40 said:

My father handled all the punishment at home, and yes he was both easy-going but a disciplinarian where it mattered.

Like everything it varied with time and age, but averaged out it probably averaged out to around once or twice a month through my primary and secondary schooling years.

I think sometimes mums give their kids some leeway (give chance) by allowing them to run and hide.

Twice a month is pretty often. What did you do to deserve the canings?

This brings back memories, because I too struggled with math when I entered secondary school and was disciplined in a very similar way. In fact, the large majority of my academic-related canings were in my Sec 1 and 2 years. Not so prescriptive as to translate marks directly into strokes, but a poor report card/exam paper would be placed on the table in front of me while I bent over the chair back, and my father would go through each subject/page. Careless mistakes were 1 stroke each, and subjects with poor grades that were deemed to be due to lack of effort were 6 strokes.

Naturally this made me put a lot of effort into compiling very detailed notes during term so that I'd have a stack of them by the end, as it was one of the ways I could demonstrate that a poor grade wasn't due to laziness. This note-taking habit followed me through to JC and onto Uni and is probably one of the most useful lifeskills I took away from it all.

On 8/22/2021 at 10:25 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

I think sometimes mums give their kids some leeway (give chance) by allowing them to run and hide.

Twice a month is pretty often. What did you do to deserve the canings?

In my early primary school years it was mainly for behavior - the usual stuff: being rowdy at home despite being told to stop/talking back/etc.

Come P6 it started to shift more towards academic matters: not putting in effort etc.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 10:28 PM, Guest J40 said:

This brings back memories, because I too struggled with math when I entered secondary school and was disciplined in a very similar way. In fact, the large majority of my academic-related canings were in my Sec 1 and 2 years. Not so prescriptive as to translate marks directly into strokes, but a poor report card/exam paper would be placed on the table in front of me while I bent over the chair back, and my father would go through each subject/page. Careless mistakes were 1 stroke each, and subjects with poor grades that were deemed to be due to lack of effort were 6 strokes.

Naturally this made me put a lot of effort into compiling very detailed notes during term so that I'd have a stack of them by the end, as it was one of the ways I could demonstrate that a poor grade wasn't due to laziness. This note-taking habit followed me through to JC and onto Uni and is probably one of the most useful lifeskills I took away from it all.

Your dad must have been a very strict disciplinarian. Seems like he’s very involved in your academics.

My dad was quite chill since he outsourced the tutoring and punishments to my cousin.

Were the blows very heavy with deep red cuts? Were the canings enough to make you cry?

On 8/22/2021 at 10:56 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Your dad must have been a very strict disciplinarian. Seems like he’s very involved in your academics.

My dad was quite chill since he outsourced the tutoring and punishments to my cousin.

Were the blows very heavy with deep red cuts? Were the canings enough to make you cry?

The strokes weren't full-force but they were definitely firm with some strength put in, raised welts that would take a couple of days to go away. I won't say I cried, but the sting did make me tear up for sure. It wasn't unbearable though, the strokes weren't rushed and I'd have as long as I needed to settle down after each one, so it was mostly just a matter of enduring it.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 11:07 PM, Guest J40 said:

The strokes weren't full-force but they were definitely firm with some strength put in, raised welts that would take a couple of days to go away. I won't say I cried, but the sting did make me tear up for sure. It wasn't unbearable though, the strokes weren't rushed and I'd have as long as I needed to settle down after each one, so it was mostly just a matter of enduring it.

Your dad seems strict but still pretty humane.

What’s the average number of strokes for the canings?

Are you close to your dad after all the canings?

On 8/22/2021 at 11:14 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Your dad seems strict but still pretty humane.

What’s the average number of strokes for the canings?

Are you close to your dad after all the canings?

The minimum was usually 6, unless it was something really minor/ad-hoc, so the typical caning was usually between 6 to 12.

Not very, but not because of the canings - but rather because we don't see eye to eye on many things anymore. In fact, I have thanked him for them on a number of occasions because growing up, he always took the time to explain it to me and have candid discussions about his methods of discipline.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 11:25 PM, Guest J40 said:

The minimum was usually 6, unless it was something really minor/ad-hoc, so the typical caning was usually between 6 to 12.

Not very, but not because of the canings - but rather because we don't see eye to eye on many things anymore. In fact, I have thanked him for them on a number of occasions because growing up, he always took the time to explain it to me and have candid discussions about his methods of discipline.

Has the canings from your dad develop some kind of interest / fetish for canings?

I think my experience with my cousin has influenced it very much.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:33 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Has the canings from your dad develop some kind of interest / fetish for canings?

I think my experience with my cousin has influenced it very much.

Very much so, but it's something that I only made the link with later in life (during JC, by which time I'd already stopped getting caned).

That being said, I've my head screwed on well enough to also acknowledge that it is an effective parenting tool when used properly. The anti-spanking tribe likes to paint *all* corporal punishment as being "abuse", that's their modus operandi, but is just a bad faith argument as far as I'm concerned.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 11:39 PM, Guest J40 said:

Very much so, but it's something that I only made the link with later in life (during JC, by which time I'd already stopped getting caned).

That being said, I've my head screwed on well enough to also acknowledge that it is an effective parenting tool when used properly. The anti-spanking tribe likes to paint *all* corporal punishment as being "abuse", that's their modus operandi, but is just a bad faith argument as far as I'm concerned.

Those of us who experienced caning first hand can vouch that it does instill discipline especially at the age where we can’t rationalise well due to young age or raging hormones.

How old are you by the way?

On 8/22/2021 at 11:46 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Those of us who experienced caning first hand can vouch that it does instill discipline especially at the age where we can’t rationalise well due to young age or raging hormones.

How old are you by the way?

I'm in my late 20s.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:53 PM, Guest Jason Lee said:

I’m in my early 30s.

Have you caned or been caned for pleasure?

Yes, I've been caned a few times for pleasure. I haven't caned anyone yet though, mainly because I haven't found anyone suitable (not that I'm complaining, there's a time and place for everything).

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/22/2021 at 11:57 PM, Guest J40 said:

Yes, I've been caned a few times for pleasure. I haven't caned anyone yet though, mainly because I haven't found anyone suitable (not that I'm complaining, there's a time and place for everything).

Please share your experiences.

Where do you get your caners from?

On 8/23/2021 at 12:07 AM, Guest Jason Lee said:

Please share your experiences.

Where do you get your caners from?

Before the virus you would occasionally get visiting caners from overseas stopping by here, and they'd put out messages or change their location on places like Fetlife or Spankthis. Of course now that's all changed.

Guest Jason Lee
On 8/23/2021 at 12:17 AM, Guest J40 said:

Before the virus you would occasionally get visiting caners from overseas stopping by here, and they'd put out messages or change their location on places like Fetlife or Spankthis. Of course now that's all changed.

Interesting! I’ve not heard of Fetlife.

What’s your most intense caning experience like?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.