Male HQ

Dating older or younger?

gucici

Doesnt matter....I think inner self and connections is important. We both can be naughty etc....must let it all out...if not he either cheat or drama or used you for his spare. 

Older mature wiser experiences younger still playful naughty still haven't grow up still curious to explore life etc....don't understand the meaning of sacrifice etc can't blame them coz they still young n want to explore...if he choose to explore it with you even better....the trust n connection is already building. 

But older can be serious and control too. That makes younger uncomfortable. 

So to those younger only when you  mentality prepare then go dating relationship etc....

For the mature ones, be proactive give space and add up spice to fun sex and romantic etc...and plz intiate.

For the curious, keep xploring till your heart mind soul is ready for the next step. Don't rush. Go when you ready. Nobody can make that decision for you. Only can give you point of views to reflect. 

Guest Guest

Every individual is different, right? For me i am attracted to the older one, so i will go for older. I have never go with anyone who is 25 and below.

Dating a older or younger is all depend on maturity of each individual guy how they protray and hold themselves sometimes older guy maybe behave like 18 years old boy. It all subject to each individual personal characteristic.

• 4 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 10:29 PM, gucici said:

If you are in a relationship, do you prefer to be the younger or older one? 

I want to be the younger so i can do the silly things.. 

I prefer to be the younger so can make passionate love, lol. 

On 12/20/2021 at 3:48 PM, Danson said:

do you think it is true that tops would tend to date younger guys, while bottoms are more into older guys?

Nope. Older guys are bottoms too and youngeer guys are tops too. Older guys who bottom prefer to date younger guys and vice versa. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bottom
On 12/20/2021 at 4:19 PM, Zealouslogue said:

Nope. Older guys are bottoms too and youngeer guys are tops too. Older guys who bottom prefer to date younger guys and vice versa. 

Yes..I have dated many tops who were much younger to me and there was no prob. I have also met younger tops for casual sex.. although I must admit older tops are generally much better in bed..lol

On 1/1/2022 at 9:02 PM, Guest Bottom said:

Yes..I have dated many tops who were much younger to me and there was no prob. I have also met younger tops for casual sex.. although I must admit older tops are generally much better in bed..lol

how old r u?

how old r your young tops?

• 10 months later...

My current 'hubby' since 2007 is 5 years my senior; he is also the youngest guy I've ever been with.

In my younger years I was opting for men who were almost old enough to be my father. Many said I had "Daddy issues" - perhaps, but I also enjoyed more that most older men were more mellow, had a more easygoing confidence in their masculinity and I especially liked the more mature and insightful conversations that older men were able to provide (usually, haha).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.