Male HQ

Where do you guys get your glasses?

Guest glass

Personally I liked Paris Mikki group I liked the way they served and the staff seem to be very bilingual that really amazed me as I getting my Tom Ford frame at the same time Iwent with my mum as I notice she seem squink her eyes when watch tv so i spoke to the guy that attend to me to recomend any nice suitable frame for my mum to he asked me if my mum understand english i say no and he get someone to attend to my mum that speak malay as my mum company by our helper she manage to do eye test and end up one nice frame that she mentioned very light and comfortable now the optical is our family choice.The one we went is at the jewel changi.

Guest The EYES

I don't wear glasses, because I have eyes that can see through the dark and pierce far far away into the gallaxy and count the number of stars above.

Personally I have tried a few optical outlets since young, from Nanyang Optical during Primary school times after the health check in school.  When I am start working, I patronized Kwong Shin till now. In between, I ever get a few pairs from Capitol Optical, Parris Miki and Owndays. I also get a few good frame at 

image.jpeg.323e9a84e15a0301bf5c4cf30843cea5.jpeg

All of them have qualified optical Ophthalmologists as part of the requirement by MOH, I personally prefer the optical shop below: 

Kwong Shin Optical  #01-43  63390478  Eyewear  Mon - Sat 10.30am - 7pm, Sun and PH Closed 

Kwong Shin has served me far beyong excellent. Their Ophthalmologists could even diagnosed and alert your eye problems, if any, in advance so that you could take action to improve. I brought my whole family members to this shop even my bf. All love their service. I recommended this shop simply it becomes part of my life and their service standard is impressive and warm.

We are not related but they take cares of me just like family members. All their staff working almost life time which many established business organizations are rare to be able to commit to take care of their staff. When you visited them, there is an uncle working at a corner who is the most senior staff there. He is old but his attitude is still humble to serve the customers. The shop also lost one cheerful aunty who passed away 5 years ago. They have many beautiful frames ranging from Branded to a humble one for all, depend on your needs and expectation. 

This shop has the humble set up. Just like Lena Cake Shop and Rich & Good Cake Shop. No fancy stuff but their legacy merely lies on their superb fundamental skill to meet the basic demands and serve the customers like their family members. This is the unique culture in successful Nanyang business. Just love it and treasure it as part of the way of a simple Singaporean. 

Guest Guest
16 hours ago, Guest The EYES said:

I don't wear glasses, because I have eyes that can see through the dark and pierce far far away into the gallaxy and count the number of stars above.

You 赢了咯!

• 1 year later...

Recently chanced by this optical shop called VUE at mandarin gallery 3rd level. The vibe of the shop is young and fresh. The staff are young but experienced and give good advice. They have different range of glasses from luxury to more affordable options. I tend to steer away from chain stores be it Owndays or Spectacle Hut etc. Glasses from these places tend to be very common looking and staff are normally pushing without proper advice or good eye test. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.