Male HQ

How did you stumble upon/found the blowing wind Forum

Guest howfoundBW

Guest howfoundBW

I was wondering how did members/guest on this forum discovered/found/stumble upon it? Did someone introduce you to it or you were looking for something else 😛 and discovered it.

I will set the ball rolling, for me it was a visit to MacRitchie reservoir and the wonderful view of a young divine something preparing himself for ablutions in the way god had made him.

I was convinced that the gay radars of SG must have discovered it much earlier and there might be some information online of it (or at least the infamous open showers) and discovered the BW forum.

Rest is history as I discovered a lottt more on/and thru, this forum....😍

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

its not hard to find.

just google sg gay forum,

BW is the first few results.

that's also how i chanced upon sgboy forum last last time.

LOL

Most is from google or last time trevvy, Fridae and meet up words of mouth during ONS, fun, sex, mutual groups and group setting. 

It is rewarding being a member time to time it change its layout improve management settings 

Kudos to admins 👍👍👍👏👏👏 

Hope in future there is an app like planetromeo with add on forums etc ...

Through Trevvy, if memory serves.

There was a mega-thread here for them 199x members where there were a number of good folks who were organizing outings from time to time. Regrettably, I didn't manage to attend any of 'em for I was at the peak of social anxiety; that sorta blew my chance of getting acquainted with more folks in this circle.

For these flaws I lament.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:12 PM, Naveyafluz said:

Forgotten already, been a member since 2014. It's not difficult because during my era, the hottest forums are Sgboy, BW and Fridae.

Isn't fridae now dead? There has been nothing in the News section since 18 November last year.

2 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

Wow it would be almost be a decade now and yes of course I still remember Trevvy @Steve5380

Isn't it remarkable that being Singapore such a small country, it had and has some of the best gay forums?

And isn't it a blessing to be smart enough to recognize this, and participate in them for many years?

59 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Isn't it remarkable that being Singapore such a small country, it had and has some of the best gay forums?

And isn't it a blessing to be smart enough to recognize this, and participate in them for many years?

it really is , lucky to be engaging with you and other BWers here sans the rude guests hahaha theyve been part of our stay here 

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Invisible Force at work
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Thanks to the active participation of so many Guests that make it happened too. 

9 hours ago, Guest Invisible Force at work said:

Thanks to the active participation of so many Guests that make it happened too. 

I won't disagree with your evaluation of Guests.  Their participation contributes to keep the forum lively.

On 7/31/2021 at 9:33 AM, The.Intrv. said:

Through Trevvy, if memory serves.

There was a mega-thread here for them 199x members where there were a number of good folks who were organizing outings from time to time. Regrettably, I didn't manage to attend any of 'em for I was at the peak of social anxiety; that sorta blew my chance of getting acquainted with more folks in this circle.

Similar history I think! I was also brought over from Trevvy - actually joined mere weeks before my A levels. I recall the 199x groups but never had the courage to join them 😅

From Fridae !  :P  Nov. 2005

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 hours ago, gleamingsparks said:

Similar history I think! I was also brought over from Trevvy - actually joined mere weeks before my A levels. I recall the 199x groups but never had the courage to join them 😅

Aye how time flies; all 'em 199x boys be getting on in years. 🥲

For these flaws I lament.

I was searching for reviews on Yunomori Onsen back in 2017 and this forum popped up. Been following for a while before joining.

• 7 months later...

Found this way back during the internet explosion back in 1997...was a totally different forum back then: one single page for all to share and reply etc, hardly any nonsensical conversations as replies and sharing were more or less interlinked. One hot HOT topis of discussion then: how to get to meet yours truly Mr BW himself in the flesh. 

My account says I joined 2015. But I know I joined somewhere around 2012 but lost access to the account cause I forgot the username and password. Haha.... Anyway, I think I googled some fetish I had back then, well I had many, lol... And stumbled on this. Loved hanging out here and sharing life stories. Really wish I could meet some of the people here someday. Great times. Great community. Thanks admin. 

On 4/10/2022 at 4:07 AM, caindukker said:

My account says I joined 2015. But I know I joined somewhere around 2012 but lost access to the account cause I forgot the username and password. Haha.... Anyway, I think I googled some fetish I had back then, well I had many, lol... And stumbled on this. Loved hanging out here and sharing life stories. Really wish I could meet some of the people here someday. Great times. Great community. Thanks admin. 

Wish to meet you too 😏

Guest History be told

When my ex-bf separated from me,  I asked him to be responsible for my loneliness, since I do not have any gay friend nor know where to look.  He said to me "You try BW forum lor".    I asked him for the exact address and location thinking it was a phyiscal place in town.  He then said go google.   I googled and the rest became history, it was like 17 years ago.....

If I remember correctly the previous version of BW had something like a message board, where you could post something like an ad to date guys. As far as I remember dating worked through pagers. 

The most common meeting place was the MRT "Station Control". 

Having my own place from start I guess some followed just for the act and not so much due to matching looks. ha ha

In the worst case you went to the nearest hawker and sipped a teh tarek and said to meet some other time...

The previous version also had these hints on meeting locations, which was helpful .

Initially, I didn't contribute much to the forums. 

That only started some 3 years ago. 

Wanted a change of environment. Got tired of the usual Grindr and stuff. Even Tinder was starting to feel bland for me. I had heard about BlowingWind way back, and finally mustered the courage to join 3 years ago. Got more than what I bargained for to say the least, and ended up developing feelings for someone here 🙃

Edited by notd

On 4/10/2022 at 12:55 PM, notd said:

Wanted a change of environment. Got tired of the usual Grindr and stuff. Even Tinder was starting to feel bland for me. I had heard about BlowingWind way back, and finally mustered the courage to join 3 years ago. Got more than what I bargained for to say the least, and ended up developing feelings for someone here 🙃

Approach him, make a date, don't waste time. 

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.