Male HQ

How hairy are you?

Guest Curious

Guest Curious

How hairy are you? How hairy you want your partner to be?

I'm not a hairy person. I only have significant amount on my head and down there. I have visible leg and arm hair but not so thick. My moustache is not even connected. There is a gap in the middle which is almost completely hairless. My armpits only have strands and not visible if you see it from a far. I wish I could be hairier though. I look like a teenage boy when I'm in my late 20s :(

I am not very hairy but fortunately I have still enough hairs on my scalp.   They are very curious:  they turn progressively white, and one good day they suddenly become more brown again!

7 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

I wish I could be hairier though. I look like a teenage boy when I'm in my late 20s :(

You have nothing to complain about.  If you are smart, you may look like in your late 20s when you are 50.

Guest Curious
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I am not very hairy but fortunately I have still enough hairs on my scalp.   They are very curious:  they turn progressively white, and one good day they suddenly become more brown again!

You have nothing to complain about.  If you are smart, you may look like in your late 20s when you are 50.

I have been very insecure about my look and body growing up even until now. I was the only one without the body hair and mustache. And I'm short. So I got tease a lot. Even now they checked my ID when I bought NC16 film.

Guest spring chicken
37 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

I have been very insecure about my look and body growing up even until now. I was the only one without the body hair and mustache. And I'm short. So I got tease a lot. Even now they checked my ID when I bought NC16 film.

Now when u r young, you want to look older n macho.

Maybe u can grow more muscles and that's definitely much more macho than body hair, or at least be a panda bear.

I'm smooth as a boiled chicken but I still have my full head of hair compared to my contemporaries in our 60s.

Now they started teasing me calling me spring chicken.

I have ah peks molesting me and they are younger than me.

I don't mind, it's first world problem.

You think it's embarrassing now for you. Wait till you're my age and you'll enjoy the sweet flattery, the attention and being molested.

I've been rejected by uncle chasers for not looking old enough.

I've also been rejected by chub chasers for not being fat enough.

Instead of sad about being rejected, in my heart I was actually quietly rejoicing.

When you get older and if you don't maintain your body, then you'll understand why gay culture prefer youth.

Now is when you could easily find someone who appreciate your youthful looks.

Guest pan golden lotus
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What is not so difficult?  Why should something be difficult?

when you have white privilege, live as a white privilege, 

it might be beyond your understanding to appreciate an Asian person's difficulties. 

you can only see things from a privileged white man's eyes and lenses.

Guest Curious
3 hours ago, Guest spring chicken said:

Now when u r young, you want to look older n macho.

Maybe u can grow more muscles and that's definitely much more macho than body hair, or at least be a panda bear.

I'm smooth as a boiled chicken but I still have my full head of hair compared to my contemporaries in our 60s.

Now they started teasing me calling me spring chicken.

I have ah peks molesting me and they are younger than me.

I don't mind, it's first world problem.

You think it's embarrassing now for you. Wait till you're my age and you'll enjoy the sweet flattery, the attention and being molested.

I've been rejected by uncle chasers for not looking old enough.

I've also been rejected by chub chasers for not being fat enough.

Instead of sad about being rejected, in my heart I was actually quietly rejoicing.

When you get older and if you don't maintain your body, then you'll understand why gay culture prefer youth.

Now is when you could easily find someone who appreciate your youthful looks.

What's a panda bear? I have a baby face and people think I'm in JC or NS. I am a small build, not too skinny and a bit chubby. I l look underage. Maybe I need to embrace that while I can.

Guest Dickionary
3 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

What's a panda bear? I have a baby face and people think I'm in JC or NS. I am a small build, not too skinny and a bit chubby. I l look underage. Maybe I need to embrace that while I can.

Panda bear is Asian version of bear, not hairy, abit chubby but have some muscles.

If you can't grow upwards then you grow sideways with a thicc body. Thicc is the new fashion now.

8 hours ago, InBangkok said:

Because it is very expensive for most guys, especially younger ones in their late 20s, to afford. That's all.

The young ones should use the less expensive Minoxidyl like you do.  Then, when they are older like you, they can consider a transplant if they have sufficient donor hairs.

You could at your age do this now, and you can pay for this if you stop the somewhat dumb globe trotting after live concerts, instead smartly listen to all the music you want on YouTube.  

Guest Curious
2 hours ago, Guest Dickionary said:

Panda bear is Asian version of bear, not hairy, abit chubby but have some muscles.

If you can't grow upwards then you grow sideways with a thicc body. Thicc is the new fashion now.

isn’t Panda hairy though? Lol. Err I would look even way shorter if I become thicc. I just feel I’m too hairless to the point I even question if I’m normal or not.

8 hours ago, Guest pan golden lotus said:

when you have white privilege, live as a white privilege, 

it might be beyond your understanding to appreciate an Asian person's difficulties. 

you can only see things from a privileged white man's eyes and lenses.

LOL!  "White Privilege"... 

I grew up in a very modest family of German refugees. Throughout my childhood there was no television, no restaurant, no air conditioning in hot climate, no big parties, no long trips, no designer clothes.  I never drove a car until after finishing college. I never had a laptop until my late 50s, never a cellphone until my late 60s.

But I could pay for a hair transplant,  not with "white privilege"  but with the privilege of 30 years of hard work.  :lol:

16 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

The young ones should use the less expensive Minoxidyl like you do.  Then, when they are older like you, they can consider a transplant if they have sufficient donor hairs.

You could at your age do this now, and you can pay for this if you stop the somewhat dumb globe trotting after live concerts, instead smartly listen to all the music you want on YouTube.  

Why should I want a hair transplant? I don't need one!

And why should I stop attending concerts and operas in various parts of the world. You call that dumb? It is one of my passions. You can sit at home listening to whatever you want on your various pieces of electronic equipment. I choose to enjoy the live performance experience. For me that is much more worthwhile. Travel has always been important in my life. Having worked for several multi national companies, extensive travel both short and long haui has been a key part of that work ad paid for by the companies. When on those travels I have regularly attended, for example, an opera in Chicago or a Broadway musical in New York or a symphony concert in Tokyo. I have even spent some savings making special trips to see the live performing arts. It is what makes my life both fascinating and interesting. Others have different passions.

3 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

Why should I want a hair transplant? I don't need one!

You probably don't need it since you are putting Minoxidyl 5% on your scalp twice a day,  like you described in another thread.   Hopefully you don't run out of the stuff in your extensive travels, and one good day you look in the mirror and your hair is gone. :lol:

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You probably don't need it since you are putting Minoxidyl 5% on your scalp twice a day,  like you described in another thread.   Hopefully you don't run out of the stuff in your extensive travels, and one good day you look in the mirror and your hair is gone. :lol:

You clearly are unaware that that particular thread dealt with male pattern baldness which is on the crown of the head. Minoxidyl only covers MPD - no other part of the head. And for your information, travelling over the last year and more has been virtually impossible. But like most other products, mail order locally delivers direct to my apartment. My hair is in very good condition, thank you. 

Guest guest

Not very hairy. Probably that's why I usually get more turned on when I encounter hairy men in the sauna. Feels good especially when their chest and stomach hair brushes on your back when fucking.

I am hairy like this. I have a hairy tummy, a full bush, a beard, but no hair on my back, buns or legs.

BiesEcz.jpg

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Prince Hairy of Sucksex
12 minutes ago, riverrobles said:

I am hairy like this. I have a hairy tummy, a full bush, a beard, but no hair on my back, buns or legs.

BiesEcz.jpg

Not very convincing.  You should show it all the way down for a clearer picture of  what truely hairy is.

On 8/8/2021 at 3:25 PM, zipper said:

I am definitely not the hairy type but have hair lah, at the areas where there ought to be hair. LOL

ok let us see those areas where there ought to be hair 🙂

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

On 8/8/2021 at 9:34 AM, Guest Prince Hairy of Sucksex said:

Not very convincing.  You should show it all the way down for a clearer picture of  what truely hairy is.

check my website 🙂

WQPofyr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2021 at 4:25 PM, Guest Curious said:

How hairy are you? How hairy you want your partner to be?

I'm not a hairy person. I only have significant amount on my head and down there. I have visible leg and arm hair but not so thick. My moustache is not even connected. There is a gap in the middle which is almost completely hairless. My armpits only have strands and not visible if you see it from a far. I wish I could be hairier though. I look like a teenage boy when I'm in my late 20s :(

i can somewhat feel you. i have decent amount of body hair, but my body hair are very fine, so it is virtually quite invisible from afar. i cannot grow obvious facial hair, which greatly diminish my wish to follow those jap street fashion style. i grew a tack bit hairier in past 2-3 years (some hair started sprouting on chest, buttcrack, around belly button). but still, i do not have obvious chest hair or a happy trail or leg hair. so i guess it is due to my genes.

i guess it is a complex when i’m not hairy, i long for myself or my partner to be hairy. through my growing up years, i drool and admire guys and friends who can grow a proper full beard or goatee.

or perhaps you probably just need wait a while out to be hairier. i know some friends who started growing more chest hair & facial hair after hitting 27 or 30.

On 8/8/2021 at 3:19 PM, riverrobles said:

BiesEcz.jpg

i wish i am as hairy (or hairier) as you!

Guest Curious
On 8/19/2021 at 9:20 AM, G_ZK said:

i can somewhat feel you. i have decent amount of body hair, but my body hair are very fine, so it is virtually quite invisible from afar. i cannot grow obvious facial hair, which greatly diminish my wish to follow those jap street fashion style. i grew a tack bit hairier in past 2-3 years (some hair started sprouting on chest, buttcrack, around belly button). but still, i do not have obvious chest hair or a happy trail or leg hair. so i guess it is due to my genes.

i guess it is a complex when i’m not hairy, i long for myself or my partner to be hairy. through my growing up years, i drool and admire guys and friends who can grow a proper full beard or goatee.

or perhaps you probably just need wait a while out to be hairier. i know some friends who started growing more chest hair & facial hair after hitting 27 or 30.

I think if we combined our body hair, we would make a decently hairy man lol

I have a decent happy trail and leg hair from my perspective, but it's not that substantial when I look at myself in the mirror.

I'm almost 30 and don't know if I would be a lot hairier. I got hair where I don't want it (butt crack) and I don't have (enough) hair to look "normal". I still don't have a decent bush on my pit. Growing up I only have 1-2 strand. During sec school, people mock me I don't have armpit hair when most if not all got full bush!

we always want something that we can't have I guess.

On 8/18/2021 at 5:19 PM, Jalanbesar20 said:

Hairy men text me for a naked group hangout with 3 other hairy gay men 

telegram A2087G

For posting ad in the Main forum meant for discussion, 1 warning point.

Do that again and I will let the guest who reply to your ad, come after your hairy ass.

On 8/19/2021 at 9:16 AM, Guest Mr Chewbacca said:

A very hairy moderator will shove his hairy dick up your hairy ass soon.

How not to stereotype yourself? Saying that you're Indian and you're suppose to be hairy.. 
But you trim and shave your body hair and crotch? 

I'm only turned on by guys with bushy hairy crotch and pits. But most guys here say they're hairy and they trim frequently - yet justifying themselves "hairy" 

so how hairy are you when you frequently trim your bits?

On 8/19/2021 at 11:28 AM, Guest Curious said:

I think if we combined our body hair, we would make a decently hairy man lol

I have a decent happy trail and leg hair from my perspective, but it's not that substantial when I look at myself in the mirror.

I'm almost 30 and don't know if I would be a lot hairier. I got hair where I don't want it (butt crack) and I don't have (enough) hair to look "normal". I still don't have a decent bush on my pit. Growing up I only have 1-2 strand. During sec school, people mock me I don't have armpit hair when most if not all got full bush!

we always want something that we can't have I guess.

haha! at least you have a happy trail!

i studied in boys schools, so i didnt experienced being mocked for not being hairy. or perhaps we were just too busy to care about body hair in general then. but then again, i shaved my pubes and pits to hide the fact i am not hairy, so changing for swim class wont be that embarassing.

Guest Curious
On 8/19/2021 at 2:20 PM, G_ZK said:

haha! at least you have a happy trail!

i studied in boys schools, so i didnt experienced being mocked for not being hairy. or perhaps we were just too busy to care about body hair in general then. but then again, i shaved my pubes and pits to hide the fact i am not hairy, so changing for swim class wont be that embarassing.

I still wish I could grow chest hair. And also more armpit hair. I kinda like my aroma with more armpit hair, but I don't know if other people feel the same way lol

I thought boys school would try to be masculine and shame people for shaving body hairs. Do you still shave everything?

On 8/19/2021 at 3:32 PM, Guest Curious said:

I still wish I could grow chest hair. And also more armpit hair. I kinda like my aroma with more armpit hair, but I don't know if other people feel the same way lol

I thought boys school would try to be masculine and shame people for shaving body hairs. Do you still shave everything?

i'm never mr jock or mr popular, was a pretty average kid, so not exactly in the limelight to attract bullies. or maybe because i have a rather deep voice and average in built. so not being hairy does not exactly diminish my masculinity? maybe god knows. haha. but then, many of my classmates shave, so it isnt a taboo.

and secondary school was the time when we had like 9 to 11 subjects and CCAs to handle, so we are in constantly rat race to rank 1st in class, so comparing body hair is not exactly something of top priority. but i recall in P6, we do tease each other on who has started growing pubes.

nah. nowadays i trim my pubes pits and chest, keeping a short length to feel sexy. i do wish my chest to be hairier. but no thanks to pits & buttcrack.

On 8/8/2021 at 9:19 AM, riverrobles said:

BiesEcz.jpg

belly to my feet moderately hairy

Q34vNOT.jpg

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.