Male HQ

do gay guys tend to want brothers more?

Guest whatdoyouthink

Guest Am I helpful?
3 hours ago, newcum said:

Is good to have 1 or 2 more brothers...even best if ur straight brother is a hotties.. 

I dont ever get intimate with my brothers if that is what you are suggesting. That is just wrong.

They do however give me life and dating advices on whether the guy that I’m dating seems like a fboii material or hubby material. They kaypo lol.

Guest boiboi

yes... i do want a brother... i grew up being very curious about guys bodies... there wasn't someone to talk to or look at... so i started fantasizing other guys... sigh...

18 hours ago, Guest boiboi said:

yes... i do want a brother... i grew up being very curious about guys bodies... there wasn't someone to talk to or look at... so i started fantasizing other guys... sigh...

Same boat. 😥

Guest CuriousBoy
19 hours ago, Guest boiboi said:

17 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

Same boat. 😥

just fantasizing about bodies?

So you think you would be straight if you had a brother?

On 8/1/2021 at 12:15 PM, Guest whatdoyouthink said:

would having a brother then make one guy less gay? haha.

discuss.

If you are gay, you are gay. Having a brother don't make you any less gay.

19 hours ago, Guest boiboi said:

Being curious about guys bodies does not means having a brother will make you know more about a guys' body.

Incest is a no no and if you and your brother has sibling rivalry, I think you will hate him more than you want to know about his body.

Imaginations and fantasy is good for you to masturbate, but reality is cruel.

One never really gets what they want. One must differentiate the difference between reality and fantasy otherwise, you might ends up in jail for carrying out one's fantasy.

Hard to predict how things would have turned out but I did wish to have an older brother before. More so as a figure of strength and to provide protection and support. Granted that he would be a good role-model. Perhaps he would have been supportive of me being gay which would have brought a different family dynamic. But thats all fantasy and hopethetical.

Guys get bored easily doesnt matter if you single or attached or in open relationship...if you are dull boring person most will just take advantage of you..cheat on you..drama...f you like me who always in the go cruising adventure fitness intiate plans for outing etc you be in demand...as guys love to explore and have experience....yes cuddling is fine etc but cuddling also need to have sincere passion the factor then can say brotherhood...spice up each other...we guys are always horny and expect something to spice up 

Guest Nobro

Sometimes i wish i had a brother. Just hope to have a role model and someone to talk to.. not sure if i would be less gay, but i don’t think i would want to have sex with my brother. Haha

45 minutes ago, Guest Nobro said:

Sometimes i wish i had a brother. Just hope to have a role model and someone to talk to.. not sure if i would be less gay, but i don’t think i would want to have sex with my brother. Haha

I also wish I had a living father and a brother.  I don't believe this would have influenced my sexual orientation, and I would have seen that they didn't find anything negative my orientation, since I am serious and not flamboyant.  I would like to have them for close friendship and loyalty.  Instead,  the destiny gave me an older sister who is every bit as good for company.  I hope she comes soon to live with me.

Guest No reason to love anymore
On 8/1/2021 at 12:15 PM, Guest whatdoyouthink said:

would having a brother then make one guy less gay? haha.

discuss.

Brothers?  Look at the Lee and the Ong family.  Brothers suing each other pants off over money, status and power.   Having brother is good only if there is chemistry, understanding and love.  Usually happens when you were all childhood years, playing together.   Even then, they will soon grow out of trend and differences surfaces at some point in life  after both of you started to age, have your own personal issues and conflict.  What you wanted to have, you appreciate others do not have.  Those thoughts ever came if one of your brothers developed narcissistic character overnight.

On 8/1/2021 at 6:51 PM, Guest boiboi said:

same. i would love to have an elder brother to seek advice from.

From my experience - No 

Your brother, if straight will have no experiences of a gay male (hopefully ..lol). Therefore, he will never be able to give u advise. From my partners and myself (current and previous bfs) who have had brothers. Most of the time coming out made us more distant. I blame attribute that to our society being less open about sexuality, and we are talking about this 20 years ago. But time does truly heal and my brother and I have managed to learn to understand each other better nowadays. On the other hand, I would also like to stress that like many other things, gender usually has nothing much to do with it. I have female siblings and close relatives reacting at both extremes: one of them were able to embrace and start talking about men .. the other thinks I need to be exorcised. 

Your brother or any other relatives who are homosexual may or may not necessarily feel closer to you just because of one common attribute in your life. It's akin to your straight friends match making you with another one of their brother/friends cos they are gay. 

The only point I see for a brother is the following:

Parents always want their sons to be happily married and having (plenty) of grandchildren.

The problem arises when you are the only son in your family worse if you are the only child and are gay.

In such scenario having a brother might have been helpful for parents to get over your homosexuality.

For anything else: It would all depend on the character of your brother. He can be kind, nasty, extruding money for keeping quiet to the parents (if you're in the closet), ...

My advice to the threadstarter is: Focus on yourself, stop thinking about what if and what had happened. Look at your here and now and stop thinking about what eventually makes you "less gay" because it does not serve anything as you are GAY (and hopefully gay = happy!)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.