Male HQ

Man!! Please listen!!!

Guest Don't

Guest Don't

Try to avoid leaning everything towards looking like a woman.  Because I simply DON'T LIKE.

Don't wear ear stud

Stop perming and dying your hair in unusual color 

Stop keeping long hair

Don't wearing sexy G-string that is warm in color or anything with hue of right and purple. 

No padding in your underwear please.

Stop drawing your eyebrow so thick and black

Don't wear overly fragrant perfume

Stop all those flowery looking tight T shirt

No heavy and busy looking lingeries from head to toe

Not all gay people like the above.  Was it too difficult to ask?

49 minutes ago, Guest Don't said:

Try to avoid leaning everything towards looking like a woman.  Because I simply DON'T LIKE.

Don't wear ear stud

Stop keeping long hair

Don't wearing sexy G-string that is warm in color or anything with hue of right and purple. 

Don't wear ear stud - you must have several piercings on both ears...

Stop perming and dying your hair in unusual color - your hair must not only be permed but look like a rainbow now...

Stop keeping long hair - nice to know your hair reaches all the way to your ankles...

Don't wearing sexy G-string that is warm in color or anything with hue of right and purple - purple is your favourite colour and G-string is your choice of undies, got it.

No padding in your underwear please - you pad your underwear every chance you get. thanks for the update.

Stop drawing your eyebrow so thick and black - keep drawing your eyebrows, no one is judging you...

Don't wear overly fragrant perfume - you are a fan of Victoria Secret's perfumes....got it!

Stop all those flowery looking tight T shirt - you have a whole wardrobe in your room filled with these T-shirts....

No heavy and busy looking lingeries from head to toe - you put on lingerie beneath your office wear and when you go to bed...

I think, he who protests too much does it all...so thank you for letting us have a peek into your life but moving forward, please do not share unless you have something positive to say...have a wonderful week ahead!!!

Guest Don't
31 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

You don't smoke, but you can't stop others from smoking, just because you want clean air.

I don't envy you, when you meddle in other people's business, you will be miserable and disappointed.

If you don't manage your expectations, then you will be miserable your whole life.

But these people tried to flirt  with me, get closed to me and start being touchy.  If you were in my shoes, what would you do? Willingly accept to be molested by those people? I shooed them away, but they were as sticky as deodorant in the armpit.   You like meh?

16 minutes ago, Guest Don't said:

But these people tried to flirt  with me, get closed to me and start being touchy.  If you were in my shoes, what would you do? Willingly accept to be molested by those people? I shooed them away, but they were as sticky as deodorant in the armpit.   You like meh?

Do you yourself dress and behave / wear like them? Because thats what attracts them. 

1 hour ago, Guest Don't said:

This is what we called the Laws of Attraction.

The more you Think of something you Dislike or like, the more those things you keeps appearing in front of you.

You can't changed the way people are, but you can change your Mindset / views and Accept that that's what society it.

Only then, will you be at peace with things around you, be it likes or dislikes.

It's mind over matter, what you don't mind, doesn't matter.

3 hours ago, Guest Don't said:

Don't wear ear stud

Stop keeping long hair

why do you get to dictate the rules? Why should anyone listen to what you do or don’t like, or dress a certain way to please you? 

Guest Guest

Is TS trying to flaunt that he is attractive?

What if someone that dresses absolutely so-called manly as described by him (none of the gay-traits he mentioned) and flirt with him, will he still kao-peh here? 

Mental. 

4 hours ago, Guest Don't said:

Don't wear ear stud

Stop keeping long hair

They can't help it.  They probably grow up in a woman majority family with absent dad.  They pick up all these behavioral traits from women.  Summore listen to artists like Sam Smith

Also, modern food is too polluted with female hormones.  Bo pian.  Move to a more manly country like Montenegro, Serbia, Mongolia etc...

Edited by FattChoy

3 hours ago, Guest Don't said:

Don't wear ear stud

Stop keeping long hair

A lot of these demands seem to be pretty ambiguous in their phrasing... at what point does a perfume get ‘overly fragrant’? Kouros is one of the manliest smelling perfumes out there and the sillage is huge. 

Are neutral-coloured G-strings okay? Beige might be in some contexts a warm colour too.

Also you mention heavy busy-loooking lingeries (sic) from head to toe.... I think most will agree the point of lingerie is to be extremely skimpy and light and very seldom does it go from head to toe unless it’s a body stocking. But even so, it will likely be worn under someone’s clothes and should not offend your delicate sensibilities on the street. 

Now that you have written your commandments, may we have a picture of you in order that we may decide if all this compliance is worth our effort? Because I see no reason to try to look attractive for someone I am not attracted to to begin with. (And this post already isn’t working in your favour)

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, GachiMuchi said:

I don't envy you, when you meddle in other people's business, you will be miserable and disappointed.

Really meh? But then hor, you yourself seem kaypoh enough to become a moderator and even reply to this thread leh ...  You must be very miserable and disappointed lor.

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Really meh? But then hor, you yourself seem kaypoh enough to become a moderator and even reply to this thread leh ...  You must be very miserable and disappointed lor.

Oh , snap , GURL.

You are quick.

KARMA  is swift and pays back

LOL.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.