Male HQ

Hello all, I am looking for a full time finance and admin personnel who knows bookkeeping and xero. However, through this search, also saw maybe we can have a group to match different hirers and job seekers, strengthening our community. If you are open to this, probably can pm me your telegram and let me know about your business or yourself, once I have enough ppl I will start one.

Ps: of cuz, this wouldn't be for higher level of mnc roles, I believe for ppl who are more open to sme roles and for sme owners. Thanks!

Just doing a monologue here haha.. I guess a large part of creating this group is to really combine the efforts or share resources / network within our community, not as a form of discrimination but more of making a point that there are (or creating more) high-achieving, passionate people from our community who are contributing to the society just as much as socially-perceived normal guys.

Having policies like disallowing same-gender marriage and allowing only singles to buy HDB from 35 already set a lot of us back financially when you have to buy resale flats (for a bigger place) from straight couples who got married early who get to enjoy the capital appreciation. That to me is already an indirect discrimination but not in my position or agenda to fight any policies.

Since we choose to live here, we should follow its rule. As such, instead of lamenting about it, the idea is to be more collaborative and help each other grow , which is why I am hoping for the job hirer/ seeker group to be formed. Our community should be more than the media/ socially perceived of being loud, feminine, sleazy, etc. No offence to this group, but I would imagine it will be great for another side of us to be shown as well. Looking forward to any comments or you dm to connect :)

PS: Your privacy will definitely be protected, just let me know if you do not wish to join any group!