Male HQ

UPDATED on: 7-8-21) my visit to the Urologist.

30yochinese

(*pls consult a doctor* i am sharing my personal opinion & i am not a medical professional so i am not liable for any decision that u make after reading this.)
https://www.urologysingapore.com/erectile-dysfunction-ed
https://www.sgh.com.sg/patient-care/conditions-treatments/Impotence

hi guys,
some of u mite wonder why i am openly sharing this,
i hope by sharing what the Doctors told me, i can help those in the gay community who are 21 to 29yo, make better life decisions... the better informed they are from reliable sources... it will make their life smoother 😃   

https://www.nuh.com.sg/patients-visitors/Pages/find-a-doctor-details.aspx?docid=Lu_Jirong
Dr Lu Jirong, saw me at 12pm, Question#1. is it possible to lengthen/make the penis bigger?

Answer) Q1. given today's technology & medical science, Dr Lu said: 100% NOT POSSIBLE, pls accept that this is the reality.

Answer) U can use a penis pump, but medically? we consider that as a novelty item. it is not clinically proven.

Answer) from a public hospital, we don't offer any penile rejuvenation or anything that will make the penis bigger. We only offer surgery as a last-resort.

Answer) Erectogenics is prescribed. some patients who have the worst-prognosis, & erectogenic doesn't work for them, then we can do this: 

• PENILE IMPLANTS
    This procedure involves surgically placing devices on both sides of the penis. The implants consist of either inflatable or malleable rods. Penile implants are not normally recommended unless other methods have failed.

Answer) some mite choose this treatment option: 

Intracavernosal injections

Prostaglandin E1 (Alprostadil) is self-injected by the patient to achieve an erection. There are risks involved, including prolonged erection and formation of fibrous tissue at the site of injection.

so what did Dr Lu say? he referred me to the Clinic/Doctor that does "SHOCKWAVE THERAPY".

my apptmt is on 10-10-2021. i like to personally thank Dr Lu coz he could feel my frustration in "trying to perform better in bed"... but he had to PULL ME DOWN TO REALITY & educate me there's really nothing much medicine/Urology can do & i should just accept my penis size. I told him,

"if my dick is bigger, i feel more confident as a man."

anyway, in case i forgot to update this thread in end October, do P.M. me... coz i mite be over-the-moon if my penis gets bigger, lol

Edited by 30yochinese

i didn't know my setting for the: "LET OTHERS FOLLOW ME" was turned off.

i just switched it on... if u wanna add me to your "follow" list, thx.

It is true, there are not many options that can increase the penile length, and your doctor's response is pretty accurate. Having said that, there are options to increase the girth. The most popular being injecting a dermal filler, like how some people inject dermal fillers to their cheeks to lift the face/jawline. It is FDA approved (the dermal filler) and is suitable to be used for penile girth increase. To clarify, a dermal filler is different from neurotoxins such as botox that is used to freeze your muscles. Dermal fillers add volume. The results are not permanent, and can last up to 1 year for some people. 

Love. 

2 hours ago, doncoin said:

It is true, there are not many options that can increase the penile length, and your doctor's response is pretty accurate. Having said that, there are options to increase the girth. The most popular being injecting a dermal filler, like how some people inject dermal fillers to their cheeks to lift the face/jawline. It is FDA approved (the dermal filler) and is suitable to be used for penile girth increase. To clarify, a dermal filler is different from neurotoxins such as botox that is used to freeze your muscles. Dermal fillers add volume. The results are not permanent, and can last up to 1 year for some people. 

thanks @doncoin for ur sharing 😃 i didn't know u took time to comment!
f anyone here has done "Shockwave Therapy" on their "Little Brother" pls P.M. me on what's it like, thx. Can i share a secret with U? i asked a Professor, should i go to the MEN's CLINIC & do the penile-rejuvenation? he said, "U are better off seeing a Urologist".

another secret( U better pay me for sharing this...) my 1st visit REQUIRED a physical examination of my genitals, & the Urologist assured me( after checking),"Don't worry, yours is Adult Size, don't feel yours is a micro-penis. & don't feel pressured u can't perform in bed becoz of ur current size".

U see lah, the Professor was RIGHT!!! 

Edited by 30yochinese

• 30yochinese changed the title to UPDATED on: 7-8-21) my visit to the Urologist.

hi, i emailed 2 Clinics in Private Practice... while i am waiting to do it at N.U.H.
*this is meant for ur information, for medical advice, pls consult a doctor.*

James.tan@urology.com.sg, We can do the ESWT for you anytime at your convenience. The cost per session is about $400. Dr James Tan.

Option#2: The shockwaves procedure will be done in the hospital as a day case, & not at our clinic. Dr Toh needs to assess your condition first before we can arrange the
appointment for the procedure. Kindly let us know your prefer date and time so we can schedule the consultation for you. Linh, from Toh Khai Lee Urology Clinic.

Estimated cost for shockwave procedure is as follows:

Procedure fee: $3700-5200
Anesthetist fee: $800-1200
Hospital charges: $3000-5000
All above fees is before GST.

FYI. J.

On 8/5/2021 at 10:37 PM, doncoin said:

thx for sharing :)