Male HQ

Horny Physical VS Mental

Librium

Guest Hupple
1 hour ago, Librium said:

Has anyone ever come across being very horny physically but lesser horny mentally? Basically feels like body is heated and cock is super stiff, but mind is following up slow

However, if mentally horny, physically will sure be horny too.

As a masculine bottom, that's how I felt most of the time.

I don't want to have sex but my body is heated, cock standing and hole itchy.

I tried using sex toys but I'm just not in the mood to fuck myself. Even when I go sauna trying to relieve myself, I'm still not in the mood and feeling bored. I'll just let whoever not too horrible looking to take me and I'm passive. 

Sometimes I needed to add some kinky stuff to get myself mentally excited like cruising in toilets, parks and getting screwed in dangerous places by nasty men.

22 hours ago, Guest Hupple said:

As a masculine bottom, that's how I felt most of the time.

I don't want to have sex but my body is heated, cock standing and hole itchy.

I tried using sex toys but I'm just not in the mood to fuck myself. Even when I go sauna trying to relieve myself, I'm still not in the mood and feeling bored. I'll just let whoever not too horrible looking to take me and I'm passive. 

Sometimes I needed to add some kinky stuff to get myself mentally excited like cruising in toilets, parks and getting screwed in dangerous places by nasty men.

Yeah. It’s hard to get stimulated when your mind is not following up. The satisfaction could up not up to there too when you cum.

I think I was just being mentally too tired after work but physically did not release for almost a week that’s why.

That is normal, it does not mean whenever you are stiff or horny, you need to have sex. 

That would be an ability that can be harnessed, the longer you can control your erection or ejaculation, the more you can satisfy your partner.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.