Male HQ

How to cure frozen shoulders?

kidster

The frozen shoulder can be diagnosed to fit 3 stages of mobility or immobility. 

What worked for me was swinging my arms (as straight as you can) in cycles of 10 x forward followed by 10 x backwards. Repeat this until you reach at least 300-500 times. You may hear a bit of crackling sound on the shoulder joint but that’s good because the joint needs to regain its mobility after days/weeks/months of being “frozen” or immobile. 

Progress do more than 6 months to a year depending on how bad it is. 

Please pm me if you need more information. 

Mine took almost a year to recover and only about 90 percent mobility.

I went 6 times TCM acupuncture and lots of stretching regime! 

It's quite painful doing the stretching regime, till one day you hear a cracking sound from your

shoulder joint, U r good to go!! Most likely from over stretching my shoulder during exercise,

the shoulder joint was inflamed. Initially very very painful when you try and move your arm!

I guess there's no quick way of recovery, just make sure U slowly do your arm regime exercise 

any plenty of rest!  

Guest Utuber
On 8/8/2021 at 9:15 PM, kidster said:

How to cure frozen shoulders?

See TCM practitioner or search YouTube, there’re many exercise video on relieving frozen shoulders. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2021 at 12:40 PM, kidster said:

Frozen shoulder is definitely not stiff neck. It affects the shoulder joint whereas stiff neck affects the neck muscles.

For frozen shoulder, it’s the joint that’s inflamed, not muscles. For stiff neck, you can go for neck and shoulder massage and usually it would be fine after that but for frozen shoulder, massage of the shoulders is painful and will not help because the arm cannot be raised or stretched beyond certain angles. Please do not use a cold compress too because it slows down blood flow to the shoulder area, which again can make the condition worse. 

Edited by NSA chinese

It is best to consult a medical professional like a sports doctor, orthopedic or physiotherapist. You need to first get the right diagnosis on whether you really do have a frozen shoulder. If it is a different condition you may end up with more pain or injuries if you don't do the right therapy. They will also be able to advise you on the right treatment, stretching or exercises. Must remember everyone's experience is different and so is yours. Get it properly diagnosed and treated.

Regards,

Dr T

• 1 month later...

There are 3 stages to frozen shoulders 1) Freezing, 2) Frozen and 3)Thawing. I know it may sound stupid but this is how the physio clinics use as a gauge of what is the right treatment path for you. But if you suspect you have frozen shoulders best is to just go to physio and let them check it out. The whole process from freezing to thawing can be anything from 1yr to 3yrs, depending on soon you get treated and whether or not if you compliant to do the homework given by the physios.

Rehab Trainer & Sports Massage Therapist
49 173 90 Local Chinese. Whatsapp For Appt: 85338783

Try apply carrier oils , follow by Frankincense essential oils 2 drops, Helicrysum 2 drops Cypress 2 drops, Wintergreen 2 drops, Peppermint 2 drops , gently massage will do, It works. I'm using doterra oils, if want some samples, i can post to you, PM me . 

I got bad shoulder ache also and it really works, after new apply (as long no serious injuries)

• 2 weeks later...

hmm if we're talking about adhesive capsulitis, this is one sticky situation. it's the inflammation and thickening of the capsule on the shoulder joint. my suggestion is, do NOT sleep on the affected side. that's one of the contributors to this condition. (yes, sleeping side ways can give rise to a plethora of problems).

since it's the shoulder joint that we're talkin' about, a simple shoulder tug adjustment would actually (1) improve ROM, (2) prevent the condition from getting worse, and (3) shorten the healing process.

you can hear the crusty crystalized grinding if the adjustment is successful, but it will hurt a LOT. there may even be localized bruising for a few days, but it will be worth it. the sad thing is, this only frees up part of the shoulder capsule joint, as it is impossible to tug-break the formation of the lymphatic fluids and soft tissue formation (inflammation) from all other angles.

i would finish it off with guasha / glide cupping of the shoulder joint area thereafter.

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.