Male HQ

Discussion on American Native Indians

Steve5380

1 hour ago, Guest NoIndians said:

No, you’re not welcome there cause you’re Indian. You’re not welcomed anywhere

Nonsense!  A large portion of Mexicans are a nice combination of White with Indian.   ( American Indian that is,  but still INDIAN! )

And his mom surely loves him much, much more than she would love you ! 

On 8/1/2021 at 5:05 AM, fab said:
On 7/31/2021 at 10:10 PM, Steve5380 said:

Nonsense!  A large portion of Mexicans are a nice combination of White with Indian. ( American Indian that is,  but still INDIAN!) And his mom surely loves him much, much more than she would love you ! 

Do native American Indian, south Asian i.e. Indians, south East Asians i.e. pinoy, Malays etc, East Asians i.e. Chinese,  Japanese etc all look the same to yout? 

We are living in the year 2021 ... and people need to stop wrongfully referring to NATIVE AMERICANS as "Indians" or "American Indians" ... because that is not what they are in any way at all!

Quick history lesson. Ignorant ang moh Christopher Columbus did not know the Americas existed, thought the world was smaller than it actually is, and MISTAKENLY believed that he would end up in India if he sailed due west across the Atlantic Ocean. So of course when he reached the Caribbean islands, he INCORRECTLY referred to the natives as "Indians" and his ridiculous ERROR has stubbornly persisted throughout history.

The stupid thing is that Amerigo Vespucci realized and proved, only a few years later, that Columbus had not sailed to India but instead ended up on a continent previously not known to the Europeans of their era. It is because of his work that the Americas got their name, but instead of correctly starting to refer to the native inhabitants as Americans, the egotistical ang mohs kept WRONGLY calling them "Indians" for 500 years.

People like Steve need to realize that education never ends ... and just because you were taught to DISRESPECTFULLY call them "Indians" in the 1940s ... does not make that acceptable in 2021!

1 hour ago, Guest 2003 said:

We are living in the year 2021 ... and people need to stop wrongfully referring to NATIVE AMERICANS as "Indians" or "American Indians" ... because that is not what they are in any way at all!

---

People like Steve need to realize that education never ends ... and just because you were taught to DISRESPECTFULLY call them "Indians" in the 1940s ... does not make that acceptable in 2021!

In my 1940... education we called the American Indians "Indians",  because Native Americans were all of us,  and still are.  I was born in America, therefore I am a native American.  :) 

There is nothing DISRESPECTFUL in "Indian".   And even in 2021, there is a "US Bureau of Indian Affairs",  and "Indian reservations"  is a perfectly correct expression.

12 hours ago, Guest 2003 said:

Quick history lesson. Ignorant ang moh Christopher Columbus did not know the Americas existed, thought the world was smaller than it actually is, and MISTAKENLY believed that he would end up in India if he sailed due west across the Atlantic Ocean. So of course when he reached the Caribbean islands, he INCORRECTLY referred to the natives as "Indians" and his ridiculous ERROR has stubbornly persisted throughout history.

The stupid thing is that Amerigo Vespucci realized and proved, only a few years later, that Columbus had not sailed to India but instead ended up on a continent previously not known to the Europeans of their era. It is because of his work that the Americas got their name, but instead of correctly starting to refer to the native inhabitants as Americans, the egotistical ang mohs kept WRONGLY calling them "Indians" for 500 years.

Exactly!

And the result is that in 2020 one kindergarten in Hamburg disallowed the kids to turn up on a carnival event dressed as Indians or cowboys, because the teacher insisted there is not one such thing as "American" Indians.

The kids were crying. Party was off.

(What happened later: Parents took their kids from the kindergarten and the management decided that kids can turn up dressed as American Indians...)

Someone at a different thread complained about this "political correctness" and hoped it won't spill over onto Singapore from the West...

Can we call Burmese , Burmese?

How about the "empire in the center"?

As long as the American Indians don't throw in a petition not to call them as such...

For your info: The "native" Americans aka American Indians have not yet come to any conclusion how they like to be named and are disputing between all groups (with a big pow how...) , therefore giving them an appropriate name was not successful ...

Guest Meanly Preacher

The preceding two posts by Steve5380 and Singalion are perfect examples of what people mean when they use the term White Privilege. You just read a concise explanation of why it is wrong to refer to Native Americans as Indians, and yet both of you still double down, make excuses, and behave just like Traitor Trump and his Evil Supporters when they are called out on their rubbish.

Indians are people from India. Germans are people from Germany. Australians are people from Australia. What if a confused sailor went ashore in Australia, and mistakenly thought he was in Germany, and insisted on referring to Australians as Germans? Woud you defend that ludicrous behavior? Things change, and public knowledge should get updated, just like in the current pandemic.

The arguments about a government office named the Bureau of Indian Affairs that was created a century ago having not changed its name, or keeping an incorrect name because various tribes can't agree on a new collective name, are as ridiculous as anything that might be spewed out by Traitor Trump and his Evil Supporters. Update it to Bureau of Native Affairs and be done with it.

As for those children in Germany, the school and the parents all missed out on a teachable moment, in which they could have explained why Columbus was mistaken and they need to use modern knowledge rather than sticking with outdated terms. The phrase "Cowboys & Indians" needs to be changed to "Cowboys & Natives" which uses the same number of letters and is better.

Canada now refers to its so-called "Canadian Indians" as First Nations People, and every Canadian under the age of 50 that I have ever met uses that term with no problem, so there is no reason that Americans can't similarly adopt either the same term, or start saying Native Americans, or simply Natives. It is not "politically correctness" but While Privilege is certainly 100% incorrect.

23 minutes ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

The preceding two posts by Steve5380 and Singalion are perfect examples of what people mean when they use the term White Privilege. You just read a concise explanation of why it is wrong to refer to Native Americans as Indians, and yet both of you still double down, make excuses, and behave just like Traitor Trump and his Evil Supporters when they are called out on their rubbish.

Indians are people from India. Germans are people from Germany. Australians are people from Australia. What if a confused sailor went ashore in Australia, and mistakenly thought he was in Germany, and insisted on referring to Australians as Germans? Woud you defend that ludicrous behavior? Things change, and public knowledge should get updated, just like in the current pandemic.

The arguments about a government office named the Bureau of Indian Affairs that was created a century ago having not changed its name, or keeping an incorrect name because various tribes can't agree on a new collective name, are as ridiculous as anything that might be spewed out by Traitor Trump and his Evil Supporters. Update it to Bureau of Native Affairs and be done with it.

As for those children in Germany, the school and the parents all missed out on a teachable moment, in which they could have explained why Columbus was mistaken and they need to use modern knowledge rather than sticking with outdated terms. The phrase "Cowboys & Indians" needs to be changed to "Cowboys & Natives" which uses the same number of letters and is better.

Canada now refers to its so-called "Canadian Indians" as First Nations People, and every Canadian under the age of 50 that I have ever met uses that term with no problem, so there is no reason that Americans can't similarly adopt either the same term, or start saying Native Americans, or simply Natives. It is not "politically correctness" but While Privilege is certainly 100% incorrect.

Thank you, at least the REAL YOU in any case, for always being a voice of reason on Blowing Wind.

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

In my 1940... education we called the American Indians "Indians",  because Native Americans were all of us,  and still are.  I was born in America, therefore I am a native American.  :) 

There is nothing DISRESPECTFUL in "Indian".   And even in 2021, there is a "US Bureau of Indian Affairs",  and "Indian reservations"  is a perfectly correct expression.

are you ok? Because with each post you seem to get more belligerent and retrograde, across so many threads.

I hate to break it to you but the world has changed since the 1940’s, thankfully in many ways for the better - and it is up to all of us to be sensitive to the mores and manners of the time we live in now. There are many terms from your childhood that are not used now because people rightly find them derogatory or offensive (please think of same of the words used to describe homosexuals). Progress doesn’t stop at the point that we are comfortable, it has to be for everybody.

we all know you are older, you mention it on here constantly. And you constantly comment on cultures you seem to take little interest in beyond a superficial understanding (what is your experience of Singapore and Asia? Because from many of your comments, it seems to be nothing more than saunas, holidays and finding Asian ‘boys’ ‘cute’)… please try a bit harder to avoid being that embarrassing relative that has got left behind by the times and instead listen as much as you speak. 

6 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

are you ok? Because with each post you seem to get more belligerent and retrograde, across so many threads.

I hate to break it to you but the world has changed since the 1940’s, thankfully in many ways for the better - and it is up to all of us to be sensitive to the mores and manners of the time we live in now. There are many terms from your childhood that are not used now because people rightly find them derogatory or offensive (please think of same of the words used to describe homosexuals). Progress doesn’t stop at the point that we are comfortable, it has to be for everybody.

we all know you are older, you mention it on here constantly. And you constantly comment on cultures you seem to take little interest in beyond a superficial understanding (what is your experience of Singapore and Asia? Because from many of your comments, it seems to be nothing more than saunas, holidays and finding Asian ‘boys’ ‘cute’)… please try a bit harder to avoid being that embarrassing relative that has got left behind by the times and instead listen as much as you speak. 

I am neither belligerent nor retrograde.  Instead, it seems that I am the subject of attack by several posters here, who don't like or understand that I post with some humor in mind.  But I take all this like an intellectual challenge that exercises my mind.  In my stage in life I rarely get offended or angry.

I am not the only one who uses "Indian" in referring to American Indians, or Native Americans as you may prefer.  But when I posted this:

On 7/31/2021 at 9:10 PM, Steve5380 said:

Nonsense!  A large portion of Mexicans are a nice combination of White with Indian.   ( American Indian that is,  but still INDIAN! )

And his mom surely loves him much, much more than she would love you ! 

where I make reference to the "Indian" in American Indian,  some reacted without seeing the humor in associating the name with the race (but at least one member reacted to my post with a "ha ha" tag). We all in America know that the American Indians are not the same as the Asian Indians.  And people in the American continent from all ethnicities, not only the White, use "Indians" here and there.  This is TODAY, not only in the 1940s.  And I am not the only one who wrote "American Indian" in this thread without seeing any conflict in it.

8 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

You write some good posts, but here you stopped being the "voice of reason",  instead expressing racism in your calling out some Whites for their "White privilege".  Why is referring to "American Indians"  a "White privilege"?   As I wrote earlier, people of all races in America use "American Indians" or simply "Indians" to refer to the original natives of America.  And nobody uses this to be disrespectful to the Asian Indians.  Why should the American Indians or the Asian Indians feel offended by this?  Wouldn't THIS be racism?

The "Native" in "Native American" is not a good adjective.  It should be "Indigenous".   The primary definition of "native",  adjective or noun, is related to the place of birth.  Even the Merriam-Webster uses a definition of "American Indian" as "a member of any of the indigenous people of the western hemisphere"

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Meanly Preacher
15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You write some good posts, but here you stopped being the "voice of reason", instead expressing racism in your calling out some Whites for their "White privilege".  Why is referring to "American Indians" a "White privilege"? As I wrote earlier, people of all races in America use "American Indians" or simply "Indians" to refer to the original natives of America. And nobody uses this to be disrespectful to the Asian Indians. Why should the American Indians or the Asian Indians feel offended by this? Wouldn't THIS be racism? The "Native" in "Native American" is not a good adjective. It should be "Indigenous". The primary definition of "native", adjective or noun, is related to the place of birth. Even the Merriam-Webster uses a definition of "American Indian" as "a member of any of the indigenous people of the western hemisphere".

You are NOT being "attacked" ... you are being EDUCATED ... which is a lifelong process. As another guest stated above, the world has changed since the 1940s, and that means you need to learn new words, phrases, and technologies. When you were a child, very few people had televisions or telephones, television shows were broadcast in black and white rather than color, computers were gigantic machines that filled up large rooms at government warehouses, there was no such thing as the internet or cellphones or smartphones, polio was still a common disease, doctors had no idea that smoking is deadly, airplane travel was a luxury only the extremely rich could afford, there was no such thing as a space satellites, humans had not yet traveled into space, astronomers mistakenly thought Pluto was a ninth planet rather than one among thousands of smaller objects floating around in what is now called the Kuiper Belt, telescopes could barely see into the Kuiper Belt much less detect exoplanets in other solar systems, fast food chains like Burger King and McDonald's did not yet exist, women were told that their proper place was in the kitchen, countries like the USA and South Africa openly and legally based on their laws at the time discriminated against black people and other minorities, and the LGBTQ Community had no positive representation or real human rights anywhere on the planet.

In other words ... the world you grew up in was a terrible place which is now generally better ... but still horrible compared to the hopefully further-improved world that will be inhabited by your grandchildren and great-grandchildren if climate change doesn't first destroy modern society. The awful world of your youth is what Traitor Trump and his Evil Supporters want to resurrect when they lie about Making America Great Again. No thanks ... I will take the 2020s over the 1940s or 1950s ... 24 hours a day ... 7 days a week ... and I am very optimistic that the 2040s and 2050s are going to be even better. So the term White Privilege is not racist. It is a fact. White people in Western countries have the privilege of using wrong and racist terms like "American Indian" without caring that it's wrong and racist since it has no effect on your own lives. Making "jokes" about things that are not funny is not something most readers find humorous. It is callous and cruel. Merriam-Webster is run by stuffy old rich white men. I don't care what they write. Columbus did NOT sail to India and the people he met were NOT "Indians" in any way, shape, or form. Your insistence on using that term or recasting it as "American Indian" is a perfect example of doubling down on something that you know is wrong. You want to call them Indigenous Americans? Fine. Start using that term and quit wrongly calling them Indians!

Most citizens of a country have been brain washed by propaganda. 

Japanese think they are the victims of world war 2.

Chinese believe their govt have done the right thing during Tian an Meng. 

American white think they are the heros and the native American the trouble makers.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Meanly Preacher

I see that @G_M has split off this serious intellectual discussion from the nonsense trollbait original thread. That is good. I just have one request.

Can you encompass the entire discussion by expanding the title of this new thread? My suggestion is — Name Debate: Native American / First Nations / Indigenous / American Indian / Eskimo / Aborigine / Latiñe / Latinhe / LatinX / Etc. — and I will bring in more info later on that links the outdated terms "Eskimo" and "Aborigine" to the "American Indian" / "Native American" / "First Nations" / "Indigenous" issue.

I also think it would be relevant to introduce connections with the well-meaning but linguistically ill-conceived movement to replace the gendered Spanish words Latino & Latina with the supposedly all-inclusive LatinX, even though Latiñe can actually be adapted into normal Spanish (or Latinhe into Portuguese) without causing 1% as many issues, and would likely be accepted more readily by Spanish speakers.

Right now however, it is too early, and I am exhausted from a lengthy day of getting work done while also following the results of the Olympics.

On 8/7/2021 at 1:00 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

You are NOT being "attacked" ... you are being EDUCATED ... which is a lifelong process. As another guest stated above, the world has changed since the 1940s, and that means you need to learn new words, phrases, and technologies. When you were a child, very few people had televisions or telephones, television shows were broadcast in black and white rather than color, computers were gigantic machines that filled up large rooms at government warehouses, there was no such thing as the internet or cellphones or smartphones, polio was still a common disease, doctors had no idea that smoking is deadly, airplane travel was a luxury only the extremely rich could afford, there was no such thing as a space satellites, humans had not yet traveled into space, astronomers mistakenly thought Pluto was a ninth planet rather than one among thousands of smaller objects floating around in what is now called the Kuiper Belt, telescopes could barely see into the Kuiper Belt much less detect exoplanets in other solar systems, fast food chains like Burger King and McDonald's did not yet exist, women were told that their proper place was in the kitchen, countries like the USA and South Africa openly and legally based on their laws at the time discriminated against black people and other minorities, and the LGBTQ Community had no positive representation or real human rights anywhere on the planet.

In other words ... the world you grew up in was a terrible place which is now generally better ... but still horrible compared to the hopefully further-improved world that will be inhabited by your grandchildren and great-grandchildren if climate change doesn't first destroy modern society. The awful world of your youth is what Traitor Trump and his Evil Supporters want to resurrect when they lie about Making America Great Again. No thanks ... I will take the 2020s over the 1940s or 1950s ... 24 hours a day ... 7 days a week ... and I am very optimistic that the 2040s and 2050s are going to be even better. So the term White Privilege is not racist. It is a fact. White people in Western countries have the privilege of using wrong and racist terms like "American Indian" without caring that it's wrong and racist since it has no effect on your own lives. Making "jokes" about things that are not funny is not something most readers find humorous. It is callous and cruel. Merriam-Webster is run by stuffy old rich white men. I don't care what they write. Columbus did NOT sail to India and the people he met were NOT "Indians" in any way, shape, or form. Your insistence on using that term or recasting it as "American Indian" is a perfect example of doubling down on something that you know is wrong. You want to call them Indigenous Americans? Fine. Start using that term and quit wrongly calling them Indians!

Must we bring in Trump into this discussion?

I think the issue can be well discussed without requiring to refer to Trump.

At least during his 4 year term he did not cause any harm to the American Indians.

We can leave him out.

On 8/6/2021 at 4:15 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Indians are people from India. Germans are people from Germany. Australians are people from Australia. What if a confused sailor went ashore in Australia, and mistakenly thought he was in Germany, and insisted on referring to Australians as Germans? Woud you defend that ludicrous behavior? Things change, and public knowledge should get updated, just like in the current pandemic. As for those children in Germany, the school and the parents all missed out on a teachable moment, in which they could have explained why Columbus was mistaken and they need to use modern knowledge rather than sticking with outdated terms. The phrase "Cowboys & Indians" needs to be changed to "Cowboys & Natives" which uses the same number of letters and is better.

I would not dare to talk about other languages if you don't master them.

Speaking about 7 languages fluently let me explain you that in German there is a differentiation between American Indian and Indian.

American Indians in German language are ''Indianer" while Indians are named ''Inder'' or ''Inderin'' for the female version. Why this has been separated, I m not sure and no mood to research. But as you see the German language already made a differentiation.

The word is different.

Second that teacher's reasoning was that there is no general American Indian but Sioux, Cherokee and who knows what. (while the sub category is "Indianer'' = American Indian'' .

The teacher was critisised for her restricted and limited view and taking this political correctness a bit too much at heart. This is if people are brainwashed by unreasonable justifications...

From here you can't compare the German naming of American Indians with the English one.

The phrase "Cowboys & Indians" needs to be changed to "Cowboys & Natives" which uses the same number of letters and is better.

but natives could be aborigines from Australia or Maori from new Zealand. so how?

It would also be prudent not to use "''Natives'' as it would cause a rift between original Germans and nationalised Germans, same as this True blue issue in Singapore.

You are just opening more pandora boxes

White Privilege

I seriously have issues if you use White Privilege in this context here.

Actually, I am not very certain why you derived at this word White Privilege.

It sounds like only Caucasian people (actually I hate the word Caucasian because it was Hitler who started misusing this word to justify his race ''theory'.) - have problems with American Indians or any name calling. Is that really so???

How about the racism in Mainland China or India or any other country in the world ? What privilege is that? Asian or Chinese privilege.

You can even take Singapore as an example with this 'Ang moh'' word. Isn't it racially discriminating black or blond haired Caucasians?

So many pitfalls here...

You should be careful how you draft your words and posts, maybe you avoid in categorising or stereotyping people according to their skin colour. I think that would be a good start.

Guest Racist Comments Are Racist

Another hallmark of White Privilege is getting outrageously angry and ridiculously defensive while completely refusing to listen to other races when they say there are problems. One perfect example is the "being harassed by police for driving while black" phenomenon in America. Black people complained about it for years, but white people said "that's impossible" until the invention of cell phone cameras proved that it happens all the time, and in retrospect had been happening for decades. And yes, another example is continuing to insist on referring to Native Americans as "American Indians" simply because white people feel comfortable with calling them by that incorrect name, and suffer no harm for doing do.

Guest Robotop
On 8/6/2021 at 4:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

Please lah , your predecessors  were the biggest land grabs. 

Followed then by Australian pioneers. 

It was the world's biggest land grab. 

And that is putting it nicely. 

I have more to say about these events!

More to come later 

Just you wait.

More embarrassing exposures  

Muahhhaaa hahahaha.

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl

Singalion seems to have far too much time on his hands. He has spent the last two days in the USA Politics thread trying to drown out 7heaven's critically important exposures of the incompetent truth about the horrendous Biden Badministration by instead spreading fake news about Our Hero, America's Greatest President, Donald Trump. And now he is also here in this thread trying to pretend to be some sort of expert on Native Americans, Indigenous Australians, and Hispanics/LatinXs. What a crazy joke.

On 8/6/2021 at 3:15 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

The preceding two posts by Steve5380 and Singalion are perfect examples of what people mean when they use the term White Privilege.

White Privilege!

I feel so hurt, so despised, so unappreciated, so vilified by this racist slang!  And it is totally incorrect too,  a crass ignorance of the true spectrum of visible light.

Even my mother, who was European with blue eyes and a skin that would get sunburned after one minute of exposure,  was not "white".  Neither was my father, also with light skin but more resistant to the sun since he may have had a few genes from the Argentinian Indians  (sorry... Native Argentinians, with all its incorrectness...).  My skin is more of a peachy color, which shows so different from the white underwear and white t-shirt I wear, and which makes me look a little tanned, or perhaps I am a little tanned.

And this offensive slang is thrown at me from the other side of the world!   All because some adventurous Europeans sailed out to the west to find the Indies,  and Columbus very correctly estimated that the earth is round and that he had indeed arrived in Asia.  He was IGNORANT because he didn't learn in school the location of San Salvador island, and he was ill prepared by not having brought with him a GPS.  BTW, in his journal Columbus remarked that the people he found had strong nice bodies and were handsome and friendly. (!) :) 

WHY didn't S.W. Asians of those days or any other time had the guts to venture east into the unknown with the expectation of reaching Spain?  Why is it now that Asians want to criticize Whites for their bravery?

I find it sad that many Indianer are now in an inferior position in America,  much of this by their own actions but probably related to the loss of self-esteem having lost to the "white man".  I wish that they can recover and rise to complete equality with everyone else,  because I am sure that genetically they are no different in any respect.

(Note: I am not hurt or have any bad feelings at all.  I just chuckle at the insinuation of any white superiority, wondering what could be the inferiority that leads to this assumption :lol:

4 hours ago, singalion said:

I would not dare to talk about other languages if you don't master them.

Speaking about 7 languages fluently let me explain you that in German there is a differentiation between American Indian and Indian.

American Indians in German language are ''Indianer" while Indians are named ''Inder'' or ''Inderin'' for the female version. Why this has been separated, I m not sure and no mood to research. But as you see the German language already made a differentiation.

The word is different.

Second that teacher's reasoning was that there is no general American Indian but Sioux, Cherokee and who knows what. (while the sub category is "Indianer'' = American Indian'' .

The teacher was critisised for her restricted and limited view and taking this political correctness a bit too much at heart. This is if people are brainwashed by unreasonable justifications...

From here you can't compare the German naming of American Indians with the English one.

You speak 7 languages?  This is excellent!  Which languages are these?

1 hour ago, Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl said:

Blah blah blah

Your name can be seen as beyond racist.  It is an offence to a perfectly decent species of a fish used for an ignoble disgusting pleasuring of females.  And why should girls quit that?   Do you quit pleasure?

all the time I always thought "white privilege" was when I was 25th at a queue at my favourite Ramen restaurant and the waiter instantly came up to me and offered the next available table...

Now, learnt something new... white privilege is if I am exonerated after naming natives wrongly...

Hope I can pronounce the Tzeltal Zapotecan indigenous people in Mexico properly and won't end up being boiled in a huge pot on open fire...

probably someone local will offer me to cut the queue also with a nice smile...

🤣

Edited by singalion

3 hours ago, singalion said:

Hope I can pronounce the Tzeltal Zapotecan indigenous people in Mexico properly and won't end up being boiled in a huge pot on open fire...

probably someone local will offer me to cut the queue also with a nice smile...

I'm sorry, but "Tzeital Zapotecan" may not exist at all.  Tzeitel is a girl's name,  and the Zapotec are Mexican Indians  (oh, sorry... Indigenous) from the area around Oaxaca, descendants from the pre-Columbian Indians (oh, sorry... Indigenous).  So... the Zapotec language may not be one of the seven you speak fluently,  but with one of these seven you should not have problems understanding the following video:

White Privilege!

I feel so hurt, so despised, so unappreciated, so vilified by this racist slang!  And it is totally incorrect too,  a crass ignorance of the true spectrum of visible light.

Even my mother, who was European with blue eyes and a skin that would get sunburned after one minute of exposure,  was not "white".  Neither was my father, also with light skin but more resistant to the sun since he may have had a few genes from the Argentinian Indians  (sorry... Native Argentinians, with all its incorrectness...).  My skin is more of a peachy color, which shows so different from the white underwear and white t-shirt I wear, and which makes me look a little tanned, or perhaps I am a little tanned.

And this offensive slang is thrown at me from the other side of the world!   All because some adventurous Europeans sailed out to the west to find the Indies,  and Columbus very correctly estimated that the earth is round and that he had indeed arrived in Asia.  He was IGNORANT because he didn't learn in school the location of San Salvador island, and he was ill prepared by not having brought with him a GPS.  BTW, in his journal Columbus remarked that the people he found had strong nice bodies and were handsome and friendly. (!) :) 

WHY didn't S.W. Asians of those days or any other time had the guts to venture east into the unknown with the expectation of reaching Spain?  Why is it now that Asians want to criticize Whites for their bravery?

I find it sad that many Indianer are now in an inferior position in America,  much of this by their own actions but probably related to the loss of self-esteem having lost to the "white man".  I wish that they can recover and rise to complete equality with everyone else,  because I am sure that genetically they are no different in any respect.

(Note: I am not hurt or have any bad feelings at all.  I just chuckle at the insinuation of any white superiority, wondering what could be the inferiority that leads to this assumption :lol:

Your name can be seen as beyond racist.  It is an offence to a perfectly decent species of a fish used for an ignoble disgusting pleasuring of females.  And why should girls quit that?   Do you quit pleasure?

a) your attempts at humor are behind pathetic

b) how can you complain about comment made from the other side of the world when you are commenting on a forum from the other side of the world? White privilege all over again, thinking you own anything you put your hands on and that you get to frame the scope of discussion and debate.

On 8/9/2021 at 3:32 AM, Steve5380 said:

I'm sorry, but "Tzeital Zapotecan" may not exist at all.  Tzeitel is a girl's name,  and the Zapotec are Mexican Indians  (oh, sorry... Indigenous) from the area around Oaxaca, descendants from the pre-Columbian Indians (oh, sorry... Indigenous).  So... the Zapotec language may not be one of the seven you speak fluently, 

Not Indigenous but "Native"

You must write and say Native Mexicans. Steve Steve, slow learner.

You gonna end inside the big huge bowl, burnt by Natives, if you continue... 🤣

Hell is among us: what do religions say about it? | Eg24 News

But better not, you will be contributing to Global Warming , then you also get that fierce face from

Time for Greta Thunberg to have grown-up conversations - The Sunday  Guardian Live

43 minutes ago, singalion said:

Not Indigenous but "Native"

You must write and say Native Mexicans. Steve Steve, slow learner.

You gonna end inside the big huge bowl, burnt by Natives, if you continue... 🤣

Singalion, Singalion,  you should prioritize rational thinking!

Look at the definition of the adjective Native:  "associated with the place or circumstances of a person's birth."

A native Singaporean is a person born in Singapore,  regardless of their ancestry.

And I am a native Argentinian,  yet my parents were not Argentinian Indians  (oh sorry... indigenous)  :) 

7 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

a) your attempts at humor are behind pathetic

b) how can you complain about comment made from the other side of the world when you are commenting on a forum from the other side of the world? White privilege all over again, thinking you own anything you put your hands on and that you get to frame the scope of discussion and debate.

a) There is nothing pathetic in me!  Anything pathetic in my life is now behind me :) 

b) But I am not throwing offensive slangs from the other side of the world.  

"White privilege" again!  Why you feel so unprivileged that you have to complain so much about a "White" privilege?

On 8/9/2021 at 10:07 PM, Steve5380 said:

a) There is nothing pathetic in me!  Anything pathetic in my life is now behind me :) 

b) But I am not throwing offensive slangs from the other side of the world.  

"White privilege" again!  Why you feel so unprivileged that you have to complain so much about a "White" privilege?

in your case I had asked what he meant by writing:

"from the other side of the world"

sounds like the underworld or was he referring to that episode of Pirates of the Caribbean when this NATIVE Singaporean greeted the non native pirates: "Welcome to Singapore!"

5 minutes ago, singalion said:

in your case I had asked what he meant by writing:

"from the other side of the world"

sounds like the underworld or was he referring to that episode of Pirates of the Caribbean when this NATIVE Singaporean greeted the non native pirates: "Welcome to Singapore!"

Well... I used this expression first when I responded to Meanly Preacher.   So I understand its simple meaning:

Since the earth is flat,  the other side is simply the other side.  It is like every coin, which has two sides.  (maybe this is good enough for Guest Wtf ?)  

On 8/10/2021 at 12:15 AM, Steve5380 said:

Well... I used this expression first when I responded to Meanly Preacher.   So I understand its simple meaning:

Since the earth is flat,  the other side is simply the other side.  It is like every coin, which has two sides.  (maybe this is good enough for Guest Wtf ?)  

Heya, don't fall off from the side. ok!

Edited by singalion

White Steve5380 and White Singalion both sound like Trump Voters when they complain about the term White Privilege. It is not racist to point out that certain white people refuse to see themselves as anything less than perfect, while instead blaming all of the world's problems on Asians, Blacks, Latino/as, Muslims, and other ethnic groups, and using that blame to "justify" mistreating those other people.

Guest Racist Comments Are Racist

Steve and Singalion are responding just like the so-called white liberals in the USA who whiningly complain "Not All White People" when human rights activists like Stop Asian Hate and Black Lives Matter raise issues about White Privilege & Legacy Racism. They can never actually experience the true pain and hardships endured by other races, due to their inherent White Privilege, and they are also not fully capable of feeling honest empathy. Sometimes they simply need to stop talking, shut the heck up, and just listen for a while as other races try to wake them up to what's really going on in the world instead of getting defensive, feeling butthurt, and spewing sewage.

Guest Meanly Preacher

First of all ... moderators ... @Bern / @BlinkOnce / @G_M / @HendryTan ... the title one of you assigned to this thread ... "Discussion on American Native Indians" would be considered offensive by many Native Americans. You have ironically missed the whole crux of the issue, which is that the term "American Indian" is geographically incorrect, based on an ignorant mistake made 529 years ago by a confused ang moh sailor, outdated, and just plain dehumanizing.

All of those factors demonstrate exactly why I suggested changing the name of this thread to Name Debate: Native American / First Nations / Indigenous / American Indian / Eskimo / Aborigine / Latiñe / Latinhe / LatinX / Etc. That title covers most of the issues and avoids being intentionally disrespectful to other races just as we would want others to avoid insulting Asians. Maybe you don't understand these issues, but please just imagine yourselves as people being oppressed and mistreated, and take a few short moments to acknowledge their struggle for dignity and respect.

Now to the arrogant ang mohs who keep insisting that referring to Native Americans as "Indians" is acceptable in the year 2021, try telling that to the Major League Baseball team the Cleveland Indians, who have announced that they plan to change their name to the Cleveland Guardians as of next season.

And maybe consider the actual opinions of a Native American (First Nations) tribe on the issue since it actually pertains to their history, lives, and heritage.

I also strongly suggest you consider the advice of the team's manager Terry Francona whose father was a legend for the club back in the 1950s and 1960s.

Or are you on the same side as Traitor Trump & His Racist Supporters? Is white sticking with white regardless of the issue more important to some alleged progressives than actually making progress in the world?

Of course Traitor Trump & His Racist Supporters were also angry when the National Football League team from Washington finally dropped the extremely offensive "Redskins" nickname. Or did you oppose that long overdue move as well?

I really hate linking to the disgustingly twisted GQP propaganda outlet Newsmax, but former Washington quarterback Joe Theismann is just as deft and graceful in this interview as he was on the field in the 1970s and 1980 while explaining to the host that the name changes should be embraced as a chance for today's players to create new legacies, as well as keeping up with the times in which we currently live.

But of course, if you truly do prefer to be on the same side of this issue as the Neo-Nazi GQP, you do have the right to keep it white and take the same side as Traitor Trump & His Evil Supporters.

Meanwhile the Canadian Football League team the Edmonton Eskimos have changed their name to the Edmonton Elks.

Similarly to the "Indians" and "Redskins" issues to Native Americans in the USA, "Eskimos" has long been considered offensive to many First Nations People in Canada (and Alaska for that matter), and the change will be embraced.

Now as far as the term Indigenous is concerned, it is mostly used in Australia as a replacement for the outdated word Aborigine, but many activists in the USA and Canada also use it to refer to Native Americans and First Nations People.

And likewise some activists in Australia have imported the term First Nations to this side of the Pacific Ocean.

It is all a reminder that marginalized populations around the world have been oppressed for the last couple of centuries by the evil twin yokes of white privilege and white supremacy.

Of course many people have no consideration whatsoever for how they should politely refer to others.

Nobody will be surprised that many stereotypes have long been perpetuated by professional wrestling.

And now we move into the intersection with the Latino / Latina / Latiñe Community who, by and large, say WTF to the ridiculous term LatinX.

LatinX was apparently thought up by transgender and nonbinary activists, in conjunction with some ang moh academics, as a way of trying to create a non-gendered term for those of Spanish and Portuguese descent in the Americas. First problem is that Spanish and Portuguese, which have nothing to do with German, are inherently gendered languages. Second problem is how would you even pronounced LatinX in either language? Lateenks? Latin Equis? It doesn't make sense, especially when Latiñe (or Latinhe) can much more easily be adopted as an alternative that already fits into the language. Third and biggest problem is that I have seen accounts of some Latinos and Latinas being so angry over Democratic politicians using LatinX, while innocently attempting to be inclusive, that they actually voted for Traitor Trump & The Racist GQP out of spite. Better to get a wide range of people together and look at a broad range of ideas rather than trying to impose an unpronouncable term that sounds like a group of comic book super-villains from South America.

Then there was one particularly disturbing post-debate poll from one of North America's top Spanish language television stations during last year's US Presdential Election.

So it is much better for human beings to be sensitive and try to consider the needs of those from all margins of society, rather than stubbornly insisting on referring to them by outdated and mistaken terminology, or otherwise attempting to saddle them with well-meaning but ill-conceived new terminology.

On 8/10/2021 at 7:02 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

First of all ... moderators ... @Bern / @BlinkOnce / @G_M / @HendryTan ... the title one of you assigned to this thread ... "Discussion on American Native Indians" would be considered offensive by many Native Americans. You have ironically missed the whole crux of the issue, which is that the term "American Indian" is geographically incorrect, based on an ignorant mistake made 529 years ago by a confused ang moh sailor, outdated, and just plain dehumanizing.

-------

So it is much better for human beings to be sensitive and try to consider the needs of those from all margins of society, rather than stubbornly insisting on referring to them by outdated and mistaken terminology, or otherwise attempting to saddle them with well-meaning but ill-conceived new terminology.

I think that you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. 

The "American native Indians" in the title is perfectly correct.  It defines uniquely a group of people.  All educated people know who they are.  (and you can see that the name "American Indian" is not used TODAY only in America but also in a distant land like Singapore.)

Maybe you don't realize the difference between having a name for a group, and calling an individual such name.  It is understandable that a typical American does not want to be called an Indian, the same as he does not want to be called a Mexican, a Black, a gay, a whatever. He should be called by his personal name, or simply by American.  Civility indicates that we don't address individuals by their ethnicity. But groups can have perfect names, like Singaporeans, Indians, Mexicans, American Indians.

A name that has been in use for over 600 years had time to be established, and it does not make sense to call it an insult.

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer
22 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

And now we move into the intersection with the Latino / Latina / Latiñe Community who, by and large, say WTF to the ridiculous term LatinX.

LatinX was apparently thought up by transgender and nonbinary activists, in conjunction with some ang moh academics, as a way of trying to create a non-gendered term for those of Spanish and Portuguese descent in the Americas. First problem is that Spanish and Portuguese, which have nothing to do with German, are inherently gendered languages. Second problem is how would you even pronounced LatinX in either language? Lateenks? Latin Equis? It doesn't make sense, especially when Latiñe (or Latinhe) can much more easily be adopted as an alternative that already fits into the language. Third and biggest problem is that I have seen accounts of some Latinos and Latinas being so angry over Democratic politicians using LatinX, while innocently attempting to be inclusive, that they actually voted for Traitor Trump & The Racist GQP out of spite. Better to get a wide range of people together and look at a broad range of ideas rather than trying to impose an unpronouncable term that sounds like a group of comic book super-villains from South America.

Following the same logic that those transgender and nonbinary activists used to try changing all Latinos and Latinas to Latinxs ... should we start referring to Filipinos and Filipinas as Filipinxs ... or Pinoys and Pinays as Pinxys? Even in English, that seems sickeningly stupid, so I can’t fully imagine how deliriously dumb similar fake ethnic terms would look in Spanish or Portuguese!

Guest Unridiculous Equivocations
On 8/11/2021 at 7:05 PM, Guest Mickey Spillane’s M Hammer said:

Following the same logic that those transgender and nonbinary activists used to try changing all Latinos and Latinas to Latinxs ... should we start referring to Filipinos and Filipinas as Filipinxs ... or Pinoys and Pinays as Pinxys? Even in English, that seems sickeningly stupid, so I can’t fully imagine how deliriously dumb similar fake ethnic terms would look in Spanish or Portuguese!

Filipinxs + Pinxys? LMFAO!

On 8/12/2021 at 5:30 PM, Guest Unridiculous Equivocations said:

Filipinxs + Pinxys? LMFAO!

Nothing wrong with it and it’s already part of the lexicon. It is just gender neutral term, generally used by American with Filipino descent in the USA.

Just want to remind you, as you said “please try to be a responsible poster, stick to the topic, and don't spam this thread with replies that has no relevance to this thread. Thank you very kindly.”

Back to the topic:

Actually the politically correct term right now is Native Americans if the context is only the country of the USA not the whole American continent.

Then the word indigenous is used for the first people who were known to live in that place. In the States, we also have the state of Hawaii, the indigenous people there are not Native Americans but Native Hawaiians.

We also have the state of Alaska, the indigenous people there are not Native Americans but Native Alaskans.

Just like in Singapore , we say the indigenous people of the island are Malays.

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh
On 8/11/2021 at 5:00 PM, Steve5380 said:

A name that has been in use for over 600 years had time to be established, and it does not make sense to call it an insult..

Homophobes, gay bashers, and even simply ignorant or otherwise indifferent straight people have had quite a few names in use for LGBTQs for over 600 years (which is more than 529). Those include sissies, putas, pillow biters, maricons, fudge packers, faggots, cream puffs, cocksuckers, butt pirates, and bitches. All of those names had a very long time to be established. So are you now going to desperately argue that it does not make sense to call them insults?

On 8/12/2021 at 12:10 PM, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh said:

Homophobes, gay bashers, and even simply ignorant or otherwise indifferent straight people have had quite a few names in use for LGBTQs for over 600 years (which is more than 529). Those include sissies, putas, pillow biters, maricons, fudge packers, faggots, cream puffs, cocksuckers, butt pirates, and bitches. All of those names had a very long time to be established. So are you now going to desperately argue that it does not make sense to call them insults?

You are making a Goulash of names which are not 600 years old.  But also your comparison does not make any sense.

When Columbus and his people saw the natives and called them Indians,  they didn't have any intentions to insult them but to describe them.  In fact, you are insulting the 1.36 billion inhabitants of India in Asia by implying that their name "Indian" is an insult!  HOW DARE YOU??!!  

There is nothing insulting in the expression "American Indian".  Otherwise we should also feel insulted to be called "Americans", because this is also a questionable name that came from the Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci.   LOL!  I just gave you another cause you can pursue and criticize everyone who uses "American"  :lol:

On 8/12/2021 at 12:22 PM, riverrobles said:

Nothing wrong with it and it’s already part of the lexicon. It is just gender neutral term, generally used by American with Filipino descent in the USA. Just want to remind you, as you said “please try to be a responsible poster, stick to the topic, and don't spam this thread with replies that has no relevance to this thread. Thank you very kindly.”

Wait a minute. Time out on the field. Nobody uses Filipinxs or Pinxys in any serious manner. The only lexicon those fake words might be in would have to be microscopic. Anyway you are both missing the main point of the discussion of substituting X for O/A, which is that some Latino and Latina voters are getting so angry at Democratic politicians for trying to force the term Latinxs into regular use that they are threatening to vote for racist Republicans instead, and some of them already did so last year.

That is a serious problem for America. Democrats need those votes while Republicans will be salivating at the fangs to start passing laws aimed at deporting those Latinos and Latinas as soon as they reclaim power. Including a few trannies while turning off a much bigger number of voters is a recipe for disaster. The Democrats need to listen to a wide cross-section of voters, and try to include everybody, not just a group of screechy loudmouths, and as noted above, Latine is a much better term than Latinx.

Finally, please do not bring your anger about comments made in another thread into this completely different thread, because that is stalkerish behavior and exactly the type of thing that causes threads to get sent into the Flaming Room. Guest Unridiculous Equivocations actually had a point about your non-Olympic photo, because it could confuse people, and there is nothing wrong with constructive criticism. In addition, his post above is on topic, as it responded to a previous post in this thread.

Indians are simply people of India. 

Period.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 8/15/2021 at 7:24 AM, fab said:

Indians are simply people of India. 

Period.

Yes, your Period applies to most of the world.  To five of the six continents  (South and North America should be one single continent)

The exception is America.  In this new Continent the term "Indian" applies to the indigenous people in this continent before it was colonized by Europeans, and their descendants. 

You have to accept that there are exceptional things in America.  :) 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Caught Telling Lies

Amazing that White Privilege Steve refuses to give up his White Privilege Notion of needing to take the last word in every argument after being repeatedly schooled by a multitude of Asian posters. Guest Meanly Preacher literally performed the biggest mic drop in Blowing Wind history on his thick skull and all the Houston Attention Hog could do was disingenuously accuse him of arguing for the sake of arguing. Uh, hello, pot meet kettle.

Anyway thanks to Fab, Guest 2003, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh, Guest Meanly Preacher, Guest Racist Comments Are Racist, Guest Wtf, and Guest Robotop for trying to talk some sense into those who insist on continuing to use a word which is geographically wrong to describe an actual race of human beings simply because they are familiar with that incorrect word and don't want to update their closed minds for the 21st Century.

On 8/20/2021 at 8:51 PM, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

Amazing that White Privilege Steve refuses to give up his White Privilege Notion of needing to take the last word in every argument after being repeatedly schooled by a multitude of Asian posters. Guest Meanly Preacher literally performed the biggest mic drop in Blowing Wind history on his thick skull and all the Houston Attention Hog could do was disingenuously accuse him of arguing for the sake of arguing. Uh, hello, pot meet kettle.

Anyway thanks to Fab, Guest 2003, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh, Guest Meanly Preacher, Guest Racist Comments Are Racist, Guest Wtf, and Guest Robotop for trying to talk some sense into those who insist on continuing to use a word which is geographically wrong to describe an actual race of human beings simply because they are familiar with that incorrect word and don't want to update their closed minds for the 21st Century.

Yes, you are right!  I Caught you Telling Lies that I refuse to give up a "White Privilege". 

My privileges have nothing to do with the color of my skin,  which by the way, it is not white.  It is a kind of beige "tanned" color.   I have never seen a White Man. Maybe I only will if I ever cross an ALBINO?

One of my privileges is that, maybe because of my age or other factors, I have reached a state of spiritual peace where I am in harmony with my mentality, that is my ideas, beliefs, principles. There is only one way they can be shaken, and it is by my conscious agreement to modify them.  I am very honored and pleased that a Multitude of Asian Posters took the trouble to drop their microphones on my skull (thank God I still have hairs up there) with the expectation of causing a commotion, but that didn't move even one brownish grayish hair of mine. 

In my harmonious thinking,  I find that to consider disrespectful the name American Indian can only be an insinuation that there is something wrong with the term "Indian".  Shouldn't the Asian Indians feel pride and satisfaction that their original name has been selected to designate other groups of people, or should they egoistically try to reserve them only for themselves?  Or should the American Indians feel offended because they are called with a curse name "Indian"?  Whichever way you look at it, you are assuming feelings in one or both groups of either inferiority or superiority over the other group.  I find that this is a very negative way to confront groups against each other.

There should be no differences in worth between the American Indians and the Asian Indians.  Both groups have their strengths and weaknesses.  So why not generously share the name and feel proud of it, which individualizes both of them from the rest of humanity?  :) 

On 8/21/2021 at 9:39 AM, Steve5380 said:

1. I am very honored and pleased that a Multitude of Asian Posters took the trouble to drop their microphones on my skull (thank God I still have hairs up there) with the expectation of causing a commotion, but that didn't move even one brownish grayish hair of mine. 

2. In my harmonious thinking,  I find that to consider disrespectful the name American Indian can only be an insinuation that there is something wrong with the term "Indian"

1. As you have told us, a result of hair transplants at US$10,000 a time.

2. The white colonisers you referred to earlier did not really care whether the native tribes in the land they conquered were named Indians or not. They were just a nuisance to those colonisers' expansionist desires. So they merely massacred vast numbers of them. With other tribes they entered into legal agreements - and then massacred them. Those that were left were herded into reservations to ensure they remained second class (third class?) citizens.  For a group whose founders had fled from England for the sake of religious freedom,  they clearly put aside one of their Bible's key tenets - thou shalt not kill! And that surely is America's original sin, one they can never live down.

Edited by InBangkok

On 8/20/2021 at 10:27 PM, InBangkok said:

1. As you have told us, a result of hair transplants at US$10,000 a time.

2. The white colonisers you referred to earlier did not really care whether the native tribes in the land they conquered were named Indians or not. They were just a nuisance to those colonisers' expansionist desires. So they merely massacred vast numbers of them. With other tribes they entered into legal agreements - and then massacred them. Those that were left were herded into reservations to ensure they remained second class (third class?) citizens.  For a group whose founders had fled from England for the sake of religious freedom,  they clearly put aside one of their Bible's key tenets - thou shalt not kill! And that surely is America's original sin, one they can never live down.

This is one of the most idiotic and deplorable posts I have read in a very long time. 

1.  What difference is there if I give thanks to God for still having hairs on my skull,  or I give thanks to God for having given me the money that allowed me to still have hairs on my skull?  

2. WHAT YOU KNOW of the care or not care by the White Colonizers?  As usual, what you write are pure speculations.  They named the natives they found "Indians",  and "Indians" has remained.  Period!

If America's original sin was to put aside the Bible's key tenet "thou shall kill" and they can never live it down, then this is the same for EVERY NATION ON EARTH.  No nation has ever kept away from killing.  Not even YOU stay away from killing,  since you have done and do fill your belly with animal flesh from living creatures that have been killed for the specific purpose to feed you! 

And how idiotic to define America as the group of people who came from Spain in 1492 and other early colonizers.  We TODAY have nothing to do with what happened over half a millennium.  If there are still some direct descendants of Christopher Columbus in the US,  they could be count with the fingers of one hand.  But maybe they are none,  because Columbus was from Italy, and came to Central America.  And you surely cannot criticize the pilgrims who came in the Mayflower because...  these were "people of God", objects of great reverence !  And those Americans who today claim to be descendants of these pilgrims... must be fakes in their majority.  :lol: 

Edited by Steve5380

On 8/20/2021 at 10:42 PM, Guest Ah Flute said:

有完没完丫

错了还

越描越   白

宇宙是无止境的

白色是所有颜色的组合

清理你长笛上的口水

Edited by Steve5380

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl

It appears that somebody should have dropped that microphone a whole lot harder because he continues to display a serious comprehension problem. Inserting a smiley face emoji at the end of numerous boring, garrilous, ignorant, longwinded, nonsensical, prejudiced, rambling posts will never make them funny.

Getting bashed up and down the American Politics thread wasn't masochistic enough for the depraved colonial mindset objectifier so now he slinks back into this topic for an additional round of gratuitous ass poundings as well. Better prepare thy own anus because the lads will be going in rough with no Vaseline.

Guest 滥贱冰冰
On 8/21/2021 at 11:50 AM, Steve5380 said:

宇宙是无止境的

白色是所有颜色的组合

清理你长笛上的口水

回 头 是 岸 呀 。

老 兄 , 

回  头 是 岸 。

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.