Male HQ

Beijing ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

hkchief

• 3 weeks later...
Guest middleage

Few weeks ago I had the opportunity to try Lao Zhang. Called him in the afternoon and made an appointment fo him to come over to my hotel room around 10Pm (he couldn't make it any earlier). Reckon this is a part time job for him.

He looks like an office worker uncle - dark rim glasses (kinda sexy),white shirt, sweater and pants. He is a very stocky guy with solid arms and chest. He said he does regular work outs.

Think it was kinda late as he was trying to rush through the massage - although I think he does possess some skills in detecting problem areas in your back/neck etc.

Overall massage could have been better if there was no need to rush - but was pleased to be able to find someone in Beijing for a massage. To me he is quite good looking and a great stocky body but kinda shy.

Would I call him again next time - probably yes and make an earlier appointment if possible.

Massage 3/5

Masseur 4/5

He sort of apologised for rushing suggesting better service next time - he probably needs to get public transport home.

Suppose just give him a try when you are in Beijiing and in need for a stocky uncle massage.:whistle:

I use Lao Zhang regularly whenever I visit Beijing. I have not experience him rushing through any session but there are times when he seems too tired to give me a proper massage. But most of the time, I feel that I am given my money's worth. His massage is strong, something that I like. Of course, one of the reason why I use his service repeatedly is he is also a cute bear. I try to avoid slim masseurs, which are prevalent in China. His full time job is also massage and he normally gets off work about 10 pm. If you like oil massage, you need to provide your own oil as he does not bring oil with him.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
am going to beijing in Dec. Anybody any recommendations for some fun?

Hi Louistay and bondguysg ...

Hope u still not yet set off to Beijing,

As new bie just found out this forum, great forum to share info

Beijing, i wont recommend u to seek the PLU places as i bet u will be dissapointed.

I were there last Sept, not planning to visit any but curious to know this places

1 day managed to visit

Feng Fan Wei Ye Sauna

One of the busiest gay bath house in Beijing. Towels are small as in the other saunas and not very clean. You can stay over-night there. Karaoke, gay and TV room integrated, but all shut off at mid-night.

English Add: G/F Building 4, Xiao Hong Miao, Guang An Men Wai, Xuanwu District

Tel: +86 10 6436 5852

Tempted with the tagline busiest (so thinking of old days of Towel in this sin city)

At the end hard to find, as no chinese address available can not show taxi driver, end up to find them in middle of a row old shop houses in Xia Hong Mia complex beside the noodle stall.

And super dirty inside, spitting everywhere, only have steam room and raw action in the crowded steam room. If u wanna try bring ur own protection man!

Better just go as other tourist go to see the Great Wall/Forbidden city/Summer Palace.

Once is enough and i know how the bath house in the capital city which just gave a big bang to world with gorgeous olympic.

Hope this help

:whistle: New bie who like travelling

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

• 2 months later...

Depending on your budget - a good location (near the subway) would be 崇文门饭店or the one opposite 哈德门饭店...both are located very near the shopping areas (you can walk, take a bus or the subway) like 王府井。But if you have a big budget, then you can go to the Hyatt, etc....or at hotels located at 王府井。

Things to do or places to visit - if it is your 1st trip to Beijing, then it would be all the sites - Great Wall, Imperial Palace, Lama Palace, etc etc....so many places. Food - street food, Beijing Duck,....Maybe you can also try to catch a performance at 首都剧场....by 北京人艺。

hey anyone been beijing b4?i will going there in april hope can get some recommendation places to visits and hotel to stay...will be there for 8 days

Are you going on your own free&easy way?

If you are going on a package tour, your itinerary will be very much taken of, so no problem.

8 days to really explore Beijing is kinda short - minus arrival and departure day, you only have 6 full days.

If on budget trip, try to stay in local no-frill hotels instead of international ones like Holiday Inn, Sheraton etc; the cost is only a fraction. They are meant for local travellers / business people and are quite clean and safe.

To save $$, dun join any package day trips offered from hotel lobbies to places like Summer Palace, Great Wall, Imperial Palace, .......go on your own, be adventurous, the saving is unbelievable.

Beijing is very easy to move around using underground, cabs, buses etc and are inexpensive (underground I remember is only about 10 sing cents for any distance)

I had lived in Beijing for nearly 1 year, so knows the city pretty well.

Read up on Beijing and decide on your intinerary first, certain visits are full day trip eg Great Wall.

If you need more info you can pm me, I'll be glad to provide.

One more thing, please brush up your spoken mandarin, (avoid punctuating sentence with english words like a typical singaporeans, they will catch-no-ball) it does help if you can communicate well with the locals.

I am doing a backpacking trip to Beijing in late May.

Being there many years before on a packaged tour but didnt enjoy it...

I will fly into Hangzhou for 3 nights before taking the overnight train to Beijing. I intend to stretch my dollar a little by staying in backpacking places and to see the Olympic stadium, Aquatic Pool, Forbidden City, Great Wall and Tian An Meng. Should if time permits, then a little time for other scenic sights.

After Beijing, take the overnight train to Shanghai to meet my friends for the weekend before going to Hong Kong and Macau for the flight home.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Could you post/share your schedule and tips in Beijing here for everyone ?

Then in future, we don't have to make another topic about Beijing if someone travel there, it is just my opinion :)

I like this route Hangzhou - Beijing - Shanghai - Hongkong - Macau. Will you, Abang, share us your information when you come back ?

I was in Beijing and Shanghai before but very short so it is like nothing that's why I always like to make a trip like this.

Do you know where the backpackers stay in Beijing ? Do they have local cheap tour with English speaking to Great Wall ?

Bejing duck is great !!!

=================

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Go with F&E...

Are you going on your own free&easy way?

If you are going on a package tour, your itinerary will be very much taken of, so no problem.

8 days to really explore Beijing is kinda short - minus arrival and departure day, you only have 6 full days.

If on budget trip, try to stay in local no-frill hotels instead of international ones like Holiday Inn, Sheraton etc; the cost is only a fraction. They are meant for local travellers / business people and are quite clean and safe.

To save $$, dun join any package day trips offered from hotel lobbies to places like Summer Palace, Great Wall, Imperial Palace, .......go on your own, be adventurous, the saving is unbelievable.

Beijing is very easy to move around using underground, cabs, buses etc and are inexpensive (underground I remember is only about 10 sing cents for any distance)

I had lived in Beijing for nearly 1 year, so knows the city pretty well.

Read up on Beijing and decide on your intinerary first, certain visits are full day trip eg Great Wall.

If you need more info you can pm me, I'll be glad to provide.

One more thing, please brush up your spoken mandarin, (avoid punctuating sentence with english words like a typical singaporeans, they will catch-no-ball) it does help if you can communicate well with the locals.

Hi anyone...this my plan for my F&E trip tp Bejing..

welcome any comment and recommendation.

10 April 2009 (Friday)

from SIN to PEK

Tiananmen Square

Great Wall of The people (can’t go inside, need permission, but can take photos from the Tiananmen Square)

Mao Zedong Mausoleum

Monument People’s Heroes

National History Museum

Tiananmen Gate & 故宮 (its opposite of Tiananmen Square)

景山公園(北門of 故宮, climb up the hill, which only takes 15mins can have a full view of 故宮)

王府井步行街 / 東方新天地, 王府井書店, a book store of 6 storeys

11 April 2009 (Saturday)

Great Wall at Juyang Pass? Ming Tomb?

National Stadium (Olympic) – Bird Nest

National Aquatics Centre, Olympic Park

China National Grand Theatre (can’t go inside, need tickets, can take photos from the outside, but worth going)

建外Soho

12 April 2009 (Sunday)

798 藝術社區

Xiushui Market

大董烤鴨店(the best 烤鴨店 in BJ)

新光天地 + Coffee at Huamao 中心 (most of the shops closed at 9:00pm)

13 April 2009 (Monday)

天壇

Beihai Park? 北海、后海

鼓樓 + 鐘樓 + 三輪車胡同游

南鑼鼓巷

Lugouqiao Bridge (I am not sure how far it is, as I know its not inside BJ, may need a full day to go)

Qianmen walking street (where is it?)

Sanlitun and Yaxiu market

Dinner at Sanlitun

14 April 2009 (Tuesday)

Summer Palace 頤和園

Kunming Lake

Temple of Heaven Park (different direction to Summer place, suggest going on Monday)

圓明園

北京大學

清華大學

Dinner at 鬼街

15 April 2009 (Wed) – May be stay in Beijing/ go tianjin depends

any recomment?

16 April 2009 (Thu)

Any recomment?

17 April 2009 (Fri)

Shopping

Hall of Tea Arts?

The capital museum or 雍和宫 lama temple

18 April 2009 (Sat)

Last Minute Shopping

Fly from PEK to SIN T3

Hi anyone...this my plan for my F&E trip tp Bejing..

welcome any comment and recommendation.

10 April 2009 (Friday)

from SIN to PEK

Tiananmen Square

Great Wall of The people (can’t go inside, need permission, but can take photos from the Tiananmen Square)

Mao Zedong Mausoleum

Monument People’s Heroes

National History Museum

Tiananmen Gate & 故宮 (its opposite of Tiananmen Square)

景山公園(北門of 故宮, climb up the hill, which only takes 15mins can have a full view of 故宮)

王府井步行街 / 東方新天地, 王府井書店, a book store of 6 storeys

Is this the first day?

What time are you arriving in Beijing?

Have you already booked your hotel, if so, where?

Beijing is a very large city, you may be very far from the places you want to visit.

Let me try to regroup your itininery to save you some time.

For the Imperial Palace you better plan to spend a full day in order to have a thorough tour inside. You can include景山公園 and 北海which is just north of the Palace towards later part of the day.

王府井is the shopping street, east of the palace, can go in the evening, sample the roadside food stalls there at 东单.

11 April 2009 (Saturday)

Great Wall at Juyang Pass? Ming Tomb?

National Stadium (Olympic) – Bird Nest

National Aquatics Centre, Olympic Park

China National Grand Theatre (can’t go inside, need tickets, can take photos from the outside, but worth going)

建外Soho

Great Wall is a full day tour. Include the Ming Tomb which is on the way.

You can try to take a bus there from 前门,make sure it cover also the ming tomb on the onward journey.

The bus trip is not expensive, can bargain; there are many buses going in the morning, dont take the first offer.

Come back to 前门 in the evening and have your 北京烤鸭 here. Instead you can also visit the前门鐘樓 if you return early from the Great Wall. 前门 is very busy at night, go to the oldest shopping street in 大栅栏,some shops were there since the Ching Dynasty.

12 April 2009 (Sunday)

798 藝術社區

Xiushui Market

大董烤鴨店(the best 烤鴨店 in BJ)

新光天地 + Coffee at Huamao 中心 (most of the shops cloon thissed at 9:00pm)

Visit the 雍和宫, 頤和園, 圓明園 on this day.

Coffee joints in evening.

13 April 2009 (Monday)

天壇

Beihai Park? 北海、后海

鼓樓 + 鐘樓 + 三輪車胡同游

南鑼鼓巷

Lugouqiao Bridge (I am not sure how far it is, as I know its not inside BJ, may need a full day to go)

Qianmen walking street (where is it?)

Sanlitun and Yaxiu market

Dinner at Sanlitun

Visit all the Olympic Stadiums (The Nest and The Water Cube) and other modern buildings like the new Cultural Centre (The Egg) on this day.

Salitun are where many embassies are situated, lots of Angmoh around here.

Also lots of bars, resturants, clubs too; look out for the MBs, moneyboys - some are really very good looking.

Dont let them seat with you, you have to pay for their drink later.

14 April 2009 (Tuesday)

Summer Palace 頤和園

Kunming Lake

Temple of Heaven Park (different direction to Summer place, suggest going on Monday)

圓明園

北京大學

清華大學

Dinner at 鬼街

You can do all the Uni this day cos they are abit out of town after visiting 天壇

15 April 2009 (Wed) – May be stay in Beijing/ go tianjin depends

any recomment?

Tianjin is 2 hrs away. Its the coastal port city, nothing much to see there actually.

Visit 陶然亭, 大观园,a beautiful replica of the famous mansion in the Chinese Classic 红楼梦。

See the old Beijing, visit some of the last remaining 胡同 and 四合院.

Visit 牛街, see the famous muslim mosque but built in chinese architecture style.

Try 刷羊肉 here, its nice.

16 April 2009 (Thu)

Any recomment?

Museums - there are just so many, depends on what you wish to see?

Shopping - no Singaporean will miss this.

Try 王府井, 东单, 西单。

Go to 旒璃街 for chinese arts and craft pieces.

Go to a chinese teahouse, soak into the 老北京 atmosphere.

Or go to a local bathhouse and get a bodyscrub for $2 (yes, its very crowded and you are scrubed together with another 5 or 6 guys on stone benches, infront of the crowd like everyone else, fully naked)

Try the parks in evening to see how the local cruise, but be alert of pickpockets and MBs

日坛公园 would be nice to start; usually from 5pm to 7pm is the busiest.

Try to use the subway and buses, they are really cheap and quite efficient. Since you are going in late spring, its not too bad its still quite cool. Mid summer is terrible if you are stucked in a crowded bus or train.17 April 2009 (Fri)

Shopping

Hall of Tea Arts?

The capital museum or 雍和宫 lama temple

18 April 2009 (Sat)

Last Minute Shopping

Fly from PEK to SIN T3

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Would appreciate advice from all, I will be travelling to beijing soon.

Wish to have some fun there but wanted it to be safe as well. Any recommendations for massage places? I have heard of horror stories of masseur not looking like what appeared on their website. The prices don't seem cheap too, but worth the money or what is the reasonable range? Many website have masseurs that look too young for my liking, any good places where one can view the real men and choose? Is outcall to be avoided?

What are some of the things to be cautioned...dont want to be conned and spoil the whole trip.

Thanks!

http://www.bjmenclub.cn/

I have not tried the above. Do share your experience if you are trying them. But, I think you should not expect any proper massage from this or similar establishments. I believe they are meant to satisfy your other physical urges. And always agree on the price and the services provided BEFORE you ask them to come over.

Hi,

Would appreciate advice from all, I will be travelling to beijing soon.

Wish to have some fun there but wanted it to be safe as well. Any recommendations for massage places? I have heard of horror stories of masseur not looking like what appeared on their website. The prices don't seem cheap too, but worth the money or what is the reasonable range? Many website have masseurs that look too young for my liking, any good places where one can view the real men and choose? Is outcall to be avoided?

What are some of the things to be cautioned...dont want to be conned and spoil the whole trip.

Thanks!

Things to note when booking the boys from the website to come to your hotel room :

Always meet them in the lobby first. If not happy with boy don't accept.

But if he come into room first, problem, he will refuse to leave and want $$$ and make a scene.

Keep your wallet, valuables, HP, namecards etc in safebox.

All prices should be pre-negotiated and pay at the end and never before.

1 is always more expensive then 0, normally better ones - RMB600/500

If lucky, MB only charge RMB400/300.

Do you read chinese?

Its easier if you do cos the websites are all in chinese.

They have all sorts - boiboi, mature, bear, muscle, etc

Make sure you ask and must ask - 1 or 0? (top/btm)

Thanks!

if u r looking for good massage, spa de fang in BJ does it reasonably well.

• 3 weeks later...

hello

anyone know a good gay guy for massage and sex in Bejing? will be visiting there soon

Elly

Hello,

Have anyone tried the lao zhang massage, how good is he.

Please comment.

cheers

hkchief

• 4 months later...

For those who is planning to visit Beijing, I would like to share with you that there is a new sanua called Station Hall Spa opening in October. Details as follows:

Station Hall Spa

No. A2 Ganyu Bystreet Dongdan North St. Dong Cheng Disct. Beijing China

Tel: 86-010-65221069

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We will be heading to Beijing soon. Hoping to get some tips/leads/info here.

* Which is the best, must try Peking Duck?

* Other must eats to recommend?

* Read about this placed called Shuangxing Tang, but cannot find an address. Anyone have it? or can provide directions? Other similar places also appreciated.

* Came across a place named SoBear, anyone been? any review/comments?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Guest

Hi,

For peking duck you should try quanjude or dadong, they aree very famous.

the price is 218RMB per duck ( in quanjude ).

For having "fun" in Beijing, I do not recommend.

Quanjude is mostly filled with tourists... long lines and the peking duck sucks.. (no pun intended).. Da dong is better. There are better ones but I can't remember the name of the restaurants.

Guest SG BJ

Agreed Dadong is one of the best. Dadong is at Nan Xin Cang and Chang Hong Qiao. The other favourite is Grand Hyatt's Chang An Yi Hao 长安一号。 Reservations required as it is rather small.

Agreed Dadong is one of the best. Dadong is at Nan Xin Cang and Chang Hong Qiao. The other favourite is Grand Hyatt's Chang An Yi Hao 长安一号。 Reservations required as it is rather small.

Any Singaporean based in Beijing? I may be relocating there...

Guest Sleepless in Beijing

Hi,

For peking duck you should try quanjude or dadong, they aree very famous.

the price is 218RMB per duck ( in quanjude ).

For having "fun" in Beijing, I do not recommend.

Xi He Ya Ju is a courtyard restaurant at Ritan Park. Seasonal prices for Peking Duck. Starts 68 each with Blueberry Sauce. Duck takes 45 mins to serve from order at restaurant.

1949, south of Pacific Shopping Mall (Sanlitun). More up market. Nice restaurant setup. Drop at Shopping Mall & walk south (1 min.)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Huny4U

http://www.gztz.org/cn/travel/doc_489235.htm

This sauna is not easy to find so if you are not familiar with Beijing, better call them and ask for directions or call them from a cab and ask them to talk to the cab driver. Bears frequent this place.

Hi, pardon me if I ask, what is the name of this sauna, where is it located and what is there number? the link you've provided on this forum in Chinese language, can you help me and tell me more details about it?

Thank you

Hi, pardon me if I ask, what is the name of this sauna, where is it located and what is there number? the link you've provided on this forum in Chinese language, can you help me and tell me more details about it?

Thank you

Answers to your 3 questions is in the first sentence of the write-up. 丰帆伟业(俗称“大番”)电话:6346.5852位于宣武区西南二环外小红庙附近. Roughly translated, the name is Feng Fan Wei Ye, Tel 6346.5852, in Xuan Wu district, South West outside Second Ring Road, near Red Temple. Frankly, if you do not speak Chinese or is accompanied by someone who does, it may be a BIG challenge for you to find it. Maybe call the number on your mobile and then ask the taxi driver to get directions from the shop. However, web sites info may be outdated. I am not sure if there is any change to the phone number. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wentiansuiyi

If you want to participate in a senior commercial side will see from around the world, then the presence of high-profile businessmen, there is a lot of difference in your side can be charming escort. Parties held in Beijing, a lot of these high-profile, we understand you need to have an escort and massage. If you are looking to hire escorts service Beijing and Beijing beijing escort , then your search ends here! Beijing massage escort will bring you nothing but the best!

We have over 10 years of industry experience. We will tailor your massage to meet your specific needs. Let us loosen tight muscles and soothe your nerves. You will begin to relax and take deep for your body, mind and spirit a little vacation. We invite you to experience our high quality [url= http://www.bestbeijingescort.org]beijing escort service.

Our team will provide you with professional care and personalized attention. Do not hesitate to call with any questions you may have to us. Please contact us appointment. We look forward to being of service to you. Start your new state of existence changes.

Whether you're a high-profile celebrity business people and tourists. With each customer, provide the same club [url= http://www.bestbeijingescort.org]beijing escort girlsquality to meet the needs of every customer.

We focus on mild, moderate or deep muscle massage, relax muscle tension, tie a knot. We will customize, you can rely on us to reduce stress, tension and help you maintain a healthy body and mind

Guest Aiyo

If you want to participate in a senior commercial side will see from around the world, then the presence of high-profile businessmen, there is a lot of difference in your side can be charming escort. Parties held in Beijing, a lot of these high-profile, we understand you need to have an escort and massage. If you are looking to hire escorts service Beijing and Beijing beijing escort , then your search ends here! Beijing massage escort will bring you nothing but the best!

We have over 10 years of industry experience. We will tailor your massage to meet your specific needs. Let us loosen tight muscles and soothe your nerves. You will begin to relax and take deep for your body, mind and spirit a little vacation. We invite you to experience our high quality [url= http://www.bestbeijingescort.org]beijing escort service.

Our team will provide you with professional care and personalized attention. Do not hesitate to call with any questions you may have to us. Please contact us appointment. We look forward to being of service to you. Start your new state of existence changes.

Whether you're a high-profile celebrity business people and tourists. With each customer, provide the same club [url= http://www.bestbeijingescort.org]beijing escort girlsquality to meet the needs of every customer.

We focus on mild, moderate or deep muscle massage, relax muscle tension, tie a knot. We will customize, you can rely on us to reduce stress, tension and help you maintain a healthy body and mind

AIYO what are you writing??? You copy the text from other people's massage advertisement issit? No head no tail please hor!!! how to take you as escort... So embarassing!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest David

Cool. Seems Lao Zhang can be a good option if he's not too tired.

I've always used Spa De Feng For Men Only, for several reasons:

1. They have several locations, I know the one in sunshine 100 in CBD, and the one near the US embassy. They also have one in Sanlitun under a different name, Aqua Salus I think.

2. Fantastic massage and cute boys.

3. Very honest people and sincerely nice. Never asked to pay extra or tips.

4. Nice decoration and ambiance.

5. They also do outcall to hotel, and no charge for transport or any extra.

Guest sg2bg

thanks fortysumthing

besides lao zhang, is there any other stocky masseurs u can recommend?

i am visiting beijing in a couple of days and like to explore some places with stocky, beefy men :)

i was in shanghai last year. found a upscale place that has a bath on the ground floor, entertainment such as foot massage, private rooms for billard, table tennis, board games, and a restaurant. the bath is totally in the nude. is there such a place in beijing?

• 4 weeks later...

Checked it out, thanks! Hmm, seems like the gay scene there is pretty sparse. I wonder if you are an expatriate, if you are afraid of the Beijing money boys, there really isn't much else u can go...

sparse .......well its the quality that counts and beijing has quality scene [ not to mention the quality of guys !]

Guest Lawrence

In Singapore, to save time and money, can go to Shogun gay male spa on Sunday. Had met several China lean fit guys in Shogun on sunday.

Call me,Lawrence - nine four five five nine five nine zero

Hi all, I am planning to visit Beijing on the 30th October 2011 till 3 November 2011. I am looking for a guest house or hostel. Any place to recommend?

There are plenty of youth hostels (YHA) in Beijing.

I stayed at the 9 Dragons Hostel which was pretty central and most importantly, in a hu-tong/alley.

You really feel like a local there.

It is about 4 stations to Tian An Men, City gates where the Imperial Palace...good location as it is a mere 3 minutes from the nearest subway station..

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/9-Dragons-House/Beijing/19428

• G_M changed the title to Beijing ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.