Male HQ

Beijing ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

hkchief

Guest Beijing traveller

芭堤雅 has closed. Checked on 24 October 2014. The elephants are still there but the interior has been vandalised and it looks ghastly.

I visited 芭堤雅 sauna just now. All the directions here are rubbish.

Follow this: take train to chongwenmen and use exit c. When you get out, you are right next to the mall; go inside. Look for the floor with the Timberland shop; when you are standing there, you'll see an exit door. Walk out and you'll see a large condo, surrounded by old gray walls. When you get to the wall, turn left and follow it for about 100-150m (around a right-turn corner). The shop does have 2 large elephants on the outside.

Alas, when I was there at 6pm+, it was not open, even though there were people hanging around outside. Will try again tomorrow.

Guest Beijing Traveller

One more info. Dongdan park. Nice park to walk around in cool weather but WTF to the gents! It's dirty, taps cannot work, no cubicle doors yet all mature man squat with their pants down. Smelly toilet. The young ones prefer to stay outside and loiter in the park. Park opens at 6am and closes at 9.30am daily.

Guest Beijing Traveller

Edited

6am to 9.30pm

One more info. Dongdan park. Nice park to walk around in cool weather but WTF to the gents! It's dirty, taps cannot work, no cubicle doors yet all mature man squat with their pants down. Smelly toilet. The young ones prefer to stay outside and loiter in the park. Park opens at 6am and closes at 9.30am daily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went to spadefeng for massage few days ago. Thought that it is a legit massage place but unexpectedly, my masseur asked RMB200 for extra service. I did not give to him as he is not really my type.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At dragon day massage, the masseur is cuter than spa de feng. where as for sauna only left fengfanweiye now.

Can hunky punky too at dragon day massage?

i go china with tour, so i can postive have time to that place. Just wanna know only.

Guest david

Will be going to Tianjin in April.

Any spa or sauna I should try ?

I'm not sure about tianjin. When are you going there? If you are interested, we can go together.

I'm not sure about tianjin. When are you going there? If you are interested, we can go together.

Mr David you stay at where? I will go to Beijing at May, u can out with me at night?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen portion of this in clips many times, but never got to know where is this awesome place?? Can any bro please enlighten me? Thanks.

http://www.thumbzilla.com/video/2065289737/body-massage-jo

I cannot imagine when doing scrubbing , the scrubber really do this to my penis!
It s like doing something to a corpse , and i dont usually clean down there for that long

Guest Guest

I've seen portion of this in clips many times, but never got to know where is this awesome place?? Can any bro please enlighten me? Thanks.

I experienced that in Chongqing long ago. That sauna was notorious and was closed down by the authorities. They had some very good experienced matured masseurs. The massage was dirt cheap. If I want the full course that included backscrub then it had to be done on the wet massage bed beside the pool and in public.

The full course included sensuous stimulating of all your erogenous zones while massaging and scrubbing. It also includes 龍陽保養 which is simple prostate massage which got me writhing and spreading my legs wider. Since it was daytime, those old retired uncles watched and commented. Then one of them whispered to the masseur in some dialects and the masseur whispered into my ear that the uncle wanted to屌me.

Being on fire, I meekly let him led me by the hand to a room. I didn't know there's no private room. The rooms had a big bed each and no lock. They don't even have condom or lube. But since I was already opened up and the masseur already added baby oil before, that uncle already so excited that he banged me immediately. That's when I realized the whole group was coming in to watch the free show.

I was surprised but since I was already pressed down by that uncle, I had no choice. But then from their comments I realised this big strong uncle was the老大。 I'm no weakling myself but OMG, he whacked me till I got bend out of shape. I didn't even know my limbs and back can twist and bend so much around the bed.

After he's done with me, I was aching all over including my worn out hole. He had the tenderness to almost carry me back to the massage bed for major massage repairs while I was still dripping his sperm along the way. This time the 龍陽保養 was done gently to soothe the sore and to drain out his voluminous sperm. The masseur even joked that, 人交給你本來是好好的,怎麼被你摧殘到成殘花敗柳,還要清理你的犯罪留下來的DNA罪證。 Imagine my embarrassment when the whole group laughed so loud.

Imagine my horror when老大 cockily strode over with another raging hard on. I swallowed hard and told the masseur I needed the massage. He slapped my butts to push me off the bed. Again I was led back to the room and enjoyed another round of洞房花燭夜 and this time the group got to鬧新房。 Basically it's 老爺娶司機阿王( later then I understand that the gay lover to a married man is the 3rd party王, the word looked like 3 and sometimes the married boss will employ his lover as the driver and they go everywhere together without arousing suspicion).

As they watched the boss penetrated me, they uttered auspicious blessings like床板響(may the bed always creak from sex),早生貴子(give birth to son early ),夫妻好合(may the couple mate well)....

Except one wise guy who commented "hahaha I don't think he will 落紅(virgin stain the towel red)" and got a face cracking punch from the boss. They requested the groom to perform embarrassing sexual acts like blindfolding him and make him feel about to find me amongst the group while crawling around. He found me almost immediately because he can smell my baby oil and his sperm and smell of sex in my backside. Again my embarrassment when he explained his reasoning. Next they blindfolded him and tied his hands behind his back. They tied my legs and thighs with towels and he had to figure out how to penetrate me. He had to use his tongue to feel where is my backside( the licks and tickles on my backside made me wriggle), only to find it tied and closed tight. He had to use his tongue to find the knots and use his teeth to untie them. When someone suggested he lay down and let me sit on him, they scolded him that "男人不可以被老婆騎(a man must not be ridden by the wife else he will be the henpecked husband in the future)". So I had to be on all fours and guided his cock to penetrate me to complete the task.

I thought these are sex games they cooked up until I read about a real case in China on the internet. There's even a pic of the naked groom on the street. No wonder they all seemed so uninhibited watching us and the boss was so sporting about it. But as soon as the boss was blindfolded and spun around to confuse him, a few of them took the opportunity to penetrate me while covering my mouth. I thought the boss knew about these molest and I accepted in silence. Only much later then I knew about the "see no touch" rule. They had dirtied me and disrespected the boss.

As finale, they tied our hands and the boss was supposed to fucked me till I "出水" which they purposely explained for a woman meant she orgasm and flooded her vagina but for a man was to ejaculate "water" hands free. That's why our hands were tied to prevent us from touching my cock. If the boss failed the task then they all will help him to punish me. WTF, the "female" always takes the blame for everything. With his hands tied, missionary position was unstable. The easiest was in doggy position for his tied hands to rest on my back and he pumped while they placed their hands below my swinging cock to collect the first drops "沒有濕就不算數" because my leaking precum was not enough to wet their hands.

Luckily after so much simulations, I released my loads as soon as he went arghhhh and shot his loads into me. But someone still argued that's not counted because that was the boss sperm shot into me so much that some of that overflowed out of my cock and some overflowed out of my hole, down my thighs. That got the boss laughing so loud with pride about the compliment that he agreed with him ! and promised to fuck me again later to show his virility.

By then I was so worn out that I could barely walk again to the massage table for repairs again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went FFWY today and it got raid by police, I went out immediately, majority of the crowd are old men, 95% of em are not really attractive,but then it's the only sauna they have in BJ, do you guys have any other suggestion?

I went FFWY today and it got raid by police, I went out immediately, majority of the crowd are old men, 95% of em are not really attractive,but then it's the only sauna they have in BJ, do you guys have any other suggestion?

What time were you there ? And what time was the raid ? ...Sunday ?

What time were you there ? And what time was the raid ? ...Sunday ?

Sunday, the raid was around 6, its not so much like a big raid but everyone's leaving so yeah.... Is it still open?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There are two new saunas in Beijing, but one of them is really hard to access, and they're really not friendly, I mean the guys there are really forceful and everything, crowds are mostly unattractive locals, 

one of them is in ChongWenMen, and one of them is in GuangAnMenNei. Any interest? 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/25/2016 at 0:20 AM, Guest La said:

There are two new saunas in Beijing, but one of them is really hard to access, and they're really not friendly, I mean the guys there are really forceful and everything, crowds are mostly unattractive locals, 

one of them is in ChongWenMen, and one of them is in GuangAnMenNei. Any interest? 

Bro, can share the address of the above new saunas in Beijing. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Beijing scene isn't very exciting - there are a handful of bars in Sanlitun which goes gay every Thursday.

Other than Desperation (Destination), Adam's is also gay and popular with locals who like foreigners like us. 

Number 8 八号温泉 isn't gay but has a lot of locals/expats. The body scrub is so so but I love the naked outdoor pool especially on a clear winter day. 

18 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Beijing scene isn't very exciting - there are a handful of bars in Sanlitun which goes gay every Thursday.

Other than Desperation (Destination), Adam's is also gay and popular with locals who like foreigners like us. 

Number 8 八号温泉 isn't gay but has a lot of locals/expats. The body scrub is so so but I love the naked outdoor pool especially on a clear winter day. 

Why do say Des is Desperation ? 

Where is Adam's and number 8 ?

• 1 month later...
Guest Wantcockmassage
On 5/31/2015 at 11:52 AM, lovehandle said:

http://www.thumbzilla.com/video/2065289737/body-massage-jo

I cannot imagine when doing scrubbing , the scrubber really do this to my penis!
It s like doing something to a corpse , and i dont usually clean down there for that long

The cock at 31min quite thick n long............at least a twohander

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Billy88

What time will u arrive in Beijing?

On 7/28/2017 at 0:55 AM, nusguy22 said:

I going in end august too. lol. according to my research, beijing has quite a few gay massage places leh. gonna try some of them. 

• 3 weeks later...

No saunas to recommend to visitors. The local places are all dirty and unhygenic. 

No. 8 in Chaoyang is still spacious and suspiciously gay friendly. I have never done it but there is nothing to stop you from booking a private room to share with another patron. 

• G_M changed the title to Beijing ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.