Male HQ

Beijing ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

hkchief

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone travelling in BJ from 14-20 Oct?

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Beijing ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/22/2019 at 4:13 AM, doncoin said:

Maybe heading to Beijing for work in a few weeks. What is a good hotel with a full gym? Can anyone recommend? 

Grand hyatt Beijing at Oriental plaza has a wonderful gym and underground pool. Gym changing room is a cock buffet. With sauna and steam room. Hotel is very near Wang Fujing Area and MRT.

8 hours ago, Wwkool said:

Grand hyatt Beijing at Oriental plaza has a wonderful gym and underground pool. Gym changing room is a cock buffet. With sauna and steam room. Hotel is very near Wang Fujing Area and MRT.

Great! Thanks! I was looking at Grand Hyatt since it looks pretty central. Will book it. 

I want to maintain my workout schedule and routine. The sauna and steam is not really my thing, but no harm. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

The Grand Hyatt is fun - you'll tend to run across a lot of visiting business types and overseas Chinese guys working in the Wangfujing area. 

If you want to meet the more well-heeled locals, try the Westin Chaoyang and the NUO in Lido as well as the infamous gym at the Hotel Jen in CBD. If you are lucky you can even see some movie stars working out there at the glamorous Trainyard. 

A few updates on the BJ scene:

- Number 8 Hotsprings is closed

- Jiulongwan is looking very tired - lots of smoking guys in the second floor

- For a local bathhouse, try Fengfan Weiye in Xicheng. Best in afternoons. Don't drop the soap in the dark steam room
Directions here: https://www.squirt.org/cn/beijing/cruising/bathhouse-sauna/fengfan-weiye-club

- Destination now offers weekly go-go boy shows on Wed and Fri/Sat. 

- For Thursday nights, Reddog in Sanlitun also does shows. 

14 minutes ago, TopChinese said:

The Grand Hyatt is fun - you'll tend to run across a lot of visiting business types and overseas Chinese guys working in the Wangfujing area. 

If you want to meet the more well-heeled locals, try the Westin Chaoyang and the NUO in Lido as well as the infamous gym at the Hotel Jen in CBD. If you are lucky you can even see some movie stars working out there at the glamorous Trainyard. 

- For a local bathhouse, try Fengfan Weiye in Xicheng. Best in afternoons. Don't drop the soap in the dark steam room
Directions here: https://www.squirt.org/cn/beijing/cruising/bathhouse-sauna/fengfan-weiye-club

dont drop the soap???..really...that kinda sounds hott though..lol

On 9/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, TopChinese said:

What is the chinese name for Destination, Reddog and FengFan Wei Ye? Also address if you have? thanks

On 9/5/2019 at 6:32 PM, A@east said:

What is the chinese name for Destination, Reddog and FengFan Wei Ye? Also address if you have? thanks

Fengfan Weiye 丰帆伟业俱乐部: https://map.baidu.com/?shareurl=1&poiShareUid=d991e116b1a108551f3894ec

Lianhuahe Dong Ce Lu 莲花河东侧路 For subway access, take Line 7 to Da Guan Ying 达管营  from Exit C, turn right at the gas station and walk along 10 mins along that river to the public bathroom. The club is at the third door. Entrance is 55rmb with towel. It was packed on Friday afternoon with 100+ guys from twinks to daddy chubs. It's very clean for a Beijing sauna. No spitting, new hot showers that work. The old timers still smoke everywhere though. The steam room was incredibly horny. Lots of local hard cocks waiting for a friendly hand or mouth. You will love this place if you are OK to go on your knees and handle all those Chinese cocks in the steam room. Bring your own supplies.

Red Dog 红狗酒吧 is at the basement of Sanlitun Soho. Their Thurs and Sat shows are the highlights. Especially when they throw their monthly balls that are centerpiece of the local drag community. 

Destination 目的地 has been around since the 90s at Gongti West. This is how they are celebrating Mooncake Festival next weekend:

303330487_WhatsAppImage2019-09-07at08_48_55.thumb.jpeg.bc2496d1b3fd1831ae449cb775f36485.jpeg

Was at Fengfan Weiye recently. Lots of people in the middle of the day. Lots of action in the steam room... but only if you can stand people spitting all over the place and uninhibited smoking indoors. The spitting bit got me really disgusted. Lost all interest

Guest Indian bottom
4 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Fengfan Weiye 丰帆伟业俱乐部: https://map.baidu.com/?shareurl=1&poiShareUid=d991e116b1a108551f3894ec

Lianhuahe Dong Ce Lu 莲花河东侧路 For subway access, take Line 7 to Da Guan Ying 达管营  from Exit C, turn right at the gas station and walk along 10 mins along that river to the public bathroom. The club is at the third door. Entrance is 55rmb with towel. It was packed on Friday afternoon with 100+ guys from twinks to daddy chubs. It's very clean for a Beijing sauna. No spitting, new hot showers that work. The old timers still smoke everywhere though. The steam room was incredibly horny. Lots of local hard cocks waiting for a friendly hand or mouth. You will love this place if you are OK to go on your knees and handle all those Chinese cocks in the steam room. Bring your own supplies.

Red Dog 红狗酒吧 is at the basement of Sanlitun Soho. Their Thurs and Sat shows are the highlights. Especially when they throw their monthly balls that are centerpiece of the local drag community. 

Destination 目的地 has been around since the 90s at Gongti West. This is how they are celebrating Mooncake Festival next weekend:

303330487_WhatsAppImage2019-09-07at08_48_55.thumb.jpeg.bc2496d1b3fd1831ae449cb775f36485.jpeg

I've been here ...had the best time of my life...some were not accepting but most were...maybe never seen a cute ind bottom before??

21 hours ago, romeooug said:

Was at Fengfan Weiye recently. Lots of people in the middle of the day. Lots of action in the steam room... but only if you can stand people spitting all over the place and uninhibited smoking indoors. The spitting bit got me really disgusted. Lost all interest

This is China. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 6:39 AM, doncoin said:

Great! Thanks! I was looking at Grand Hyatt since it looks pretty central. Will book it. 

I want to maintain my workout schedule and routine. The sauna and steam is not really my thing, but no harm. 

How was your trip to BJ? did you have any action in the Hyatt? my next trip gonna be in December, any advice for cruisy spots?

1 hour ago, Coincidence said:

How was your trip to BJ? did you have any action in the Hyatt? my next trip gonna be in December, any advice for cruisy spots?

It got pushed back to 1st week of October. Just got word that it will be several cities now- Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing. Rather than an entire week there.

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, TopChinese said:

Thank you TopChinese for the information. We do not have time to visit those places as had been busy with the historical sites every day. Anyway really appreciate your kindness. xie xie

So I have never been to China, and my work trip got postponed due to the one week long festivities happening now, and trying to maximize the time with meetings. A thought just occurred to me. If I stick to the usual touristy area, do I need to carry cash with me or can i get away with a credit card? 

Love. 

On 10/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, doncoin said:

So I have never been to China, and my work trip got postponed due to the one week long festivities happening now, and trying to maximize the time with meetings. A thought just occurred to me. If I stick to the usual touristy area, do I need to carry cash with me or can i get away with a credit card? 

My experience is that China does not accept foreign credit cards. 

I hope it would be different for Beijing, but that's my experience.

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

Good to know. Thanks. I supposed I have to go figure out UnionPay somehow. 

You can apply for the UnionPay cards issued by either UOB, BOC, ICBC or DBS.

For DBS UnionPay card, you will earn 5% rebate if your total spending on the card for the month is $400 or more, as well as free ATM cash withdrawal. So far, I have not much problems using the DBS UnionPay card in Shanghai.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 10:02 PM, gpfun said:

https://www.universalbeijingresort.com/en/home

USS will be opening next year in Beijing.

Thanks for sharing @ GP Fun,

My friend from USS is now working on that project... Its gonna be mega... & just imagine...

U can spend 2 days at Shanghai's Disneyland & 2 more days at this theme park... Wow! U better get ready theme-park-lovers =)

🎈🎊🎉

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest - FFWY

Fengfang weiye closed and the place is now some kind of shop. Heard it was closed due to complains. I called the number and it does not work anymore. Not sure whether it will reopen elsewhere in Beijing. Sad. 

22 hours ago, Guest Guest - FFWY said:

Fengfang weiye closed and the place is now some kind of shop. Heard it was closed due to complains. I called the number and it does not work anymore. Not sure whether it will reopen elsewhere in Beijing. Sad. 

Damn, I was hoping to go there in a few months' time. 

Thank you for the update, it is very much appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Guest Any update? said:

Any kind soul to give an update about Beijing massage and bathhouse?

Is there any great person who can show me the way? Recommendations for massages and bathhouses in Beijing?

Would also like to know but believe there may not be much.

• 4 weeks later...

Will be in Beijing late February 2024. I’m keen to have the scrub massage like this posted frequently in X, does anyone know where can I get such massage in Beijing? 

On 9/7/2019 at 8:54 AM, TopChinese said:

Will also be staying in Sanlitun area, will check this place out. Thank you.

Now that fengfan has closed, would be great to know if there’s any other gay sauna in the city. TIA

• 3 months later...

I will be in Beijing 21-28 Feb and staying at Holiday Inn Express Dongzhimen which is in the Sanlitun area.

Anyone can update on any gay public bathhouses nearby or saunas ? So tempted to visit the University one but should be straight but can catch University boys lol

will check out Destination for their gogo shows too.

let me know if anyone will be around ? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.