Male HQ

Decent-looking chinese 20+ here looking for photographers or photography buddies - professional not needed, just be a little knowledgeable and some experience etc.

Hihi, local fit decent-looking chinese 20+ here looking for photographers or photography buddies to take artistic/stylish NSFW photos and clips..

Like to replicate the styles in such magazines and photo books as: Bluemen, HUNT, HORMONE, WOW...

Really like the styles in these magazines, and want to create a collection of my own.

**Please note the collection will be kept for private use only.**

As long as can replicate the style in the abovementioned magazines, it does not matter if you do photography professionally or not. Just a bit of experience with taking insta-worthy photos etc. is sufficient. I have some simple equipment myself (eg. Leica compact camera), you can use mine, or you can use your own.

Is there going to be fun involved? Hmmm.. I am open to both just a pure shoot, or an interesting mix and blend between artistic and professional shooting, and fun.

(Btw, I am open to collab with both people who have the same physical profile as me, and people who do not. But prefer people who are friendly, who can make me pose comfortably, who are not pushy etc...)

If interested, please PM me.
Tqtq

you can travel all the way to pasir ris, outside the pasir ris sports centre, there's this group of elderly folks who are always seen in a group standing near the huge canal taking pictures of birds & stuffs.. u can go join them if u want. And they are there almost every weekend. 

Edited by single42

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

up for this week..

For convenience, this is a repost of my original post:

Hihi, local fit decent-looking chinese 20+ here looking for photographers or photography buddies to take artistic/stylish NSFW photos and clips..

Like to replicate the styles in such magazines and photo books as: Bluemen, HUNT, HORMONE, WOW...

Really like the styles in these magazines, and want to create a collection of my own.

As long as can replicate the style in the abovementioned magazines, it does not matter if you do photography professionally or not. Just a bit of experience with taking insta-worthy photos etc. is sufficient. I have some simple equipment myself (eg. Leica compact camera), you can use mine, or you can use your own.

Is there going to be fun involved? Hmmm.. I am open to both just a pure shoot, or an interesting mix and blend between artistic and professional shooting, and fun.

(Btw, I am open to collab with both people who have the same physical profile as me, and people who do not. But prefer people who are friendly, who can make me pose comfortably, who are not pushy etc...)

Tqtq

up again..

Tqtq

• 2 weeks later...

up for August

Tqtq