Male HQ

If reincarnation do exist, why humans population increased until 7.88 billions people? Where do all of this souls come from?

Guest Harley

According to higher  buddhist teachings , 

Many types if sentient beings exist in many universes , time zones , parallel universe, spirit world , sentient beings include also higher animals, lower animals and lower life forms too. And also devas , spiritual beings who have cultivated good rebirths. 

Therefore not just limited to one to one human existance.

There are even higher buddhist teachings. 

And buddhist teaching about one being in charge of one 's life journey and karma and rebirth is so empowering. 

Instead of dependent on an external being . 

Guest Simple Equation

Each man produced billions of sperms everyday.  This earth has billions of produceable eggs hunger for fertlisation.  How many babies are born each day?   Do the math.

On 8/19/2021 at 7:44 PM, Guest Harley said:

If reincarnation do exist, why humans population increased until 7.88 billions people? Where do all of this souls come from?

see ah. how many galaxies and how many stars are dying as we speak? and what will happen to the habitable planets that surrounds them? =)

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$80 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

So much Buddhist teachings  come true for this cat.

Cat cultivates dharma for higher rebirth. Even eats vegetarian food and looks up to Three Bodhisatvas . 

Cat cultivates karma for good rebirth.

https://youtu.be/mULvGLOKVCA

https://youtu.be/S_4AoQvIQ_k

Animals can cultivate buddhist living and then higher rebirth into human form. Buddhas teachings on rebirth.

On 8/19/2021 at 6:52 AM, Guest 1069 said:

According to higher  buddhist teachings , 

Many types if sentient beings exist in many universes , time zones , parallel universe, spirit world , sentient beings include also higher animals, lower animals and lower life forms too. And also devas , spiritual beings who have cultivated good rebirths. 

Therefore not just limited to one to one human existance.

There are even higher buddhist teachings. 

And buddhist teaching about one being in charge of one 's life journey and karma and rebirth is so empowering. 

Instead of dependent on an external being . 

These teachings are so nice!  So kind!  So logical and so peaceful!  We sentient beings exist not only in our universe, but in other parallel (and intersecting?) universes...  I wish that this all were real!

My question is this:  where does all this information come from?  In my long life I have never seen even an inkling of other universes!  And WHO went to other planets and discovered that there are sentient beings there?   I thought that we have so far ZERO evidence of life outside earth, with soon a possibility to check if signs of life could exist on Mars!  

Did The Buddha find this important information under some rock?  Wasn't he a mere mortal like you and me, but much, much wiser?  In Buddhism, data does not come from REVELATION by a God to his chosen prophets!   How more credible can this data be than what we read in some science fiction book?

On 8/19/2021 at 6:44 AM, Guest Harley said:

Good question,  and I have a question that is a complement of yours:  Where all these souls GO?  Nearly 9 billion people is a large crowd, hard to imagine they could fit into any space except an infinitely large nirvana.  And once they are there...  what happens to them?   For how long?  For what purpose? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/8/2021 at 5:45 PM, Guest Jacque said:

Also considering there are 147.38M LGBTQ around the world. Yeah, why do populations keep on going up

147÷7900=___%.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/8/2021 at 7:43 AM, fab said:

147÷7900=___%.

I agree.  If today we can estimate that 5% of humanity is LGBTQ or  is so preferentially on an analog continuous scale,  then there should be about 395 millions of us instead of only 147 millions.   To think that we are less than 2% of humanity is ridiculously underestimated.

Guest Contradiction

People are fucking like rabbit, gay or straight, why so surprised about having billions of human on earth?  More humans, mean more choice, more handsome guys to choose from.  People already complained about Saunas not having sufficient good looking stocks and need more eye candies. 

On 8/19/2021 at 6:44 AM, Guest Harley said:

Like there appears that there is no shortage of inorganic matter in the universe,  maybe there is no shortage of sentient life units, call them souls, that exist in the universe.  

If I understand correctly,  the theory of reincarnation does not guarantee that we will be reincarnated as soon as we die.  Maybe there are long time periods during which we are put in hibernation, or call it "we are not being used".   If so, the number of souls active at a time depends on the number of bodies that need them, the growth or retrenchment of societies.  The same mysterious laws that determine our future karma, determine also when, where and as what we will reincarnate in a future. 

Isn't this all fascinating?   I could go on forever,  building the foundations of existential theories.  If I ever hear about projects to create a new up-to-date religion,  I may go there and apply for a job as "religion designer".   Maybe being already an engineering designer, software designer, could help?

On 8/28/2021 at 3:31 PM, drektster said:

human can reincarnated into any lifeforms and vice versa. so meaning more animals are reincarnated into human.

No wonder animals are going extinct

• G_M locked this topic