Male HQ

Police went to inspect for Suspected "Cruisers" at Macritchie Reservoir.

30yochinese

Warning: at 09:55 hrs 21-8-2021 a Lady Police Officer inspected the male changing room. A member of public reported something suspicious so the Police was called in. FYI. 

*saw it with my own eyes, Macritchie Reservoir Open Showers*.

On 8/21/2021 at 11:10 AM, lean n mean said:

Why female instead of male? Female probably has to announce before entering and that would be ample warning to stop any activity. 

So as to give them warning as well as giving them time to dress up? 

OR 

police woman volunteer because it will make her healthier ~ 😂

Those of u who think i am joking, i went to ask the Lady Officer & she told me: "We are from Thomson Neighbourhood Police Post."

Category icon

On 8/21/2021 at 11:10 AM, lean n mean said:

Why female instead of male? Female probably has to announce before entering and that would be ample warning to stop any activity. 

Calls to police like this are no uncommon. In this case, I think the caller might have said something to the effect of possible couple being in the toilet having sex or something. And sending in a female is not uncommon in cases where a female might be in there INSTEAD of a gay couple. I am sure there are other offices outside to support or be called-in, the moment she accesses the situation. This is Singapore not the Chicago US heheh.. nothing too dangerous female officers can not handle here.

This is not uncommon by idiots who for some reason would call the police. From the crazy idiot to the conservative sort all the way to fuckers who you happen to reject when they try to come on to you or did not enjoy some remark you made or the encounter did not happen well... they call the police on you or whoever are there to spoil the fun or get you all in trouble. I had that happen to me a few times and have seen others who faced the same problem like in an open park area. There are fuckers like that. You get use to it though this is not something that happen every night but you go to a place enough time, you will encounter such bastards. Do not need to overthink this like some "gay raid thingy" conducted by the Police unless you have a lot of proof that be so.  :P

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

There is always "idiots around" mac is the obvious one. Because of that idiot and recently months n now police patrol...it is best n respected that BW admins remove anything OBVIOUS related to 🚿. Even my threads is remove. Glad able to maintain those groups formed meet up etc...

Like i say; To all the cruise, fuck and sub boys, just PM each other or use messenger for any kind of convo much faster. Do NOT state time location etc. Safeguard yourself and the ones or groups you meeting.