Male HQ

Advice On Fun & Casual Sex

Guest New Meat

Guest New Meat

Hi Guys,

I’m 21ish, new to fun and I want to explore my sexuality and learn more things. Can I get advice from the people who has exp in these things?

Im curious to know:

• What I can do to protect myself?

• What are the risks and responsibilities?

• How common are STD’s actually?

• How people who like raw/unsafe sex manage it?

• How to know if the person is thrustworty 

• How are people so ok with meeting strangers and fucking?

Not that I want to slut it out but it would be good to know before I meet those faceless but tantalizing torsos 😛

Another one bites the dust..

Anyway, ...

A reminder that these are just the opinions of some. Always think for yourself, don't do anything you are uncomfortable with, and don't think with your wrong head.

Be safe. Best of luck.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:14 PM, Guest New Meat said:

Hi Guys,

I’m 21ish, new to fun and I want to explore my sexuality and learn more things. Can I get advice from the people who has exp in these things?

Im curious to know:

Not that I want to slut it out but it would be good to know before I meet those faceless but tantalizing torsos 😛

You can’t know if the person is trustworthy, so the only way to go is have sex with condom with prep as backup if you want another layer of protection. Get tested regularly and don’t trust it when people for casual sex  say they are negative, on prep or will pull out in time as a way to do it raw. 

and try and get a feeling for the person you are meeting, even for casual sex.

be open to experiment but stick to your limits. 

- The best way to protect yourself is always to play safe. Use your brain and not your dick or butt to think. It's not a case of do first and apologise later. It also include BJ because STD can still transmit.

- Risks are STD or STI and of course HIV. And you wouldn't want to spread to others and be a super spreader. Your only responsibilities is yourself cause no one will be there to take care of you when anything happens. Of course STD can be cured. But private clinic will costs you a bomb. So financial responsibilities. 

- It is more common than you think it is especially if you are on the receiving end where symptoms are lesser which means you can spread to other without knowing. So getting swab at the right sites are important.

- Try your best not to have multiple partners and get screen frequently.

• How to know if the person is trustworthy?

- Always give a benefit of doubt meaning play on the safe site. Ask, build trust.

- When you are horny, you don't think but it's so important to think.

No strangers will tell you they have diseases and still expect you to have sex with him. It is easy to fall for it when he tells you he is disease-free and you tend to trust his words. 

Low risk does not mean no risk. The worry and agony of contracting STDs are more than what you can imagine. 

Play safe, really. Sensation without rubber is more pleasurable, but the regret feeling makes you feel terrible and regretful. 

Guest Curious
On 8/26/2021 at 4:12 PM, Dr T said:

Here is my answer as a medical doctor who sees patients with STD every day.

• What I can do to protect myself? - 

- always insist on using condoms as it protects you from STDs nd HIV. Never ever trust anyone who says they are clean because you can never know for sure.

- Take HIV PrEP to further reduce your risk of hiv in case condoms slipped/break or your partner removed it during sex.

- Consider HPV vaccination to protect from genital warts and penile/anal cancer

• What are the risks and responsibilities? - Casual sex is always risky. Follow as advised above

• How common are STD’s actually? - quite common. Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis are the top 3 STDs in Singapore and i see these regularly.

• How people who like raw/unsafe sex manage it? - They usually take HIV Prep to prevent HIV but they are the ones who usually get other STDs and come to see me to get treated.

• How to know if the person is thrustworty - never. Nobody cannot tell so don't even bother.

• How are people so ok with meeting strangers and fucking? - Guys have a strong carnal desire to have sex. And this is how they do it. Lust takes over. That is why better be safe than sorry. Use protection, do regular STD testing.

Always using condoms including hand job and blow job doc?

thank you for the explanation. It's really helpful.

Always protected (condom)

Raw only mutual or with your bf/partner. 

Ask for few pics and videos chat or live chat

Do NOT share your personal info or etc right away....

Always put on your STRENGTH, Positive thinking and vibes, Confidence! 

Intiate if you notice he is quiet etc...most people in Singapore hardly like to intiate....for me I love to talk intiate even if the person is not my type. Be respectful even the person is not your type. Those who love to intiate is the one who give you the best sex ever coz he knows....xxx...haha. period. 

Having sex with another man is always a risk. You can catch an STD or COVID even while doing "protected safe stuff" like kissing or receiving a blow job. 

Why do we all take the risk? Because sex feels SO good. 

It is also far easier to meet another guy for casual sex - no need to date, woo your partner and wait weeks/months/until marriage.

We have so many other ways to hook up as well. Take your pick - apps, saunas, public showers.

You have to figure out what is the most comfortable for you.

For some of us - inserting your cock (in a condom) inside someone you don't know doggy style without kissing is the safest compromise. This may not be it for you - maybe you'll need time to get to know someone. That's cool too - it is completely your choice what works for you. 

On 8/25/2021 at 6:14 PM, Guest New Meat said:

Hi Guys,

Im curious to know:

It's hard to keep your sexual urge down once you found out how enjoyable and sexciting sex can be. The more we try to suppress the sexual urge, the more we want sexual gratifications. But when you go out to explore your sexual pleasures, you are opening yourself to lots of risk as mentioned by many in the forum. 

The more sexually active you are, the higher the risk you will put yourself into.

1. Lots of info on the internet on protection and some had mentioned in the forum. I don't need to repeat.

2. Risk from mild cases like Pubic Lice which cause itchy groin to more serious case of contracting STD, HIV, Covid.
2a You might get robbed ; personal items stolen; sexually abused; drugged; raped; or in some cases (oversea) killed. [worst case scenario] but Singapore is still relatively safe.
2b. you are responsible to be on your guard especially when you meet up with strangers. Never let your guard down until you know people well enough.

3. STD is really common especially when you go to sauna and from gay apps.
4. Like some had mentioned, you will eventually meet people who will like raw sex. At your current age, I would seriously advice you not to try, because if you should contract any serious illness, you will be on medication for the rest of your life. And that would be a bummer for you at a young age.
4a. There will be some very nasty people who will show you that they wear condom, but half way will fucking you, they will remove their condom and shoot it inside you. (mentioned in some post). So, you must be very vigilant and never let your guard down or let your urge gets the better of you.

5. Trust is earned and not given. Especially not for strangers; regardless who. Hope you drill than into your brains.
6. The rule of the game is, if you just want sex, make it only about sex and don't throw in your emotions. Because sex can be very physical and not too emotional. But some people puts emotions into having sex and many times, these people will get hurt. If you know how to separate physical and emotion then you can play the sex game.

Ask any gay, they will tell you that it's very hard not to have sex once you open the Pandora box, but if you still learning the ropes, I would suggest that you take you time to learn how to be a good slut. Don't throw caution in the air and then game over early.

One more advice,  my 10 cents...

If you haven't tried, or if you have but disliked it,  stay away from anal sex.  There is plenty of other sex to satisfy your libido.

You may listen to those who sing praise of anal sex and its pleasures.  Who tell you that "you have to get used to it to enjoy it", etc.  The same we can hear from those addicted to hard drugs and tobacco and alcohol.  But fortunately, all the things we don't learn to enjoy...  we don't miss.  Life can be so happy NOT enjoying the negative pleasures !!

If you find in the gay scene that you are very hampered by not doing the anal sex that so many want,  then do it but only as a top, always using the protecting condoms.  As a top you may be more sought than as a bottom because you will be a minority.  Then, keep a healthy lifestyle so that your cock will keep its ability to top.

On 8/25/2021 at 6:14 AM, Guest New Meat said:

Hi Guys,

Im curious to know:

To protect yourself from STDs, always use a condom, if you are engaging in anal sex. Do what you feel comfortable. If you are not ready, you are not ready. 

Meeting someone new and engaging in sex with them always have its own set of risks. So take the time to know the person before engaging in sex. You are responsible for you. If you are not comfortable blowing someone, don’t do it. There will always be some element of risks involve in sex, On the mild side, you can catch a cold sore from kissing someone, it is annoying but curable. 

Very common, and they are treatable. 

We go on preP. It does not protect from STDs, and with HIV, it mitigates the risks of becoming positive. I think with raw sex, it comes down to your partners, and just being sensible about it. 

You can’t. There is no formula that says A + B = trustworthy. Use your instincts. 

Because men are pigs and horny.  Sex is a pleasurable experience. It releases endorphins in your brain that makes you feel good. 

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

On 8/28/2021 at 8:31 AM, doncoin said:

To protect yourself from STDs, always use a condom, if you are engaging in anal sex. Do what you feel comfortable. If you are not ready, you are not ready. 

Meeting someone new and engaging in sex with them always have its own set of risks. So take the time to know the person before engaging in sex. You are responsible for you. If you are not comfortable blowing someone, don’t do it. There will always be some element of risks involve in sex, On the mild side, you can catch a cold sore from kissing someone, it is annoying but curable. 

Very common, and they are treatable. 

We go on preP. It does not protect from STDs, and with HIV, it mitigates the risks of becoming positive. I think with raw sex, it comes down to your partners, and just being sensible about it. 

You can’t. There is no formula that says A + B = trustworthy. Use your instincts. 

Because men are pigs and horny.  Sex is a pleasurable experience. It releases endorphins in your brain that makes you feel good. 

morning DON COIN, thx for replying to 7 Guest's Comments. U are a gem... (i won't reply to a Guest's comment).

On 8/26/2021 at 5:58 PM, Netizen said:

No strangers will tell you they have diseases and still expect you to have sex with him. It is easy to fall for it when he tells you he is disease-free and you tend to trust his words. 

Low risk does not mean no risk. The worry and agony of contracting STDs are more than what you can imagine. 

Play safe, really. Sensation without rubber is more pleasurable, but the regret feeling makes you feel terrible and regretful. 

in 2005 i went thru 6 months of vinblastine, chemotherapy for cancer treatment =(
PAIN SCORE? 11/10
DAILY DISTRESS level? 7/10

in 2015 i saw my friend thru 12 months of S.T.D.
<***if u P.M. me abt his post i won't reply.***>

PAIN SCORE? 12/10
DAILY DISTRESS level? 12/10

so as a Stranger, 
seeing firsthand how a S.T.D. can bring u 12 months of pain & suffering... 
let me give u ONE FINAL REAL LIFE ANALOGY: when my friend found out later he was diagnosed with H.I.V. he was happier, coz for him H.I.V. means:

THE JAPANESE OCCUPATION, from February 1942 during World War II.

having a S.T.D. ?

World War I & II COMBINED.

*FYI, i don't have H.I.V.     J.

Edited by 30yochinese

On 8/26/2021 at 6:20 PM, Guest Curious said:

Always using condoms including hand job and blow job doc?

thank you for the explanation. It's really helpful.

For hand job no need to use condoms. For blow jobs, condoms help to protect from STDs like syphillis and chlamydia and gonorrhea. Stay safe 

On 8/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, 30yochinese said:

in 2015 i saw my friend thru 12 months of S.T.D.
<***if u P.M. me abt his post i won't reply.***>

PAIN SCORE? 12/10
DAILY DISTRESS level? 12/10

so as a Stranger, 
seeing firsthand how a S.T.D. can bring u 12 months of pain & suffering... 

Would you share what STD it was?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.