Male HQ

Nude HIIT Circuit Workout 

nodresscode

just attended the HIIT circuit.

it was a nice experience. tired but shiok.

we did various exercises (from squats, push-up, jumps to crunches etc) at different stations in a circuit format.

the friendly & body-fit instructor will go around to give encouragements and to correct the postures.  

basically workouts are done at own pace.

working out naked introduces a new and exciting way to burn calories and is great for those of us who don’t like the restriction of clothing. 

commercial gyms do not allowed working out shirtless, let alone in birthday suit.

if you wear clothes whilst you work out, you are technically not giving your skin enough room to breathe.

when you sweat, your body release toxins, and by wearing tight workout clothes, you’re weakening your skin by reabsorbing sweat that is released.

free from your clothes as you workout, your body will be more flexible, allowing you to truly maximize the workouts.

everyone should give it a try.

Guest Pilates
4 hours ago, nodresscode said:

attend his class and you know how he looks like, isn't it more a concern how intensive is the pilates?  

Yes I have been reading feedback on the pilates on this forum.  I asked about his looks as this was not mentioned by anyone so far.  A good looking instructor is always extra motivation.

20 hours ago, averageguy1 said:

Yes, I’m also interested to know more about this post workout. Can someone who knows PM me?

interested to know more from ppl who went for pilates and post work out  too, if anyone can pm thanks!

Edited by hihih20

Posted (edited)

PANT & SWEAT SWEAT 💦

NO PANTS & WET WET 💦

🩸 TUESDAY 💧

3 CLASSES 

1. HIIT WORKOUT & POST WORKOUT @ White Studio
  2. PILATES with MING @ Studio 2 
  3. POWER EDGE WORKSHOP 

Please telegram us to register

nodresscode2233

Edited by nodresscode

I have decided to join the HIIT session to increase my weekly number of exercises. At first, I thought the exercises were manageable during the briefing due to my PT training experience. However, I was wrong, and it can be a bit intense after each rep. The trainer was helpful and provided practical guidance. He tried to motivate you to do more. The advice provided was useful for me to consult my PT coach to train and improve in a particular area (core, etc.). I would attend the session again. I won’t comment much on the post-workout and do not DM me for the post-workout. 

Guest abc

finally got to attending the HIIT session after coming across this thread. it's a safe space with a good mix of people of different body types. as many have shared, the circuit training is as intense as you want it to be so it's good for people across all fitness levels. coach is friendly, sporting and also, not forgetting, a hottie so it makes working out under his watchful eyes quite the thrill. there's something about exercising with only your shoes (and watch) on that makes the experience very freeing but also just a little bit naughty.  

Went for my first pilates class. The workout/stretch can be quite intense for a person with tight muscles like me. Fortunately, the friendly instructor was checking on each participant constantly to ensure we maintain a correct posture & gave encouragement. Was sweating profusely at the end of the session (luckily not wearing anything, else will go home in sweaty clothes🤣)

Guest Adam
12 hours ago, sghyung said:

The HIIT was a total workout with few hotties 2/8 to motivate you . Instructor is super friendly and guide you along the way .

What about Post Workout?  Can share more please? 

Posted (edited)

🌈 Schedule for the New Week 

(8Apr - 14Apr) 

🟡 Tuesday 7:30pm 🆕

PILATES with Ming (Overseas)  

🟢 Tuesday 7:30pm  

HIIT CIRCUIT WORKOUT POST WORKOUT

🔵 Tuesday 8:50pm 

POWER EDGE WORKSHOP  

🔴 Thursday 7:30pm 

YOGA with Randall 

✔️from $25-$45 per pax (💲Paynow ADVANCE PAYMENT required) 

✔️Programs are beginner friendly 

✔️50-60 min program   

nodresscode2233

Edited by nodresscode

Posted (edited)

🔥 PANT & SWEAT SWEAT 💦

🔥NO PANTS & WET WET 💦

🩸 TUESDAY 💧

2 CLASSES 

1. HIIT WORKOUT & POST WORKOUT
  2. POWER EDGE WORKSHOP 

nodresscode2233

MTXX_MH20240407_112656068.jpg

MTXX_MH20240401_175742731.jpg.1c03207a28b5f4fd4610504145a2fbe2.jpg

Edited by nodresscode

Guest GuestC

Just had my first session yesterday. The people were very welcoming. It was quite intense for me, but its ok to do it at our own pace. 

Finally mustered my courage and joined the last HIIT Tue session and was pleasantly surprised. For someone who is not experienced, and feels like a bull in a china shop, this was enough beginner friendly to jump (literally) straight in.

The session starts and ends with a quick warm up and cool down stretching. The circuit itself was intense and composed of activities with a variable difficulty but as participants remain in full control of the exercise, nothing is easier than to either slow down or take a quick breather. All this is happening under the watchful eye of the instructor, who will roam around and correct your pose or push you harder, while keeping you motivated.

The place itself is safe with welcoming and supportive guys. All are welcome and nobody is being judged. If you are curious, come and see for yourself! I will surely come again!

Guest HIIT
On 4/11/2024 at 8:21 AM, Atram said:

Finally mustered my courage and joined the last HIIT Tue session and was pleasantly surprised. For someone who is not experienced, and feels like a bull in a china shop, this was enough beginner friendly to jump (literally) straight in.

The session starts and ends with a quick warm up and cool down stretching. The circuit itself was intense and composed of activities with a variable difficulty but as participants remain in full control of the exercise, nothing is easier than to either slow down or take a quick breather. All this is happening under the watchful eye of the instructor, who will roam around and correct your pose or push you harder, while keeping you motivated.

The place itself is safe with welcoming and supportive guys. All are welcome and nobody is being judged. If you are curious, come and see for yourself! I will surely come again!

Glad you enjoyed 

How about the post workout? 

8 hours ago, Guest HIIT said:

Glad you enjoyed 

How about the post workout? 

Indeed I have! As for post workout, that is for you to discover. Join and you'll find out. 

🌈 Schedule for the New Week
(15Apr - 21Apr)

🟡 Tuesday 7:30pm 🆕
PILATES with Ming POST WORKOUT

🟢 Tuesday 7:30pm 
HIIT CIRCUIT WORKOUT POST WORKOUT

🔵 Tuesday 8:50pm
POWER EDGE WORKSHOP 

🔴 Thursday 7:30pm
YOGA with Randall

✔️from $25-$45 per pax (💲Paynow ADVANCE PAYMENT required)

✔️Programs are beginner friendly
✔️45-60 min program    

nodresscode2233

Edited by nodresscode

PANT & SWEAT SWEAT 💦

NO PANTS & WET WET 💦

🩸 SWEATY WET TUESDAY 💧

3 CLASSES 

1. HIIT WORKOUT & POST WORKOUT @ White Studio
  2. PILATES with MING @ Studio 2 
  3. POWER EDGE WORKSHOP 

nodresscode2233

MTXX_MH20240415_123542453.jpg

MTXX_MH20240415_122754003.jpg

Edited by nodresscode

Guest Guest 2024

Went for the pilates class earlier. It was a good session. Instructor was friendly and provides guidance throughout. The intensity was abit harder that I thought but overall it was a good workout. Interesting to see different groups of people in the class.

It was my 3rd time to attend for HIIT. So intense that everyone sweat a lot. They combine the participants in post workout session which is great. (More choices. Haha) 
The trainor is very friendly and helpful for the HIIT session. 
Shout out to the skinny guy with firm body muscle that smells so nice. Too bad i didnt get his TG. Maybe next time. Haha✌🏻

5 hours ago, cuddlebuddy10 said:

Went for Pilates yesterday.. it was interesting experience, and was challenging but manageable. Definitely feels unique to exercise naked and having other guys naked also lol.

As for the post-work out… just be open-minded… as for that 1 grey hair fella… salute to you lol.

Why that grey hair guy? Cum alot? Lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.