Male HQ

Nude HIIT Circuit Workout 

nodresscode

Guest Guest K

Loved massages and thought, but always on the receiving end and wanted to learn some techniques myself.

So I decided to join the trade massage session on Thursday, and it was enriching and manageable for a beginner like me.

We rotate partners to practice on, and be practiced on. It wasn’t difficult, but as the saying goes: practice makes perfect. Good to learn some basic skills! 

No hanky panky - don’t have any such expectations and come with an open mind. 

Of course it depends on your group, but mine was super friendly and accommodating! :)

💥💥 💥It's Friday 💥💥💥

PARTNER WORKOUT (fat burning program)

Group exercise for men only

$25 per pax 

(You my come SOLO)

*FRIDAY 7:30pm 

• INDOOR STUDIO 
  • ALL MEN ONLY 
  • NAKED
  • DISCREET
  • SAFE ENVIRONMENT 

Telegram for more info, please do keep your enquiries relevant 😁

Telegram : nodresscode2233 

IMG_20220630_171058_013_mh1656643468021.jpg

Edited by nodresscode

After cardio class 🥵 Let's have a massage 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

8:35pm

100 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

Telegram : nodresscode2233

• This is  NOT a 1-1 massage service 
  • Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

IMG_20220630_171058_013_mh1656643468021.jpg

Edited by nodresscode

🌈 Schedule for the New Week

✔️TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP 100min @$38 per pax 

✔️YOGA & HIIT CIRCUIT  
50-55min @$25 per pax 

(💲Paynow ADVANCE PAYMENT required)

✔️Programs are beginner friendly
✔️Max 10 pax per class 

Please telegram us to register

IMG_20220702_120520_203.jpg

Edited by nodresscode

Kept returning to this program as:

(A) i enjoy it very much; 

- i can meet new guys.

- it is strenuous exercise which really helps me to sweat it all out!

- i can see swinging cocks which is pleasuring for the eyes!

(B) it is very convenient;

- no need to bring extra clothes, bring small towel will do to wipe out sweat after session at the sink.

- the location is near to Tai Seng & MacPherson stn.

***2 CLASSES ***

TUESDAY  7:30pm 

HIIT CIRCUIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

55min Fat burning exercise  $25/pax 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TUESDAY  8:35pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

90 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

• Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

Edited by nodresscode

On 7/3/2022 at 7:58 PM, MilkyCow said:

Kept returning to this program as:

(A) i enjoy it very much; 

- i can meet new guys.

- it is strenuous exercise which really helps me to sweat it all out!

- i can see swinging cocks which is pleasuring for the eyes!

(B) it is very convenient;

- no need to bring extra clothes, bring small towel will do to wipe out sweat after session at the sink.

- the location is near to Tai Seng & MacPherson stn.

Thank you MIlkyCow, glad you enjoyed every session... See you this week again 

Attended both hiit and trade massage today and it was a great experience!

Location is accessible and walkable from MacPherson mrt.

Hiit: Suitable for all levels and you can just work out at your own pace. Instructor will provide guidance if posture is incorrect. Lighting is dimmed and just right. No need to be shy coz once you start working out, you would be more focused on when it will end 😝

Trade massage: As the name suggests, you get to both give and receive massage. Not to worry if you know nothing about massaging as instructor will guide you along, and you become better as you massage. An open mind is all that is required.

Instructor: Fit, cute and witty. He will be in the same attire as everyone else 😉

Out of curiosity, I tried to sign up and attended both the HIIT and trade massage on Tuesday, and glad I did. 

I was shy & a bit tense at first, but what helped in those classes were the mixed group of same-1st timers as well as regulars which in a way created a very welcoming and relax atmosphere as well as our very nice and approachable instructor w hi o never fails to check on us if we are ok and enjoying and just simply makes me feel at ease. 

HIIT & trade massage was actually both a good workout. Honestly, I felt more tired during the giving session of the trade massage vs. the round robin HIIT 😂

Nevertheless, it was a good and eye opening experience for me. I would join again another session in the future. 

It was an enjoyable and liberating HITT and trade massage session. Kudos to the friendly instructor for his clear facilitation on the HITT and for regularly checking on us, especially for the trade massage part.

The group was also supportive and open, and I personally think that the session was a good way to help us be comfortable with our bodies in a safe and non-judgmental environment. 

Do consider joining the session - it was a great way to motivate us to exercise more :)

***2 CLASSES ***

TUESDAY  7:30pm 

HIIT CIRCUIT (High Intensity Interval Training)

Small Group Fat Burning  Exercise 

55min class @$25/pax 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TUESDAY  8:35pm 

TRADE MASSAGE WORKSHOP

90 min trade massage workshop $38/pax 

• Learn and practice 
  • Give and receive 

qr_tmp.jpg

Edited by nodresscode

Guest BorneID

Just come back from tonight trade massage. My first experience although I been meaning to try for quite a while and finally my schedule allows on 12 july 22. Definitely 5 stars and I will come back again.

Went for the HIIT workout today 12 July and it was the most liberating experience. To be fully unclothed (no underwear, just your socks and shoes on) and working out with other men in itself is a highly sensual experience, but do bear in mind no hanky panky (but I really do wonder what happens if someone strays). Once the workout starts though, you really won’t have the time to think about naughty thoughts. I love seeing men of all shapes and sizes working out together. I’d say it’s a really wholesome environment. 

Its amazing that I was sweating like mad throughout the workout and I drenched my towel completely. I think lots of my precum was dripping cuz of all the bouncing movements that my penis was subjected to, but it sure as hell feels good though. Since it’s my very first time, I’m not sure how the workouts get varied from week to week, but I shall find out more soon.

Difficulty wise, for me as a regular gymmer / HIIT enthusiast, I think the workout is well paced and highly manageable. For newbies, I do see guys who slow down to take a breath so no pressure on anyone at all. Warm up and cool down included and exercises are demonstrated by naked instructor beforehand. There are no weights used, purely body weight (I wish there were weights involved). Exercises are alternating between fast paced heart rate raising movements and slower paced muscle conditioning movements. Instructor would correct your form when he feels you’re not doing correctly so that’s a plus!

I really appreciate that this naked workout experience is available because it allows me let my cock and balls bounce freely. Initially you’ll be anxious thinking what if people judge you or keep looking around etc, but after starting the workout, you realise none of that matters because all gay men there are working out together, sweating and having a good time as one, and that’s beautiful.

Definitely will be back again on weeks that I’m free or perhaps I’ll make it regular as part of my bodybuilding cardio routine.

Edited by atlanticsalmon

On 7/13/2022 at 1:15 AM, atlanticsalmon said:

Went for the HIIT workout today 12 July and it was the most liberating experience. To be fully unclothed (no underwear, just your socks and shoes on) and working out with other men in itself is a highly sensual experience, but do bear in mind no hanky panky (but I really do wonder what happens if someone strays). Once the workout starts though, you really won’t have the time to think about naughty thoughts. I love seeing men of all shapes and sizes working out together. I’d say it’s a really wholesome environment. 

Its amazing that I was sweating like mad throughout the workout and I drenched my towel completely. I think lots of my precum was dripping cuz of all the bouncing movements that my penis was subjected to, but it sure as hell feels good though. Since it’s my very first time, I’m not sure how the workouts get varied from week to week, but I shall find out more soon.

Difficulty wise, for me as a regular gymmer / HIIT enthusiast, I think the workout is well paced and highly manageable. For newbies, I do see guys who slow down to take a breath so no pressure on anyone at all. Warm up and cool down included and exercises are demonstrated by naked instructor beforehand. There are no weights used, purely body weight (I wish there were weights involved). Exercises are alternating between fast paced heart rate raising movements and slower paced muscle conditioning movements. Instructor would correct your form when he feels you’re not doing correctly so that’s a plus!

I really appreciate that this naked workout experience is available because it allows me let my cock and balls bounce freely. Initially you’ll be anxious thinking what if people judge you or keep looking around etc, but after starting the workout, you realise none of that matters because all gay men there are working out together, sweating and having a good time as one, and that’s beautiful.

Definitely will be back again on weeks that I’m free or perhaps I’ll make it regular as part of my bodybuilding cardio routine.

Thanks for sharing your experience.. It is also pleasant to the eyes to see a muscular guy like you sweating all out, sags and cock flying all around... 😆 very tempting...  Would be great to see you more often... 

BTW you forgot a very important point ------ > class was conducted by a very hot, cute & handsome instructor 🤪🤪🤪

Edited by nodresscode

On 7/12/2022 at 11:26 PM, Guest BorneID said:

Just come back from tonight trade massage. My first experience although I been meaning to try for quite a while and finally my schedule allows on 12 july 22. Definitely 5 stars and I will come back again.

😍 thank you and see you real soon

On 7/15/2022 at 2:42 PM, AgentFit said:

Hi please share details (size of class), and telegram braodcast channel.  Is nodresscode the trainer?

Thanks

please join thru telegram @ nodresscode2233 for weekly schedule, your questions will be attended.. nodresscode is the trainer 

Guest Guest

I went for both HIIT and massage workshop this week. The instructor was super friendly, witty, bubbly, fit, handsome with one of the cutest butts;) I have seen there. He’s got a wonderful personality and made me feel at ease eventhough its my first time there. I was shy and self conscious as hell to be among so many hot, fit, cute and young muscular guys. The instructor gave special attention and made sure I was comfortable all through. 

The exercises and massage both are very beginner friendly. It was my first time ever doing a HIIT that too naked. But I got the hang of it in few minutes. But I was a regular gymmer until couple of months before. So I am not sure how someone completely new would feel about HIIT. I personally favour slow paced heavy weights workout. But thats got bit of side effects in terms of wear and tear. Thats why I wanted to try HIIT as being low impact and boosting the metabolic rate. Nude HIIT for some eye candy motivation. Don’t expect to engage in hanky panky. Its a serious workout. Hope I can go regularly.

The environment is very relaxing and the instructor pays proper attention to everyone. Massage as mentioned before by others is in round robin fashion. Just practice some basic techniques. I realised you get better only by practising. The instructor will teach you some basic techniques. But its upto you if you wanna put your own zing to it. It is a very relaxing  atmosphere unlike HIIT :) Both are definitely worth a try!

On 7/16/2022 at 3:39 PM, blacksmith said:

Massage session can touch all parts?

depends on which body parts I'm teaching, not all areas... so watch your hands, if you touch others without their consent 

i will kick you out of the class

if you have more questions please telegram 

On 7/16/2022 at 6:14 PM, nodresscode said:

🌈 NEW SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK 

✔️YOGA & 🔥HIIT CIRCUIT🔥  

50-55min @$25 per pax 

*No cash payment, if you prefer to use cash please text me again only when you condition yourself that going digital is the best option

✔️Max 10 pax per class 

Please telegram to register
Telegram nodresscode2233 

Capture.JPG

Hi this really sounds like an excellent programme.   Looking forward to join to sweat it out, especially after all the positive feedback.  Just one question - all this exercise/massage in a 'naturalist' state is not against any laws in Singapore right? 

On 7/17/2022 at 9:12 PM, AgentFit said:

Hi this really sounds like an excellent programme.   Looking forward to join to sweat it out, especially after all the positive feedback.  Just one question - all this exercise/massage in a 'naturalist' state is not against any laws in Singapore right? 

Is yr profile pic against any law in SPORE ? Dont ask...questions..

Guest Is this the Instructor?
On 7/16/2022 at 6:14 PM, nodresscode said:

🌈 NEW SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK 

✔️YOGA & 🔥HIIT CIRCUIT🔥  

50-55min @$25 per pax 

*No cash payment, if you prefer to use cash please text me again only when you condition yourself that going digital is the best option

✔️Max 10 pax per class 

Please telegram to register
Telegram nodresscode2233 

Capture.JPG

Is the guy in the pic the instructor?  Really hot. If so, I am signing up RIGHT NOW!

Ran late for the massage exchange session as I went to a same name but different building (Take note of the building with the parking lot and busstop may be better than the landmarks if you're like me).

People were nice and cordial, Mr No dress code was a charming, handsome and patient work of art. He allowed me to be recipient of many hands before it was my turn to give others a hand.

Despite many wonderful hearts and bodies everyone behaved 😉, I think this is the perfect prep before a really fantastic bonding experience with your partner in private.

Was everyone good looking? Well I'm still pretty much on cloud9 so you can go figure. 

Pricing 5/5 -Great value.

Vibes 5/5 -Nice ppl, including host.

Venue 4/5 Plan in adv. esp for evening.

Overall 5/5 - Rounded up due to great experience.

Edited by Touch Maestro
Edit to let ppl know host is great.

I was a first timer. As one of the few non-locals in the room; I can attest to the very welcoming atmosphere to all; including all shapes. Chatting with everyone as we rotated to practice was very pleasant. Initial nerves from everyone in the room wore off after five mins as everyone focused on learning some technique. Compliments to the instructor for keeping things serious yet light hearted. 

Pricing 5/5 -certainly. It would be easy to charge much more for this so I appreciate the accessible pricing.

Vibes 5/5 - Friendly, warm, non-judgmental

Venue 5/5 - my neigbourhood so fine lah. Provided instructions were fine.

Overall 5/5 - this one no need round up.

Went for my 1st HIIT today..  initially apprehensive and shy, but I think it was just like what the others have reviewed.  Simple, with multiple stations at your own pace, and yet everyone does it together guided.  Great workout.  I think the timing too was perfect - about 50+ min and I was sweating all over.  The beauty of a community workout is that it motivates you to keep doing, and I like the 'clean' no hanky panky air about the whole thing.   When you are tired, just look around and you will get motivated, if you get the drift!  I didn't expect to see a real life Adonis/Hercules sportsman, but well :) Thanks for the super bonus.

There's also something for everyone - if you are an "exhibitionist" (all of us have a little in us right?)  or if you have been training hard and have the perfect bod to show off, or a "voyeur" (again, all of us too have this quality in varying degree?)  who derives pleasure to watch sculpted bods, or you just want something different in a workout or the workout environment. 

Overall, a very pleasurable working out experience, in a 'clean environment' - oops my legs are now slightly aching from the plank jump..  Looking forward to join future sessions.

Decided to restart my exercise regime yesterday and just took the chance to stay motivated with having naked guys sweating out together. 😜

It was a simple exercise routines, but really effective and is really a great workout. Not what your stray mind may otherwise think, naked means hanky panky. Definitely sweat it out!

I followed on with the trade massage and I think great to have a massage after the workout to help relax the body. Got various exchanges, and is fair as you don't choose and pick, and definitely not a sex session. Haha. 

Highly recommended! 

On 7/19/2022 at 11:49 PM, AgentFit said:

When you are tired, just look around and you will get motivated, if you get the drift!  I didn't expect to see a real life Adonis/Hercules sportsman, but well :) Thanks for the super bonus.

Wished to partner with him but wasn’t paired by the instructor 😅 hope to see again next week, imagine his sweat to drip down on me. The sight is worth coming for

On 7/20/2022 at 4:20 PM, appletrees said:

Wished to partner with him but wasn’t paired by the instructor 😅 hope to see again next week, imagine his sweat to drip down on me. The sight is worth coming for

LOL LOL LOL!  You're pretty original - didn't see that coming.  hahahaha.  Let's do a quick survey - So how many thought the same way?

Attended the HIIT on Tuesday. The anticipation beforehand can be both exciting and unnerving but it turned out to be an exhilarating experience. A workout session that would have been less enjoyable if done solo or with clothes on. 
Good session. Highly recommended. 

M

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.