Male HQ

Why are the Malaysian threads on Pools/Gyms still locked when some activities are allowed ?

G_M

On 7/5/2021 at 3:11 AM, Johnny Chaw said:

Hey , i just wanna ask, why did u close the thread on ipoh taiping masaage yea?

http://covid-19.moh.gov.my/kajian-dan-penyelidikan/nilai-r-malaysia/0721/r-naught-malaysia-hari-ini-15072021

graf-15072021.jpg

1. Above picture of infection rates in Malaysia
2. Don't let the str8 get the excuse that the infection goes up becos gay men make use of Blowing wind forum;  go out to meeting people for sex,  massage and go sauna to spread Covid.

Will open when Malaysia is back to normal. 

In the mean time, stay home and JO and stop going out or ask people to your place for sex.

I hope this will be a good explanation.
Thank me later. 

• G_M locked and pinned this topic

Don't be selfish and only think about your sexual needs.

This is a pandemic and it affects everyone in every country. 

You are responsible for yourself and if everyone is responsible and stays home when they should, we will see the lowing of Covid cases in the country!

See what happened to the Sg KTV case.

Just because of some horny uncles and Sg went from 5 pax for makan, back to 2 pax for makan.

And the whole Singapore country is pissed with those people who went to the KTV as well as the Viet pros. 

Don't let the same thing happen to the gays because it will be worst for gays, if similar things were to happen to gay saunas or massage, etc. 

Stay home and be safe.

8 hours ago, lawre said:

Hi please unlock Kuching Cruising Places, MCO is relaxed now.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/malaysia/

https://www.outbreak.my/

NO! Only when cases in Malaysia comes down then I will open the thread.

Now still climbing. 

Keep your dick in your pants. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[Updated] Complete List Of Official Nationwide MCO SOP 2021

Eunis Ong
24 Aug 2021

mco 3.0 sop announcement

MCO Phase 1 Further Extended Till Cases Drop Below 4,000 Per Day

cmco new sop kl selangor
After much speculation of the reimplementation of MCO over the past few days, Senior Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob finally addressed the nation on 4 May 2021 and announced that states across Malaysia will be placed back on MCO following fresh surges of COVID-19 cases in the past few weeks. New SOPs have also been announced.

The National Recovery Plan (NRP)

pelan pemulihan negara national recovery plan malaysia mco phase
National Recovery Plan (divided into 4 phases)
[Update, 16 June] It was announced in a special address that Malaysia will be implementing a National Recovery Plan (Pelan Pemulihan Negara) that will be divided into 4 phases. As per the 4-phase National Recovery Plan, Phase 1 of MCO 3.0 will remain in place until these criteria are fulfilled:
  • < 4000 daily infection cases
  • ICU wards start operating at a moderate level
  • Nation vaccination rate reaches 10% of the population
Current NRP Phases:
  • States in Phase 1: Kedah, Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor, Selangor, KL, Putrajaya
  • States in Phase 2: Kelantan, Pahang, Terengganu, Sabah, Perak, Penang
  • States in Phase 3: Perlis, Labuan, Sarawak

Relaxed SOPs Announced For Fully-Vaccinated Individuals

covid 19 sop malaysia mco phase 1
[Update, 19 August] Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced in a Facebook post that COVID-19 restrictions will be eased for those who are fully vaccinated even in Phase 1 states. The following activities will be allowed for fully vaccinated individuals and children aged 17 years and below (under the company of fully vaccinated parents) from 20 August (Friday) onwards:
  • Dine-in is allowed at restaurants and F&B outlets upon presenting your COVID-19 vaccination e-certificate.
  • Individual, non-contact sports and recreational activities with physical distancing is allowed in outdoor areas from 6AM - 10PM. This includes activities such as jogging, exercise, taichi, cycling, skateboarding, fishing, hiking, golfing, and more.
  • Camping and picnics are allowed with strict compliance to the SOP.
  • Night markets and weekend markets will be allowed to operate and fully vaccinated individuals will be allowed to enter upon flashing proof of vaccination.

General List Of Phase 1 MCO SOPs

selangor mco sop cmco
  • [Update, 15 August] 11 economic activities will be allowed to reopen in all states in Phase 1 of the National Recovery Plan from 16 August onwards. Only individuals who are vaccinated are allowed to head to these locations. The businesses are:
  1. Car wash
  2. Electric and electrical shops
  3. Furniture shops
  4. Sports equipment stores
  5. Household and kitchen appliances shops
  6. Car accessories shops
  7. Automotive and car sales shops
  8. Clothing, fashion, and accessories stores
  9. Jewellery stores
  10. Morning and wholesale markets
  11. Hair saloons (for haircuts only)
  • While there will not be a curfew, Malaysians are urged to stay home after 8PM.
  • Only 2 people per household are allowed to head out to shop for daily necessities such as food, groceries, and medicine.
  • Interstate and interdistrict travel remain banned but the 10KM radius travel restriction has been lifted. Citizens can now travel more than 10KM from their point of residence.
  • Exceptions are allowed for emergencies such as death and to get medical help, permission can be obtained directly from the police when stopped at roadblocks. A maximum of three people can travel in one vehicle for emergency purposes.
  • The number of people on taxis and e-hailing vehicles is limited to two including the driver (only one passenger allowed, passenger has to sit in the back seat).
  • Most businesses can now operate from 8AM - 8PM (including supermarkets, convenience stores, pharmacies).
  • F&B outlets such as restaurants can now operate from 6AM - 10PM but dine-in remains banned (only takeaways, food delivery, and drive-thru services will be permitted).
  • More businesses are allowed to reopen as of 17 July, this includes pet shops, optical shops, hardware stores, car workshops, stationery shops, laundromats, computer repair and sales shops, and more.
  • [Update, 15 August] Public recreational parks are allowed to reopen for leisure purposes from 16 August. Jogging and individual, non-contact sports such as jogging, exercise, and cycling are now allowed to be done alone in open areas (at parks or around one's housing area, between 7AM - 8PM).
  • Social activities such as weddings, face-to-face meetings, group gatherings, birthday celebrations, reunions, retreats, and more remain banned.
  • All schools and education institutions will be closed throughout the MCO. Childcare centres (taska) and private (or international) kindergartens are allowed only to operate for children in the situation whereby both parents work in essential services.
  • Tourism activities and attractions such as aquariums, indoor playgrounds, zoos, farms, nature parks, museums, art galleries, karaoke centres, and more are not allowed to operate.
  • Citizens who need to cross district lines to head for their vaccination appointments do not require a permission letter from the police and can simply flash their proof of appointment on the MySejahtera app, website, or SMS if stopped by authorities.
Non-Exhaustive list of services and activities that are NOT allowed to operate:
  • Spas, massage parlours, reflexology centres
  • Wellness & beauty centres
  • Manicure & pedicure outlets
  • Cinemas
  • Pubs & night clubs
  • Indoor & outdoor busking
Masks are mandatory in all public spaces and can only be taken off:
  • While at home with only family members
  • White in hotels or accommodation with only family members
  • When alone in your work space
  • While doing sports or recreational activities (indoors and outdoors)
  • In the car with only family members
  • Indoors or outdoors without other individuals around
  • While eating or drinking

The answer to the many questions Why the Malaysia pool / gym thread is not open?
2021-09-02_15-33-47.jpg

If I can help it. I will not be the one to open the flood gates for horny people to get Covid!

So it's still a NO!
Come on people, Covid is real. Just wait out till the situation is better rather than risking your lives for that few minutes of fun. Don't fuck with your life however horny you are!

Use your hands, or toys..... Stay home and stay safe!

• G_M locked and pinned this topic

I agree with @G_M that the threads on Pools/Gyms should remain closed for now.

The number of daily cases in Malaysia is still high.  Unfortunately, the number of Malaysians who are vaccinated is low.  Most Malaysians are still at high risk.

BW is taking a stand that social interaction be kept to a minimum, wherever possible.  The Forum does not want to open the gate for a cluster to happen nor it be linked for irresponsible actions.

Let's be mindful and just be safe for now.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• IkuTube changed the title to Why are the Malaysian threads on Pools/Gyms still locked when some activities are allowed ?
  • 2 weeks later...