Male HQ

Dry sauna discussion

Guest Cliente

Guest Cliente
On 9/4/2021 at 1:53 PM, Guest Rakutenn said:

I hope John catches you in the act , 

And spit roast you over the hot stones. 

Dry sauna is dry sauna.

Don't be a frog in the well lah, proper dry sauna comes with a water bucket & scoop. KB's furnace is the same as the one below except with lesser rocks.

805f67a1-scalecrop-840x350.jpg

On 9/4/2021 at 7:28 AM, Guest Cliente said:

Don't be a frog in the well lah, proper dry sauna comes with a water bucket & scoop. KB's furnace is the same as the one below except with lesser rocks.

the model which keybox is using does not allow water into the dry sauna as it is a cheap model. the ones used in proper sauna / spa which when they allow water, they will put a water bucket and scoop there.

john catches who in the act?

you think he so free? act like security guard at night, just like yesterday friday night, whole of friday night, still catch no body. this is call catch no balls. no use security guard. he just pretends to walk like security guard, actually looking for someone to hook up with at night. lan chiao hungry !!

On 9/4/2021 at 2:28 PM, Guest Cliente said:

Always spoilt and take long long time to service. Full of craps! 

On 9/5/2021 at 5:56 AM, Guest guest said:

the model which keybox is using does not allow water into the dry sauna as it is a cheap model. the ones used in proper sauna / spa which when they allow water, they will put a water bucket and scoop there.

you think he so free? act like security guard at night, just like yesterday friday night, whole of friday night, still catch no body. this is call catch no balls. no use security guard. he just pretends to walk like security guard, actually looking for someone to hook up with at night. lan chiao hungry !!

Yunomori onsen also forbid people to douse water onto the furnace although they did not state the reason, just put signage. So best is not to spoil it and make the rest of people unable to enjoy. 

Guest Cliente
On 9/5/2021 at 5:56 AM, Guest guest said:

A contractor friend of mine specializing in spa & hospitality industries told me as long as there are enough rocks on top, splashing water is fine. Yesterday (Sun) I also saw the fair looking uncle staff splashing a cup of water onto the rocks, he said need to do this regularly to regulate the humidity level & temperature inside.

Anyway no need to argue with me, you guys should know better the expression - "the client is always right" 😉😉😉.

I don't know what grudges you have against the owner, I personally prefer when he is around patrolling the floor, making sure everything is in order, clean & tidy.

He better keep a watchful eye on that new staff though. Last Sat shortly after the skin night announcement, all the lights were suddenly switched on for no reason, sending a big shockwave among the crowd at peak time.  I remember someone posted a similar incident not too long ago, to have it happened again is really inexcusable.

On 9/5/2021 at 3:33 PM, Kimochi said:

Yunomori onsen also forbid people to douse water onto the furnace although they did not state the reason, just put signage. So best is not to spoil it and make the rest of people unable to enjoy. 

Auntie Korean Giamcai,

Yunomori is gold standard for all to follow meh? I can also say Spa Nes' dry sauna got water bucket & scoop (see below extracted from their website). Go sell your kimchi lah, so gaypo for what.

Spa Nes

8b1806_72818b3458624588973effc9ee656e9f~

On 9/5/2021 at 11:34 PM, Guest Cliente said:

A contractor friend of mine specializing in spa & hospitality industries told me as long as there are enough rocks on top, splashing water is fine. Yesterday (Sun) I also saw the fair looking uncle staff splashing a cup of water onto the rocks, he said need to do this regularly to regulate the humidity level & temperature inside.

Anyway no need to argue with me, you guys should know better the expression - "the client is always right" 😉😉😉.

I don't know what grudges you have against the owner, I personally prefer when he is around patrolling the floor, making sure everything is in order, clean & tidy.

He better keep a watchful eye on that new staff though. Last Sat shortly after the skin night announcement, all the lights were suddenly switched on for no reason, sending a big shockwave among the crowd at peak time.  I remember someone posted a similar incident not too long ago, to have it happened again is really inexcusable.

Auntie Korean Giamcai,

Yunomori is gold standard for all to follow meh? I can also say Spa Nes' dry sauna got water bucket & scoop (see below extracted from their website). Go sell your kimchi lah, so gaypo for what.

Spa Nes

i have been to spa nex. it is located at outram road. the picture / photo which was exhibited as above, though extracted from their website, but it is misleading. if you have been to spa nex before, their dry sauna room is not as big, bright and luxurious as the exhibit photo here. 

yonomori is definitely not the gold standard for all to follow. just that this is one of the examples which i meant a proper sauna with proper facilities to follow. i also stated g-spa and other spas. please do not misunderstand or mis interpret. 

no grudges with owner. just that must not behave like security guard and always wanting to catch people. you know, that past friday night, got a lot of people and crowded, owner patrolled almost whole night and yet cannot catch anyone. security guard failed. the previous post got someone saying the client is always right. 

common, give the new guy a chance. people earning a living and since you mentioned that he is new, therefore, must give chance. 

On 9/6/2021 at 6:34 AM, Guest Cliente said:

Auntie Korean Giamcai,

Spa Nes

You go and tell Yunomori management LA! Come here only whining. After you changed their minds come reply here. Otherwise don't come here to chat as guest. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.