Male HQ

Wellness Touch Therapy @ KOVAN

Hi all

My name is ET I have been doing outcall for 9+ years for patients with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

Finally have my own private space to cater a discreet cosy place for clients to address to their men's health issues. 

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.
suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)
2) Erectile dysfunction
3) Early or premature ejaculation
4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)
5) All other manhood related issues

Wellness Touch Therapy - S$70

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

CALLING ALL MEN OUT THERE, DON'T KEEP YOUR ISSUES ANYMORE! THE TIME FOR NATURAL AND GOOD HEALING HAS COME!

[PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A BENEFICIAL AND GENUINE MASSAGE FOR MEN.]

PLEASE WHATSAPP ME AT 80306755 TO BOOK A TIME SLOT TODAY!

AVAILABLE ALL DAYS FROM 9AM TO 10PM

THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 

Payment options

Cash/Paynow(come here scan QR Code)

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist
add payment options

• G_M changed the title to Wellness Touch Therapy @Serangoon Nex
On 9/12/2021 at 2:54 PM, G_M said:

DO NOT HOG the Massage Folder with daily posting of Ads.

Noted Mod, am new to posting ads ... not familiar to what actually can and don't. Anyway i will be more careful next time. Thanks for the reminders and I still need more guidance from you @G_M

In any way if i offended anyone please pardon me for my ignorant. I probably overlooked the sensitivity part. 

On the side note ... 

Sincerely appreciated for this BW Forum space for us. 

I would say BW members here they are ALL very nice, patience and friendly towards me. They given me a lot of respect. We have a lot of closed door talks and we have mutual trust among us. I glad i could walk thru with them this journey of recovery togayther. I will continue to do my job well to give them the tender loving care in the professional way. 

So far this journey is great! Thanks BW !! Hugz 

GOOD MORNING Wellness Touch Therapy focuses on clearing and spreading energy, unlocking blockages, providing relaxation and promoting healing. It achieves those goals using pleasure and arousal.

WELLNESS TOUCH hope to serve you soon. Have a great week ahead. Meanwhile Take Care and Stay Safe.  ET

Hi 

WELLNESS TOUCH home space will only accept Up to 2 unique visitors per day from 27 September 2021 onwards. During this stabilisation phase each day will be limited to only 2 slots. 

[Stabilisation Phase of Transition to COVID-19 Resilience. We need to be socially responsible to take care of ourselves and minimise our movement and social interactions.]

Sincerely appreciated for your kind understanding especially to those who had already booked with me yet i have to reschedule you to another date due to this Stabilisation Phase the safe management measures. 

Therefore please DM me at Whatsapp 80306755 for slots availability. 

WELLNESS TOUCH hope to serve you soon as much as i could accommodate you. Wish everyone safe and great of health.  ET

Sayings:-

"Most people are constantly in a state of some stress or anxiety in their intimate lives because there is often a pressure to perform. A Wellness Touch massage enables you to let go of all this pressure. It will make you feel light on your feet and helps you get away from the tension" 

"Wellness Touch Therapy provides a full sense of relaxation and liberation to the whole body and mind, while expanding the sexual energy from your genitals to your whole body.

Wellness Touch Therapy has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body."

TENDER LOVING CARE for your men's health at WELLNESS TOUCH

WELLNESS TOUCH hope to serve you soon as much as i could accommodate you. Wish everyone safe and great of health. ET

• 2 weeks later...

My honest detailed review from this place. 

I was quite interested to try out manhood therapy and was on the hunt for it. Came across this adv and was quite skeptical initially to try out as there was no reviews done by members. Decided to try my luck & see how it goes.. 

Appointment: l texted ET at 9pm to ask if he had any slot for the night and he replied me instantly to tell he has a slot at 9:30pm. I managed to confirm the appointment with him via WhatsApp and he provided me with the information on his location. He doesn’t nonsense questions like your height / weight / race etc.. 

Location: ET does the massage at a residential unit in Serangoon. The unit is located in a quite & private area. There is plenty of parking spaces near his unit. Bus stop is located nearby too. 

Therapist: Pleasant looking Chinese man. Extremely friendly & values client’s privacy. 

Service: I did the manhood massage. It was AMAZING! ET helped me stretch my manhood and allowed proper blood  circulation to flow to my manhood. Throughout the session, he asked me if I was in any pain and if I was feeling comfortable. He also explained on what he was doing, so that I can do them on my own.  A lot of people say, manhood massage is painful. Quite true to a certain extend, but ET also made sure he made the process relaxing and stimulating. My manhood became 2cm longer and thicker.  Quite happy about that! 

Overall: I don’t post such long detailed review, but decided to do one for ET as I had an amazing experience and wanted other bros to try this experience too. ET shared he does sports massage too. 

10/10 definitely! 

Waiting to see the review from other members too. 

On 10/11/2021 at 8:09 PM, Viboys said:

I was quite interested to try out manhood therapy and was on the hunt for it. Came across this adv and was quite skeptical initially to try out as there was no reviews done by members. Decided to try my luck & see how it goes.. 

Appointment: l texted ET at 9pm to ask if he had any slot for the night and he replied me instantly to tell he has a slot at 9:30pm. I managed to confirm the appointment with him via WhatsApp and he provided me with the information on his location. He doesn’t nonsense questions like your height / weight / race etc.. 

Location: ET does the massage at a residential unit in Serangoon. The unit is located in a quite & private area. There is plenty of parking spaces near his unit. Bus stop is located nearby too. 

Therapist: Pleasant looking Chinese man. Extremely friendly & values client’s privacy. 

Service: I did the manhood massage. It was AMAZING! ET helped me stretch my manhood and allowed proper blood  circulation to flow to my manhood. Throughout the session, he asked me if I was in any pain and if I was feeling comfortable. He also explained on what he was doing, so that I can do them on my own.  A lot of people say, manhood massage is painful. Quite true to a certain extend, but ET also made sure he made the process relaxing and stimulating. My manhood became 2cm longer and thicker.  Quite happy about that! 

Overall: I don’t post such long detailed review, but decided to do one for ET as I had an amazing experience and wanted other bros to try this experience too. ET shared he does sports massage too. 

10/10 definitely! 

Thanks Viboys for the wonderful reviews. Sincerely appreciated. 

Hope to serve u soon again. 

On 10/11/2021 at 8:09 PM, Viboys said:

10/10 definitely! 

2cm longer is a lot !

Happy Sunday all !

As the saying ...

"We think we want sex 
Is not always about sex 
Is the intimacy that we want 
To be touched 
Looked at 
Admired at 
Smiled at 
To laugh with someone 
To feel safe with someone 
To feel like someone's really got you 
That's what we crave in. "

Wellness Touch Therapy Massage has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body.

Note : For everyone safety during this Covid-19 Periods ... Wellness Touch Safe Space still practicing 2 customers a day therefore please pm via Whatsapp Only 80306755(No answering calls and no sms ) for your available slot.

Thankyou so much. Hope to serve you soon.  

WELLNESS TOUCH introducing ...

HOT STONES AROMATHERAPY Relaxing therapeutic Massage.( Manhood / Prostate care available upon request)

Hot Stones Aromatherapy massage is used for a variety of different reasons, It reduces stress and anxiety, promotes sleep and may boost immunity. It's to help you relax and ease tense muscles and damaged soft tissues throughout your body especially those who coming for wellness and maintenance of their manhood. It promotes good blood circulation towards your manhood for stronger and harder erection.

Furthermore by adding essential oils for an aromatherapy massage can potentially enhance the effects.

Promotion now. $80 for 1hour (usual $100) $120 for 90 mins (usual $150) 

Wellness Touch hope to serve you soon! Advance booking of appointment is needed as need the pre heat the hot stones before the session. Payment by CASH only. Do WhatsApp 80306755 me.

Thank You and have great week ahead.

• 2 weeks later...

WELLNESS TOUCH wish you all a Happy Movember! (Movember Promotion: Simply show me your moustache to receive free body scrub 🧔)

At Wellness Touch Therapy (Lingam massage) takes the pressure to perform away from you. It is a proven fact that we perform better sexually if we are under NO pressure. It teaches the person receiving to live in the moment fully; this helps you last longer during your session. 

For one to fully enjoy this massage they would need to be vulnerable. This is done by accepting to go with the sensations, emotions, feelings & be in the moment. Therefore the receiver needs to feel completely safe & comfortable in order to be at ease & to release themselves.

There's no expectations for you and your body to behave a certain way during a massage. You might get an erection, you might not. Let the body respond the way it wants at the moment. As long as you're enjoying it, that's what matters.

Wellness Touch is always a private and safe space for you. Book a 45mins session soon and come to experience my unique touch. ET will make sure that you’ll be able to relax fully and build up sexual energy that will expand and flow inside of you freely. 

Wellness Touch hope to serve you soon! Payment by CASH/ PayNow. Do WhatsApp ET at 80306755 to book an appointment as slots per day are limited during this sd period. 

add payment options

hi ter2007

I got this from Google for you ... 

"WHAT IS SHOCKWAVE THERAPY?
The clinical term for this treatment is low-intensity shockwave therapy (LiSWT). During the treatment, a small wand-like device uses targeted sound waves to stimulate penile tissue and encourage blood flow, which can also speed up the healing process. Low-intensity shockwaves have also been shown to grow new blood vessels and improve blood flow in the penis, which is essential for erections."

Hope above answered your question. 

if do have more queries about Manhood Therapy Wellness topics or treatment options do consider to pm ET via Whatsapp 80306755. I would love to answer you there. 

Wellness Touch Therapy Massage has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy Gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

Do Whatsapp ET at 80306755 for an appointment slots today. 

Cheers... Wish you healthy and safe 

• 3 weeks later...

Ho... Ho... Ho... ! Merry White Christmas!

December month is a month of GIVINGQ. Wellness Touch is giving "Snowy White Body Wash" at the end of every massage therapy session exclusively for customers who book a therapy session with a Promo Code - BW1629 (while stocks last*). 

What so special about this "Snowy White Body Wash"? Have you heard of NIACINAMIDE

YES! IS NIACINAMIDE WHITENING FOAMY BODY WASH.

Niacinamide can help build proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage.

Individual benefits include:

Immunity. Niacinamide helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy.

Lipid barrier. Niacinamide can help your skin grow a ceramide (lipid) barrier, which can, in turn, helps retain moisture. This is beneficial for all skin types, especially if you have eczema or mature skin.

Minimizes redness and blotchiness. Niacinamide reduces inflammation, which may help ease redness from eczema, acne, and other inflammatory skin conditions.

Minimizes pore appearance. Keeping skin smooth and moisturized may have a secondary benefit — a natural reduction in pore size over time.

Regulates oil. The benefits of moisture retention aren’t just for those with dry skin types. Niacinimide can also help regulate the amount of oil the sebaceous glands produce and prevent your glands from going into overdrive.

Protects against sun damage. Niacinamide can concurrently rebuild healthy skin cells while also protecting them from damage caused by ultraviolet rays.

Treats hyperpigmentation. Some research has found 5 percent niacinamide concentrations can be helpful in lightening dark spots. Benefits were seen after four weeks, but not beyond two months. This benefit may be due to increased collagen production.

Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that the same concentration was helpful in reducing some signs of sun damage that come with aging. This includes fine lines and wrinkles.

Protects against oxidative stress. Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.

Treats acne. Niacinamide may be helpful for severe acne, especially inflammatory forms like papules and pustules. Over time, you may see fewer lesions and improved skin texture.

CALLING ALL MEN OUT THERE, DON'T KEEP YOUR ISSUES ANYMORE! THE TIME FOR NATURAL AND GOOD HEALING HAS COME! WELLNESS TOUCH THERAPY IS HERE TO PROMOTE WELLNESS!

[PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A BENEFICIAL AND GENUINE MASSAGE FOR MEN]

PLEASE WHATSAPP ET @ 80306755 TO BOOK A TIME SLOT TODAY!

AVAILABLE ALL DAYS FROM 9AM TO 10PM (CASH / PayNow )

REMEMBER TO MAKE BOOKING WITH PROMO CODE - BW1629 TO RECEIVE FREE SNOWY WHITE BODY WASH ! (While stocks last*)

add payment options

• 2 weeks later...

So blessed to receive such a wonderful message from a BW client early in the morning. It really keep me motivated to serve more and help more. 

""Thank you for the massage ET. It was really good. Was greeted by the door by ET and he accompanied me to his room. Gave me a bottle of water as I was gasping for air 😅 the ambience was just right and the temperature of the room perfect. We sat opposite each other and he explained the benefits of the manhood massage. ET was really kind and polite. During the massage, he ensured that I was comfortable and checked in to see if everything is okay. His touch are more towards a gentle firm side. He explained about my stiff shoulders and neck (which I really appreciate) he help to loosen the knots. 

I took the wellness therapy from the manhood therapy. Certain parts was firm but not painful. It was a interesting process all together. I enjoyed the session. He is very professional and respectful of his client. Truly a good massage. Thank you ET""

Wellness Touch Therapy Massage has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

Do Whatsapp ET at 80306755 for an appointment slots today. 

Cheers... Wish you healthy and safe 

• 2 weeks later...

Wellness Touch sincerely would like to thank everyone for your supports given to me in 2021 🌈🌈 May the New Year 2022 bring you more happiness, success, love and blessings! 😃🎊🎉🥂

Wellness Touch Therapy Massage has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

Do Whatsapp ET at 80306755 for an appointment slots today. 

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning all ! 

Thanks for overwhelming responses and supports for the Christmas Promo Snowy white body wash and coming for Wellness Touch Therapy. 

So glad that this morning still have a couple of you asking for this snowy body wash promotion ...  therefore i thought is better for me to update here... As of last night 17 Jan 2022 all body wash service fully redeemed. 

Wellness Touch sincerely thankful for all the supporters from BW. And i'm so grateful to have sponsorer to sponsor me these 25 bottles of NIACINAMIDE SNOWY WHITE BODY WASH. It was a great product and many of my customers like it and coming back for it. 

Wellness Touch Therapy Massage has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

Do Whatsapp ET at 80306755 for an appointment slots today. 

... it so heart warming to receive this especially after long day of work ... (he couldn't post here himself because he is not a registered member of BW)

"first time writing a review; but it's that good that worth a review. 

decided to try out ET's massage because was interested in manhood therapy and decided to whatsapps him. he's very responsive and friendly on text as he answers all my stupid question. even more friendly face to face as he greet me at the door and gave me water as soon as i stepped in. he's very professional through the whole session as he explained what kind of massage i'm getting and always checking if im feeling good. i really like the small talks here and there as it makes me comfortable(im a very nervous individual and im very awkward in such situation). 

all in all, i really like ET a lot and he really takes good care of his customer and i really love it. writing him a review so that his business can sustain!! do give it a try, its definitely worth it"

~ Thanks YH ~ 

Wellness Touch Therapy Massage has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

Wow ! I'm glad you had enjoyed the session and you are able to benefit from the therapy and bring back home with strong energy. 

Thankyou for sharing your experiences @David888.

Hope to serve you soon again. 

Sincerely appreciated

Wellness Touch, ET 

I was quite interested and curious to try out manhood therapy and came across this.

I went to the appointment yesterday night and it was quite good and comfortable.

He do shared some of good info and good health tips too. Throughout the session, he also do check with me if is it in any pain and comfortable.

His touch and massage is very good. 

On 1/21/2022 at 9:01 AM, nihao88 said:

I was quite interested and curious to try out manhood therapy and came across this.

I went to the appointment yesterday night and it was quite good and comfortable.

He do shared some of good info and good health tips too. Throughout the session, he also do check with me if is it in any pain and comfortable.

His touch and massage is very good. 

Do you need to be in full naked or just bottomless will do?

hi Vince ...ideally is fully naked as i will be  providing 15mins full body massage to relax your muscle before manhood therapy...this massage aim to let u warm up and also let u get used to my touches. 

Wellness Touch Therapy  has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

On 1/22/2022 at 11:57 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

hi Vince ...ideally is fully naked as i will be  providing 15mins full body massage to relax your muscle before manhood therapy...this massage aim to let u warm up and also let u get used to my touches. 

Wellness Touch Manhood(Lingam)Therapy Massage has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch manhood(Lingam)massage a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch manhood massage is spiritual. Gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

Thanks ET for the explanation. Something new that worth to try. Will it pain when massage?

Good morning Monday! 

WELLNESS TOUCH wish everyone a great week ahead. 

Sharing something so encouraging to me ... A new customer came yesterday and showed me a whatsapp message where his friend had referred him to Wellness Touch where make him curious to come and experience it himself.  

"... as you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change."

Wellness Touch Therapy has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

Do Whatsapp ET at 80306755 for an appointment slots today. 

Thankyou @RS for writing me below these reviews ... 

"As a regular gym-goer who doesn’t know much about massage, I am more used to sports, Thai and Swedish-style massage. Often, I find myself referencing this forum for recommendations. I decided to try Wellness Touch Therapy, in part because I was curious about Manhood massage. I felt I was taking a risk, as there were relatively less posts/reviews compared to the other threads. 

The risk paid off. The experience was out of this world. I opted for the standard 45min session + 30min add-on. During the first 30min, we focused on general massage of my back, chest/shoulders and legs. At this point, ET provided useful advice on my diet and daily habits related to exercise. We then proceeded to the manhood massage for the rest of the session. Depending each individual’s reaction, some may experience some parts that are more sensual (repeat, sensual, and not sexual). It was certainly delightful. 

Immediately after the massage, I was able to feel the difference. I feel way rejuvenated. My muscles are less tight, and I frel better blood flow circulating throughout my body. I will definitely be coming back. 

Before, throughout and after the massage, ET was very responsive and sincere with communications (primarily via WA).

I don’t have an account here, but have asked ET to post on behalf as I am really glad to have discovered this hidden gem!"

WELLNESS TOUCH wish everyone a ROAR-SOME  new year! Cheers to great health and wealth! 

Wellness Touch Therapy has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thankyou @Vinc@nihao88 and @Kevinsg for your generosity reviews and testimonials to WELLNESS TOUCH

Always so happy to see you back again and seeing great improvement on your manhood wellness. 

Let's continues to strive for greater and quality men's health! Cheers.  

Wellness Touch Therapy has been described as feeling like there are rising waves that then crash down, building and building with ever growing intensity and delight. As this energy builds up, it is held deliciously before being allowed to disperse and spreads over the entire body. 

What makes a Wellness Touch Therapy a profound experience is a way your body accepts the feelings of pleasure while also being in a state of total surrender.

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

Yes Indeed ! Thanks @Ben @sk @Ng 

(non registered BW) for sending me this statement in my whatsapp and allowing me to post in BW to share with others. 

"The best way to enjoy this type of massage is not to worry too much about trying to anticipate – just lie back and experience each new sensation as it happens. All you need to do is breathe, follow the erotic music and try to be fully present in the moment." 

"... slept very well last night, i m a light sleeper, use to wake up few times but last night only wake up once... tks to u."

"Morning. Feeling great, thanks. Still haven’t released yet so getting erections here and there"

"Hi E.T., thanks for asking. Yes, I’m feeling ok and good. This morning I did the ‘ti gang’ technique you taught at home, and I felt great :)
Stronger 💪🏿 erection and better feeling :-)"

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

Feeling great to receive reviews from clients who came yesterday and coincident have 3 same name Ray came (Lol). 

"This massage is a departure from expectations. It’s about giving the receiver the time and space to connect with sensation and pleasure in their body in completely new ways."

Thanks @Ray for above 

and also thanks @nihao88 for your reviews last friday.

Wellness Touch ET sincerely appreciated for your supports given to me.  

谢谢你@阿杰

My first ever chinese testimonial received from a PRC customer.

Wellness Touch ET would like to take this opportunity to thank BW customers for referring their friends to me... sincerely appreciated.

"好的抓根按摩理疗真不是性,而是身体上丝丝的感官享受,感觉身体是一张充满褶皱的棉布,被温暖的手一点一点地抚过来,抚平,既而伸展,舒缓,散发出去。

那种美好的体验一层一层递进,深入,让人颤抖,让人心里愉悦。从大腿外侧推到腹股沟到老二根部,再从腹股沟推到腹部,再从腹部往下腹部逐渐逐渐地往下推按非常有节奏且舒缓。缓慢中带着力量,一步一步地对臀部每一寸皮肤施加温柔的压力。抓根理疗时也没想象中的疼反而觉得是舒服的,理疗后人也精神许多老二也强而有力。

喜欢这种,细细地,很认真地被人按摩的感觉,真是舒服。没想到在新加坡也能找到你这种态度诚恳憨厚老实的理疗师。值得大力推荐 。"

• 2 weeks later...

TGIF !

Wish everyone is safe and well.

Touch can have huge health benefits. Touch has been shown to alleviate depression, improve immune function, reduce pain, enhance attentiveness, decrease blood pressure and calm the heart rate.

Come here at Wellness Touch Home Space to learn about the different pleasure spots on the manhood and how you will respond to different types of touch. There are ten key areas (erogenous zones) to understand and pleasure: the ear, the neck, the chest, the nips, the groins, the glands, the frenulum, the shaft, the balls and the perineum.

By massaging your erogenous zones, slow and gentle, gives time and space to your sexual energy to grow and expand organically and to have the longest hardest manhood reaction you could experience. 

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

Do Whatsapp ET at 80306755 for an appointment slots today.