Male HQ

Wellness Touch Therapy @ KOVAN

I visited ET the fourth times at his new place, with a cosy quiet ambience.

Took a 90 min session, massage was slow and sensual ended with a nice prostate massage!

It was like finger... and milk....for abt 20 mins I think! shiok...  

TGIF !

Many had texted me saying that they have not tried any manhood massage before and don't know what to expect. They are curious yet nervous. 

I would say during Wellness Touch Therapy the person learns how to receive pleasure without expectation and how to remain relaxed yet energized. 

Some people ask me how they prepare to receive a Manhood Massage. I know it is easier said than done, but all you have to do is be present. You’ll develop a physical sensitivity that helps you understand your arousal levels and feel much, much more than before.

To calm you further soft music was played and essential oil were use. As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your whole body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change

Most importantly the objective of coming to Wellness Touch Therapy Session is to maintenance of your Manhood Strength and Health. 

P.S. I don't need to know your stats i only need to know your health status 
eg. hypertension or diabetes or have phimosis (a.k.a tight foreskin) etc. 

Operation Time: 9am till
10pm only, last appt at 9pm

Kindly Whatsapp ET for more info at 80306755 ( Can't answer any call ) will reply inbetween rest time. Thanks and hope to serve you soon. 

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist

Thankyou my angels for your review @gstringuy26 @merc @potatohead hope to serve you soon again 

Do whatsapp 80306755 me to let me know who u r ya  . 

hmmm...  i guess i should show my gratitude by giving a free body scrub for those who wrote me a review(s) or testimonial in this blowing wind forum for me. Atleast i know who are my angel that helping me out. 

Sincerely appreciated 

Had a very good session with ET this afternoon. My first time having manhood and hot stone massage. I was a bit apprehensive at first but ET explained each step that he is doing and it put my mind at ease to receive the massage. He also teaches few accupoints for self massage at home. Worth the vist.

On 3/22/2022 at 12:46 PM, nihao88 said:

His touch was comfortable and sensual. He also give tips to help take care of your body. good service

Thanks @nihao88 for your unconditional reviews given to me . Looking forward to Wellness Touch you soon again ! 

"A sensual massage is erotic in the sense it uses erotic arousal to relax and enhance the pleasure of letting go. The massage is given as an intimate therapeutic treatment rather than a sexual encounter." 

Visited ET for the first time for a 45 minute session and it was a very good experience. 

The massage was good and helped with my muscle tightness especially around the shoulders and back. Massage was of good strength and technique. 

It was my first time experiencing manhood massage and it was relaxing and sensual. ET is very professional and will explain the process. Suggest going in with an open mind and trying it. 

Overall was a great experience and will definitely go back :)

Have experienced manhood massage by other therapists so thought I should try ET to experience how it is different from the rest.

Booked a 90min massage with him earlier this afternoon at his new place which is a very accessible place for me :D.

Started out with a full body massage coupled with sensual touches every now and then. I think I already started to leak some precum before I turned over to lie on my back.

The highlight came when he did the manhood therapy. Was kept engaged in the whole process as I was told to squeeze my PC muscle while he massage my cock. To my delight, he told me of a spot to press when semi-erect to make my left-curved cock straight again. Not sure if it works but it is for me to try and find out. Oh, massaging the balls help to stimulate release of hormones too.

Then came the prostate massage. By then, he said my cock was already erect for 40mins and I managed to hold off from cumming as well. The prostate massage I must say increases in intensity and I do not know how much precum I leaked. At one point in time, my whole body was trembling and shaking. By the end, he said that I already had a few dry orgasms already... wow I don't even know that haha

Did not cum at the end of the whole session. Was told that for best results, I should only jack off the following day unless I am having sex (I have already held my load since Tuesday, i.e. 4 days).

Hope I can see stronger erections over the subsequent days. Thanks ET for the session today. :) A very friendly guy that all of you should go if you require some maintenance.

On 3/26/2022 at 5:09 PM, sg_JHU said:

Have experienced manhood massage by other therapists so thought I should try ET to experience how it is different from the rest.

Booked a 90min massage with him earlier this afternoon at his new place which is a very accessible place for me :D.

Started out with a full body massage coupled with sensual touches every now and then. I think I already started to leak some precum before I turned over to lie on my back.

The highlight came when he did the manhood therapy. Was kept engaged in the whole process as I was told to squeeze my PC muscle while he massage my cock. To my delight, he told me of a spot to press when semi-erect to make my left-curved cock straight again. Not sure if it works but it is for me to try and find out. Oh, massaging the balls help to stimulate release of hormones too.

Then came the prostate massage. By then, he said my cock was already erect for 40mins and I managed to hold off from cumming as well. The prostate massage I must say increases in intensity and I do not know how much precum I leaked. At one point in time, my whole body was trembling and shaking. By the end, he said that I already had a few dry orgasms already... wow I don't even know that haha

Did not cum at the end of the whole session. Was told that for best results, I should only jack off the following day unless I am having sex (I have already held my load since Tuesday, i.e. 4 days).

Hope I can see stronger erections over the subsequent days. Thanks ET for the session today. :) A very friendly guy that all of you should go if you require some maintenance.

What's the price for ur session? 

Thanks @standlonley @Wombu @sg_JHU @CoolD  for all your unconditional reviews and testimonial given to me (Please whatsapp ET @ 80306755  to tell me who you are, as i would like to give you a token of appreciation on your next visit). Looking forward to Wellness Touch you soon again ! 

"A sensual massage is erotic in the sense it uses erotic arousal to relax and enhance the pleasure of letting go. The massage is given as an intimate therapeutic treatment rather than a sexual encounter." 

I recently tried ET's manhood therapy. He's a friendly gentleman that has a way of making customers feel at ease. 

His new place is at the Kovan area that's about 10 min walk from Kovan MRT.

The first part was a massage, and I can say that there isn't a stroke that missed the spot. Even if he didn't do manhood therapy, he would be in-demand as a masseur.

As for the therapy, he is definitely skilled and explains everything he's doing. He is also happy to teach me how to do it myself (though I doubt I can do it with the same level of skill).

I would recommend trying his therapy for those who are curious.

Tried ET’s Manhood massage for the first time yesterday. I got to say that the entire experience is quite sensual. He taught me how to press certain points and hold certain muscles to achieve a better erection. The results of the massage is quite amazing, I woke up twice this morning with very strong erection, something I have not experienced for quite some time. Highly recommended to engage ET to care for your little brother :)

Before texting ET, I was indecisive since I’m pretty discreet, but seems like he is equally or even more discreet so no worries on that part.

upon reaching I was offered a bottle of mineral water, nothing exquisite but hey it’s the thought that counts right? Considered it a $1 discount? Lol.. anyway shower is provided, air con is on, proper massage bed, lights turned very dim so you don’t feel too shy or awkward. he has the whole place to himself so privacy guaranteed.

Now comes the actual session. First part was a body massage and seems like he’s also a sports therapist previously, he could tell immediately my alignment was out hence I tend to feel sore n tight at certain areas which has always been a known problem to me for awhile.. idk if that’s considered well versed knowledge but at least my previous sexual massages don’t tell me that lol.. he even recommended where to go for 正骨 which saves me the trouble to go ask around or google for it.. I mean this is something completely outside this session, which he simply shared with me so I quite appreciate it

With regards to manhood therapy, it’s not masturbation in case some of you are wondering.. it can be sensual but definitely not sexual.. his touches are pretty relaxing I didn’t even know I had an erection until I looked at my dick lol.. probably due to the fact that were no raging hormones or horniness in play.. pure relaxing session for me.. he will also give advice on which part of your muscles to hold/squeeze for a better erection. Example is like i was holding my dick when he pressed a certain area and indeed can feel it becoming harder hehe.. to quote him, I think he said its my on/off switch.. Also taught me some diy exercises at home for my dick n balls.. however I didn’t had a prostate massage (although idm having one :p) cuz he say I didn’t need one.. but I guess anything you not comfortable with you can probably let him know.. almost forgetting he does check whether the pressure applied is ok everything fine etc including aircon cold enough or not.. definitely not those who just wanna earn your $ and give a quick sloppy session

So yeah, I will certainly return for more sessions n let him work out my manhood since i will likely be lazy to do them myself.. as for those who has reservations about this manhood therapy, you should properly just give it a try and experience for yourself. No point asking questions here or even asking him, he can probably assess or explain better when he touches you... cheers!

PS: if u hoping manhood therapy to be a lup sup session then too bad it’s not.. u can look elsewhere.. dm me if u find one though lolol

Thanks @azndapper @nerdyslim @Mafan @fetish69 for all your unconditional reviews and testimonial given to me (Please whatsapp ET @ 80306755 to tell me who you are, as i would like to give you a token of appreciation on your next visit). Looking forward to Wellness Touch you soon again ! 

"Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond."

Went to Wellness Touch Lingam (Manhood) Massage for the first time and I’m really impressed by their service. 

I always have the thoughts that is painful actually is not painful at all.

just need to be confident and he sure give you the tips and on what to be focus on.

personality is he’s extremely friendly and he has a room that make u super comfortable.

looking forward to 2nd meet

Wellness Touch Therapy is a beautiful way to experience the tantric approach to boost your sex libido, where it is not about the goal or outcome, but about every moment of sensation and pleasure on the way.
All the strokes are done slowly so you can explore all your senses and make sure you are fully present in your entire body. All of your senses are stimulated, therefore you become relaxed and your body starts to produce endorphins which makes you feel even more content. 
In the process of allowing yourself to receive pleasure, your self-esteem and self-worth are tremendously boosted. This, in the end, leads to a happier and more fulfilling life and once you have the confidence to undress and place your body in another person’s hands, your confidence in the bedroom will also improve a lot. 

Wellness Touch Home Space hope to serve you soon! Advance booking appointment would be strongly encouraged. Payment by CASH / PayNow. Do WhatsApp ET @ 80306755 
Thank You and Cya ! 

add payment options

TGIF !!!

Notice

WELLNESS TOUCH HOME SPACE is currently located at near to KOVAN MRT station as my the other premises at Serangoon is under upgrading renovation works till end May 22. 

Come here at Wellness Touch Home Space to learn about the different pleasure spots on the lingam and how you will respond to different types of touch. There are ten key areas (erogenous zones) to understand and pleasure: the ear, the neck, the chest, the nips, the groins, the glands, the frenulum, the shaft, the balls and the perineum.

By massaging your erogenous zones, slow and gentle, gives time and space to your sexual energy to grow and expand organically and to have the longest hardest manhood reaction you could experience. 

Wellness Touch Therapy gentle movements give you goosebumps and the sensation that someone is truly taking the time to take care of you.

If you have not experience it do give Wellness Touch a chance to serve you and pamper your body. 

Do Whatsapp ET at 80306755 for an appointment slots today. 

On 9/11/2021 at 4:04 AM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

Hi all

My name is ET I have been doing outcall for 9+ years for patients with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

Finally have my own private space to cater a discreet cosy place for clients to address to their men's health issues. 

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.
suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)
2) Erectile dysfunction
3) Early or premature ejaculation
4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)
5) All other manhood related issues

Manhood Therapy - S$70
Shockwave* Therapy - S$100
Additional 30mins - S$30

Only inhouse @ Near Serangoon NEX

CALLING ALL MEN OUT THERE, DON'T KEEP YOUR ISSUES ANYMORE! THE TIME FOR NATURAL AND GOOD HEALING HAS COME!

[PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A BENEFICIAL AND GENUINE MASSAGE FOR MEN.]

PLEASE WHATSAPP ME AT 80306755 TO BOOK A TIME SLOT TODAY!

AVAILABLE ALL DAYS FROM 9AM TO 10PM

THANKYOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT 

I just went for this therapy and it was amazing. Really loved how it felt after the therapy. I had one of the best intense orgasm during the therapy(which i didnt hv for quite sometime lately) Most probably the effect of the shockwave therapy. Will be going again soon for 2nd session. 

Went for the 2nd session today and it was quite intense as the level of the shockwave therapy was increased. Ejaculated halfway through the session but it was enjoyable😉. Took the hotstone massage together with shockwave therapy just like 1st session. I had improved erections after the 1st session thats y went for the 2nd session. Totally worth it if you ask me. It was sensual and healing at the same time...

Visited ET earlier. He’s very professional, skilled and polite.

The massage at the start was very good I fell asleep at one point. He immediately know that my lower back is tight and my stress points which I always feel because of working out.

The manhood massage was amazing. I maintained erection for an hour. He taught me a lot of self-help tips to improve my erections. I tested everything he taught me earlier and it really works. Hoping I’ll be able to improve it.

hope i could still try the prostate massage before my vacation finishes! Thanks again ET!

Thanks @john89 @sagti @nihao88 @hellokenny for all your unconditional reviews and testimonial given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

"Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Safe Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond."

As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change.

The connection between your manhood and the whole body is quite deep. That's why in Lingam(Manhood)massage there are different points to stimulate to get pleasure not just in the genitals, but in other internal organs too

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

Just had a session with ET. He has got to be one of the nicest and friendliest masseuse around. I experienced exactly what the rest had been saying. He will ask you if everything is fine, from air-con to the hotness of the stones. He will also periodically give me advice on my sitting posture (due to my back), and for the manhood portion as well. 

place is very clean, and he did not rush. I was a little late but he was very understanding as well.

will definitely recommend, and return for another session.

Hi all 

Fyi this coming long weekends i will be out from 29th April to 2nd May. 

Sorry for any inconvenient cause and also please pardon me if any enquiry that was responded to you slow during this period. 

Regards

ET - Wellness Touch Home Space 

and also ...

Wishing all Muslim friends here Selamat Hari Raya Puasa 

On 3/30/2022 at 9:37 AM, nerdyslim said:

Tried ET’s Manhood massage for the first time yesterday. I got to say that the entire experience is quite sensual. He taught me how to press certain points and hold certain muscles to achieve a better erection. The results of the massage is quite amazing, I woke up twice this morning with very strong erection, something I have not experienced for quite some time. Highly recommended to engage ET to care for your little brother :)

went for the second time and it’s still as amazing! Even though my session is supposed to be 45 mins, but he didn’t rush things and continue beyond the 45 mins time frame. Thanks for the enjoyable and relaxing experience  😊 

Booked a session with ET today after reading so many good reviews. This is what I can share..

He has this nice aura when he welcome you at the door. And you will feel at ease the moment you stepped into his unit. ET is probably the only one that before, during and after the session gave you that assurance that any discussion/conversation will be kept private and confidential. This showed that he respect his clients regardless of what background they came from.

The massage session is truly great and even when you are enjoying his touch, somehow you will drift into sleep without knowing. He will also explain in detail the issue you may have and give you tips to enhance your performance. 

Have to say I really enjoyed his touch and massage and will look forward to arrange another session soon. 

Last but not least, he looks way younger than his actual age and is a very pleasant looking guy! Thanks ET! 

Hi all 

Fyi this coming long weekends i will be out from 29th April to 2nd May. 

Sorry for any inconvenient cause and also please pardon me if any enquiry that was responded to you slow during this period. 

Regards

ET - Wellness Touch Home Space 

Wishing everyone Happy Labour Day and also ...

Wishing all Muslim friends here Selamat Hari Raya

On 3/19/2022 at 11:29 PM, ManhoodMsgTherapist said:

hmmm...  i guess i should show my gratitude by giving a free body scrub for those who wrote me a review(s) or testimonial in this blowing wind forum for me. Atleast i know who are my angel that helping me out. 

Wrote a review previously and so decided to be kiasu and get the free body scrub from ET. :D

Went back to him for another 90mins session and his touch is really awesome and indeed it is a place for pure relaxation and enjoyment. Have never encountered such sensation before. My cock and PC muscles were also squeezing automatically throughout the massage without having to be prompted by ET, each time getting harder and harder. The prostate massage was also intense with that feeling of wanting to cum every time as well.

Thanks once again ET! :)

Thanks @lez @Lazy bear @nerdyslim @Twink Gunner @sg_JHU for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

"Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Safe Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond."

As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change.

The connection between your manhood and the whole body is quite deep. That's why in Lingam(Manhood)massage there are different points to stimulate to get pleasure not just in the genitals, but in other internal organs too

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

After reading all the positive review, I decided to reach out to ET for a session. I must admit that I was quite tentative because I have no prior experiences with manhood therapy, but ET was the most reassuring person even on text that I felt comfortable sharing my thoughts and questions.

In person, ET is extremely pleasant and has a calm aura. The session starts with a massage which was already relaxing, and when it was time to progress to the Lingam massage, I have to say that it is exactly what ET wrote "complete relaxation and immense pleasure at the same time". I have no idea how he does it, but that was what I experienced, and I let my body respond the way it wants to. 

Truly, all the stress and tension were released! Thanks ET, will be back soon

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

TGIF !!!

Wellness Touch Therapy is a beautiful way to experience the tantric approach to boost your sex libido, where it is not about the goal or outcome, but about every moment of sensation and pleasure on the way.

All the strokes are done slowly so you can explore all your senses and make sure you are fully present in your entire body. All of your senses are stimulated, therefore you become relaxed and your body starts to produce endorphins which makes you feel even more content. 

In the process of allowing yourself to receive pleasure, your self-esteem and self-worth are tremendously boosted. This, in the end, leads to a happier and more fulfilling life and once you have the confidence to undress and place your body in another person’s hands, your confidence in the bedroom will also improve a lot. 

Wellness Touch Home Space hope to serve you soon! Advance booking appointment would be strongly encouraged especially on weekend and public holiday. Do WhatsApp ET @ 80306755 to check for availability time slot. 

Thank You and Cya ! 

... and to all buddhism wishing you happy Vesak Day 

Had an appointment with ET today, and i had a great time… Lots of explanations before and while he does the therapy to allow me to know why and what he is doing this and that, which is very knowledgeable for someone who does not know much about manhood therapy…

And not only that he was very friendly and very attentive to the small details that might affects the customer for example the temperature of the air conditioning and if i am okay with this and that… 

I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone who is curious about manhood therapy and to even people who wants to know more…q

Made an enquiry with ET in the morning and managed to secure a slot at 11.30am for the manhood therapy. I opted for the 75 mins duration massage. 

Was a little anxious about the session plus I was running late but ET was kind and accommodating. After settling down and showered, we proceeded with the body massage first. It was truly soothing especially after my gym session before hand.

ET explained to me what’s wrong with my

body and what I can do to help prolong myself longer. He showed me the various points I could massage on my own at home to help Strengthen the muscles. 

Though the session was sensual But it’s not sexual. Could definitely feel the difference after the massage and my member looked a little more impressive too.

Thank you ET for the service and compliment on my member. Looking forward to seeing u again. 

Manage to book a 1hr15min session with ET yesterday and was glad I finally did it. Upon reaching his place, ET greeted me at the door and offered mineral water to beat the heat, then lead me to the shower to prep for the manhood massage session. He started with body massage and subsequently moved to manhood massage which I was really curious to understand how to get a harder erection and sustaining it for a longer time to eventually get a more powerful ejaculation. During the manhood massage, he help me locate where to exert force to train my p muscle for “ training” purposes, and shared erogenous zones to get me aroused and identified potential issues I have which prevented me for having a more fulfilling “eruption”. Many tips were shared hence I truly enjoyed the educational and sensual experience, will be back. Thanks ET! 

Decided to book a session with ET after reading the positive reviews from this thread and I was definitely not disappointed.

Environment was very conducive throughout the massage session (private unit with attached bathroom and soothing music). 

ET is also very friendly and professional in what he do. During the manhood therapy session, he would highlight some exercises that I could do to strengthen my P muscle for longer and harder erections. He also shared on some techniques that I could do to increase my testosterone levels as well.

Overall, I would say that it was a pleasurable and enjoyable experience with ET. Similar to the rest who mentioned in earlier posts in this thread, I could also feel/see positive results from just 1 session with him and I’m definitely looking forward to future sessions with him to improve my manhood health. 

No HE involved. Highly recommended for those who are genuinely looking for professional manhood therapy and improving their manhood health. 

Had gone to try out both ET's massage and the manhood therapy on Tuesday for the first time and it was a great experience. ET was very accommodating and attentive to one's needs. He took the opportunity at times to explain to me what I should look out for to decrease the lactic acid in my muscles so as not to waste my gains while working out. 

Thank you ET. 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

TGIF !!!

Thanks @syntrophy @Tennislover22 @Week1 @Boiboi15 @Aroused @ElasticToolkit @max308767  for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.