Male HQ

Wellness Touch Therapy @ KOVAN

Had my first session of manhood massage with ET this morning. It was one of the best massage I’ve ever had in a while. The body massage was relaxing and the manhood massage was at another level. ET taught me a lot on daily exercises to have better and more powerful erections. Please know that this is not a sexual massage just to get off. Will definitely be going back for more sessions whenever I am back in Singapore. Really appreciate what I’ve learned from ET and him as a wonderful person.

Tried lingam message for the first time and ET was really nice, kind and patient with me. Overall really great massage both the general body massage and the lingam massage. The feeling was really amazing and out of this world. So I highly recommend those who have yet to try his service to give it a go ahead. :)

He's a great teacher 

Tried ET's massage for the first time yesterday. I could feel the difference after the therapy when I used my tool on some boys and it was much harder and I could last longer! It wasn't a happy ending but rather a treatment. ET also imparted some knowledge on how to exercise my PC muscles, which I thought was invaluable. Will definitely go back again for regular maintenance. 

This afternoon at 1.00 PM, i tried his manhood therapy for the first time.

it is a nice place, and privacy. You can shower before and after, that is very good for me, i dont like sticky, oily on my body after massage.

the massage was sooooooo gooodddd !! i always moaned every second...he has a magic hand, to make you feel good for all the session. my tool erected for an hour (I took 75 minutes). and still very hard. he massaged my cock head, and make me fly.

we ended up the session without any ejaculation. but i felt relieve and relax, definitely i will come back. highly recomended.

Edited by Mada

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

TGIF !!!

Thanks @KSin @1uglybottom @lez @gongwowo @hellyeah @nihao88 @Madafor all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change.

The connection between your manhood and the whole body is quite deep. That's why in Lingam(Manhood)massage there are different points to stimulate to get pleasure not just in the genitals, but in other internal organs too

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist

Had a session with ET this afternoon. The place was cosy and ET is friendly. Started off with a short body massage to get me relaxed. Moved on to the manhood massage, nothing sexual though.Good firm strokes and lots of pointers on ways to maintain an  erection for a long time. And the exercises can be done at home. 

Will definitely recommend and go for another session. Thanks again ET.

had a session on last Saturday evening and thoroughly enjoyed it. ET started off with relaxing body massage and gradually moved to the treatment. The experience was really one of a kind and along the way he would share pointers and guide you thru the session. He would make sure that you feel comfortable and relaxed in that alrdy private environment. would schedule another session soon. great work. 

Had a session with ET last Friday.. it was Awesome.. the place is quiet and private.. his massage and therapy feels great and relaxing.. he is very caring and gentle.. felt comfortable throughout the session (although im normally a shy guy).. would definitely want to go back soon.. Thanks ET..

Edited by mcmxc

May you are surrounded with alluring fragrance…. May you enjoy the sweet taste of the dumplings…. May you have a memorable Dragon Boat Festival - Well wishes from Wellness Touch Home Space. 

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

TGIF !!!

Thanks @Sham690 @avggame @mokkies @mcmxc @DT  for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change.

The connection between your manhood and the whole body is quite deep. That's why in Lingam(Manhood)massage there are different points to stimulate to get pleasure not just in the genitals, but in other internal organs too

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

Went for my 1st session with ET  , nice Chinese guy . I took the 45 minutes manhood therapy & he started with 15 minutes body massage to make me feel relaxed n followed by the manhood lingam massage  . In between he also taught me how to massage my PC muscles to maintain my erection  .

Overall  , a very careful guy who helped me up the bed after the massage & dried me after shower  . 

Thanms ET  Will  be back for more sessions  .

Went for my 1st session with ET, i took the 45mins + 30mins extension,

Started with body massage to make me relaxed before moving on to the lingam and prostate massage.

He's a very nice Chinese guy, constantly reassuring me that everything is as it should be and didnt have to be embarrassed or feel bad about what's going on. He also taught me how to massage my P muscle and wow, the difference is huge.

Overall, a very nice guy who helped me up after the end and even had a short chat with him, really nice guy that made me feel like i've known him forever.

Thank ET! will be back for more!

3rd visit to ET. Did the usual 90mins massage which consists of 30mins body massage and 60mins manhood & prostate massage.

Shall not say much about the manhood and prostate massage which has received many good praises from other members here but I must say that the body massage today has really allowed me to realise more sensuous parts of my body that I did not know existed. Could basically feel my cock responding to his touches every time and squeezing out precum, to the point that when we were done with the body massage, I could feel my thigh was wet with my precum. 😊

Thanks once again to ET for helping me make sure my cock and prostate is well-maintained.

Just finished my first session with ET. Was initially curious about what a manhood massage is about and decide to get the 75min body and manhood massage.

I have not had any similar type of massage before so I was slightly apprehensive but ET was attentive and tried to make the entire session as comfortable as possible. He was able to tell that I'm pretty shy from experience and was able to ease me into the massage. 

His knowledge of the body is pretty impressive as he was able to tell me what physical issues I have from my exercise and gave me useful tips on how to reduce these problems during the body massage. 

For the manhood massage, he gave me pointers on what I needed to take note of in order to increase the size and duration of my erections and was able to make my body react by massaging several spots. Like what most of the other reviews said, it is something that I would highly recommend. 

TGIF !!!

Thanks @Robin70 @songiez @sg_JHU @Darktan @nihao88 @wolfie for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change.

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

Thanks ET for the great massage. Feel so comfortable, relax and at ease. Just wish that the time don't pass so quickly :)

Nice & friendly guy, ez to talk to & open up with. Thanks for helping me discover my sensitive spot. Shared & demonstrated the techniques, the strokes & the touch...

Can't wait to go back for my next session.

A belated review, but better late then never. 

Been to 2 sessions of massage with ET. A very customer oriented person who makes sure you feel safe and  comfortable before, during and after the massage. He will check in on you to see how you are feeling after the massage and he is not stingy with his advise on caring for your wellbeing. A great experience overall, will be looking forward to the next session soon.

First customer of the day for lingam therapy.  
My body is sensitive to tickle,  ET managed to give a great muscle relaxing massage without me struggling too much. 

Feels better blood flow around the region and balls less tight after the session. 

ET generously explained how I can practice exercise/massage on my tools + P muscles and how to relax thigh region due to long sitting work. 

An enjoyable session to starts my day  and will definitely visit again soon! 

Edited by nick.jo

This is my very first post in BW and i thought i should share an honest review (or rather i would say i wanna get the complimentary body scrub on my next visit, heh!)

Scrolled through posts offering home-based massage in BW and i was intrigued to try the manhood therapy massage offered by ET from Wellness Touch.  Simple and straight forward communication via WhatsApp a couple of days prior to the session asking for an available time slot. I opted for the standard 45 mins manhood therapy which consist of 15 mins muscle relaxing massage & 30 mins manhood therapy + additional 30 mins.

I was greeted at the door by a friendly and pleasant looking dude and he ushered me to the room with an attached bathroom. Gave me a bottle of water and i had a quick rinse before he started to work on my back. While massaging my back, I was advised to refrain from sitting cross-legged for a period of time as it affects my posture and cause pain in the lower back. I was quite stunned as how would he even know my (bad) habit!

Next up, he moved on to my chest, shoulders and legs. He then proceeded to the much-awaited manhood massage. Contrary to what people may say that manhood therapy is painful, i beg to differ. On and off I was having what ET described in his post as "complete relaxation and immense pleasure at the same time". I was told that my dick was already erected for the past 30 mins without me realising. Though i was feeling totally aroused by then, i managed to hold my ejaculation. He also gave advice on which muscle to hold or squeeze for a harder erection. For best results, i was told that I should only JO the following day, which i did and oh boy it was satisfying.

Throughout the entire session, I was feeling relaxed and stimulated; his hands are purely magical! He's attentive and would check on me from time to time to see if i'm feeling comfortable and if the strength is ok. The dim lighting, aircon temperature and soft music played in the background was just right to set the ambience. Essential oil used was also not those overly oily kind which will cause you to have a hard time washing it off. All in all, i give it 10/10!

Thank you, ET for such a rejuvenating session last night. I'm looking forward to the next visit! 😉

Tried it for the first time today and it was really good and professionally done.

Appointment booking was fast and the room is clean with attached toilet. Music is soothing and conducive for relaxing.

I find it sensual and educational. I really learned a lot today on maintenance and pressure points.

I did the 45 mins Manhood , add on 30 mins and then body scrub and to be honest I wish it will never end. Hopefully next time ET will open longer sessions like 90 or 120 mins.

I definitely recommend and please don’t expect any hanky panky. It is very professional and ET is very decent. Looking forward to my next appointment.

After a month or so of scrolling through comments and hesitation, I decided to pluck up the courage to try a session. I opted for a 45 min session, since it was my first time.

i just say the place is clean and ET is very pleasant, both on the text and in person. During the session I felt comfortable and safe, and he provide a short but wonderful massage before moving to the manhood therapy. The therapy was educational and also very interesting. Was aroused but didn’t cum. In fact it was very captivating to listen to his advice on how to maintain erection and good sexual health. Went home and felt good! Thanks ET! 

Went for my first session last Thursday at 4pm and I have to say I have not feel like this for a long time, not only ET is good with the therapy but also very knowledgeable and he is very caring and encouraging with his clients, me and my partner really enjoyed this session with him and we are already booking our second session with him as I am posting this. I strongly recommend ET as he really knows what he is doing. Thank you ET.see you soon...

I had my first appointment with ET on last evening, tried out Lingam massage with scrub after that. ET has been very professional, making me feel at ease from the the start. The first part of the massage was to make my body relaxed before starting the Lingam massage. The second part, i.e. the Lingam massage was rather sensual and allowing me to feel the sensations which I’ve never felt before. ET was gentle and attentive throughout the segment, and encouraged me to express myself without any judgement. During this segment, he also taught me some exercises to control my PC which I could do it myself in order to enhance my erection. That has been remarkable! He is also very knowledgeable. He noticed that my body is rather on the ‘cold’ side and suggested that I wear socks when I sleep in order to keep my body warm. I tried it the first night when I went to bed and the socks has been very helpful! The last segment is a dry body scrub - a nice way to end the massage. ET is a very humble guy and has been in this profession for more than 10 years! I would highly recommend anyone is keen and consider trying out his massage. Go for it!

TGIF !!!

Thanks @share @Ry30 @nick.jo @AJWest @Bacardi86 @mrwee8719 @Ancady2022 @ATPfor all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change.

Over here in Wellness Touch Home Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

Managed to get a 45-min session yesterday afternoon. Similar to what others hv described, ET explained the rationale of the strokes. The first 15 min was meant to relax the muscles and help us get used to his touches. Quite relaxing generally. Also helped to untie some knots or build-up of lactic acids in my bodt since I jog regularly. The next 30 min was not painful at all. In fact it was quite sensual. He also shared about how to do our own maintenance

Really enjoyed the session. Would hv been better if I get to hv a longer massage 😃

Pretty amazing experience.

ET was able to make me feel comfortable despite being the first time for me doing anything like this. He was able to share specific knowledge for me to learn and understand about my body more.

The most important thing is the results: I was about about skeptical at first but the results are indisputable, ET’s therapy truly works. Will definitely be returning. 

I had my first appointment with ET this afternoon, took up the Manhood therapy with scrub.

ET has been very professional, making me feel at ease from the the start. The first part of the massage was to make the body relaxed before starting the Lingam massage. The second part, i.e. the Lingam massage was rather sensual and allowing me to feel the sensations which I’ve never felt before. ET was gentle and attentive throughout the segment.

During this segment, he also taught me some exercises to control my PC which I could do it myself in order to enhance my erection. That has been remarkable! He is also very knowledgeable. He noticed that my body is rather on the ‘cold’ side and suggested that I wear socks when I sleep in order to keep my body warm.
The last segment is a body scrub - a nice way to end the massage.
ET is a very humble and adorable guy and has been in this profession for more than 10 years! I would highly recommend anyone who is keen and consider trying out his massage. Go for it!

ET! Keep up your good work!👍👍👍

On 6/22/2022 at 12:25 PM, cutejack said:

Boring la. All the same comments. Copyright. Anything other than this preferred like ur long term effects after the massage? 

haha sorry about that.
because some is first timer that why.

Long term effects is our manhood is stronger and tougher. Everytime he will give some advise to improve too.

TGIF !!!

Thanks @Yoyogu77 @momo-kun @yesandno @CoolD @Hollerasyouwill @csteol88 @Midlifecrisisguy @nihao88 for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Is my first time writing a review. Pardon me for writing a long winded one. But I'm excited to share my experiences. Lol

Thank you so much ET for having me on Monday for my last min booking. On the otherhand I'm also pity for ET. If not because that one customer of yours MIA that night didn't show up I wouldn't have tried such a amazing massage from you. I'm sad and surprised hearing from you that you had encounter such bookings almost every day.  Ppl literally so inconsiderate. 

Back to giving my utmost truthful reviews for ET. I'm new to BW and I'm also new to try massage from this forum. Thanks to the Ppl whom had tried ET massage and given genuine reviews of his service and massage skills. Indeed what you all have written and shared here all correct. 

I experienced it myself and it was an enlightening experiences. No wonder many almost written the same treatment encounter reviews with ET. That's show that his standard and his attitudes are constantly good. He really treat me with tender loving care like what others felt too.

I have been a low self esteemed person for quite sometime i thought my manhood is not functioning as powerful as compared to when I'm much younger. 

Amazingly a 45 Mins lingam massage therapy would make my confidence up back again and not only make me harder he even make me witness there is a gain in size on my manhood. 

The best part is the technique he taught me to squeeze my P muscle was indeed manage to last long the erection and seems to be able to delay the urge of ejaculation too. 

Was told to hold not to ejaculate for at least a day of not atleast hold for two hours after lingam massage. I followed his instruction and didn't cum for a day. Amazingly I felt my manhood stronger and harder and I had multiple erection during a day. And these still happen to me last few days. Best part is - "Morning Wood" before lingam massage I seldom have morning wood but after going thru ET treatment oh gosh. I waken by my morning wood every morning. Hehehe

Thanks really felt lucky and happy to find a good therapist moreover it was my very first homebased massage. 

I'm looking forward for my next session with ET. 

Had my first manhood therapy session and body scrub with ET this morning. He was professional in carrying out the massage and attentive to details. He was not rushing through and always checking to see if the strength was alright. He was spot on identifying some problem areas I had and was helpful to provide advice on how to improve. Would definitely go back for more session.  Thank you, ET.  

"A great  Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

TGIF !!!

Thanks @InAndOn @Y0l0 @hellyeah @nihao88 for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Went to ET recently and it was a wonderful 45mins session! 

Apart from getting massaged, i learnt abt some techniques on P-muscle exercise which is vital for male sex organ.

After the session, i can feel the difference; kept having erection on that day, at night and even the next morning! Really felt like having sex all the time! Feels very horny after the session. Hope this feeling can last long….if not, need to go back to ET for another round of sessions!

Do try out at least for once and you will not regret!

Gave ET’s massage and manhood therapy a try yesterday. The massage alone was already worth the money. His strokes were firm and released all the pent up lactic acid in my body. 

ET is meticulous in noticing that some parts of my body were stiffer than others and placed more attention to relieve those tensed up muscles.

ET takes pride in administering his manhood therapy and preempts you of what to expect from the session. He takes his time to teach you about caring and prolonging the longevity of your manhood. 

I will definitely go back to him to learn about how to take care of my manhood. Try it to believe it.