Male HQ

Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT

Tried out of curiosity today. Was lucky to get a last min slot…. Thanks ET….. 

clean serene environment.

took 45 min plus 30 min. Time seems split half and half… maybe…. 

Body massage was firm - enjoyed it.

Manhood therapy - first time for me. Fascinating experience. Took time to explain what he was doing, what it’s supposed to do what you should not do after. Apparently there are different levels - experienced level 1 cos I am a newbie…. Strangely I did not find it weird to have a serious conversation with a guy holding my tool…. ET is great at reassuring the customer… no physical discomfort at all….

Overall, I would recommend trying him out…

Just came back from ET's place  , got the 45 minutes + 30 minutes session today . This my 2nd time taking his massage & manhood therapy course  . Massage skill was firm & pressure was right for me  . As for Manhood therapy , he really works on the points near my tool & make it really hard for 45 minutes throughout the course & now feeling horny & hard too  .

Thanks ET for the wonderful session tonight , will go back again  .

Tried first time ET's manhood massage, was very nice the strokes used for lingam to help open spaces in body for blood to flow for better and stronger erection, massage place is clean n convenient to get to and the music and massage was relaxing too, Thanks ET for the useful techniques shared, Appreciate what I’ve learned. Recommend to try.

Salamat Hari Raya Haji to all muslim friends 

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Thanks  @MilkyCow @Enaflik @macmoo @Robin70 @jack103 all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change.

The connection between your manhood and the whole body is quite deep. That's why in Lingam(Manhood)massage there are different points to stimulate to get pleasure not just in the genitals, but in other internal organs too

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

Screenshot_2022-07-10-09-01-49-99.jpg

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist

Managed to confirm my slot today with ET after a few attempts to book him especially with my last minute booking due to my busy schedule.  Thanks ET for accommodating my last min request. 😉

Never tried a proper manhood massage before, apart from the so-called manhood massage received in other massage services. I would said I was a little nervous as i do not anticipate what's going to happen next, however ET had assured me by explaining every strokes he performed. Definitely felt relax after that. 

He is very patient and attentive guy. As said he explained every single steps and also guidance on what i can do at home to experience a better bedroom activity.  

His massage was firm and hard. Able to tell what was my problem and gave some advise what i should/shoudnt do. Followed by the lingam massage which was the highlight of the session. 

Thank you once again ET! Will definitely be back again for next session. 

Edited by Aquaman81

Hi all 

To inform that Wellness Touch Home Space will be closed during 14 Jul to 19 July 2022 for some maintenance works. ET will also take this opportunity to go for a short trips. Therefore if any enquiry didn't responded to you promptly do pardon us for that. 

Will resume business on 20th July 2022. Sorry for any inconvenient cause. 

Hope to serve you soon. 

Thank You. 

Went to visit ET last week for a try of his lingam massage

Was late due to traffic but he was very understanding and patient.

Did a 45 min where he correctly found my stiff spots on my neck, waist and calves. Good massage

The lingam massage was, to me, pretty intense as I have a sensitive body, but thoroughly enjoyed surrendering to the intensity

Already planned my next visit

Thanks ET for accepting my last min appointment and then patient with my late arrival. Will be on time this coming round 

Had another session with ET last Wednesday.. (thanks for accommodating my last minute appointment)

Enjoyed this session much..it is more sensual, intense and relaxing.. and as usual, he is caring and attentive to me..

Thanks ET..Will definitely visit again soon..

Hi all 

Wellness Touch Home Space is back in action. 

Thanks for all your supports given to me... last few days been receiving many enquiry and interest bookings. 

Sincerely appreciated ... will continue to serve you with right attitudes and taking good care of your manhood health. 

Cheers !

Thanks @Aquaman81 @gamC @mcmxc @Daniel for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change.

The connection between your manhood and the whole body is quite deep. That's why in Lingam(Manhood)massage there are different points to stimulate to get pleasure not just in the genitals, but in other internal organs too

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

Screenshot_2022-07-19-21-21-18-35.jpg

Just had a session of Manhood Therapy with ET today. It's a 45min session started off with 15min body massage to calm your body muscles followed by 30mins of manhood therapy.

ET is very friendly and constantly checking in with me ensuring that I'm comfortable. He also shared knowledge/ tips on self maintenance.

The overall experience is definitely awesome. Looking forward to the next session.

Stay safe.

First time try. Today after work last mins watsapp ET ask he got any slot. His reply is fast and he told me to go at 6.45pm. Coz he got another customer behind but due to traffic I wan late but he said is okay is a friendly nice guy and ask me to try his 75 mins @ $100 too bad I waited for cab and I am late but he still friendly welcome me in and do a 45 mins manhood plus sensual massage the massage is nice and feel good. Can give it a try. Good service. Tq ET 

Visited ET for my first manhood massage last weekend and was blown away by his skilful hands and knowledge. Took the 75 min package and ET was very reassuring throughout the session to make it as comfortable for me as possible. Am very pleased with the end results as he also shared a few techniques for me to practise on when I am home. His cosy place is nearer to Lorong Ah Soo hence easily accessible by public transport. Attached bathroom is clean too. Will be back for my second session soon. Many thanks, ET.

I did the $100 manhood massage and I can say it's worth it, he actually explain the techniques and you can do it at home, he don't force or tries to sell you more of his services, overall, I have a good experience and if I'm unable to do the techniques at home, we can also book for his services 

Tried the manhood massage with add on of hot stone massage. Enjoyed both the massages! Effect of the massage could be felt almost immediately as my whole body felt relaxed after that. ET is patient to explain every step that he does a first timer like me. He constantly checks that I am feeling ok, and was attentive to ask if the temperature of the aircon was alright. 

Just finalised my second session with ET and his warmth & professionalism cannot be understated which was reiterated many times over by his happy clients. However, I cannot say the same for customers who had made booking and gone MIA without any apology or basic courtesy to inform the masseur. They using their skill to make a honest living and let's not waste their time especially on weekends.

ET one suggestion only if you can add to your menu a 45mins massage + 30mins manhood, to cater a wider clientete . Thanks.

Visited ET over the weekend and had an amazing experience. Body massage was great and he actually managed to find all the knots and tension all up and down my back and worked them out very quickly. Manhood massage was mind blowing and very effective. Definitely will be visiting again soon

It was good the first time. I decided to go for the 45 + extension 30 mins. It was well worth it.

The 45 mins is a sampler of ET’s massage skill. With the extension, ET takes his time to help you relax and unravel all the knots in your body. The extra time spent really release all tension in your muscles.

The tension released really helps you to enjoy his massage at a even higher degree. This is because your muscle and mind becomes more sensitive to his touch.

Likewise, this also makes you able to focus more on the Lingam massage. You will feel more aware of which muscle you are activating to have a healthier manhood.

Finally, the scrub at the end really finishes the whole massage package really well. You will feel your skin softer and less grimier as the dead skin cells has been attentively exfoliated from your body.

I will definitely return to ET for his skills and attentive care.

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

TGIF !!!

Thanks @Hungtall @macmoo @Johan @GabGabriel @pcycam @PeaceDove @twilightfallen @yellow97 @libraice @nihao88 @92boy @fermion @Enaflik  for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon. Cheers and See ya !

Dropping my review not for free stuff but legit this is good stuff to share.

@ManhoodMsgTherapistmanage to slot me at 230pm slot today and i had to ask him lots of question before finally make the booking.

Known as ET and very discreet handsome masseur and no nonsense during massage but trust me guys, you will enjoy his massage more than some B2B massage which I think just a waste of time (my view only so pls dont scold me). Good thing is that ET has been a masseur for more than 10 yrs and his skills is damn good and he is a person who share knowledge esp those indeed need help with 'your brother'.

Do explain about your condition before meeting so easier for him to know what you want. Obese guys like me with small 'brother', dont be shy. 'Your brother' need to be taken care of and ET will guide you and you will feel good.

Ooh ya and he provide mineral water for you guys and its FOC ya. All this massage include Shower before and after which ia good and room is with Aircon.

Also pls take note that this review is by me and if you experience diff kind, then its just you. Different pple hv diff taste and liking and svc.

Skills: 10/10

Atmosphere: 9/10

Will I come back: Definitely YES!

Thanks ET for accomodating my last min req tonight (8.45pm).

Really enjoyed the session. Very pleasant guy and really made me feel at home. The manhood and prostate massage like earlier reviewed, was mind blowing and effective. 

Just go in and let him do his magic. Looking forward to another session with him again.

Thanks ET!

"A great  Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

TGIF !!!

Thanks @AlifBttm @GabGabriel @chisq @pcycamfor all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

TGIF !

What to expect when coming for Wellness Touch Therapy. Is it painful ? I guessed this is still a concern to many. They are curious to try yet they are nervous. 

Well, I would say during Wellness Touch Therapy, the person learns how to receive pleasure without expectation and how to remain relaxed.

Wellness Touch Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation & many times arousal. This is a blissfully stimulating experience that everyone should enjoy. Not only does it feel good, there are many benefits associated with the ancient practice of tantra that are more keenly felt with regular use.

To calm you further soft music was played and essential oil were use. As you lie with your eyes shut, you can appreciate every sensation running through your whole body and experience how the sensations change as the hands move across your body and the movements change

Most importantly the objective of coming to Wellness Touch Therapy Session is to maintenance of your Manhood Strength and Health. 

P.S. I don't need to know your stats i only need to know your health status 

eg. hypertension or diabetes or have phimosis (a.k.a tight foreskin) etc. 

Operation Time:

9am till 10pm only, last intake at 9pm

Kindly Whatsapp ET for more info at 80306755 ( Can't answer any call ) will reply inbetween rest time. Thanks and hope to serve you soon. 

Thanks for the supports and advance bookings given to Wellness Touch Home Space

To inform this week and next week (24/08-04/09)schedule availability for bookings. 

24/08/22 Wed Not Available 

25/08/22 Thu left only evening slots

26/08/22 Fri left only evening slots

27/08/22 Sat Many slots available still

28/08/22 Sun Not Available 

29/08/22 Mon Not Available

30/08/22 Tue Not Available

31/08/22 Wed Not Available 

01/09/22 Thu Many slots available still

02/09/22 Fri Many slots available still

03/09/22 Sat Many slots available still

04/09/22 Sun Many slots available still

Thanks and Regards

"A great Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Thanks @swim27 @nihao88 @fermion @Leo12for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy uses a variety of strokes, inviting you to experience new forms of touch. You may discover something new that feels very pleasant. This type of massage is mainly designed to provide complete relaxation and to experience immense pleasure at the same time. Wellness Touch Home Space is a place of pure relaxation and enjoyment, when nothing is expected of you. Let the body respond the way it wants to respond.

The connection between your manhood and the whole body is quite deep. That's why in Lingam(Manhood)massage there are different points to stimulate to get pleasure not just in the genitals, but in other internal organs too

Over here in Wellness Touch Therapy the aim is to build up large amounts of sexual energy over time and train your manhood sustain it, while releasing stress and tension.

I arranged for my first session (after work) with ET for a Manhood Massage Therapy + Hot Stone Massage. This was my first wellness massage and I was naturally a little nervous. During my interactions with ET during the session, I felt comfortable and assured, and ET would check in to see if I was doing ok. 

The hot stone treatment was a god-send for my tight shoulders and back from work stress. The Manhood Massage was not painful, and ET guided me to be aware & conscious of the sensations & actions that would lead to stronger & longer-lasting erections. 

ET even shared my body type with me & tips on how to improve men’s health. I did not feel awkward asking questions to better understand my body condition. 

I like that I can take home this knowledge and work them into small actions to improve my everyday well-being. Thank you ET and I will be back for a 2nd session! 

After reading so many positive reviews of his massage skill, knowledge and technique I make an appointment with him and was given a slot this afternoon. He gave me detailed direction to his place. I do not have much expectations as it was my first time going to him even though I had gone to many masseurs. When  I arrived, I was warmly welcomed by him and was ushered to a room and offered a bottle of water. He then explained to me his type of massage and treatment. The room was well set up and the temperature was just right. Had a quick rinse before the massage start. He asked a few questions regarding any injuries etc. From  time to time he will check with you how comfortable you feel. I  enjoy his pair of hands gliding through my body. After 60 minutes of massage which I felt totally relaxed. Then the Lingam massage  begins and he explains how to maintain the hardness of your private part and to reach the climax without  coming. He also guide you to DIY at home to maintain it. For those who are following this, give it a try and you will never regret.

Edited by Jimmy John
wrong word used.

TGIF !!!

Thanks @kepha93@ted74 @Chokky @Jimmy John for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

This is a blissfully stimulating experience that everyone should enjoy. Not only does it feel good, there are many benefits associated with the ancient practice of tantra that are more keenly felt with regular use.

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

Went for my first massage session today at Hougang by ET after hearing so many positive reviews. I must admit that the massage exceed beyond my expectation. 

The initial warm-up preparation massage was really relaxing while enhancing the blood circulation. The following lingam massage was so enjoyable, stimulating and beneficial to the manhood. 

Very enriching sharing by ET on the various advises and DIY technics to enhance and sustain the hardness without cumming, training of the muscles, lymphatic draining, and many others. 

Really worth the time and trip. 

😉

Managed to get a slot with ET and everything aside, he could tell there was an issue with my back just from the initial massage phase and told me what I shouldn't be doing to aggravate the condition so im thankful for that already.

The massage itself was sensual. I was kinda glad when he explained that Lingam Massage involved prokoing the senses as compared to other types of Manhood Therapy. As many have already said, ET was very gentle throughout the entire process and it was very arousing for sure. He also taught me how to get and maintain a rockhard erection, which i definitely havent experienced sth quite like that on a usual basis.

Will definitely find the time to visit him again!

TGIF !!!

Thanks @sgcentral @Boyboii92 @samdiggin for all your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Wellness Touch Therapy is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

IMG_20220916_061658.jpg

• ManhoodMsgTherapist changed the title to Wellness Touch Birds Sanctuary @ near Potong Pasir MRT