Male HQ

Wellness Touch Therapy @ KOVAN

TGIF !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @gr_een @Keng @tOp.noTch @benandjerry @Jimmy @boyboy24 @loonly_pop @guyguy_decent @Fitncool @standlonley @benandjerry

for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)

2) Erectile dysfunction

3) Early or premature ejaculation

4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)

5) All other manhood related issues

Lingam Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow(Come here to Scan QR Code)

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Edited by ManhoodMsgTherapist

Had a massage today with ET as my first ever experience. Was nervous most of the time. He is a very friendly and welcoming guy. 

Massage experience is 3Rs - Relaxing, Rejuvenating, Refreshing. All massages and aroma is on point! 

Gave tips and benefits on how to improve my manhood health too. 

Definitely a must visit for those who haven't try ET's massage. 

Thank you for the experience today!! 😁👍👍👍👍👍

Thanks ET for the great session this morning. Was a good one especially with the rainy weather.

ET knows what he is doing and gave useful tips that can be done at home. He takes time to explain what he is doing and also highlight areas to look out for in everyday living.

Would definitely come back again! 

I’ve went back to ET a couple more times on the manhood massage and I must complement that he has always been very consistent and assuring for all my visits. The momentum of the massage was just right and the exercises that he taught were useful to strengthen erection. 

Will look into planning this into a regular regime for maintenance and definitely recommended :)

There is a lot of review on this thread and I decide to pop over to try for myself. With all the reviews on his thread I can understand why there is a hype when I try for myself. 

There is always small actions/gesture just make it worthwhile: 

"is the aircon okay for you"

"is the pressure too hard for you" 
"do you want me to charge your phone" 

It wasn't painful or hard pressure. I was always a fan of anything related to the meridien. Its really worthwhile for me. I would definitely be back. 

1001 Ways to Say Thankyou ! 

I'd like to take this time to express my gratitude to all of you from BW. Thankyou for all your support given to Wellness Touch Home Space. Will continue to serve you well this upcoming new year ! Cheers 

Wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

IMG-20221224-WA0006.thumb.jpg.e608a309d3114c8cd6f794e55b7fb5e3.jpg

I just had a 45min Lingam massage with ET. My assessment is that it was a genuine manhood massage and he appears to be experienced and know his stuff. He patiently explained what he was doing at various points and what therapeutic effects it has. He also shared a few useful techniques for manhood health which according to him some masseurs are reluctant to share. I feel energized after the therapy. There was a 15 min back massage which preceded the lingam massage which was also done very well. Overall ET is very well mannered and I am very satisfied with his  service.

TGIF !!! 30TH DEC 2022

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @hg10boy @SubCholo @Ysoserious1 @InAndOn @TWG @drektster @Bpmly_88 @niceeasy @gymboi @kks0915for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Just had an interesting session with ET today.

Place was easy to find, room well decorated to provide a spa feel, soft music in the background.

Massage was good, point out some ailments and gave suggestions on what I can do to alleviate. 👍

Lingam was... interesting. Like many mentioned, never felt so normal for someone to hold on to me, non-sexual, but got hard anyway. Provided an explanation of why I keep leaking, and cumming fast. If the suggestions work (I'll start trying from tomorrow), he's really a miracle worker! Didn't release, but very ok with not releasing 🤣

4 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Place was easy to find, room well decorated to provide a spa feel, soft music in the background.

Massage was good, point out some ailments and gave suggestions on what I can do to alleviate. 👍

Lingam was... interesting. Like many mentioned, never felt so normal for someone to hold on to me, non-sexual, but got hard anyway. Provided an explanation of why I keep leaking, and cumming fast. If the suggestions work (I'll start trying from tomorrow), he's really a miracle worker! Didn't release, but very ok with not releasing 🤣

Multiple orgasm? 

love, no hate 

8 minutes ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Lol no la! Like I said, nothing sexual. Very informative and I really appreciate that.

Sorry bro, lol I've never had any kind of massage service before so I don't know a lot. I thought some massages can help people to achieve some kind of orgasm if not multiple one (in a good way) 😊

love, no hate 

2 hours ago, NeitherHereNorThere said:

Hmmm.. i’m not sure how not to auto release when someone holding on to me. I’m quite sensitive and that the moment someone touching it i will start leaking and the feeling of releasing will soon follow and auto erupt even before anything.. sorry. I’m just curious.

4 hours ago, Der79 said:

Hmmm.. i’m not sure how not to auto release when someone holding on to me. I’m quite sensitive and that the moment someone touching it i will start leaking and the feeling of releasing will soon follow and auto erupt even before anything.. sorry. I’m just curious.

I think you can try paying ET a visit, and let him suggest what to do. TBH, I leak a lot of precum, can check my previous post. Today ET managed to not let me leak that much, surprise surprise! As though he found my faucet and tightened it 🤣🤣🤣

Date visit: 30-Dec

Time visit: 3pm

I must say that it is an long over-due massage appointment which I should have gone earlier. Read so much good review and finally has the chance to try. 

Ambience

The location is easy to find and ET give clear instruction. The house is simple but neat. Massage is done in a proper room with shower facilities. 

Masseur

ET is super friendly and caring. He greeted me warmly even though I am late. He is also very attentive to detail and even pat dry me with a towel when I’m out of the shower with water dripping. He explained very single areas he was going to work on and manage to point out a few problem areas such as my butt is sitting on the nerve and as a result frequent backache.

The session started with a simple massage. But for those frequent massage goer, do not expect it to be a hard massage. I guess the rationale is to relax before going into lingham. 

ET explained on the different parts of body which can simulate so that I can last longer. 

My biggest problem is cumming too fast. And after cum, it is game over. But if I can hold my cum longer or even after cum, I can sustain my hard-on, then I will be able to enjoy longer and more fun. 

ET is also very encouraging. And keep assuring me that there is no judgement.

I must say the overall session is very enjoyable and informative. Learn a lot of new tactics and knowledge but dunno if I can remember how to do it properly / correctly. 

But 1 thing for sure, I will definitely visit ET again for gua sha and also to test out if I cum, will I still be able to sustain my hard-on (next challenge). Haha..

I visited ET two days ago and I have to concur with other opinions regarding his manhood therapy service: it's excellent. He's kind and sincere and introduces the session in a manner that completely removes any awkwardness. The session began with a massage that was both sensual and informative. He talks you through your body and issues he notices. That was fascinating as he identified concerns I was aware of but hadn't thought much about. It was like an erotic examination. His manhood therapy is, again, informative and exhilarating. He walks you through techniques to do at home, muscles to focus on, and how to think about orgasm versus ejaculation. I left feeling pretty great. Highly recommended!

Just had a session with ET. It was my first time trying lingam massage and I was initially nervous not knowing quite what to expect. ET was very reassuring - he has a very calming voice and demeanour and put me completely at ease. His touch was superb - soft and sensual when it needed to be, hard where it was required. It was very enjoyable overall and I will definitely be back for follow up session. I would highly recommend ET. 

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @NeitherHereNorThere @tyan @Discreetboi27 @angmoh @battang for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow

Cheers and See ya !

Wellness Touch Home Space will be taking a Break during CNY  农历新年

Services will  resume on 

24  JANUARY *(3rd  Day of  CNY) 

农历新年  休假

从  1月 17号  到 1月 23 号

大年初三 1月24号 恢复营业 !!!

感谢你们的厚爱 🙏 

预祝各位亲爱的顾客们  

新  年  快  乐   🍊🍊

万  事  如  

身  体  健  康

兔  飞  猛  进   🐰🐰

Yayyyy 收工咯 !!! 准备过年咯!!!

Thankyou all for supporting Wellness Touch Home Space. Last two weeks many regulars and many new comers came to support ET. Not only that... most of them came with CNY goodies , gifts and given me "收工红包". What touches me most was non chinese customers also brought me something for CNY. Sincerely appreciated. Thanks BW !

P.s. Wellness Touch Home Space will be closed from 18 - 23 Jan 2023. ""收工大吉""

See you all soon in Rabbit New Year ! 

Rating: 5 stars

Visited ET as a first timer out of curiosity. I wasn’t sure what to expect but ET gave a warm welcome and took time to explain the process which I appreciate. Provided shower, towel, and shampoo. Nice music. Nice massage bed. Nice pillow. 

I opt in for the 45 min session and hot stone massage. Really a good combination to get rid of my tight and sore muscle. While he was massaging, he explained how to take care of my body and suggest healthy eating habits like consuming chrysanthemum and banana. On top of that, he taught me how to properly care for my manhood. I really like listening to his health advice and diagnosis of my body.

Really great service! I’ll definitely come back as a customer again! 

Had a second session with ET before he went on CNY break. Another great session. Again he put me at ease right from the start of the session. 

this being my second time, I kind of knew what to expect. Pressure during the massage was the right level of firmness. As he worked on the pressure and Meridien points I could feel the effect on all the right points in by body. The prostrate and lingam massage certainly had the desired effect. 

and again throughout it all ET was very comforting and made me relaxed. 

thank you! 

开工大吉!!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @nihao88 @Bruce Markstern @battang@cubchubby for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow

Cheers and See ya !

Screenshot_2023-01-24-09-53-47-59.jpg

Booked a one hour session with ET today.  It was easy to make the booking via whatsapp and there was also clear instruction on what to expect from the therapy.  It was also nice of him to provide guide to his location.

As this was my first time, i wasnt sure what to expect, he was friendly and patient, explaining the process and also ensuring that i'm feeling comfortable. 

The massage was quite relaxing, i can feel my body loosen up.  During the session, he talks you through your body and issues which he notices and provide great advice and techniques which you can do at home. 

Thanks to him, i get to know more about my body and ways to improve on it.  I would highly recommend it.

I was really hesitated and thought this was just another post where the massuer create multiple account to create fake comment and promote himself. However, I had decided to give ET a try. This was indeed a good decision and the massage is genuine as mentioned by all the comment and feedback!

ET is friendly and greet me at the entrance although I am 30mins late but he was very accommodating by pushing his next appointment 30mins later so that I can had my full 1 hour massage as usual

He really know what he is doing and surprising immediately pointed out that I was lack of sleep and rest which is very true

He also taught me how to maintain and improve my manhood which I really appreciate and much needed

I will definitely go back for another session and strongly recommend ET to all who are curious or wish to try

Went for massage today after trying to find a slot with ET with no luck the 2 previous tries. Seems popular so must be a good sign right? Worth traveling halfway across the island for me.

First time experiencing manhood massage so was very nervous. Massage starts with him trying to push out all the knots in your body, was good and he was very attentive.

The manhood component was pretty interesting. Was curious to try but didn't want anything sexual. Have read some reviews in this forum before about manhood and sensual massages gone wrong with other masseurs so thoroughly read through many reviews in this forum till I found ET. ET was completely professional, and that set me at ease.

Overall experience and manhood massage sensation was great. Recommend and will be back again.

This is my first time receiving a lingam massage. Quite eventful from the outset as I keyed in the wrong address on my citymapper app and ended up having to walk quite a distance to ET's place. Late by 15 min but nonetheless was greeted by ET with a warm welcome. He even offered to air dry my cloth which was drenched with sweats! 

The place itself is minimalistic yet cozy and comfortable. Fortunately he provided showering service or else I'd be so embarrassed being massaged with plenty of sweats on my back. I was quite nervous as it's my first time and ET was sensitive enough to notice that and he would spend time explaining what this massage entails and its benefits. He rightly pointed out the unequal height of my buttock bones which is due to my bad habit of sitting with legs crossed. 

Lingam massage itself is truly interesting. He would explain how to strengthen my erection by pressing the P muscle and ways to stimulate your balls, shaft and cock head. He even demonstrated to me how the penis head engorges with pressure at the correct place and how I can practice it myself at home! As well as techniques to delay ejaculation. The entire session was really an eye opener for me! It's sensual, exhilarating, with indescribable immense pleasure. 

Ended the 45-min session with another shower and ET again treated me with his premium service by mopping me dry with the provided towel. 

I believe that this is truly a legit massage as what others have described here and I do not regret attending a session with ET. Though the price is not the cheapest, it's definitely good value for money. Thank you ET! :)

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Arkham @Jjunior @pikaboy @GenZ @Vince2 @TODS for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow

Cheers and See ya !

• 2 weeks later...

With some skepticism, i visited ET after reading such positive reviews. 

It is indeed not a spa for naughty biz but a genuine wellness centre. So for people looking for what h/b job will be disappointed.  The setting is simple above a shophouse with full discreet .  

Learn a lot about men wellness from ET and will continue to support him in future.  

Edited by Knn

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Knnfor your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you soon again ! 

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow

Cheers and See ya !

Super super late review! Thanks ET for being able to accomodate my last minute request previously, and always feel so safe and calm throughout the massage, comfortable and always learning something new, also , he’s  very caring , always checking in on you every now and then, and even before and after the day of massage, strongly recommended all in all!

TGIF !!! 

Thanks @goygoy @songiez @foreverlonely89for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you soon again ! 

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow

Cheers and See ya !

Hi all 

These are the dates Wellness Touch Home Space will NOT be available ... 

08-10 March 2023 (for those who text me during this period im not contactable due to no network)

19-28 March 2023 (for those who text me during this period im contactable but will be slow in responding)

Thanks and regards

TGIF !!! 

Thanks @TODSfor your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you soon again ! 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow

Cheers and See ya !