Male HQ

Wellness Touch Therapy @ KOVAN

Adding on my own experiences with ET. I hardly leave reviews, but I think his service deserves a post from me.

ET has the demeanor of a gentleman - he is polite, considerate and mindful of how the client is feeling. You can tell he truly cares as he spends time drying the customer after the shower, making sure that the room temperate is tolerable and his massage pressure is enjoyable.

His skills are a masterful blend of on point presses and sensual strokes. Because I don't know when he switches his strokes, I drift between dozing off and waiting in anticipation. During his lingam massage, I can feel my penis head engorging beyond the usual erection, and the sensitivity is extremely heightened. He also provides advice on how to achieve this at home, but I think going to him is more effective 😉

His massage bed is clean and one of the most comfortable ones I have lain on. The shower amenities are pretty basic but sufficient.

Thank you ET for taking care of my body. I will be back for more!

(And no, he did not ask me to write this. I am writing this of my own accord after a few visits)

I went to ET for a session today. I reached out yesterday, but there wasn't any slots available (lol at my last min).

However, ET was really kind and still responded to my messages promptly. I managed to get a slot earlier today at noon. 

ET's location is easy to get to. Upon arrival, ET was standing at his door to greet me and I felt very welcomed. He gently explained the whole massage process and I feel assured that I was going to have an amazing experience. 

Throughout the massage, I did ask ET some questions as I was intrigued by Lingam Massage he does. ET gently answered all my questions and helped me understand more about Lingam. Naturally, I felt extremely relaxed and safe while he worked on my body. The whole session was really comfortable and soothing. I got to learn a bit more of my blockages and ET explained some techniques and remedies I could do at home to improve my situation. 

I really liked that ET had an attached bathroom to the massage room. That way, I could immediately shower off after the massage. After showering, ET also provided some warm water to drink which I greatly appreciated as he's one of the few people I've gone to to do so. 

Overall, amazing massage! I highly suggest people go to him especially if you'd like to get yourself fixed. 

Rarely leave reviews, but I feel ET deserves one. Happened to be on the lookout for something that could help enhance bedroom life, and literally stumbled on ET's post being in the neighbourhood. However, I admit to having quite a bit of skepticism regarding these types of therapy because of prior bad experiences. Regardless, don't try, don't know, so I reached out via whatsapp to get started.

I think some of the patrons have already provided more detailed accounts. I will just simply say that all my skepticism was blown out the window by ET's demonstrated knowledge, skill, and attentiveness. Felt more like a journey of guided self-rediscovery, than it was a therapy session. 

Let's just say that I am already planning when next to go. So if you had doubts, I would encourage you to suspend that internal critic and try first too. 

Was new and skeptical to manhood massages whether good or not. To my surprise it was both erotic, sensual, and a good brief deep massage.

Prior to meet up, received concise information about his services and clear instructions on to the home venue.

ET welcomed me by the door, very polite demure gentleman. Warm and positive vibes from him. After a quick rinse he even helped wipe me dry and check whether the temperature was too cold for me.

Just before starting I really appreciate how he took time to explain the types of manhood massages and its uses. Atmosphere was comfortable for any questions and not awkward.

During the Lingnam portion, there was some hands on for certain techniques which I'm gonna do that regularly now ;)

All in all it was very comfortable and rejuvenating experience for me. I would recommend especially those who are curious and want to try :) will come back again for more!

TGIF !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Kensington @shibashiba @Enthuz @Dashy_Boy @NKT for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

1 session - 45 mins massage to improve blood circulation and manhood problems.

suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)

2) Erectile dysfunction

3) Early or premature ejaculation

4) Increase size naturally (application of massage and daily routines)

5) All other manhood related issues

Lingam Therapy - S$70

(Consist of 15mins full body swedish massage + 30mins Lingam Therapy)

Only inhouse @ Near Kovan MRT STN

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow(Come here to Scan QR Code)

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Had my first ever massage this afternoon with ET. And am very glad he was the one who popped my massage cherry. The warm friendly welcome of ET immediately put me at ease and the dim ambience of the room further soothes me. The massage alternates between sensual strokes and deep kneading which are both pleasurable in their own ways. The Lingam massage is quite THE experience, as many here have testified. Very sensual and gets you connected with different parts of your body. ET also shared a lot of information on enhancing the Male Health which I will surely explore. Highly recommended if you are after a professional massage. 

I will definitely be a returning client.

Thank you ET!

TGIF !!! Happy Good Friday !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Simon ripley @Dean70 for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

The purpose of the Lingam Massage is to create a relaxing, safe space so you can be fully present to have your Manhood well taken care of without any expectation of performance.

The main goal during this massage is for the person receiving it to fully free their mind and allow themselves to receive pleasure, without worrying about reciprocating or performing. Less pressure, more pleasure.

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

Receiving good reviews and testimonial from many clients is always a good motivation for me to continue to do even better. 

The goal of Wellness Touch Lingam massage is to achieve spiritual or energetic contact during a sensual experience. This practice is slow and the aim is not always to achieve orgasm. Instead, it’s about feeling a connection either to your partner or to yourself that’s both intense and enlightened. It includes breathing, sounds, and movements to activate sexual energy.

You have the opportunity to relax and allow being taken care of, and melt through it all. Let it go and surrender into a state of vulnerability.

Relaxing and sensual massages combined provide the best of both worlds. When your body is completely melted after a thorough body massage, the sexual energy flows more organically.

With gentle strokes, the intention is to help your body relax, and your inner energy can naturally stir. Generally the touch is slow, drawing your attention to the point of contact on your body so you can truly feel and experience that connection.

Screenshot_2023-04-12-19-15-09-18.jpg

TGIF !!! Wishing all abang Hari Raya Puasa !!!

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Man2MenCurious @jimmy for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

I have tried ET's massage last Saturday, I took the session fully body+manhood+prostate massage, total 75mins. ET is very soft spoken and gentlemen person. When I reached his place, ET was standing at his door and  welcome me. Guide me to his massage room. 

During the massage session, he will make the pressure is ok for me, and whether I feel comfortable. 

For the massage, the technique is quite unique compared to my other massage experience. Overall is good experience and comfortable. 

ET is also teach me some of manhood knowledge and skill for me to practice at home. 

It's worthy for next visit.

Went for a 60 mins session with ET and welcomed me by the door, very polite and gentleman guy.

The Lingam massage is very interesting experience. Very sensual and gets you connected with different parts of your body. The massage was very relaxing, very informative and effective.

ET also share a few technics that to do by myself at home afterwards.

Thank you and sure will visit again~

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @teddymoo @AL1025 @TODS @Mike79for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

First time visit - Took a 75mins massage session with ET after viewed all the positive review from his clients. He’s very thoughtful by providing clear guide to arrive his place especially for the first timer like me. Greeted by the door, guided me to his massage room etc. which made me feel welcome. Overall was fantastic as he really taking good care his clients all the time. And I really enjoyed and relaxed for the entire massage session. 
Last but not least, of course need to emphasize his manhood therapy – feel no pain but it’s effective. “Awesome” is the word that I always heard from him during the session and I would like to use this word to describe his massage skill & his knowledgeable techniques that he always willing to share with all his clients. 
Second session? Of course more than that. Tq ET

Today is my second time back for more! Enjoyed the first time and thankful for the periodic follow up from ET checking up on general health and well-being.

Deciding to up it to 75mins massage therapy this time round and I was glad I did so. ET services as usual was top notch, being gentle polite and caring. Plus points to helping client dry off after showers to relax them. The massage portion was quite thorough and ET was able to identify and focus on some ache points on the body (in this case my legs). It was a seamless transition to the manhood therapy where he introduced a more in-depth prostate massage 😂 of course he made sure that I was comfortable with it before proceeding on. I got to say it was one of the better sensation a guy could have. Impressive edging and manhood skills overall.

Would definitely recommend for others to try it out if you can afford to pamper yourself. And I'd come back again soon. Thanks!

This is my first time trying the lingam therapy in Singapore . 

E.T is so professional and friendly. He’s very customer centric and he will explain to you what should you take note of your diet to improve your testosterone level as well. 

The massage was great and very comfortable for me. 

Very clean environment and enjoyable experience.  I will definitely go back again. 

Edited by WK0404

Tried the 60mins massage today, and I must say it was quite amazing!

I was a little nervous and shy at first as it was my first time but ET is very professional and made sure I was very comfortable with every step of the way. Felt amazing after the massage. It's definitely one of my better massage experiences.

The room's ambience was very good as well. 

Will definitely go back again!

10/10 would recommend!

Booked a last minute 75 min to ET and he is accommodating & provide direction to his place.

His place create a safe and comfortable environment for the massage, ensuring that I feel relaxed and at ease. ET will take the time to listen to my needs and communicate with me throughout the massage to ensure that I am comfortable with the pressure and techniques being used.

During the massage, ET uses a variety of techniques such as gentle stroking, kneading, and tapping to help stimulate the lingam and promote relaxation. He also taught me methods that I can practice at home to improve my libido.

Edited by Northlanders

I've been to ET's massage twice (60 mins massage both times) and am very happy to say that all reviews describing his good manner and openness to all body types are accurate. His skills are incredible as well - when it comes to both the body massage as well as the manhood massage. Great ambience and a private setting. "Awesome" as he would say all the time! He brings you through every movement and teaches methods on how to practice them at home. I'm looking forward to my next session with him, probably going to try the 75 mins this time round. 

To Sherman

Thanks for your unconditional reviews given to WELLNESS TOUCH HOME SPACE

"My review is as follows: 

Just had mine 1st session, and I must say it really broadened my knowledge! 

ET is very personable and made me feel very safe and comfortable in his space with his continuous words of assurance and encouragement to build my self-esteem up 😊 

He helped to air my t-shirt as I perspired quite a bit after walking from Kovan MRT and also helped me to pat me dry after the showers 👍🏻 

The massage was really pleasant, and he's truly an expert in his field as he easily identified my body issues from touching my body parts 💪🏻

The Lingam massage was very beneficial, and I already can feel the strengthening during the massage! ET also imparts techniques that I could do at home as well to further enhance the performance 😌

I'm really glad I came into knowing this place and will most definitely come back again. Thank you, ET, for the excellent service 🤗"

Sincerely Appreciated 

ET 

"I recently had a massage at wellness with ET, and it was an amazing experience! From the moment I walked into the room, I felt relaxed and at ease. The ambiance was perfect, with a calming scent in the air.

The massage itself was exceptional. ET was very attentive to my needs and took the time to understand what areas of my body needed the most attention. He used a variety of techniques to help alleviate my tension and soreness, and I left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.

One thing I really appreciated about ET was his attention to detail. He made sure to check in with me throughout the massage to make sure the pressure was just right and that I was comfortable. It was clear that he truly cared about my well-being.

Overall, I highly recommend ET to anyone in need of a massage. His skills, professionalism, and caring demeanor make him one of the best massage therapists I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I will definitely be booking another massage with him soon!"

I recently made an appointment with ET. 

All I like to add is that the entire experience was wonderful. From the moment I walked in to the time I left ET made sure I was comfortable and relaxed. He makes sure you understands and will gladly address any concerns and queries during the session. 

He is highly recommended for anyone who needs a massage. 

Definitely making future bookings again. 

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @TEGuy @Dashy_Boy @WK0404 @sgasianboiboi @Northlanders @sgbearboy @External78 @tedemacsgfor your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Start making your first appointment with Wellness Touch Home Space via Whatsapp 80306755 with ET soon.

Cheers and See ya !

I had first session with ET yesterday evening, the overall experience is good. 

for the manhood massage, there is really difference form Urut Batin, the technic is good and comfortable. 

He also taught me the methods to train the PC muscle and practice at home to improve my libido.

He is highly recommended for anyone who needs a massage.

Had a 75 min session with him, and it’s my first time experiencing massage relating to manhood and prostate.

He is very clear and concise and will explain the techniques that he is using. He will also teach you some basic techniques that you can do at home to train the PC muscle and increase the libido.

Overall it was very insightful and am looking forward to improve my sex health.

Highly recommended to go to if you want to know more.

TGIF !!! 

Thanks @TLTL @bigtommyboysg for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

Had my 1st session with ET out of curiosity and was hoping to understand my body better through the session.

Like what the previous comments have mentioned, the session starts off with a shower and ET offers to pat you dry after the shower. ET called me out for sleeping late right after starting the massage lol. He will walk you through what to expect from the massage (e.g. different type of manhood therapy) and also provided occasional explanation on why he's doing massage on certain area throughout the session.

Transition to manhood therapy was smooth and he will also teach you about massages that you can do on your own as he works on your manhood. My body reacted to the manhood and prostate massage rather strongly (may differ for different individual), in a good way. My advice would just be yourself, enjoy the touch & massage and follow ET's guidance.

Spoke to him about some difficulty that I was facing after the session and he was able to identify the reason and suggested things that we could try for the next session. I was able to learn a thing or two about my body that I wasn't aware of before as well. 

He also provided recommendation on how to better take care of my general health after the session. Check him out if you want to improve men's health or just want to better understand your body!

P.S. I could feel a stronger hard on the next morning when heading to the toilet, guess the session worked!

Made a last min appointment and finally have a chance to try ET massage this morning cos of my uncertain schedule. ET is patient with my changes. 

Greeted by ET at the doorstep. He was masked on all times which is good to protect himself and his customers. The place is simple and cosy. It will be a bonus if he can touch up his bathroom as it’s a bit old. But overall good ambience with soothing music in the room. 

ET started by explaining the massage and work on my back. It was gentle and sensual but I wish it could be harder cos I like hard pressure on my back. He will on and off explained what he was doing and teached some techniques that we can do ourselves at home. 

It was my first time and the lingham massage was sensational. He used different touches and strokes to stimulate my senses.  The edging was a bit ‘painful’ but in a pleasure way cos i have a sensitive c***head. 

ET towel dry me after my quick rinse and gave me a big hug after the session. It was indeed a great experience. 

A comfortable massage and a pleasant sensei!

a sensei as he teaches one to take care of oneself!

a sensei as he treats one like a doctor too! Hahaa

btw he managed to make my tight frenulum better…. 
thought I’ll need a frenuloplasty or circumcision… 

but it got better after several sessions with ET…

it used to tear or become painful.. but that has improved tremendously!

thanks ET!

I went for my first session with ET today, first i would like to thank his patience for accepting me to change my schedule so many time. The moment I step in, just like all others mentioned, he will welcome you with a big smile and help you wipe off after a simple shower. Then he will clearly explain all the things he will be doing and why he is doing it. He will use his magical hands (kind of like a doctor) to examine all the body health. To my surprise, I just went for a health check two weeks ago, and the parts which he pointed out matches exactly with my medical report, I was so shocked. 
The massage on the back and body part was good, mixed with 80% Swedish with  20% deep tissue. I tried the hot stone massage and it was fantastic, super relaxing. Cannot find anywhere better than this, highly recommended for those with sore back and really want to have some heat stimulation. Regarding manhood+lingam, he lets you feel natural, free, and relaxed. Sensual at times, you can fully indulge yourself and he will teach  you tips to become stronger. The effects were good and immediate, I hope it will also be sustainable. Time flies and the only pity is that the session ended too fast. 
The most important part being a good massager is not only massaging, but to build trust with the clients. He is the perfect therapist, not just a massager.

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @goldtaro @hcuogcek @goygoy @happyeveryday11 for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

suitable for:

1) Maintenance of Manhood Strength and Health (Circulation)

2) Erectile dysfunction

3) Early or premature ejaculation

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cash/PayNow(Come here to Scan QR Code)

Cheers and See ya !

first time trying out as was pretty skeptical prior to going  and i must say its more than what it has to meet. totally enjoyed the session and really thanks to ET for the sharing session. Hes meticulous and knowledgeable. explaining the rationale for each steps he did. got to know my body better and yeah the session is value for money I would say.  will book another session soon ! 

Went for 2nd session with ET, as usual, took a 75mins massage. With his guidance, I really understand my body well & I have discovered sensory areas from every part of the body. I feel relaxing as he always makes me feel comfortable, safe and peacefully to end the massage session. For this visit, I have experienced his improvement skills & techniques compare to my first visit, totally different experience. Thanks ET for your service and I believe that we'll see each other soon. 

Have a blessed Vesak Day ! World Peace !

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @Farrer @calvin_93 @TEGuy @Grey Matter for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

Wellness Touch Home Space Lingam Massage Therapy offers a pleasant tingling sensation that starts at the top of the head & sometimes travels down the spine & limbs, accompanied by feelings of blissful relaxation (& many times arousal)

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

"A great Lingam Massage involves someone who is willing to be worshipped in a deep & personal way, & a giver who loves to provide it."

Cheers and See ya !

I have tried other massages from this forum but this one really stood out to me! ET is very welcoming and the place is clean and smells great. He really takes the time to explain what he is doing and points out any issues with your body/muscles. He could even tell my usual bad habits through the massage and gave advice on what to do moving forward to improve circulation. Body massage is on the harder side which I prefer but still manages to soothe out the knots. Manhood massage you really have to try it for yourself and experience it, pretty mind-blowing imo haha. Definitely going back!

Really great experience. Something new and something definitely worth going back to.

What I got away from this massage was the education about your own parts, the things to do to maintain your own parts, very informational and also got to feel some type of way that I have never felt before. 5 thumbs up.

He is very service oriented, patient and nice. He also had great strokes. 👍 

Edited by BlackberryT

Cinderella is a good example of how shoes can change your life  :clap: 

ET is very welcoming and professional on the massage. He will explain to you what's wrong with your body and giving you a tip to getting better. Other than that, my first-time manhood massage was amazing, relaxing and great! ET also guide you how to maintain yourself at home. 

Overall, very informative and professional. Will come back again! 

TGIF !!! 

"Is always a pleasure to give a lingam massage. No matter if you are straight or gay, your body size or anything else. Everyone is welcomed here at Wellness Touch Home Space to try the pleasure that every man deserve.

Thanks @curlycalamari @BlackberryT @Xavier05for your unconditional reviews and testimonials given to me. Looking forward to Wellness Touch you all soon again ! 

It's hard to think straight when your shaft is drenched in oil, expertly squeezed and caressed, building up your load without letting you release. 

suitable for:

2) Erectile dysfunction

Lingam Therapy - S$70

Payment Option 

Cheers and See ya !

Tried another session with ET today, it’s again a tremendous time and experience. The effect from last time was mind blowing, that’s why i came back again. This time I tried fox body scrub, very clean and smooth. I also tried prostate massage, it was very professional and he would explain each parts to you. He is also a good listener, you can always treat him as a good friend to chat on anything.