Male HQ

Toilet/Understall Experiences (No ads allow)

Guest Choosy

I prefer to see the face though. Sometimes pooping, the guy in the next cubicle will show from the shadow flicking his hardon, sometimes tapping feet crossover the partition. Have also seen guys jerking in the next cubicle from the violent shaking shadow of their arm followed by a soft moan.

On 10/10/2021 at 2:20 AM, begleitung said:

Funny how some toilets and shower stalls of public swimming pools have sealed holes that used to allow peeping. 

Did anyone ever try to see through the peep hole and get poked on your eye? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yck pool

I used to work nearby yck pool. So one Friday out of the blue I decided to go swimming during lunch instead of going out with team. They like to go out city far far on Friday. Leave office like 1130 am come back 2 pm kind... 

So that day I go swimming instead. 

Pool quiet etc. Got a good swim and tan and need to rush back office to lunch etc. If not later other colleagues gossips. 

I remember I was showering thinking about whether there is still food at canteen or not. Or have to go where to buy food etc. 

Then I noticed someone was beside my stall. Its quiet why would someone choose to sjwoer next to me when there is so many other empty stall. 

Anyway I saw the holes and I'm like eh why got hole one. And I accidentally peep. The other guy is stroking his hard cock for me to see. 

Wah Lao. I was excited and scared at the same time. So I just pretend never notice. Shower slowly and see his hard cock. 

After a while I decided not to do anything and just leave and change. I still need to wear office attire etc go back office. Later got problem. 

While I was changing, the guy finally come out of the cubicle. Quite a fit sporty guy. 

I was like omg. Why I never reciprocate. 

Anyway I just pretend never see or anything. And just mind my business. 

He was waiting for me to signal him or something. But l just act dumb... 

Didn't know that people can be so daring. I never give out gay signal. Imagine if he do that to a straight guy and that straight guy report police.... 

Anyway after that I went back to the pool next Friday. Cause curious mah... 

Never see that guy again. Its a one off chance time of coincidence. 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:07 PM, Guest Yck pool said:

I used to work nearby yck pool. So one Friday out of the blue I decided to go swimming during lunch instead of going out with team. They like to go out city far far on Friday. Leave office like 1130 am come back 2 pm kind... 

So that day I go swimming instead. 

Pool quiet etc. Got a good swim and tan and need to rush back office to lunch etc. If not later other colleagues gossips. 

I remember I was showering thinking about whether there is still food at canteen or not. Or have to go where to buy food etc. 

Then I noticed someone was beside my stall. Its quiet why would someone choose to sjwoer next to me when there is so many other empty stall. 

Anyway I saw the holes and I'm like eh why got hole one. And I accidentally peep. The other guy is stroking his hard cock for me to see. 

Wah Lao. I was excited and scared at the same time. So I just pretend never notice. Shower slowly and see his hard cock. 

After a while I decided not to do anything and just leave and change. I still need to wear office attire etc go back office. Later got problem. 

While I was changing, the guy finally come out of the cubicle. Quite a fit sporty guy. 

I was like omg. Why I never reciprocate. 

Anyway I just pretend never see or anything. And just mind my business. 

He was waiting for me to signal him or something. But l just act dumb... 

Didn't know that people can be so daring. I never give out gay signal. Imagine if he do that to a straight guy and that straight guy report police.... 

Anyway after that I went back to the pool next Friday. Cause curious mah... 

Never see that guy again. Its a one off chance time of coincidence. 

Ouch..  wasted!

Special experience stroked a CD, when he drops down saw a skirt then his dick. A little bit shocked but it was a nice stroking session. Fun to have some surprises once a while.

My first experience was in the toilet on upper floor of old Plaza Singapura. I remembered there were some music schools on that floor. My first cum into someone’s mouth 😛

On 10/6/2021 at 4:33 PM, Guest leon said:

Many years ago, I would frequent the level 5 of TBP after school. Not to the tuition centers on that level but in the toilet cubicle, patiently wait for someone to suck me. Usually, someone would tap his feet or show his hand under stall, I would lower my body to the gap and went home happily after that. I remembered a married man and after a few times with him, he wanted me to be his steady. 

Been there many many years ago too, it was rather happening. Is that place still active nowadays?

On 10/27/2021 at 3:04 PM, Guest Jun said:

My first experience was in the toilet on upper floor of old Plaza Singapura. I remembered there were some music schools on that floor. My first cum into someone’s mouth 😛

I used to cruise the toilets in the old Plaza Singapura. The toilets on all levels were active but most of the real action happened on the top level where Yamaha music school was.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 10/27/2021 at 2:18 PM, Copper2b said:

Last time those toilet under are much higher can put the whole lower parts of body for next door to enjoy

Yes that's true esp the old toilets of Raffles City.  Suck many understall cocks at the level 3 toilet next to Pertama electrical shop.  Several of the salesmen working in Pertama will also come for some action after the shop closed at 9.30pm.

All in sex is fair.

On 10/30/2021 at 11:15 AM, kimlo777 said:

Yes that's true esp the old toilets of Raffles City.  Suck many understall cocks at the level 3 toilet next to Pertama electrical shop.  Several of the salesmen working in Pertama will also come for some action after the shop closed at 9.30pm.

My painful experience was at Citilink mall toilet.. got sucked understall and cummed happily.. left the toilet but also left my newly bought one+ HP inside cubicle as well..

Needless to say, I wasn't able to retrieve the HP, kept calling but kenna rejected. Sigh, took it that it was a payment for the bj..

On 10/30/2021 at 11:50 AM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

My painful experience was at Citilink mall toilet.. got sucked understall and cummed happily.. left the toilet but also left my newly bought one+ HP inside cubicle as well..

Needless to say, I wasn't able to retrieve the HP, kept calling but kenna rejected. Sigh, took it that it was a payment for the bj..

That was an expensive bj 😅 

Too high n happy till left the hp. Haha

On 10/30/2021 at 11:15 AM, kimlo777 said:

Yes so cool. And sometimes you will get surprise.

how sad ....

All in sex is fair.

Guest Tttyyyy
On 11/5/2021 at 12:50 PM, Guest Mika said:

Can save a lot of money to engage KImlo to vacuum with total willingness and ensured customer satisfaction , than having to pay Geylang, Balestier, Keong Saik Road brothel  ladies for 1 hour service that is hurried and no dedication ?

if only they know about KImlo 7, sure curse and say spoil market.

Pertama employees , dont earn that much after all.

Even foreign workers also know how to find uncles for free services.

I was crossing the main road to take the mrt at Central after having sex at Keybox one late evening. There's 3 Indian foreign workers looking like they're drunk and noisy just behind me.

I was waiting for the lift down and they asked me "uncle, want to go to toilet?" I thought they're asking me where's the toilet so I said I don't know.

When the lift came, they stood so close to me. When lift door open, I was trying to look around to find the sign to the mrt. They pointed "this way lah uncle"

So I followed them. Then they sort of pushed me into the toilet. I was scared they going to rob me, 3 against me, they sure win. 

I was wearing shorts and they pulled down my shorts and I suddenly realized they wanted to rape me. Alamak, I pay money go Keybox to get fucked already, of course I not scared to get raped. Then they said they saw me coming out from Keybox just now. 

I said, "oh that's why you know me is like that one ah?"

"How ah uncle, you got fucked there or not?"

I said," I got fucked many times already, sorry I cannot give you already."

"You give give us lah, we very nice one, we see you just now we like you very much"

I said," cannot lah, I so very sore already."

"Then you washed very clean already, we check check see see"

Call me a slut or call me notti, I bend over and let them check, so kinky. They pried open my butt cheeks and fingered me. 

I can tell that they're experienced in playing with uncles. 

Then they kilikolo amongst themselves, don't know saying what.

"Aiyoo, uncle you ah why like that one. Okay lah, we don't difficult you"

I pulled up my shorts and we parted as if nothing happened.

Guest Toilet Thrills

I remember my 1st experience was at Northpt. Only 15 then and that was my first experience with sex. A guy in his 30s sucked my cock inside a cubicle after he signalled for me to go inside. I remember his huge dong and he even taught me how to suck too.I was so scared back then but that made me wanting more. 

I still recall the phone numbers and erotic drawings on the walls of the old toilet cubicles at GMile. Used to jerk to that. The gloryholes were so tempting. Once I slid my member into one of the holes and immediately, someone sucked on it. When I came, he continued to suck and refused to let go. I almost screamed. I also sucked on some really big Thai cocks there. Too bad the gloryholes are gone.

The cublcle at Kino was where I took in the biggest cock ever. What's more, the guy's really cute and buffed.

Once at Centrept, a muscle queen with a bulging chest gestured for me to follow him up to the top level where there's a toilet next to the car park. Didn't even know there's a toilet up there. He had me stroke his cock and believe it or not, it was by the sink and he came all over it.  

My favourite joint was the Citylnk toilet. Back then the understalls were high enough for peeping and the metal doors left a small slit so guys could actually see what went on inside. I remember once I felt so horny I took off all my clothes and started jerking on my cock. I even left the door slightly open and the guy who was standing outside gaped and guess what happened after that. One interesting guy actually drew a cartoon on toilet paper and threw it into my cubicle. I still remember it was a smiling cock exploding in cum.

I will never forget the one time when I peeped down and saw that ALL the guys were jerking off in the other cubicles. There was this Indian dude and another Chinese guy who were really daring. They would strip naked and lie on the floor. Does anyone remember? They would then shift the lower half of their bodies to the cubicles next to theirs and allow the guys to stroke and suck their cocks. Once, the Chinese guy shifted his legs into my cubicle for me to suck and stroke his huge stick. Then he asked me to strip naked. I hesitated at first but I did it as I was so aroused already. He then made me shift my lower half into his cubicle. He kept stroking and sucking on my cock I exploded into his mouth after a few minutes. The guy in the opposite cubicle kept looking and he even attempted to film me. I didn't bother. 

The swimming pools and the old Cali gym were good for toilet fun too. At Cali, just leave the shower curtain half open and jerk off. The guy opposite would also do the same. At the pools, it was fun showering with an erect cock and having people peep.

I agree with Leanmeat's last statement... 

Guest Toilet Thrlls
I remember my 1st experience was at Northpt. It was just before NS and that was my first experience with sex. A guy in his 30s sucked my cock inside a cubicle after he signalled for me to go inside. I remember his huge dong and he even taught me how to suck too.I was so scared back then but that made me wanting more. 

I still recall the phone numbers and erotic drawings on the walls of the old toilet cubicles at GMile. Used to jerk to that. The gloryholes were so tempting. Once I slid my member into one of the holes and immediately, someone sucked on it. When I came, he continued to suck and refused to let go. I almost screamed. I also sucked on some really big Thai cocks there. Too bad the gloryholes are gone.

The cublcle at Kino was where I took in the biggest cock ever. What's more, the guy's really cute and buffed.

Once at Centrept, a muscle queen with a bulging chest gestured for me to follow him up to the top level where there's a toilet next to the car park. Didn't even know there's a toilet up there. He had me stroke his cock and believe it or not, it was by the sink and he came all over it.  

My favourite joint was the Citylnk toilet. Back then the understalls were high enough for peeping and the metal doors left a small slit so guys could actually see what went on inside. I remember once I felt so horny I took off all my clothes and started jerking on my cock. I even left the door slightly open and the guy who was standing outside gaped and guess what happened after that. One interesting guy actually drew a cartoon on toilet paper and threw it into my cubicle. I still remember it was a smiling cock exploding in cum.

I will never forget the one time when I peeped down and saw that ALL the guys were jerking off in the other cubicles. There was this Indian dude and another Chinese guy who were really daring. They would strip naked and lie on the floor. Does anyone remember? They would then shift the lower half of their bodies to the cubicles next to theirs and allow the guys to stroke and suck their cocks. Once, the Chinese guy shifted his legs into my cubicle for me to suck and stroke his huge stick. Then he asked me to strip naked. I hesitated at first but I did it as I was so aroused already. He then made me shift my lower half into his cubicle. He kept stroking and sucking on my cock I exploded into his mouth after a few minutes. The guy in the opposite cubicle kept looking and he even attempted to film me. I didn't bother. 

The swimming pools and the old Cali gym were good for toilet fun too. At Cali, just leave the shower curtain half open and jerk off. The guy opposite would also do the same. At the pools, it was fun showering with an erect cock and having people peep.

I agree with Leanmeat's last statement...

On 11/6/2021 at 3:56 PM, Guest Toilet Thrlls said:
I remember my 1st experience was at Northpt. It was just before NS and that was my first experience with sex. A guy in his 30s sucked my cock inside a cubicle after he signalled for me to go inside. I remember his huge dong and he even taught me how to suck too.I was so scared back then but that made me wanting more. 

I still recall the phone numbers and erotic drawings on the walls of the old toilet cubicles at GMile. Used to jerk to that. The gloryholes were so tempting. Once I slid my member into one of the holes and immediately, someone sucked on it. When I came, he continued to suck and refused to let go. I almost screamed. I also sucked on some really big Thai cocks there. Too bad the gloryholes are gone.

The cublcle at Kino was where I took in the biggest cock ever. What's more, the guy's really cute and buffed.

Once at Centrept, a muscle queen with a bulging chest gestured for me to follow him up to the top level where there's a toilet next to the car park. Didn't even know there's a toilet up there. He had me stroke his cock and believe it or not, it was by the sink and he came all over it.  

My favourite joint was the Citylnk toilet. Back then the understalls were high enough for peeping and the metal doors left a small slit so guys could actually see what went on inside. I remember once I felt so horny I took off all my clothes and started jerking on my cock. I even left the door slightly open and the guy who was standing outside gaped and guess what happened after that. One interesting guy actually drew a cartoon on toilet paper and threw it into my cubicle. I still remember it was a smiling cock exploding in cum.

I will never forget the one time when I peeped down and saw that ALL the guys were jerking off in the other cubicles. There was this Indian dude and another Chinese guy who were really daring. They would strip naked and lie on the floor. Does anyone remember? They would then shift the lower half of their bodies to the cubicles next to theirs and allow the guys to stroke and suck their cocks. Once, the Chinese guy shifted his legs into my cubicle for me to suck and stroke his huge stick. Then he asked me to strip naked. I hesitated at first but I did it as I was so aroused already. He then made me shift my lower half into his cubicle. He kept stroking and sucking on my cock I exploded into his mouth after a few minutes. The guy in the opposite cubicle kept looking and he even attempted to film me. I didn't bother. 

I agree with Leanmeat's last statement...

I remember City link toilet the cubicle all full. Many unsuspecting straight people waiting outside for the cubicle to be available. But if you drop something or bend down to tie your shoelace etc you'll see the guys inside the cubicle sucking off or getting sucked off by the guys beside them or jerking off. Or take video or peeping on the guys in the other cubicles etc. 

It's hilarious and it's amazing that it never made news or social media. The era before smartphone. Now if it happens. Instantly get caught. Like recently few incident of people peeping in toilet. 

Also I remember City link got malay abang washing his cut cock at the basin. First time I see. I know malay abang sometimes will wash their cut cock due to religious belief. But I never seen so daring in the basin in front of the mirror washing the cock head and rubbing it and washing it for few minutes for other Chinese to see... 

I know some malay abang will just use the water from urinal and wash fast fast. 

How can be clean but haram in mind. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 7:24 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

I was 20 that year when I went on a cruise with my family. Remembered i was pretty excited there a nice looking spa onboard, and went almost everyday, while my parents were either in the casino, or lying on the sun deck chairs.

Met many ppl in the spa, but all pretty straight, made some small talks and thats it. Finally got lucky with this Pinoy on the last night onboard.

He walked into the sauna, wrapped in towel and sat a distance from me. I scanned him from top to toe, about my height, lean and fit, pretty good looking sporting a tiny moustache. As usual, i started small talks..

Me: pretty hot in here huh?

Pinoy: Ah, yes (smile). good for sweating out. you like the heat?

Me: Yeah, but can get quite hot sometimes. (took off my towel and started wiping down my perspiration, and caught him checking me out)

Pinoy: ya, not too good sitting inside for too long also. (took off his towel too, saw his semi erect cock).

Me: Phew.. i'm been here for awhile.. going out.. enjoy.

With towel in hand, i walked out of the sauna, my cock freely swing from side to side. Went for a quick shower, before sitting on the bench outside the sauna to cool off. The pinoy came out shortly and proceeded to sit beside me.

Pinoy: Getting hot in there..

Me: yeah.. cool off first before going in again.. (my cock still in standing ovation)

Pinoy: (whistled) looks like you are really hot.. even your penis is hard.. going to take some time to cool off huh..

Me: (looking down and laugh) i guess... sorry, hope you dun mind...

Pinoy: no no, it's ok.. do you mind then? (reaching his hand over, hover over my cock)

Me: (chuckled) sure.. if you want...

He gently carassed me, commenting on how big and hard I was.. I reached over to size him up, not too bad himself. As the bench was in the open area, he suggested to move to the only toilet cubicle in the spa area for more privacy. Once inside, I was asked to sit on the toilet cover, while he squat in front and slowly took me in his warm wet mouth. I threw my head back, eyes closed, enjoying the softness of his tongue and cheek walls. His hand then reached towards my nipple and started stimulating it.

Being 20 and horny, i wasn't able to withstand the waves of pleasure with both sensitive parts being stimulated at the same time. Within minutes, I was moaning louder and louder "Urgh.. hmm... Urgh... can't.. control.. cumming, cuming... already! Ah!!!..." The pinoy continued his ferocious sucking, draining my balls of their content, until my body fell back in exhaustion...

Pinoy: (opened his mouth to show me my seeds) nice ejeculation.. so much.. so creamy..

Me: (weakly) thanks... that was... intense....

Pinoy: (swallowed and smiled).. that was good.. glad you like it.

He opened the cubicle door and left to take a shower. I went up, asked him if he needed help with his load, he said he already cummed this afternoon. I washed up as well, and parted ways with him..

Super hot experience there hahahaha

On and off use the kg admiralty toilet, but no experience. Yday (Sat) specially went there 9pm+ and got 2 encounters. Saw quite a few cuties there, despite the early timing.

1st was this fit chap who just exercised(?) (red singlet), maybe late 20s/30s, as there was a faint sheen of sweat on his bod. Love his chest and dick. Gave him a bj. Told him I brought rubber along, but he said someone waiting for him outside.

Shortly after, a slim 40s(?) uncle showed his dick at the urinal, and I signalled him to the cubicle, and he gave me a nice fuck and we exchanged contacts.

Definitely will be there again!

On 11/21/2021 at 7:35 AM, Guest wldsb said:

On and off use the kg admiralty toilet, but no experience. Yday (Sat) specially went there 9pm+ and got 2 encounters. Saw quite a few cuties there, despite the early timing.

1st was this fit chap who just exercised(?) (red singlet), maybe late 20s/30s, as there was a faint sheen of sweat on his bod. Love his chest and dick. Gave him a bj. Told him I brought rubber along, but he said someone waiting for him outside.

Shortly after, a slim 40s(?) uncle showed his dick at the urinal, and I signalled him to the cubicle, and he gave me a nice fuck and we exchanged contacts.

1 night killed 2 birds 👏

what's gmile and where's caligym?

On 11/5/2021 at 7:43 PM, Guest Toilet Thrills said:

I remember my 1st experience was at Northpt. Only 15 then and that was my first experience with sex. A guy in his 30s sucked my cock inside a cubicle after he signalled for me to go inside. I remember his huge dong and he even taught me how to suck too.I was so scared back then but that made me wanting more. 

I still recall the phone numbers and erotic drawings on the walls of the old toilet cubicles at GMile. Used to jerk to that. The gloryholes were so tempting. Once I slid my member into one of the holes and immediately, someone sucked on it. When I came, he continued to suck and refused to let go. I almost screamed. I also sucked on some really big Thai cocks there. Too bad the gloryholes are gone.

The cublcle at Kino was where I took in the biggest cock ever. What's more, the guy's really cute and buffed.

Once at Centrept, a muscle queen with a bulging chest gestured for me to follow him up to the top level where there's a toilet next to the car park. Didn't even know there's a toilet up there. He had me stroke his cock and believe it or not, it was by the sink and he came all over it.  

My favourite joint was the Citylnk toilet. Back then the understalls were high enough for peeping and the metal doors left a small slit so guys could actually see what went on inside. I remember once I felt so horny I took off all my clothes and started jerking on my cock. I even left the door slightly open and the guy who was standing outside gaped and guess what happened after that. One interesting guy actually drew a cartoon on toilet paper and threw it into my cubicle. I still remember it was a smiling cock exploding in cum.

I will never forget the one time when I peeped down and saw that ALL the guys were jerking off in the other cubicles. There was this Indian dude and another Chinese guy who were really daring. They would strip naked and lie on the floor. Does anyone remember? They would then shift the lower half of their bodies to the cubicles next to theirs and allow the guys to stroke and suck their cocks. Once, the Chinese guy shifted his legs into my cubicle for me to suck and stroke his huge stick. Then he asked me to strip naked. I hesitated at first but I did it as I was so aroused already. He then made me shift my lower half into his cubicle. He kept stroking and sucking on my cock I exploded into his mouth after a few minutes. The guy in the opposite cubicle kept looking and he even attempted to film me. I didn't bother. 

I agree with Leanmeat's last statement... 

Guest Naughtyboi

Wow, looks like things are picking up. Was in Suntec yesterday and while in a spacious cubicle the guy beside mine slide his foot below mine and wiggled it sending me a signal. I hesitated till he slipped his bare feet below. I tested by gently touching his toe and was surprised when he did sort of a split and slid his erect tool on my side. He was huge and erect and precum filled his cockhead. I reached down and stroked him causing a loud moan. He then withdrew and slide over again this time with a srawberry flavoured condom on.

I caressed his thighs and lowered my lips taking all of him down my throat causing him to moan louder and he shot his load when I sucked harder and caressed his balls. It was quick as I think the excitement and fear of someone entering made the experience intense. Not only that, I had a cold bottle of sprite with me and I gulped a whole mouthful as I gave my final blow. The cold tingling sensation must have spiked hhim. He unloaded and left quickly as I jerked off quietly in my cubicle!

On 11/26/2021 at 11:06 AM, Guest Naughtyboi said:

Wow, looks like things are picking up. Was in Suntec yesterday and while in a spacious cubicle the guy beside mine slide his foot below mine and wiggled it sending me a signal. I hesitated till he slipped his bare feet below. I tested by gently touching his toe and was surprised when he did sort of a split and slid his erect tool on my side. He was huge and erect and precum filled his cockhead. I reached down and stroked him causing a loud moan. He then withdrew and slide over again this time with a srawberry flavoured condom on.

I caressed his thighs and lowered my lips taking all of him down my throat causing him to moan louder and he shot his load when I sucked harder and caressed his balls. It was quick as I think the excitement and fear of someone entering made the experience intense. Not only that, I had a cold bottle of sprite with me and I gulped a whole mouthful as I gave my final blow. The cold tingling sensation must have spiked hhim. He unloaded and left quickly as I jerked off quietly in my cubicle!

Wasted with a condom , less tastier. 

On 11/21/2021 at 7:35 AM, Guest wldsb said:

the first floor?

Guest bedok resi
On 11/29/2021 at 8:20 PM, Copper2b said:

Is an unexpected experience I got on my first understall encountered when I was 20 years old .

a little background story would round out the story. thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Naughtyboi

Finished shopping at this popular and new Japanese supermarket this afternoon. It was cold and I had to water the plants so I hurried to te nearby gents. Unleashing a load I sighed and waited as I dripped dry. Alone in the toilet at about 3 in the afternoon I heard a soft squeak and noticed the door of a corner cubicle swing open and someone peeking out. Fondling me erect tòol I turned and noticed a studious looking guy staring at me. I flashed a smile and when he gestured me over, with my jeans unzipped and hand cupping my ragging erection I walked to him. He looked Japanese and was naked below sitting on the latrine with an equally huge erection. He guided me to the side as the corner cubicles are large and placed his bagpack closer to the door to block the view of my feet(experienced). Then as I stood with my back against the corner wall with my precum soaked cock standing out he lowered my jeans to my ankles and started fondling and stroking my shaft. I moaned as he caressed me with one hand and stroked himself with the other. Then bending forward he started kissing my cock head before slowly taking more of my tool down his wet, warm throat. As he slurped and took me deeper he sucked harder and fondled and alternate this with licking my balls. I was enjoying and moaning and he cupped my mouth to silence my moans of escatsy. He was horny and hungry and pulled up my polo tee and started sucking and licking my sensitive erect nipples. I gasped as he squeezed both our cocks tight. Suddenly, we heard the sound of the main door open and he quickly sat down. Two people had entered and we froze. He kept peeping below the door to view the situation as I stood with my erection wet and dripping. As the two men chatted and finished their routine, he smiled and continued to enjoy my cock. The sensation and excitment got to me as I grabbed his head and face fucked him hard, thrusting long and deep then holding his head, fired two shots of my man juice into his hungry mouth! He smiled as as he sucked me dry and swallowed every drop! Then taking a small bottle from his backpack he gargled and sucked me again giving me a tingling sensation as it was a menthol mouth wash. As I thought it was over he turned me around and rained light bites and kisses on my bubble butt. I enjoyed it especially when he split my butt cheeks and finger fucked me. I was enjoying and squealed when i felt the tip of his tongue tickle my hole probing deep. Then standing he reached foward to pinch my sensitive nipples and kissed my neck and thats when he impaled me with his hard hungry snake!  I gasped . "Fuck me deep! " I purred as I grinded down on him and he thrusted hard and deep into me. Then with a shudder I felt his hot larva fill me! I wanted to be fucked so badly and pushed my eager butt onto his mighty sword. He gasped and slowly withdrew as I felt a drip of his manjuice spill out. Very nice! Very tight! Squeezing my butt cheeks and then giving me a slap on the butt. I winced as he cleaned my sore but happy butt crack with a wet tissue.  He kissed me hard with tongue play before we dressed up. As we sneaked out of the cubicle fast we exchanged numbers. What a way to end the weekend. 

On 11/28/2021 at 12:05 AM, hard2kill said:

the first floor?

Yes :) Been there more regularly now, sometimes during the day, sometimes at night, sometimes no encounter, sometimes I get lucky :) A better alternative to the mrt toilet.

On 12/10/2021 at 10:54 PM, doncoin said:

So I had one of those unfortunate situations at the gym this morning when in the middle of a run, my stomach acted funny, and I had to run quickly to the toilet. I had felt a little cramp in my stomach when I woke up in the morning, but it went away quickly. So I dismissed it, though I was feeling a little gassy. Anyway, I was on the treadmill when I knew the next one is going to be more than just a fart, and so I ran to the toilet as quickly as I could. 

The toilet had 2 stalls, a regular stall, and one which is larger for the handicap. Since the handicap was occupied, I just ran into the one next to it as it was empty. 

The moment my running tights are on my ankles, everything came out and I am embarrassed to say, I nearly died from the gas I had emitted, plus I was loud. Tacos and champagne are a bad combination. 

After the initial surge, I took some deep breathes, and stared at the floor, hoping that the occupant in the stall next to me had left, or is just empty. It was then that I noticed from the reflection, and shadows that there are actually 2 guys in there. I felt really bad for ruining their toilet experience. Not so much for the intrusion, but that they have to endure a blow job or whatever they were doing with farts and sound effects. I cannot imagine how hot and exciting it must be for them... maybe I am wrong considering the amount of toilet understall sex that has been shared here. Surely, someone must have successfully completed a blowjob with ejeculation through the sounds of farts and poop? 

Anyway, the guys left probably within less than 5 minutes of my arrival. I heard the door opened, and through the thin crack of the door, i made out 2 guys, and I think I can recognize who they are from the gym. So this is my exciting toilet experience. 

😂😂😂

Normally I would quickly exited the toilet if my "neighbor" starts bombing the toilet loudly, won't stick around to smell

On 11/5/2021 at 5:47 PM, Guest Tttyyyy said:

Even foreign workers also know how to find uncles for free services.

I was crossing the main road to take the mrt at Central after having sex at Keybox one late evening. There's 3 Indian foreign workers looking like they're drunk and noisy just behind me.

I was waiting for the lift down and they asked me "uncle, want to go to toilet?" I thought they're asking me where's the toilet so I said I don't know.

When the lift came, they stood so close to me. When lift door open, I was trying to look around to find the sign to the mrt. They pointed "this way lah uncle"

So I followed them. Then they sort of pushed me into the toilet. I was scared they going to rob me, 3 against me, they sure win. 

I was wearing shorts and they pulled down my shorts and I suddenly realized they wanted to rape me. Alamak, I pay money go Keybox to get fucked already, of course I not scared to get raped. Then they said they saw me coming out from Keybox just now. 

I said, "oh that's why you know me is like that one ah?"

"How ah uncle, you got fucked there or not?"

I said," I got fucked many times already, sorry I cannot give you already."

"You give give us lah, we very nice one, we see you just now we like you very much"

I said," cannot lah, I so very sore already."

"Then you washed very clean already, we check check see see"

Call me a slut or call me notti, I bend over and let them check, so kinky. They pried open my butt cheeks and fingered me. 

I can tell that they're experienced in playing with uncles. 

Then they kilikolo amongst themselves, don't know saying what.

"Aiyoo, uncle you ah why like that one. Okay lah, we don't difficult you"

I pulled up my shorts and we parted as if nothing happened.

Haha read until got hardon. More stories pls. 

I wasn't really a toilet cruising fan, but lately I've been doing it more. Just like in my dp, I always go to the same toilet expecting people, usually around the 11/1130pm to 12am range there would be someone, or people there cruising. I've been lucky enough to have met fairly attractive people who were there and they were open to fking me. It's usually around 10+ minutes or so before they shoot inside their condoms. Have always had them fuck me outside at the urinal area since there's usually nobody at this toilet. If there were people that came, they're probably gay and looking for fun. I've kinda became somewhat a "toilet slut" of this particular toilet in northpt, haven't met the same people again, but always finding myself in situations where they gladly picked up the invitation to my warm tight hole and fked me senseless till they explode, and then leave. The thought of purely NSA anal is extremely kinky for some reason, but yeah that's my experience thusfar with this toilet :)

Edited by SociNerd

• G_M changed the title to Toilet/Understall Experiences (No ads allow)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.