Male HQ

Toilet/Understall Experiences (No ads allow)

I remembered my first experience was in a toilet at an mrt station. I was in JC then, and on my way home. Visited the toilet at my last stop and trying to pee at the urinal, when I notice an uncle staring at me 3 urinals away. I looked over and caught him looking at my member, smiling and jerking away. I quickly looked away, but my cock reacted instantenously and started to grow uncontrollably. Needless to say, no pee came out and no pee will come out in that state. The next moment the uncle approached with his cock still out, and asked me if I want him to suck my cock, claiming that after sucking I will grow even larger. I was so shy then that I shook my head, zipped up quickly and went to the wash basin. The uncle followed, and fondled me through my pants, smiling all the way. I forced out a smile and quickly left..

Edited by NeitherHereNorThere

NICE! Glad the uncle didn't force it on you. It might traumatise you. OTOH, it might give you a fetish for toilet fun. :)

Wish we can help you re-live the experience through a role play. Name the toilet, date and time and we be there at the urinal. Only this time instead of zipping up hurriedly, you should pull down your pants and (white) undie hurriedly. Deal?;)

Edited by yuquidam

On 9/13/2021 at 3:59 PM, yuquidam said:

NICE! Glad the uncle didn't force it on you. It might traumatise you. OTOH, it might give you a fetish for toilet fun. :)

Wish we can help you re-live the experience through a role play. Name the toilet, date and time and we be there at the urinal. Only this time instead of zipping up hurriedly, you should pull down your pants and (white) undie hurriedly. Deal?;)

can you give me this role play too 😛

On 9/13/2021 at 3:59 PM, yuquidam said:

Lol.. gladly 😉

On 9/13/2021 at 4:26 PM, NeitherHereNorThere said:

This time round I may just mouth fuck you! Lol

haha i always loved playing in toilets! esp clementi mrt. in the past the second last cubicle used to have a suuuper big gap between the door and the frame, so it was perfect for exhibitionism haha. used to tease the uncles there like crazy, it was so fun haha i rmb there was one day when a few of them were masturbating to me through the gap, and one of them even came on me 😂 they fixed it alr tho 😞 

On 9/13/2021 at 4:29 PM, hornyformature said:

haha i always loved playing in toilets! esp clementi mrt. in the past the second last cubicle used to have a suuuper big gap between the door and the frame, so it was perfect for exhibitionism haha. used to tease the uncles there like crazy, it was so fun haha i rmb there was one day when a few of them were masturbating to me through the gap, and one of them even came on me 😂 they fixed it alr tho 😞 

With you HOT BOD even the kuku of a 100yo gay would salute you. ;)

On 9/13/2021 at 4:52 PM, Junekai said:

Sometimes I just cruise for the sake of teasing, then I'll leave 😛 Days where u're just innit for the thrill and nothing more

Noti you. Pity those guys who were hopeful for something more. I might have been one of your disappointed "victims"...LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

On 9/14/2021 at 3:51 PM, lean94 said:

which toilet have you guys gotten lucky at so far?

haha i've experienced jp yakun, payar lebar mrt, bugis junction, decathlon kallang open shower

Northpoint and that was it. Just once. I didnt know Bugis Jn had an opportunity available hahaha

On 9/14/2021 at 4:14 PM, Junekai said:

Northpoint and that was it. Just once. I didnt know Bugis Jn had an opportunity available hahaha

i didn't too haha i was just peeing then someone was being suspicious kept looking at me lolol. so i stayed abit longer to test and he started showing his hard cock lolol. happened twice already, but like very long apart lah. it's the one at the basement near guardian & cold storage

On 9/14/2021 at 4:16 PM, lean94 said:

i didn't too haha i was just peeing then someone was being suspicious kept looking at me lolol. so i stayed abit longer to test and he started showing his hard cock lolol. happened twice already, but like very long apart lah. it's the one at the basement near guardian & cold storage

Is it still happening there? So interesting;)

There used to be peek holes in some toilets, I remember clearly the ones at Buona Vista mrt station. I used to stop at bv to change bus on my way to school or going home. I would sit patiently in the cubicle, waiting for a neighbour to show up. If he's peeing standing, got a very good eye level view of his cock. Would jerk off to that.

On 9/14/2021 at 4:24 PM, yuquidam said:

Is it still happening there? So interesting;)

Its pretty common there, when i was working at Northpoint i would frequent the toilet beside the soup spoon/swee heng (B2) during my lunch breaks for quick funs. I would say out of about 10 times you would be successful 6-7 times. Also depending on the time you visit, the most active being between 12-5 pm 

On 9/15/2021 at 2:30 PM, JohnDoe12 said:

Its pretty common there, when i was working at Northpoint i would frequent the toilet beside the soup spoon/swee heng (B2) during my lunch breaks for quick funs. I would say out of about 10 times you would be successful 6-7 times. Also depending on the time you visit, the most active being between 12-5 pm 

Interesting info. Thks for the very  tempting info bro. ;)

On 9/15/2021 at 2:30 PM, JohnDoe12 said:

oof whats the crowd like? i happen to be free tmr afternoon so 👀

On 9/15/2021 at 4:30 PM, JohnDoe12 said:

That was not a bad success rate!

How much time on average would you be waiting?  I presume at the urinal?

On 9/16/2021 at 6:38 PM, And then said:

That was not a bad success rate!

How much time on average would you be waiting?  I presume at the urinal?

It kinda depends what success means. If we're talking regardless of preference then yes. If we include preference then perhaps not so successful hahah

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LoveUnderstall

Been trying out understand since afew years ago when I am a student. Now still student. Wondering to hear more of the experiences from fellow Brudders and Sistas here

My fav spot will be Jurong Point. Anyone  tried before understand and would love to hear more from you.? 

Many years ago, I would frequent the level 5 of TBP after school. Not to the tuition centers on that level but in the toilet cubicle, patiently wait for someone to suck me. Usually, someone would tap his feet or show his hand under stall, I would lower my body to the gap and went home happily after that. I remembered a married man and after a few times with him, he wanted me to be his steady. 

On 10/6/2021 at 4:33 PM, Guest leon said:

Many years ago, I would frequent the level 5 of TBP after school. Not to the tuition centers on that level but in the toilet cubicle, patiently wait for someone to suck me. Usually, someone would tap his feet or show his hand under stall, I would lower my body to the gap and went home happily after that. I remembered a married man and after a few times with him, he wanted me to be his steady. 

I been there done that too.. too bad nowadays too little cruising place.

• G_M changed the title to Toilet/Understall Experiences (No ads allow)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.