Male HQ

Toilet/Understall Experiences (No ads allow)

On 12/19/2021 at 4:55 AM, SociNerd said:

I wasn't really a toilet cruising fan, but lately I've been doing it more. Just like in my dp, I always go to the same toilet expecting people, usually around the 11/1130pm to 12am range there would be someone, or people there cruising. I've been lucky enough to have met fairly attractive people who were there and they were open to fking me. It's usually around 10+ minutes or so before they shoot inside their condoms. Have always had them fuck me outside at the urinal area since there's usually nobody at this toilet. If there were people that came, they're probably gay and looking for fun. I've kinda became somewhat a "toilet slut" of this particular toilet in northpt, haven't met the same people again, but always finding myself in situations where they gladly picked up the invitation to my warm tight hole and fked me senseless till they explode, and then leave. The thought of purely NSA anal is extremely kinky for some reason, but yeah that's my experience thusfar with this toilet :)

northpt still open at that hour? can pm more info?

On 12/19/2021 at 1:55 AM, SociNerd said:

I wasn't really a toilet cruising fan, but lately I've been doing it more. Just like in my dp, I always go to the same toilet expecting people, usually around the 11/1130pm to 12am range there would be someone, or people there cruising. I've been lucky enough to have met fairly attractive people who were there and they were open to fking me. It's usually around 10+ minutes or so before they shoot inside their condoms. Have always had them fuck me outside at the urinal area since there's usually nobody at this toilet. If there were people that came, they're probably gay and looking for fun. I've kinda became somewhat a "toilet slut" of this particular toilet in northpt, haven't met the same people again, but always finding myself in situations where they gladly picked up the invitation to my warm tight hole and fked me senseless till they explode, and then leave. The thought of purely NSA anal is extremely kinky for some reason, but yeah that's my experience thusfar with this toilet :)

Lucky u. Most of the time, the toilet I went to was not as cruisy. But I still enjoyed the quiet and will be daring enough to strip naked there. Having an encounter is a bonus, if don't have, also ok. I personally don't get what is the fun for understall, the partition have to be high enough and u have to stretch your arms to the other side or u have to bend real low to show your dxxk, tiring sia. 

On 12/19/2021 at 11:15 PM, jack21992 said:

Lucky u. Most of the time, the toilet I went to was not as cruisy. But I still enjoyed the quiet and will be daring enough to strip naked there. Having an encounter is a bonus, if don't have, also ok. I personally don't get what is the fun for understall, the partition have to be high enough and u have to stretch your arms to the other side or u have to bend real low to show your dxxk, tiring sia. 

agree

i don't mind fun at the urinals, or maybe even going into cubicle.

i can even understand "glory holes"

but understall just seems so difficult!

On 12/19/2021 at 8:15 PM, jack21992 said:

Yeah I agree haha. Very tiring to understall. So usually it's just shadow teasing and then proceed to cubicle or urinal after

On 12/19/2021 at 8:15 PM, jack21992 said:

I luv stripping myself to nude in quiet public toilets too. Kinky n full of excitement. But not always, I oni do it when e mood comes. Somehow luv e quietness of being alone in e toilet totally in nude. Peeing in nude at urinal n washing up in nude at basin got me go hard always. I was caught 2 times n ended up having fun.

1st time was at my office multi-story carpark. It was abt 1am after my jog in town. Seeing an empty carpark with juz 2-3 cars, I went to my car, took my towel n changed my shoes to flip-flop n went to e quiet toilet at e level where I parked my car. I stripped to nude after checking e toilet n placed everything on e basin n went over e urinal to pee. Juz as I was peeing 1/2 way, a man around 50yo in polo tee n pants came in. I was kinda scare but filled with excitement. He pulled down his pants n undie after standing next to me. I was oredi 1/2 hard while peeing but I quickly went totally hard after seeing him flipping his cock continuously fr e corner of my eye. After his pee, he continue flipping his cock. I turned my head abit n fr e corner of my eye I saw his cock was hard too. We look at each other n then he gave me a smile n signal me if I wanna play with his hard cock. We went into e cubicle n I gave him a bj. 

2nd time was after my gym at 1am. My gym anytime fitness is located in a small ulu shopping mall. Public cannot access e mall after operating hours n gym member can oni access thru a special door after tat. Me n a fit uncle were e oni 2 using e gym tat nite. After he left not long, I finished my treadmill n went to e mall toilet. As usual, after checking e toilet I stripped everything including my shoes n socks at basin n went to pee. I somehow felt super horny tat nite. I was totally hard after stripping myself to nude. As my cock is super hard, it took me awhile to pee.  Suddenly I got a shock after hearing someone dropped a water bottle on e floor outside e toilet. I stay calm at urinal thinking it might be mall security guard but turn out to be tat fit uncle. He saw my clothing n shoes at basin n floor after entering e toilet n look into e mirror reflection n saw me. He stood at basin washing his hands looking at me in mirror n said "finish ur treadmill? " I answered "ya... Tot u went off oredi? " n he replied he went for a smoke break. After washing his hands, he removed his singlet n put it on his shoulder n went into e handicap cubicle. Soon, I heard a "slapping" sound. I turned my head n saw him standing at e door with his shorts pulled down to his thighs n he was slapping his palm with his hard cock smiling at me. Went bj him n he mouth fxxk me rough. 

On 12/20/2021 at 5:34 PM, Guest guest said:

I luv stripping myself to nude in quiet public toilets too. Kinky n full of excitement. But not always, I oni do it when e mood comes. Somehow luv e quietness of being alone in e toilet totally in nude. Peeing in nude at urinal n washing up in nude at basin got me go hard always. I was caught 2 times n ended up having fun.

1st time was at my office multi-story carpark. It was abt 1am after my jog in town. Seeing an empty carpark with juz 2-3 cars, I went to my car, took my towel n changed my shoes to flip-flop n went to e quiet toilet at e level where I parked my car. I stripped to nude after checking e toilet n placed everything on e basin n went over e urinal to pee. Juz as I was peeing 1/2 way, a man around 50yo in polo tee n pants came in. I was kinda scare but filled with excitement. He pulled down his pants n undie after standing next to me. I was oredi 1/2 hard while peeing but I quickly went totally hard after seeing him flipping his cock continuously fr e corner of my eye. After his pee, he continue flipping his cock. I turned my head abit n fr e corner of my eye I saw his cock was hard too. We look at each other n then he gave me a smile n signal me if I wanna play with his hard cock. We went into e cubicle n I gave him a bj. 

2nd time was after my gym at 1am. My gym anytime fitness is located in a small ulu shopping mall. Public cannot access e mall after operating hours n gym member can oni access thru a special door after tat. Me n a fit uncle were e oni 2 using e gym tat nite. After he left not long, I finished my treadmill n went to e mall toilet. As usual, after checking e toilet I stripped everything including my shoes n socks at basin n went to pee. I somehow felt super horny tat nite. I was totally hard after stripping myself to nude. As my cock is super hard, it took me awhile to pee.  Suddenly I got a shock after hearing someone dropped a water bottle on e floor outside e toilet. I stay calm at urinal thinking it might be mall security guard but turn out to be tat fit uncle. He saw my clothing n shoes at basin n floor after entering e toilet n look into e mirror reflection n saw me. He stood at basin washing his hands looking at me in mirror n said "finish ur treadmill? " I answered "ya... Tot u went off oredi? " n he replied he went for a smoke break. After washing his hands, he removed his singlet n put it on his shoulder n went into e handicap cubicle. Soon, I heard a "slapping" sound. I turned my head n saw him standing at e door with his shorts pulled down to his thighs n he was slapping his palm with his hard cock smiling at me. Went bj him n he mouth fxxk me rough. 

Hot encounters! Hope to experience too

On 12/10/2021 at 4:25 PM, Guest Naughtyboi said:

Finished shopping at this popular and new Japanese supermarket this afternoon. It was cold and I had to water the plants so I hurried to te nearby gents. Unleashing a load I sighed and waited as I dripped dry. Alone in the toilet at about 3 in the afternoon I heard a soft squeak and noticed the door of a corner cubicle swing open and someone peeking out. Fondling me erect tòol I turned and noticed a studious looking guy staring at me. I flashed a smile and when he gestured me over, with my jeans unzipped and hand cupping my ragging erection I walked to him. He looked Japanese and was naked below sitting on the latrine with an equally huge erection. He guided me to the side as the corner cubicles are large and placed his bagpack closer to the door to block the view of my feet(experienced). Then as I stood with my back against the corner wall with my precum soaked cock standing out he lowered my jeans to my ankles and started fondling and stroking my shaft. I moaned as he caressed me with one hand and stroked himself with the other. Then bending forward he started kissing my cock head before slowly taking more of my tool down his wet, warm throat. As he slurped and took me deeper he sucked harder and fondled and alternate this with licking my balls. I was enjoying and moaning and he cupped my mouth to silence my moans of escatsy. He was horny and hungry and pulled up my polo tee and started sucking and licking my sensitive erect nipples. I gasped as he squeezed both our cocks tight. Suddenly, we heard the sound of the main door open and he quickly sat down. Two people had entered and we froze. He kept peeping below the door to view the situation as I stood with my erection wet and dripping. As the two men chatted and finished their routine, he smiled and continued to enjoy my cock. The sensation and excitment got to me as I grabbed his head and face fucked him hard, thrusting long and deep then holding his head, fired two shots of my man juice into his hungry mouth! He smiled as as he sucked me dry and swallowed every drop! Then taking a small bottle from his backpack he gargled and sucked me again giving me a tingling sensation as it was a menthol mouth wash. As I thought it was over he turned me around and rained light bites and kisses on my bubble butt. I enjoyed it especially when he split my butt cheeks and finger fucked me. I was enjoying and squealed when i felt the tip of his tongue tickle my hole probing deep. Then standing he reached foward to pinch my sensitive nipples and kissed my neck and thats when he impaled me with his hard hungry snake!  I gasped . "Fuck me deep! " I purred as I grinded down on him and he thrusted hard and deep into me. Then with a shudder I felt his hot larva fill me! I wanted to be fucked so badly and pushed my eager butt onto his mighty sword. He gasped and slowly withdrew as I felt a drip of his manjuice spill out. Very nice! Very tight! Squeezing my butt cheeks and then giving me a slap on the butt. I winced as he cleaned my sore but happy butt crack with a wet tissue.  He kissed me hard with tongue play before we dressed up. As we sneaked out of the cubicle fast we exchanged numbers. What a way to end the weekend. 

On 12/19/2021 at 1:55 AM, SociNerd said:

good to know and nice way to salivate xmas.

Sounds fun, maybe it’s time to hit the gym at weird timing too. 

How do u muster the courage to do that sia hahaha I would panic if I hear footsteps and I'm naked

On 12/23/2021 at 6:29 AM, SociNerd said:

How do u muster the courage to do that sia hahaha I would panic if I hear footsteps and I'm naked

Seriously, tere r oni 2 choices at tat point of time. Run into e cubicle or juz stay calm n act like nothing at urinal. Running into e cubicle may not be a good choice bcos e guy entering e toilet might c u doing. So, I personally choose to stay n act nothing at urinal. By doing tis, u might "hit a jackpot". If u dun "hit" 1  , then walk towards e basin with confidence n continue ur washing. Maybe e guy might tink u r really washing up after ur exercise as he saw ur bag n towel tere.  I m sure u noe e excitement of wat we r doing n can be addictive. 

Juz few days ago, I got another encounter at e warehouse toilet after driving some cartons of goods to my company warehouse at pandan loop after my late nite run at west coast park. 

On 12/23/2021 at 11:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

Seriously, tere r oni 2 choices at tat point of time. Run into e cubicle or juz stay calm n act like nothing at urinal. Running into e cubicle may not be a good choice bcos e guy entering e toilet might c u doing. So, I personally choose to stay n act nothing at urinal. By doing tis, u might "hit a jackpot". If u dun "hit" 1  , then walk towards e basin with confidence n continue ur washing. Maybe e guy might tink u r really washing up after ur exercise as he saw ur bag n towel tere.  I m sure u noe e excitement of wat we r doing n can be addictive. 

Juz few days ago, I got another encounter at e warehouse toilet after driving some cartons of goods to my company warehouse at pandan loop after my late nite run at west coast park. 

Oh yeah true that. And wow u stripped at west coast past toilet too?

On 12/24/2021 at 12:26 AM, Guest Guest said:

Nope... My company warehouse toilet. Located at pandan loop. 

Ohhh

On 12/24/2021 at 3:17 AM, Aris99 said:

hi, anyone here..can u suggest to me on how to make a peephole in public toilet easily?

I dont think thats a good idea in sg hahahha

I once had 2 understall encounter at sengkang pool. I was kinda horny, and was jerking. Someone prob saw the reflection and reached out. So I parked my cock by the stall and was helped. The cumming session was def more intense than my own hands. After that I'm kinda addicted to it. This happened recently.

On 12/24/2021 at 12:25 PM, CClovesC said:

I once had 2 understall encounter at sengkang pool. I was kinda horny, and was jerking. Someone prob saw the reflection and reached out. So I parked my cock by the stall and was helped. The cumming session was def more intense than my own hands. After that I'm kinda addicted to it. This happened recently.

How to park ??

On 12/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, CClovesC said:

Sit with ur legs opened, move your dick and balls close to the edge of the partition. Next door person would be able to hold your dick with that close proximity. Hehe

Correct to say the front of the cubicle has a full cover down and both sides of the partition have space left underneath?

Guest slutbtm

Best toilet cruising was probably Raffles City back then. Then the partitions were at least 1 feet above floor. And shiny reflective flooring too. Doesn't leaves much for imaginations.

On 12/29/2021 at 2:19 AM, Guest slutbtm said:

Best toilet cruising was probably Raffles City back then. Then the partitions were at least 1 feet above floor. And shiny reflective flooring too. Doesn't leaves much for imaginations.

The 1 feet gap is enough for an average guy to crawl from cubicle to cubicle 

On 12/24/2021 at 10:20 PM, CClovesC said:

Sit with ur legs opened, move your dick and balls close to the edge of the partition. Next door person would be able to hold your dick with that close proximity. Hehe

Rainy day with minimum swimmers tonight. Just had the laps done and checked out. Got what you meant there!

1Jan 2022. Jurong/Boon Lay.

Saw a tanned guy riding a fair guy's dick. Both have beautiful smooth skin. The lower bod of fair guy was over the tanned guy's cubicle.

I was on the right of tanned guy. They were hawt with their pants totally off. The btm's tool was hard and thick, bouncing up and down, and drooling lots precum. He shot a heavy load of 6 or 7 spurts while riding faster and faster. Quite a daring feat. But not sure if the top came.

What a start to a kinky 2022!

LOL

On 1/3/2022 at 2:18 PM, yuquidam said:

Saw a tanned guy riding a fair guy's dick. Both have beautiful smooth skin. The lower bod of fair guy was over the tanned guy's cubicle.

I was on the right of tanned guy. They were hawt with their pants totally off. The btm's tool was hard and thick, bouncing up and down, and drooling lots precum. He shot a heavy load of 6 or 7 spurts while riding faster and faster. Quite a daring feat. But not sure if the top came.

LOL

Damn 😍

So hott

On 12/29/2021 at 2:19 AM, Guest slutbtm said:

Oh yeah that’s really fun then. I remember I almost put my whole body laying on the floor over the next cubicle. And the one next to the next cubicle also join in to play with my cock and balls.

On 1/3/2022 at 3:17 PM, Librium said:

Sengkang. Only a few swimmers last night so it was spacious in the changing rooms. Everyone leave an empty cubicle between each other.

The toilet can be quite cruisy sometime. Remember seeing 4 legs in a cubicle. Have not visit there long time. Dunno isit still cruisy as before. 

On 1/5/2022 at 11:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

The toilet can be quite cruisy sometime. Remember seeing 4 legs in a cubicle. Have not visit there long time. Dunno isit still cruisy as before. 

Felt the toilet is actually spacious and easily sighted. The only way for action is inside the cubicle. Will need to observe longer if it’s cruisy. New to this area.

Guest MediaCock腥传霉
On 1/3/2022 at 2:18 PM, yuquidam said:

LOL

This is good evidence for you to assist the police in catching those people violating the rules 

• G_M changed the title to Toilet/Understall Experiences (No ads allow)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.