Male HQ

Toilet/Understall Experiences (No ads allow)

On 1/3/2022 at 2:18 PM, yuquidam said:

1Jan 2022. Jurong/Boon Lay.

Saw a tanned guy riding a fair guy's dick. Both have beautiful smooth skin. The lower bod of fair guy was over the tanned guy's cubicle.

I was on the right of tanned guy. They were hawt with their pants totally off. The btm's tool was hard and thick, bouncing up and down, and drooling lots precum. He shot a heavy load of 6 or 7 spurts while riding faster and faster. Quite a daring feat. But not sure if the top came.

What a start to a kinky 2022!

LOL

Such a detailed account of the incident. Were you sticking your head under/above the partition from the adjacent cubicle to watch? LOL

• G_M locked this topic
  • 3 months later...
Guest Naughtyboi

As a reward for working the holidays I was given the day off so I went to catch Top Gun 'Maverick'. Nice movie and brought back a lot of memories and I found myself with some time just after lunch mid afternoon. Thus I decided to check out the notorious stalls as I was in Central and near the 'Blessed' fountain. It was quiet and the stalls huge as I entered after lunch at Burger King. I chose a corner stall and sat quietly not expecting too much when I heard someone enter. A missed 'call' so to speak as I heard him at a urinal and he went off. Then a second one came in and took the cubicle beside me. I could hear him adjusting the seat and then cleaning the rim before the sound of jeans ruffle and a belt buckle hit the floor. Then came the lure. A pair of black Nikes appeared lust at the edge of the stall with a little protruding into mine. A common signal and as I was horny and eager I spead my feet to touch the tip of his sneakers. I notice movement and the 'nod' and pressed against his as in forplay. I was getting hard and precum slowly soaked out my slit. We heard the main door open and quickly retracted but after a short while the visitor left and resumed our bump and play. He grew bolder and I heard him take of his jeans and took my shorts off as well. I could see the shadow of someone stroking and jerking and started doing the same. He looked hung. Then I saw the tip of two fingers as though he was signaling me to let him feel me. So with my shorts and undies off I sat with my back against the wall and did a squat. A large pair of hands reached under the staff and groped my balls and inner thigh and I hear a moan. He then reached forward and started stroking me and after being covered with my precum started to lube and finger me. I was in heaven and he drew back while I stood up and jerked hard shooting a handfull of manjuice out on the floor. As I bent forward to clean up my mess he signaled me for more and this time I spread my legs and kneeled forward. I was surprised as I felt a wet warm sensation and he engulted my cockhead and sucked hard. I lost control and shot a load into his mouth as he tried to pull more of me over below and I withdrew after cumming a second time! I withdrew just in time as someone came in and cleaned myself. He followed me out and all I could look at were his Nikes and we went to a large stairwell where he continued to service my limp cock and rimmed me . 

On 7/12/2022 at 11:33 PM, Guest Naughtyboi said:

As a reward for working the holidays I was given the day off so I went to catch Top Gun 'Maverick'. Nice movie and brought back a lot of memories and I found myself with some time just after lunch mid afternoon. Thus I decided to check out the notorious stalls as I was in Central and near the 'Blessed' fountain. It was quiet and the stalls huge as I entered after lunch at Burger King. I chose a corner stall and sat quietly not expecting too much when I heard someone enter. A missed 'call' so to speak as I heard him at a urinal and he went off. Then a second one came in and took the cubicle beside me. I could hear him adjusting the seat and then cleaning the rim before the sound of jeans ruffle and a belt buckle hit the floor. Then came the lure. A pair of black Nikes appeared lust at the edge of the stall with a little protruding into mine. A common signal and as I was horny and eager I spead my feet to touch the tip of his sneakers. I notice movement and the 'nod' and pressed against his as in forplay. I was getting hard and precum slowly soaked out my slit. We heard the main door open and quickly retracted but after a short while the visitor left and resumed our bump and play. He grew bolder and I heard him take of his jeans and took my shorts off as well. I could see the shadow of someone stroking and jerking and started doing the same. He looked hung. Then I saw the tip of two fingers as though he was signaling me to let him feel me. So with my shorts and undies off I sat with my back against the wall and did a squat. A large pair of hands reached under the staff and groped my balls and inner thigh and I hear a moan. He then reached forward and started stroking me and after being covered with my precum started to lube and finger me. I was in heaven and he drew back while I stood up and jerked hard shooting a handfull of manjuice out on the floor. As I bent forward to clean up my mess he signaled me for more and this time I spread my legs and kneeled forward. I was surprised as I felt a wet warm sensation and he engulted my cockhead and sucked hard. I lost control and shot a load into his mouth as he tried to pull more of me over below and I withdrew after cumming a second time! I withdrew just in time as someone came in and cleaned myself. He followed me out and all I could look at were his Nikes and we went to a large stairwell where he continued to service my limp cock and rimmed me . 

Wow

• G_M unlocked this topic
Guest Guest

So hot. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

What's the blessed fountain ? Where is it ;) 

• G_M changed the title to Toilet/Understall Experiences (No ads allow)
Guest YCKruiser
On 10/25/2021 at 1:07 PM, Guest Yck pool said:

I used to work nearby yck pool. So one Friday out of the blue I decided to go swimming during lunch instead of going out with team. They like to go out city far far on Friday. Leave office like 1130 am come back 2 pm kind... 

So that day I go swimming instead. 

Pool quiet etc. Got a good swim and tan and need to rush back office to lunch etc. If not later other colleagues gossips. 

I remember I was showering thinking about whether there is still food at canteen or not. Or have to go where to buy food etc. 

Then I noticed someone was beside my stall. Its quiet why would someone choose to sjwoer next to me when there is so many other empty stall. 

Anyway I saw the holes and I'm like eh why got hole one. And I accidentally peep. The other guy is stroking his hard cock for me to see. 

Wah Lao. I was excited and scared at the same time. So I just pretend never notice. Shower slowly and see his hard cock. 

After a while I decided not to do anything and just leave and change. I still need to wear office attire etc go back office. Later got problem. 

While I was changing, the guy finally come out of the cubicle. Quite a fit sporty guy. 

I was like omg. Why I never reciprocate. 

Anyway I just pretend never see or anything. And just mind my business. 

He was waiting for me to signal him or something. But l just act dumb... 

Didn't know that people can be so daring. I never give out gay signal. Imagine if he do that to a straight guy and that straight guy report police.... 

Anyway after that I went back to the pool next Friday. Cause curious mah... 

Never see that guy again. Its a one off chance time of coincidence. 

Lol why u so shy? Yck is famous for being cruisey. It used to be very happening before they sealed the gap of the partitions between cubicles and covered up the holes on the partitions. Nowadays it is less happening but still cruisey. Can have encounter most of the time especially if u are not picky cos many of the regulars are still hanging around. I did have my share of fun with a few fit cuties recently. I have seen very fit and handsome young guys swimming around 2pm on a few occassions too.

• 2 weeks later...

What about understall lately, anyone know any really good spots? I know with the rise of all the apps and so on its not that common. I even host most times so I'm not lacking meeting guys for fun but... there's an excitement and a certain allure to understall fun, so I really want to try it out haha.

I've only tried it once at a public pool can't remember which. I was sitting on the floor and jacking off at a cubicle after a swim, I think someone in the next cubicle saw me. He signalled with his fingers and I gladly slid lower and gave him my dick to suck, he was slurping like there was no tomorrow haha. I was so excited I came in like half a minute and he greedily swallowed everything! It was freaking hot! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.