Male HQ

Weiken - Lush Spa Massage @ CBD

Weekiat91

• G_M changed the title to Weiken - Lush Spa Massage @ CBD

Hi Moderator! There’s a contact in his post “WhatsApp @90520225“

Managed to book an appointment with him. Young chap in his 30s. Good strength & techniques. Liked the way how his massage was done. Great routine!🤓

Location was good too! 2mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT. You won’t get exposed to sun or rain. There’s a coffee bean right at level 1 for you to enjoy coffee/tea right after massage. Convenient! 

Although the room is rented with other tenants, didn’t bump into any tenants during the massage session. There’s an attached toilet. Clean & tidy. Fresh towels & adequate toiletries provided. Room is spacious. Great ambience. 

Recommended!

Skills: 9.5/10

Cleanliness/facility: 9/10

Overall: 9/10👍🏻

I booked a massage after a tiring week at work. He is a friendly and good-looking guy, though he is more comfortable speaking in Mandarin.

Overall, the massage was great - his massage style seems to be a mix of a few different types. Can tell he has practised his massage skills. The pressure was just right for me, and it was very relaxing. I had a very good sleep when I got home.

The massage environment is clean with proper massage bed, shower facilities and towel provided. Location is also very very convenient, just minutes away from an MRT station downtown. My only very minor gripe was that it would've been nice to have a glass of water as I was very thirsty then.

Overall a good experience - I would definitely go back next time!

• 1 month later...