Male HQ

Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang

Amazon

Looking to improve your blood circulation and enhance your manliness? 

Sembawang 
1 hr Manhood Massage

- SGD100

1 hr Manhood Massage + Hot Stone Therapy

- SGD120

3 x 1 hr Manhood Massage (Value Pack T&C applies)

- SGD270

RWS Hotel 

[Refer to latest posting for available dates] 

1 hr Manhood Massage

- SGD 100 

Body Scrub 

- SGD 20

Mon to Sun. 10am to 10pm

Telegram Group: https://t.me/kevinsembawang

PM for appointment. Do quote "BW". 

Line: "https://line.me/ti/p/YpwifiX8Vo

Telegram: "https://t.me/amazonmall7"

WhatsApp: "https://wa.me/6580157908

No dm, pm, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, Wechat messages pls. 

Please do not call, session could be in progress. 

May use below template to facilitate booking. 

Appointment Booking BW 

Date:

Preferred Time:

Venue:

Remark:

*A non refundable deposit of SGD 20 is required for all first timers. This is to avoid any no show which deprives other genuine customers from having the sessions. The deposit shall be deducted upon completion of the session. 

Thank you for your understanding. 🙏😊🙏

Edited by Amazon

Kevin can give you a good, relaxing massage for those tired muscles. 

Kevin is professional and does not massage topless or in the nude. He does not approve of any sexual favours.

Nevertheless he knows how to do a good manhood massage that you will enjoy for health purpose. 

Edited by Joe Singaporean
clarity.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually I don't go for house call and oil
massage. When I chance upon Kelvin that
does menhood massage, I'm excited to give
it a try. The massage was good and with a
lot strength. cos usually oil massage, the
masseurs just apply oil and rub my body.
The menhood was a little pain cos I asked
for full strength. But if you scared pain, can
request from low strength. After the
menhood massage, my erection improved,
very sensitive, easy to get it up and can last
longer. TBH 2 hours oil massage +
manhood only $120, consider very worth it.

Thanks Kevin for the wonderful experience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 3:36 PM, yesandno said:

Engaged Kevin's service today.

Booking is smooth and he is very responsive in Line.

Friendly guy with good technique and smooth hand.

Recommended. :)

Thanks for your support bro. 

Glad that you enjoyed it. ☺️👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...

An uniquely and definitely one of it's kind of massage I had tried so far in Singapore!

You will be surprised by the way how Kevin massages your body. He will enquire which strength you prefer on the massage. As for first timer, opt for normal strength and adjust from there. The strength can be adjusted to suit your tolerance and most importantly Kevin will really appreciate from you enjoying his skills on massage.

Rhythmic strokes are executed part by part on the body, starting with the legs and moving upwards to your back. These strong strokes will release the unwanted tension from your body leaving you feeling relaxed. It is also very helpful for people who has developed sore backs due to constant desk bound work. It eases the sores and also revitalise the functionality of your kidneys.

For some, you may wonder is he spending too much time at a certain part of your body? Is he lost in his flow? Well, all these questions is answered with a big NO.

Kevin is highly skilled in his craft and has many years of experiences in this industry. And as from my own personal experience, the constant kneading or rubbing on a certain part really does work it's magic. It calms the body in a constant flow of time and pushes out all the tension at the same time. 

Front massage was also done using the same techniques and for all those hardcore massage enthusiasts, tummy massage is included.

Arranging for a session with Kevin is super easy and responsive. Do bare in mind if he does not reply to you quick as he may be busy engaging with a client. 

Do try him out and experience the uniqueness of his skills. It definitely is worth your spending.

On 1/2/2022 at 3:25 PM, Senbox said:

An uniquely and definitely one of it's kind of massage I had tried so far in Singapore!

You will be surprised by the way how Kevin massages your body. He will enquire which strength you prefer on the massage. As for first timer, opt for normal strength and adjust from there. The strength can be adjusted to suit your tolerance and most importantly Kevin will really appreciate from you enjoying his skills on massage.

Rhythmic strokes are executed part by part on the body, starting with the legs and moving upwards to your back. These strong strokes will release the unwanted tension from your body leaving you feeling relaxed. It is also very helpful for people who has developed sore backs due to constant desk bound work. It eases the sores and also revitalise the functionality of your kidneys.

For some, you may wonder is he spending too much time at a certain part of your body? Is he lost in his flow? Well, all these questions is answered with a big NO.

Kevin is highly skilled in his craft and has many years of experiences in this industry. And as from my own personal experience, the constant kneading or rubbing on a certain part really does work it's magic. It calms the body in a constant flow of time and pushes out all the tension at the same time. 

Front massage was also done using the same techniques and for all those hardcore massage enthusiasts, tummy massage is included.

Arranging for a session with Kevin is super easy and responsive. Do bare in mind if he does not reply to you quick as he may be busy engaging with a client. 

Do try him out and experience the uniqueness of his skills. It definitely is worth your spending.

Thank you Senbox for your awesome review and support! Very pleased to know that you enjoyed the session. 😀

Hope to see you again soon. 👍🏼

• 2 weeks later...

I've never reviewed any massage services before but from my experience, Kevin is a very friendly, diligent masseur so I wanted give him a review.

He is quiet and very calm so if you do not like talkative therapists like me, he is a good one. His massage is satisfactory and sensual. He would check on the pressure levels from time to time to make sure you're comfortable. Kevin has some signature strokes that you might not find anywhere else. I felt relaxing afterward.

The manhood massage actually worked because my D looked meatier and bigger than usual. He's good looking to me so it made the experience a lot more memorable ;).

And he seemed to pay attention to hygiene and safety so it's a plus point.

Edited by 18jul

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Outcall Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage
On 2/11/2022 at 11:43 AM, 18jul said:

I've never reviewed any massage services before but from my experience, Kevin is a very friendly, diligent masseur so I wanted give him a review.

He is quiet and very calm so if you do not like talkative therapists like me, he is a good one. His massage is satisfactory and sensual. He would check on the pressure levels from time to time to make sure you're comfortable. Kevin has some signature strokes that you might not find anywhere else. I felt relaxing afterward.

The manhood massage actually worked because my D looked meatier and bigger than usual. He's good looking to me so it made the experience a lot more memorable ;).

And he seemed to pay attention to hygiene and safety so it's a plus point.

Thanks for your kind review @18jul. Glad to know the session helped your D looked meatier and bigger 🤗.

I'll see you again soon. 

Had a session with kevin the other day. Booking him was seamless and was fast too. His pressure was good depends on how hard or soft you want it to be.

He travels around so u can have the massage at the comfort of your home. Also tried the manhood, it was interesting, pain to a certain extend but it was overall a good experience. Would definitely go to him for massage next time.

On 2/12/2022 at 11:30 AM, raynoir said:

Had a session with kevin the other day. Booking him was seamless and was fast too. His pressure was good depends on how hard or soft you want it to be.

He travels around so u can have the massage at the comfort of your home. Also tried the manhood, it was interesting, pain to a certain extend but it was overall a good experience. Would definitely go to him for massage next time.

Glad that you enjoyed the session ☺️👍🏼 @raynoir

On 2/14/2022 at 2:01 PM, Babyboy9494 said:

Had tried Kevin's massage last Dec. Have to say it was one of the best professional massage ever. He had very good technique. Felt very comfortable and relaxed especially my back. He was very quiet and calming. Good looking tall dude too. Please give him a try. 

Thanks for your kind words. Glad that it helped you to relax @Babyboy9494

I have engaged in Kevin's massage twice already. His style of massage includes firm long soothing strokes however he was flexible enough to adjust his strokes as per my liking.  He was open to other massage style catered to client's preference to deliver satisfaction on the client's end. Will definitely engage more sessions in the future. Thanks Kevin.

Kevin provided a no fuss massage experience for me. He was not talkative but ask sufficiently enough if the massage pressures were ok. The massage oil used is also pleasant. The best part is the manhood massage which few service providers know how to do it properly. The manhood massage made my cock hard, especially the cock head seems larger and redder from all the pump up blood. If you like your cock hard, go for Kevin's massage. You can also just ask for pure manhood massage only.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kevin was super professional and skilful. I tend to have major body aches as I am generally a very tensed person and go for massages on the regular. Kevin stood out to be really unique with his technique and even managed to released knots that I didn't even know was there. Kevin was really quiet throughout the session which I liked and I managed to fall asleep multiple times (rare occurrence for me). The massage left me relaxed and rejuvenated and I can't wait for my next session with Kevin :) 

On 5/19/2022 at 11:31 AM, Burn said:

Hi,

Would like to find out do u do deep tissue massage. I hv tried javanese message but find it not effective. I have read your reviews.

Thks

Wahab

Hi, i don't do deep tissues. At least not at this moment. ☺️

On 9/25/2021 at 9:21 AM, Amazon said:

Please be informed that I'll be taking a break from 16 to 31 May 2022. 

Business will resume on 1 June. 

Thanks for your continuous support. 🙏

Hi, I m interested in deep tissue massage. I hv tried javanese massage but not effective. Do u do in-house service meaning I go to ur centre /place where u provide the massage service. I m aware u be back only on 1/6/2022. Pre m me the charges & venue. Thks

On 5/20/2022 at 8:38 AM, Burn said:

Hi, I m interested in deep tissue massage. I hv tried javanese massage but not effective. Do u do in-house service meaning I go to ur centre /place where u provide the massage service. I m aware u be back only on 1/6/2022. Pre m me the charges & venue. Thks

Just notice u have replied my first question sent on 19/5. Not necessary deep tissue massage. Noted also about manhood massage. Not sure how effective it is 😂 

On 5/20/2022 at 10:02 AM, Burn said:

Just notice u have replied my first question sent on 19/5. Not necessary deep tissue massage. Noted also about manhood massage. Not sure how effective it is 😂 

Can give a manhood massage a try if it is good & benefit me & partner.

On 5/22/2022 at 12:08 AM, Burn said:

Looking for full body massage in-call to relieve body ache after tiring day & gym workout. 

Hi, I'm currently away till May 31 and seldom log in here. 

FYI, June 1 to 6 are fully booked. 

Do message me through Line or Telegram for advance booking. 

Thanks. 🙏

Edited by Amazon

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang