Male HQ

Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang

Amazon

I've been to Kevin's 4 times now I think for a massage so I think I can finally give a proper review. He really never disappoints. Great technique, long smooth strokes which I enjoy and good  strength. I also value my privacy alot and his place is great for that, quiet cosy clean and new.

Also his manhood massage is really nice I've tried a couple and I keep coming bakc to Kevin. He usually does medium strength and just slightly sensual or you can request for full strength which does hurt a bit and you'll be sore for a few days but it's damn effective. Don't think I'll stop going anytime soon :)

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage @ Sembawang & Outcall

Had a 90 mins with Kevin tonight. He is very accommodating for my request to have an earlier appointment as I stay further away from Sebawang. After a quick shower. Kevin worked on my back. His back massage was unique and superb. After which, he loosed my tight shoulders and neck. I felt so refreshed and light after the session. I m very impressed with his skills and yes, I shall return to Kevin again for body massage surely.

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage @ Sembawang / Geylang & Outcall
  • Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage @ Sembawang & Outcall

I have been paying my vists to Kevin recently, and I am really thankful i found such a trustworthy guy with magic touch. Kevin is a decent looking mid-aged trusty person. He makes you feel very respected and rest assured. He is highly professional in terms of massage, gua sha, and especially manhood. Highly sensual but very professional, not a happy ending or something special to imagine. It does improve your overall health if you are looking for long term well being. Finally, the place is very clean, tidy, easy to find. Always feel very refreshed . Highly recommended! 

Today i have finally meet up with kevin for his manhood massage service. His skill of massage is incredible and i have told him that recently i have some problem in achieving erection maybe due to stress and after his massage service i have feel the difference i could able to get hard back. i can say he is a very friendly and cheerful guy it my pleasure to know you as a friend. Overall everything is great, massage room, ambience, shower facility are tiptop. I will definitely engage for kevin's massage service again and i strongly recommend for his services, location very near to Sembawang MRT walking distance is about 5-10mins. Lastly, i would like thanks Kevin for the massage service and hope to see u soon 😛

• 2 weeks later...

Have Been Kevin's several times for the body massage & manhood therapy, and I love it very much. He is very friendly and warm, taking the time to explain clearly and well chat while the massage, Handsome, tall & professional too. The manhood therapy massage is really effects after several times visited, and had morning wood everyday with harder like rod and felt thinker. Highly recommended and will continue the session with him. 

Have been engaging Kevin for a year plus and I can confirm plus guarantee copy that you will not disappointed with his services! He provides a full on legit massage letting you feeling refreshed and relaxed after the massage.

You will be captivated by his signature back rub! 100% can loosen your back sores and aches making you super relaxed while he will start massaging on other parts of your body. He will fully concentrate in easing the knots regardless found on your shoulder, calves, thighs or arms! 

Outgoing and friendly chap who takes pride in his professionalism in providing a wonderful and helpful massage in helping you obtaining the recharged body either from a stressful week from work or a vigorous round at the gym. 

Managed to book a 2hr massage with Kevin this morning. His place is within 10mins walk from Sembawang MRT so I will say it is pretty accessible. 

Thought it will be 1.5hr body followed by 0.5hr manhood, only to realise it is actually 1hr each for both body and manhood. His body massage style is something that I definitely did not experience in all the other massages that I tried and I must say, it was pretty good in helping me loosen up. Slightly sensual at times, and in his own words, to "prepare me for the manhood massage."

The 1hr manhood massage, well, mainly revolves around the manhood area. Lots of pulling, stretching to relieve all the blockages. Still bearable, except for one part where he told me to "tahan" and true enough, it was painful and he said he only used 20% of force. Following the massage, he advised not to ejaculate within next 3-5 days, so as to create the buildup and pressure so that everything can be expelled during the next ejaculation. I came the day before, so not an issue to refrain from ejaculation over the next few days.

Shall monitor to see if erection did indeed become stronger and better still, thicker.

Thanks Kevin for the good session today. :)

Strictly professional, no hanky panky.

Went for my first session yesterday with Kevin after reading all the rave reviews - and I wasn't disappointed. Kevin greeted me warmly at the door and brought me to the massage room, which was airconditioned, clean, dimly lit and with soft soothing music in the background.  The massage bed is sturdy and comfy as I embarked on my 2 hour journey on it (but not without a quick shower before it). 

The back massage is quite the experience - with very strong strokes of various lengths and styles, coupled with firm kneading of my neck, shoulders and back. I feel all the tightness and stress leave my body as Kevin worked his magic to release all the tension and knots. I actually feel much lighter now.

The manhood massage brings it to another whole level. Even though Kevin has toned down the urut batin for the masses here, this mild version is still not for the faint-hearted. Also, you'd be sorely disappointed if you're expecting a sensual stroking of your dick with HE. (In fact, Kevin reminded that for better results, one should not even cum for a few days after the manhood massage.) Kevin is truly professional as he works hard to clear all the blockages in the groin area. If your threshold of pain is low, this may not be tolerable for you. Also, be prepared for some soreness for a couple of days after that cock-and-ball workout. My cock is a little sore and balls tender right now. But as the saying goes, No Pain No Gain.

After the session and another shower, the warm drink Kevin offered was a nice wrap-up.

As it is still less than a day, I'm not sure how effective the manhood massage is for me. Effectiveness varies from person to person, but I do feel a whole sense of wellness after the session. I've read that many see results after the 2nd or 3rd sessions, so I will definitely visit Kevin again. 

Thank you Kevin for our first session and I look forward to our next meeting soon.

Pampered myself today with a Body + Manhood Massage!

Kevin has nice meaty and incredibly smooth hands which feel so good upon contact with my skin. He also applies just the right amt of pressure. This is also the most authentic urut batin I've had, and aint no HJ in disguise! Looking forward to my follow-up session and for a longer and thicker member 😈

Finally able to give my review for Kevin due to my busy schedule.
Managed to book my first session with Kevin for 2 hours last Thursday night.
The massage was firm with the right amount of pressure, it was very good 👍🏻

He managed to loosen my back with his amazing 🖐️ I felt so light after the session.
The 120 mins was worth and relax and Kevin massage skill was like opening every point on my body with his amazing skills.
He is professional and always check on the strength to ensure you are ok! 
Will go back to him soon! 
Thanks Kevin @Amazon for your 5 Star service! 

•  

Went to Kevin 3 times in the space of 2months. The 1st session was more ro explore different masseurs. The session was 1.5hours ending with the manhood massage. The massage itself was strong and yet it relives the knots and aches on my body. Next up was the manhood massage, it was definitely a first and a different kind that I had experienced. During the initial stage I had experience some discomfort thou I had asked for the mild version, the explanation was that I had some blockages. The couple of days after the massage I had experience somewhat different to my erection.

Subsequently the 2nd session was a pure MH session and it lasted like an hour which made me feel much better thou the occasional discomfort. 

On the 3rd session for MH couple of days ago, I had experience some back pain due to some bowling the day before. I requested the MH session to change to half massage and half MH session which Kevin decline and mentioned that he can add in some time for the massage instead which makes me feel great as this was like out of goodwill. The MH session was great as Kevin mentioned that u was able to last the session at 'ease'and ge had certainly felt that my condition was much better. To be honest I did nearly doze off during the session but for that still occasional discomfort. Certainly the sessions had improve my body condition and make me feel better. 

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang