Male HQ

Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang

Amazon

Kevin's massage was fantastic. I needed some stretching and relaxation after a long flight and the massage helped me sleep well. As a foreigner, I had never heard of the manhood therapy but I was intrigued enough to try it. I did the special 2 hours package which included a massage, scrub, and manhood therapy. Kevin showed up on time to my hotel, brought all the supplies and made sure everything was clean. Booking an appointment was very easy - I messaged him on telegram and he responded quickly. 

The scrub smelled wonderful. We decided to do the scrub in the shower, since I didn't want to mess up my hotel room. My skin felt soft after the scrub. Then followed the massage. The oil he used was not sticky and had a very mild smell - two things I love in a massage oil. I didn't even have to wipe off after the massage. I actually fell asleep halfway through the massage, which is a good sign of the masseur in my opinion. 

Now, the manhood therapy. This was definitely an experience. I had no idea what to expect since I've never heard of it before. Kevin took the time to explain what it is, the history behind it, and the procedure. It was definitely an interesting experience - nothing sexual at all. Kevin also explained to me that the traditional methods can be painful and we decided to do a milder version because it is my first time. I liked it and I think I will try it again, but only the mild version. I do not want it to be painful so I wil lstick with the milder version.

Overall, it was an excellent massage package and I highly recommend Kevin. I'll definitely book him again if I am ever back in Singapore. Thank you, Kevin. 

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage
I took a half-day off on Tue & went to try Kevin’s massage for my tensed back muscles. 
I contacted him & found he’s actually in North which’s far from the East area where I lived.
Anyway, I decided to proceed & explore his new home-base massage setup. 
To cut short, his new place is near the mrt and easy to find. The place itself has a clean bathroom & good privacy. The massage room is spacious with a proper massage bed, nice spa music…all the things I like in any massage facility. 
Massage itself was done professionally with good flow, skilful & right strength, & included back & front massage. As for manhood massage, truly I wasn’t a fan before, but to my surprise Kevin changed my impression after as I discovered the next morning it’s making a difference for me…just amazing. 
Overall, I’m glad I’ve tried Kevin’s service and totally no regrets of taking the 1hr+ trip that afternoon, worth my day off. Hope to visit him soon again.

I stay in the East side and decided to give this a shot after reading reviews online. Definitely worth the trip as Kevin was very professional and friendly. Room was very comfortable, air conditioned and clean. Massage was spot on. I prefer something relaxing and gentle and Kevin took note of it very well indeed. Didnt feel rushed and he took time to ensure each part of the body has its fair share of time.  His manhood massage was also very unique. It was slighly uncomfortable at first minute but soon, I was hoping it wouldnt end. Have already booked my next session hehe. Definitely worth the bucks! :)

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Incall & Outcall Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage

I had tried Kevin's Manhood Massage for 8 sessions now and still counting. I would like to conclude that Kevin did help me improve on my performance tremendously comparing a year back when I was still struggling with maintaining my manliness.

I did not go for his body massage as I wanted him to focus on my manhood as this is the main problem I'm facing.

I had tried a few different manhood massages from other masseurs and that some were too forceful while others were too sensual.

Kevin's massage is somewhat in between and of course you may request for stronger or lighter force should you feel uncomfortable. He would started off lighter strength first and slowly applying more strength on it.

At start, he would check with me if I had tried manhood massage before which I did (Urut Batin). He would go slow to ensure I'm in my most comfortable state. As you may know, going for an effective manhood massage, you need to maintain certain hardness so that the masseur would be able to clear the blockages. And in my first few sessions, he did notice I had difficulty getting it hard and it was quite tough for him to find the nodes and blockages. Nonetheless, he explained to me that he would need to apply more force so that he can try clearing any blockage in my system and that I may feel uncomfortable due to the strength he is applying.

He did it very professionally and he did not laugh or joke about my awkward moment when I can't even get it going.

Slowly, he managed to find some nodes that was blocked and apparently it was quite well hidden in the groin area where he really need to press and apply more force to be even able to feel it. I was also surprised to feel a lump in it and he assured me it is nothing to worry about. He started going on with rhythmic strokes then on and I started to feel better and better over the sessions. I can feel physically that I feel much youthful again especially, in the morning after I am awake, if you get what I mean.

I can also feel the lump in me becoming smaller as he often pressed on it to show me the improvement over the sessions I had gone through.

I'm not sure about others but I also felt much lighter after so many sessions I've tried.

As mentioned earlier, manhood massage would usually be sensual or forceful but Kevin was able to do it professionally and find the right balance which make you feel much at ease to leave it to his hands at work.

My partner also compliments that I performed much better and could last much longer than previously. 

I would dare say Kevin knows what he is doing and he is really good, and that he is really professional at it. It's definitely worth it if you are suffering a little awkward situation like mine.

But of course I must said that when he is good at it, he is not performing miracles or magics, it took more than 2 sessions to see the effect for my case. 

I would highly recommend him and for those who may have a little issue but still alright currently, you may give it a try for maintenance purpose as it is something we guys should as we grow older... ;)

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage @ Sembawang

Nested in the heart of Sembawang, a 5-10mins walk will lead you to Kevin's incall location. It will be easier if you follow the main road and not cut thru the rest of the HDB blocks as I have learnt my lesson firsthand. The place nested away from the hustle and bustle of urban life allows you to indulge in a relaxing and quiet massage. The room is decorated in minimalistic style but yet accentuate the element of a spa ambience. 

Before and after shower are offered and a cup of warm water was offered before the commence of the session. For those who have tried kevin's outcall, do expect some tweaks from his usual flow but that does not mean he will cut corners. He will definitely work on other strokes to compensate on those which cannot be performed on his current massage bed. For those who have tried Kevin at his incall location, you will be out for a big treat in the near future! It will definitely elevate your massage experiences.

As usual, a rubdown will be performed to prepare the body for the massage. Firm strokes will be used to loosen the tensions and allowing you to drift into relaxation with the sound of calming spa music. Kevin will execute his strokes and flow with precision while making needed adjustments in strength to cater to different peoples tolerance. As you can say, it is a massage solely tailored for you and your body to receive the much needed pamper and attention. 

A no rush flow will be performed on different parts of the body, targeting the much needed sports sore tension or just a relaxing soothing knead. For those who have tried his outcall, do give it a try at his new incall location. The experience will definitely be different. As for those who don't have a place, it will be a wonderful opportunity for you to try his skills. Manhood massage will be perform lastly near to the end of the session and Kevin will explain the points for you to lookout for to maintain a healthy and strong strong whip for your to tame whichever beasts you have unleashed in your bedroom. 

A warm drink will be offered after the session to keep the body hydrated. Definitely a wonderful experience and for those who have tried his outcall, another great option for to give his incall a go.

I had Full Body Massage with Kevin 2 weeks ago. His place was just a block away from Sembawang MRT. When you enter his place, it is very neat and tidy. The massage room was spa like. He will offer you a shower before the massage if you’d like.

The massage was great. I chose a medium strength coz I’m scared the full strength would be very painful. I’ll try it next time. After the massage, he will proceed with the manhood massage. It exceeded my expectations. No hanky panky. He is very professional. He will offer you a tea at the end of the massage session. He will also ask you if you’d like to go for a shower.

Then yesterday I had another session of just manhood massage coz that’s my biggest problem so far. At first he will do back massages for you then he will proceed with manhood. It is very sensual. The first time was sensual but this time it is more sensual, feels very erotic but still he is very professional. The massage oil he is using is not sticky. It adds to the sensation you felt on every stroke he do to your manhood. After the first session, I noticed my manhood does get hard more for a longer period of time. That’s why I seek his help. I would like to continue my regular manhood session with him. 

thanks Kevin and see you on the next session. 🙏🏻

Had been to Kevin’s massage for 3 times and it was really good.

the place was easy to find, near Sembawang mrt, and his strokes did help to clear my aches.

MH massage was professionally done (no hanky panky), and he does tell u whether there are any blockages within. I felt the improvement. If u are looking for a proper massage, can give Kevin a try.

TL;DR: Amazing experience, i had sought Kevin's massage service numerous times, and will continue to visit him. Recommended!

Longer version:
Went for a 1.5 hours massage + manhood massage 2 days ago. It was my 3rd visit.

Kevin is very skilful in his massage technique, and will cater his massage style to my preference. He will also check if the pressure and strength used is ok. He is also very polite and friendly; during the session i would some times close my eyes and enjoy his massage, and at times we can have a chat. Overall feeling is very relaxing and comfortable.

Kevin is observant; over the various visits, he noticed i enjoyed the gentle strokes and he put in more of it. For my latest visit, he first started by loosening up my tight muscles, followed by gentle strokes which are relaxing and therapeutic to my senses. I totally enjoyed the whole session.

Kevin is excellent in his manhood massage as well. I have a slightly tight foreskin and slightly shorter frenulum, which i had tried to stretch it a few years ago (back then i couldnt even expose my glans). During the manhood massage he managed to temporary slightly loosen my tightness and performed the manhood massage without hurting me. And over the various visits i realised my glans gradually feel more comfortable to his manhood massage as well. He also shared some tips and observations on my foreskin case. The improved blood circulation from the massage also helped in the hardness of my penis during erection.

The ambience and environment is cozy. The room is dimly lit, with nice gentle music. The massage bed is comfortable too, and there's showering facility. Kevin has various types of massage oils which have light fragrance, and he generously used the oil all over my body. Upon finishing the massage, Kevin provided a cup of hot drink.

It was an amazing experience, i left the place feeling refreshed and relaxed. Will visit him again. Recommended! Thanks Kevin!

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang