Male HQ

Which brand of Multi-Vit do you take? And why? Where to buy?

kidster

On 9/27/2021 at 12:39 AM, kidster said:

Which brand of Multi-Vit do you take? And why? Where to buy?

To build a strong immune system against Covid

Currently there's no proven supplements that is definitely protective against Covid. However there have been some studies showing protection against viral infection like flu with the following supplements: Vitamin D, Vitamin B complex Zinc, Vitamin C, Selenium. So it's advisable to take a multivitamin that covers all your nutritional needs. It's definitely important to keep yourself healthy with good nutritional supplements. However with regards to Covid, we still need to follow best practices like wearing masks, social distancing and getting vaccinated.

This is the one that i am taking for myself and my parents.

image.png.9d4115c7bee7661b72f86129218e3082.png

image.thumb.png.744097615688d0f2229c7aee96f653c3.png

https://mysite.mynuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_SG/products/product.36003714.mysite.drtaufiq.html

Regards,

Dr Taufiq

On 9/27/2021 at 10:16 AM, Dr T said:

Currently there's no proven supplements that is definitely protective against Covid. However there have been some studies showing protection against viral infection like flu with the following supplements: Vitamin D, Vitamin B complex Zinc, Vitamin C, Selenium. So it's advisable to take a multivitamin that covers all your nutritional needs. It's definitely important to keep yourself healthy with good nutritional supplements. However with regards to Covid, we still need to follow best practices like wearing masks, social distancing and getting vaccinated.

This is the one that i am taking for myself and my parents.

image.png.9d4115c7bee7661b72f86129218e3082.png

image.thumb.png.744097615688d0f2229c7aee96f653c3.png

https://mysite.mynuskin.com/content/nuskin/en_SG/products/product.36003714.mysite.drtaufiq.html

Regards,

Dr Taufiq

Thanks for your recommendation.

Do you know of another that is not a MLM product?

On 9/27/2021 at 8:36 PM, kidster said:

Thanks for your recommendation.

Do you know of another that is not a MLM product?

Unfortunately this is the only brand that has the most scientific studies. Couldn't find any other that has studies done. That's why i cannot recommend others. Hard to trust if not clinic studies done.

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.