Male HQ

Wild swimming

begleitung

• 2 months later...

I am in my 30s and ride motorcycle. A typical Singaporean with local Hokkien slur! I am kinda-of daring and did crazy things that most Singaporeans hum-jii!

I did lots of wild swimming at many unusual places! I knew BW members mostly no balls to do and come here to look for kinky "fun". 

Sometimes, I stripped in birthday suit (depends). Many times, I wear coloured spandex underwear (looks like swimwear).

I did in Pang Sua, Sarimbun Reservoir, tread water across Conery Island from Punggol Park, sneaked in some private Bunglow pools at Sixth Avenue, Tuas Jetty, private pontoon at Sentosa Cove and many many more.

If I make a YouTube video, I am very sure I'll hit million viewers. You know, Singaporeans damn "KNN chee-byee", will report police. 

wow tats brave, but not worth it leh...get criminal record for just being nude..

just because people see nudity as offensive get police catch, law here too harsh already..should have a nude beach built where nudists can 'safe' place to chill and relax without worries

On 12/3/2021 at 10:27 AM, sadnessluv said:

wow tats brave, but not worth it leh...get criminal record for just being nude..

just because people see nudity as offensive get police catch, law here too harsh already..should have a nude beach built where nudists can 'safe' place to chill and relax without worries

Each time before taking my shirts off, I assessed the surroundings (like timing, people, geographical location, where to exit, when to jump, and where and when to strip). Not always nude. 

I parked my motorcycle in the Sarimbun Scout Camp and then, stripped into swimwear,and kept everything inside motorcyle box. Then, walk carefreely in public roads and did deep jungle trekking pitch dark until reaching the reservoir. 

I did naked dipping at Bedok quarry. And there are a few people (Malay woman with hijab) around doing night fishing. Who cares? I placed my helmet on the floor, and stripped in a dark. At night, human eyes can see silhouette, I am very certain people can't see. I swam in icy cold water quietly and tread water in the centre. I remembered
I put on clothings when a few people around me and they are pretty cool with me and I acted cool. 

On 12/3/2021 at 10:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

Each time before taking my shirts off, I assessed the surroundings (like timing, people, geographical location, where to exit, when to jump, and where and when to strip). Not always nude. 

I parked my motorcycle in the Sarimbun Scout Camp and then, stripped into swimwear,and kept everything inside motorcyle box. Then, walk carefreely in public roads and did deep jungle trekking pitch dark until reaching the reservoir. 

I did naked dipping at Bedok quarry. And there are a few people (Malay woman with hijab) around doing night fishing. Who cares? I placed my helmet on the floor, and stripped in a dark. At night, human eyes can see silhouette, I am very certain people can't see. I swam in icy cold water quietly and tread water in the centre. I remembered
I put on clothings when a few people around me and they are pretty cool with me and I acted cool. 

That's very brave, doing crazy things in the dark! Can be exciting and risky too...I only did climbed over a swimming pool in the night that was closed and swam naked quietly! LOL

I am prepare to get caught. So far, plain sailing. I hope it won't appear in the news. 

I am not an exhibitionist in nudity, and I know where is the limit that I push. 

To do wild swimming, no need to be good swimmer. No need to be muscular and I am lean in body size. I have an average look just like ordinary people walking in the street or kopi-tiam, nobody knows I can do all these adventurous "actions". 

Years ago, I camped and slept at Kusu Island alone. Stormy night with big thunders and mild current. I stripped, and swam one round the island. Strange, seawater was warm and moderate choppy. Anyone been to Kusu lately? Feel like going there. 

Guest guest small didi

..at night wild swimming requires lots of courage, because everything is so dark and if near rocks they can be quite sharp can cut and in the nude swimming in sea, don't know if fishes will be attracted to our '3rd leg' or not..wait some think its bait and bite..lol

But it is certainly very thrilling...good to do it with a buddy.

thanks for sharing!

I did uncountable times during the day.

Most of the wild swimming is impromptu. There was one time, I cleared after Tuas 2nd Link, I rode down to the Tuas Mediacity to take a look. At that time, the gate was unlocked. I decided to park motorcycle outside the gate and walked in, see-see-look-look. 

I remembered the day was hot! I passed-by this greenish river and water seems refreshing. Triple confirmed nobody around, I stripped into thong and jumped right in. Big splash echoed loud. I pinched my nose in the water, don't dare to air my head out. Water was cooling and swam underneath the bridge. Sat by the stair for 20mins and left.

Soon after that day, I got few new jobs offered. That was really amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...

I used to cycled to the hilltop at Tampines Ind Ave 1/2, near the quarry. If no one around will stripped naked and cycle around the tracks, feel so free.

Sometimes half way it rains heavily I just walk naked around the bushes around the tracks ...sometimes bang into another cyclist I just smile...haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Since there is no mention of locale:

A very few outdoor places in Singapore (and you can actually strip naked fully in daytime and swim). 😇🙃 And of course, Lady Bay Beach at Sydney, where nude suntanning and swimming is the rule of the bright, sunny and windy day. 😚

On 12/3/2021 at 10:17 PM, Guest Guest said:

Tuas 2nd Link

Yes, there was a mention in singapore, lol.  He swam in his thong. Which is fine as i was asking about swimming in the wild / nature, ie not in a pool. 

lady bay beach for nude swimming. cool

Edited by begleitung

On 3/24/2022 at 10:38 AM, Since u r here said:

yes i know u meant swimming in the sea

i swam at east coast , from seaside to another boulder (only when was very young w Frens)

Cool, so we have tuas link 2 and east coast. 

i was thinking besides the sea, how about pulau ubin, or coney island or nearby at Punggol settlement etc. the water is probably dirty etc tho

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.