Male HQ

Hayes Home Based Massage ( Serangoon North)

Hayes39

Name: Hayes (38 yo, chinese) 

Place : Serangoon North near Hougang Ave 9

Facilities : Properly massage bed or bed mattress on floor with air-con or Fan @bed room, depending on customer's physique  which allows them to feel comfortable. Showers provided before and after session 

Price:
1) 60mins $60 massage with customise essential oil blends
2)90mins $89 massage with customise essential oil blends

3) 120 mins $110 massage with customise essential oil blends 

Tue to Fri :5.00pm to 10.30pm ( Last session ends at 10:30pm)

Sat/Sun/PH :11:00am to 12:00am ( Last session ends at 12:00am) 

Telegram: @hayhay559

Booking strictly via Whatsapp/ telegram

No calls shall be entertained as the session might be on going. Thank you 

*Due to strength issue,

Customers exceeded 95KG will not be considered. 

Appreciate your kind understanding please. 

Edited by Hayes39

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

tried Hayden's massage for a few times already,

it's a different experience every time cuz i have so many body aches and pains lol but he manages to resolve it every time!

he's detailed and explains to you the procedure he's doing, and how it helps to relieve the pain and also how to prevent it from happening again.

the aroma he uses are very relaxing and smells super nice as well, would strongly recommend his services!

Edited by songiez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Valued Clients & Friends, 

Please be informed that WEF 1st May 2022, there will be an adjustment for the rates due to the increased electricity supply and Utilities cost.

New Rates as follows:

Price:
1) 60mins $65 massage with customise essential oil blends
2)90mins $95 massage with customise essential oil blends

3) 120 mins $120 massage with customise essential oil blends 

Tue to Fri :5.00pm to 10.30pm ( Last session ends at 10:30pm)

Sat/Sun/PH :11:00am to 11:30am ( Last session ends at 11:30pm) 

Booking strictly via Whatsapp/ telegram

No calls shall be entertained as the session might be on going. Thank you 

*Due to strength issue,

Customers exceeded 95KG will not be considered. 

Appreciate your kind understanding please

I sincerely seek and appreciate your kind understanding and thank you for your support. Hope to serve you soon. 

Edited by Hayes39

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Have, so far, visited Hayes twice for massage therapy. Both are of 60-minute duration.  Oh boy, he is surely good.
His routine consists of long and short strokes, utilising not only palms but also thumbs, knuckles, and arms. I requested for light to medium pressure, so it is generally not painful. This style, I suppose, is best suited for rejuvenation and to de-stress but less so for targeted sports recovery.
Hayes has a natural demeanour to put you at ease.  His massage is even-paced and meticulous.  He seems to be knowledgeable about physical aesthetics too and shared tips on skincare and male grooming.
Oh, must mention the eye mask given to me. Probably a novelty but not that I mind. Warm and comfortable.
Thank you, Hayes. Will book again soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/11/2022 at 11:20 PM, Hayes39 said:

On 1/5/2022 at 2:10 PM, Hayes39 said:

Dear all,  

Minor adjustments for Chinese New year period.

a1641306105041.jpg

I have been a regular since Hayes started his hbm therapy services.  His skills are really sooo good.
During my last visit, I tried the body scrub. There was also some new kneading techniques that he probably acquired during his recent sabbatical.
Seems that Hayes also offer other services such as manscaping. Those needing a shave down under can message him for rates.

Edited by Kenny12345

Eid al-Adha Mubarak to all my Muslims friends and valued supporters..

May you continue to grow wiser every day! May this Eid bring happiness to you and your family. Do drop by over the weekends for your relaxing session before celebrating the Joyous & Blissful Eid with your love ones. 😊

a1657153780723.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a session with Hayes.  Though space in room was a bit tight, the massage bed was comfortable. The aromatic scent in the room was calming and set the right mood for what was a very good massage.  His palm pressing and stretching at the start was unique. Good use of elbows, mixed with oil and long strokes helped soothe away the tightness and stiffness.  A pleasant guy and the honey mixed water served at the end of the session added a nice touch.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, had a good session of full body massage by Hayes last week.   Professional skill and he knows what he is doing for sure.    Nice ambience - relaxing, not too strong aroma, massage bed....  and yes, the nice honey drink at the end of the session.

Will Recommend him for sure!

Thanks Hayes and keep up the good work!

Dear Valued Clients and Friends,

May guidance of ‘Goddess Lakshmi’, help you to overcome all difficulties in life and may the spirit of Deepavali illuminate your lives. Have a Blessed and Happy Deepavali to all. 

Edited by Hayes39

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Valued Clients and Guests,

Happy Lunar New Year! May this year of the Rabbit bless you with the power to transform unlucky events into good fortune. Bringing you good luck & the best of health and lasting opulence.

HUAT AH...  💰💰

from Hayes 🐇

Edited by Hayes39

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Valued Friends & Guests, 

Did you know? Massage and Touch can stimulates the release of Endorphins - the Body's Natural Pain Killer. A 60 minutes of the session is equivalent to 7-8 hours of sleep.  Make a session this weekend.4705013c4124f5a2d29742305ce44681.thumb.jpg.ede4b43353b499f6ab79549a13a18b2e.jpg

Edited by Hayes39

Dear Friends and Valued Guests,

Allow yourself permission to take a break

Recharge - Come Back Stronger and Rejuvenated 

Take a break from People, Places and Things that do not support your emotional wellness.

It's okay to say NO to stress,  anxiety, depression and insomnia. 

Make time to book your appointment now for 5Rs

- Relax

- Release

- Restore

- Renew

- Rejuvenate 37e809515a2ff39ca553c075526113b7.png.76adae47a7ba0a91dbc91f2e9280d129.png

Edited by Hayes39

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends and Guests,  

Is that you?👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 A great massage will help to Straighten Up, Your body will be Revitalise & Energise your Muscles & Get the sore bits working again. Schedule a session with me now. 

70bc619cb6bd5ddae352355af4339db2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Valued Friends and Clients,

May the brightness of moon and stars fill your life with positivity and happiness…. Wishing you a blissful and cheerful Mid-Autumn Festival. Do Hit Me Up for a relaxing and rejuvenating session today.

Love Hayes

Edited by Hayes39

• 1 month later...

Hayes is attending a course on lomi lomi massage. Although yet to graduate, he has already competently incorporated some strokes into his routine.  For those who are averse to massage oils, be forewarned that oil is used liberally in lomi lomi.  Not that I have anything to complain though.

Will be booking another session soon.

Edited by Kenny12345
spelling

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Dear Valued Clients & Friends, 

Happy New Year to all. Please be informed that WEF 2nd Jan 2024, there will be an adjustment for the rates due to increased cost.

New Rates as follows:

Price:

1) 60 mins $70 massage with customise essential oil blends

2)90 mins $100 massage with customise essential oil blends

3) 120 mins $125 massage with customise essential oil blends 

4) Manhood massage 

30 mins - $35 (must be an add on with a full body massage)

60 mins - $50

5) Hawaiian lomi lomi massage 

90 mins - $100

Tue to Fri : 5.00pm to 10.30pm ( All session will end at 10:30pm)

Sat/Sun/PH : 11:00am to 11:00pm ( All session will end at 11:00pm) 

Booking strictly via Whatsapp/ telegram

No calls shall be entertained as the session might be on

going. Thank you 

*Due to strength issue,

Customers exceeded 95KG will not be considered. 

Appreciate your kind understanding please. 

I sincerely seek and appreciate your kind understanding and thank you for your support. Hope to serve you soon. 

5200de2551a92d4c5c6fe274e5481402.jpg

Edited by Hayes39

• 2 weeks later...

This is actually a way overdue sharing, considering that I've already been to Hayes's place twice!

I first chanced upon him while browsing a Telegram group for Practising Masseurs & Massage Models. He was looking for someone to hone his Lomi Lomi massage skills, and I gladly pounced on the offer, not knowing that he's an actual pro, with an established presence on good ol' Blowing Wind!

He resides in Serangoon North area, and you'll need to take a bus from Serangoon MRT to get to his place. With the clear directions given, it was easy peasy!

The room decor is one-of-a-kind, and so is the service! The Welcome & Goodbye warm refresher towels are a really nice touch, and Hayes is the first and only masseur I've been to who has an aromatherapy machine below the bed to ensure I won't have a blocked nose from lying face down while getting massaged 👍🏻

Hayes's brand of lomi lomi massage incorporates broad, smooth and gentle strokes, the effects of which can be felt deep within my muscles, thanks to his meaty forearms. As for his regular full body massage offering, it leans towards being a sports massage, and the knots and tension in my back and shoulders were effectively eased/eliminated.

He uses customised essential oil blends, and is generous with the amount used too! This certainly contributes to an already relaxing and therapeutic experience. No surprise that I fell asleep at least once per session 😴

What I didn't fall asleep to was the Manhood & Prostate massages 😈

After a shower to cleanse my gential area, I received a massage on the butt, perineum and testicles. While lying face up, the focus then shifted to my tummy, areas near my dick, and then my dick itself... By the end of it all, I had pronounced veins and did seem a tad longer 🙈

Fun Fact: In my last personal sexcay prior to my current state of temporary disability, my companion commented that my member looked bigger than the last he remembered 😳

To end things off (pun intended), lemme just say that the Prostate Massage was heavenly 😇 A painless and smooth experience which hit my spot 😳 and I hated it when he stopped

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Valued Clients and Guests,

Kindly be informed that sessions are closed from 9th February 2024 - 12th February 2024.

Sessions will be resume from 13th February 2024 onwards.

Wishing all my loyal Guests and friends Prosperous and  Wonderful Lunar New Year. HUAT AH... 💰💰

555026bc65af6af1cd3f09a5a3ad86ca.jpg

Dear Valued Friends & Guests,

Please be informed that I'll be away with limited access to my mobile on 20th February 2024.

I will be returning on 23rd February 2024. For any enquiries, I'll come back to you soon. 

Wishing all of you Good Health and Joy. 

Stay blessed and safe.

266d5fec38b269376e9206b8a259e9fe.jpg

I have visited Hayes on three occasions and tried his different massages. I must say he always impress me during each session with his skills and definitely with his vast knowledge on health wellbeing. A soft spoken, friendly, diligent person who will constantly upgrade himself to provide the best service at his humble place.

You will be greeted warmly once you enter. You can either have the option to have a quick rinse or head into his wonderful forest domain filled with pleasant aroma and lushes plants (creative wallpapers). Hayes will also add in seasonal touches with each upcoming festives so for regulars, you sure can see the difference and soak in the ambience and enjoy your session.

The session will commence with a dry massage and follow by essential oil specially blended by Hayes. You will definitely feel the pampering while he glide thru your body with different strokes, elbows and kneading. A good pressure was applied to remove all the knots who have been mischievously hiding around your body and Hayes will diligently and patiently ease them out allowing you to achieve full relaxation. Also to point out, a special blend will be dispense with a diffuser depending on the mood which he wants to set. So you will smell a different fragrance on different visits. 

Ample time and attention was spent on each body parts with specific fusion strokes and kneading. More concentrated attentions will be targeted at certain points if you requested more focus on or he discovered you have a tight and sore muscles. Different combinations of essential oils are also used on certain parts of your body, heighten the whole session into another level. The whole session is a relaxing pampering time filled with sweet aromas, smoothing touches and calming music. (Definitely love the thai bells which blends super well with his style of strokes)

So for all those looking for a wonderful and relaxing massage, do pay Hayes a visit and enjoy the wonderful experience yourself. 

Visited Hayes recently, his Lomi Lomi massage is fantastic with really nice sensual strokes with his arms and elbow. Really worked my whole body including feet, head & neck. The technique is different from Swedish and he makes the whole session a wonderful experience. 

• 4 weeks later...

Tried Hayes massage for the first time last Sunday. A 10 mins bus ride from AMK, you will be greeted by a tall friendly guy.

Took up the combination of 90mins body massage, 30mins manhood massage and 15mins prostate massage. Body massage was done with combination of dry and oil and Hayes never fail to devote more attention to areas that I requested him to work more on. Manhood massage is a completely new experience for me, different from all others that I have tried since I started experiencing manhood massage. Hayes' style is more of the Thai 抓龍筋 style, one that will leave you sore after 30mins. Similar to others, one is to refrain from cumming on the day as well as a few days after. As for prostate massage, I must say it is pretty good, shall not say much here and leave it for you guys to go experience.

Overall it is a good massage, leaving me with a lighter body at the end of the session. Will definitely find time to book a next session with Hayes soon.