Male HQ

Seduce older man

dsd

On 10/7/2021 at 5:47 PM, dsd said:

How to seduce older (straight) guy who is divorced?

Anybody got tried and successfully converted him?

Please share!

Share your pic here.

We share if u got hope?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 10/7/2021 at 4:47 AM, dsd said:

Please share!

If I would not be living over 6000 miles away,  I would offer myself as a practice subject for "How to seduce older guy who is divorced"  (  (straight) ) is missing.

Guest Questioning
On 10/8/2021 at 12:29 AM, Steve5380 said:

I would offer myself as a practice subject for "How to seduce older guy who is divorced"

I have a very serious question to ask because this has been a mystery for far too long.   How is older guy seductive? 

On 10/7/2021 at 8:13 PM, Guest Questioning said:

I have a very serious question to ask because this has been a mystery for far too long.   How is older guy seductive? 

You should ask this question to those who are seduced by older guys.  I am not one of them.  Plus, I have ever fewer "older guys" :lol:

Edited by Steve5380

On 10/8/2021 at 9:13 AM, Guest Questioning said:

The older guy is generally more self confident, easy going. Less keen to go all out to make a strong impression, less dramatic. 

To me, this means irresistably masculine.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:13 AM, Guest Questioning said:

When he doesn’t mind spending on me

Guest 腥味鲍鱼
On 10/8/2021 at 12:29 AM, Steve5380 said:

If I would not be living over 6000 miles away,  I would offer myself as a practice subject for "How to seduce older guy who is divorced"  (  (straight) ) is missing.

你?用你的话,是练习吃屎!哈哈

Guest 腥味鲍鱼
On 10/9/2021 at 9:43 PM, Steve5380 said:

You don't need to 是练习吃屎.   You do it all the time.  :yuk:

木有木有,我看不上你这种脏东西。只要没搞你这种货,就没吃屎

On 10/9/2021 at 12:23 PM, Guest 腥味鲍鱼 said:

木有木有,我看不上你这种脏东西。只要没搞你这种货,就没吃屎

木有木有,我看不上你这种脏东西。只要没搞你这种货,就没吃屎  :yuk:

On 10/10/2021 at 12:53 AM, Steve5380 said:

木有木有,我看不上你这种脏东西。只要没搞你这种货,就没吃屎  :yuk:

Ha! This from the poster who criticised other posters for writing in Chinese when he could not understand it! Yet he wrote posts in German and expected other readers to use google translate to understand what he was saying! His exact words, "so that they know that the German language EXISTS and see an example of it.”

On 10/7/2021 at 5:47 PM, dsd said:

Please share!

Call him up for a heart to heart talk and slowly confess during the dinner date…

btw how old is this gentleman?

Edited by Daddyhunter

On 10/19/2021 at 8:17 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Nice! Any updates?!

Yes, we had dinner a couple of times since, but now it has be stopped because of the new regulation that unvaxed cannot dine in. 

So, last week, while he had to come to the ntuc near my place to buy something I asked him if he wanna come over my place afterwards to have a drink. Normally I would go down to join him at the nearby koufu kopitiam, but since he can't sit and drink milo there anymore, he said yes.

So I quickly tidied up my place and waited for him...

Edited by dsd

On 10/21/2021 at 2:33 AM, dsd said:

Yes, we had dinner a couple of times since, but now it has be stopped because of the new regulation that unvaxed cannot dine in. 

So, last week, while he had to come to the ntuc near my place to buy something I asked him if he wanna come over my place afterwards to have a drink. Normally I would go down to join him at the nearby koufu kopitiam, but since he can't sit and drink milo there anymore, he said yes.

You should talk your old friend into getting vaccinated.  Being older, he should have enough common sense to have it done.  

But if he refuses,  citing who knows what dumb anti-vax reasons,  maybe you should dump him.

On 10/21/2021 at 3:33 PM, dsd said:

Wah! Great progress.  How did the date go? Keeping us in suspense! Any good indication he's at least bi curious...

Does he know I wonder that you're attracted to him? Btw you haven't mentioned his age. Also, kindly request and advise him to get fully vaccinated.  It's the difference between health and safety..

Edited by Daddyhunter

On 10/22/2021 at 2:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

6yrs ago, I seduced a 56yo man fr China who shifted into e unit across mine. It takes time n do it when u tink they r horny. 

Some mature PRC guys can be quite handsome, nice features, manly, have small eyes, ..... 😍

On 10/21/2021 at 11:54 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Wah! Great progress.  How did the date go? Keeping us in suspense! Any good indication he's at least bi curious...

Does he know I wonder that you're attracted to him? Btw you haven't mentioned his age. Also, kindly request and advise him to get fully vaccinated.  It's the difference between health and safety..

You are very concern about his age.    What age is nice to you ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 10/22/2021 at 3:46 PM, LeanMature said:

continue your story please....

Wanted to share but thinking writing long story wait people here like to comment fake bcos story too detail.

Many people out there never believe such thing do happen especially when they themselves din meet 1 in life. 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wanted to share but thinking writing long story wait people here like to comment fake bcos story too detail.

Many people out there never believe such thing do happen especially when they themselves din meet 1 in life. 

On 10/22/2021 at 7:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

If u r 25 and seduced a 56 of cos most will buy your story.

If u r 65 and said u seduced a 25 of cos people will say u bullshit. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 10/23/2021 at 12:20 AM, fab said:

Hahahaha... But there's an old fat member here who always claim that he had sex with tons of young men who are all into him. 

On 10/22/2021 at 12:20 PM, fab said:

If u r 25 and seduced a 56 of cos most will buy your story.

In the world where I work in, it is not unusual to see an older man in his 50s to 60s dating someone in their early 20s. It is interesting to observe when I am in these social settings to see how these older men challenge each other to see who can get the 20-something year old girl's phone number or who can bang her that night etc. I personally think it is gross, but unsurprisingly, many of these young women are open to dating these much older men. They get to order bottle service, spend the night in some fancy hotel, and if they are that good, a shopping trip to some designer boutique, and enjoy a few weeks of sugar daddy affection.

I met many of these young women, and to be honest, they are quite lovely people, albeit a little directionless. Some are models trying to get a booking, others have this idea of starting a business, pet grooming, fashion, food delivery... you name it, I've probably heard it. While there are some differences between seducing an older gay man vs. a straight man, the majority methods are the same. 

Men, regardless of age, are visual creatures. Look hot, look sexy, and you get the attention. The uniform code that seems to work for most 20 something girls are tight dresses, short skirts, stilettos, and generally good hair. Basically show enough to tell the world that you have a banging body. For gay men, I guess it will be more or less the same. Dress in clothes that emphasizes your pecs, ass, biceps, and the bulge. (those are more or less what draws my attention). Face wise, as long as it is pleasant looking. If you are that good looking, you don't need to seduce anyone, they come to you.  

Once you get the attention of the older guy, then it will be easier to work on the seduction to take you to the next level. 

Love. 

On 10/22/2021 at 3:46 PM, LeanMature said:

continue your story please....

On 10/22/2021 at 7:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

Very interested to hear the story about your PRC neighbour .... ignore the naysayers. 

Anyway, already 6 years ago.

The 56yo PRC uncle like 胡军 type? 

Since u guys r interested abt my story.... 

Ignore if u tink my story is fake no nid nasty comments n pardon my bad english. 

6yrs ago, I seduced a 56yo man fr China who shifted into e unit across mine. His unit live 5 men fr China including him working for a local offshore marine. Tho 3 were younger than him n 1 was around his age, he was e oni 1 who got e kind of manly daddy charm n will always chat with me when we bump into each other. 

We r staying in an old condo with oni 2 blks. Fr e day I shifted in, I hardly c people using e swimming pool bcos residents here r mostly seniors or foreigners who rent. But after he moved in, I had seen him few times on weekdays afternoon lazing on e swimming pool chair reading book. He was always in a red swimming trunk n e bulge on his trunk was yummy!

Our hse r facing each other. We always left our wooden door opened with oni our gates closed. When our wooden doors r opened, we can c each other kitchen n laundry yard. Every late nite, I can c him walking in n out e kitchen. Sometimes he was oni wearing underwear n sometimes wearing shorts. I had oso observe he is e 1 who always close e wooden door after 12 midnite. 

After many times of seeing him in swimming trunk n underwear, I reali can't stop thinking abt him n so I plan to start seducing him 1 nite. I stripped to nude at my laundry yard n waited for him to come close his wooden door. 10mins past 12am, his unit light went off. I quickly stood at my basin pretending doing washing with my naked back n butt facing his direction. Bingo... e reflection on e reflecting film of my laundry yard windows clearly showing him closing his door slowly n he was watching me. Instead of closing e door with a loud bang tat he usually did, he closed it quietly tis time. I m sure he did not wan to alert me n I had a strong feeling he will peep thru e door hole behind his door watching me. I continue my show for abt 2mins in case he was reali watching at his door hole. I m oreadi half erected with such kinky. I turned around my frontal nude facing his door pretending cleaning e kitchen. I then went into my laundry yard bcos I m reali totally hard. To end my show, I walked out with my hard erection to close my door. 

The next nite reali surprised me. I closed my wooden door earlier than him tis time n waited at my door hole wanted to c if any reaction fr him abt yesterday nite. He was late, he finally came into e kitchen at nearly 1am. He was oni wrapped with a towel at waist n hair was quite wet. He was walking in n out e kitchen n laundry yard. On n off he was oso looking at my direction even tho my wooden door was closed. Suddenly at e laundry yard entrance, he pull off e towel fr his waist n stood in nude drying his hair n body. I instantly went hard upon seeing his thick dark meat hanging with 2 balls. Vision on e door hole was not super clear but can still c his long uncut foreskin n tat bushy pubic. After drying, he wrapped e towel back on his waist n walk to close his wooden door. Fr tis, I can confirm he did actually watch my nude. After tat nite, no more doing of nude show to him bcos I didn't wan to be obvious.

Day by day, we became more friendly n close. Slowly, I get to noe he dun haf a fix off day like all his hse mates do. His off days r mostly on weekdays depending on his work schedule. Supper n drinking with his gang over his place was oso quite normal. I even help massage his shoulder after he knew I did sports massage previously.

1 quiet afternoon, I intend to go for a swim. I didn't know it was his off day too n was reali happy to bump into him at e pool toilet. After entering e toilet, I saw him totally in nude standing at e urinal peeing. The side view of his nude body n urinal were facing my direction n e pee splashing out fr his dark thick uncut cock was clearly seen. We loudly said 'hey' to each other n I stood near e urinal talking to him while my eyes were admiring his piece of meat. After peeing, he pulled back his foreskin with his thumb n index finger to clear his pee droplets n then continuously flipping his thick meat up n down hard with a loud "peak peak" sound. I m reali controlling my erection. When we were changing into our trunk at e bench, he suddenly gave a naughty slap on my butt n said "白白滑滑" ! When he was near pulling up his trunk, I use my hand to flip up fr his balls n cock n said "好粗的一条" ! Absolutely nice to feel his spongy thick meat. 

After our swim he asked for a massage at my place. I told him sure n y not shower at my place too for convenient. We both wrapped our towel at waist after drying n proceeded up to my place.

After entering my hse n wooden door closed, he put down his things on sofa n pulled off his towel. I pointed to him e toilet is over there. He went over to take a look n said he will use my bath amenities. He walk back to e sofa, stripped off his red trunk n took e towel with him. Not shy, he walk nude into e kitchen upon seeing me there n asked for a glass of warm water. While he was drinking e water n talking to me, I stripped off my trunk at e washing machine infront of him. Seems tat we both r enjoying each other nude. After drinking, he put e glass in e basin then again gave a slap on my butt n laugh before walking to e toilet. He didn't close e toilet door while showering. Soon he shouted to me tat e water is not getting warm. I went in to help n notice his cock was half erected with cock head exposed out his foreskin. I m slowly  gog hard when adjusting e heater n waiting for e water to turn warm. He was all e time soaping himself when I m adjusting e heater for him n he probably saw me slowly gog hard at tis time. He rubbed a handful of shower gel on my back when I m still working on e heater n said "来吧一起洗吧!" I turned my head n saw his cock was oreadi hard erected like a crescent pointing left. We both clearly noe wat we wanted fr each other eyes. My hand went over to stroke n play on his soapy hard cock. He pulled me onto his wet soapy body n then inserted his middle finger into my hole n instantly touches my p-spot. He is reali an 'expert'! I gave a soft moan. We foreplay in e shower for quite awhile before proceeding to my bed. He told me his wife was never good in sex n not a good sucker too. He enjoy cock polishing. He can reali control as long as possible for not cumming. His favorite position is missionary. He fxxx me rough n luv watching me in pain fr tis position. Not forgetting he likes to hold onto my head hard n mouth fxxx me when I m sucking his hard meat. 

Our secret affair went on for 4yrs. Sneaking to my place in wee hr for sex was common n convenient. Juz bring along his keys, close door n walk over in underwear will do. I m quite surprise a man at tis age can still maintain a high sex drive n true tat older men r more experience in sex.

2yrs back, he return to China for CNY n then e pandemic started getting worst. He can't return to SG n was attached to e office over there. Hoping he will soon return. His 4 hse mates r quite boring. 

1 over yr back, I did share my Twitter link of a foto of him I first taken when he was lazing on e chair at pool in his red swimming trunk. But link was removed after 10mins of posting. 

On 10/24/2021 at 1:02 AM, Guest Guest said:

Ignore if u tink my story is fake no nid nasty comments n pardon my bad english. 

6yrs ago, I seduced a 56yo man fr China who shifted into e unit across mine. His unit live 5 men fr China including him working for a local offshore marine. Tho 3 were younger than him n 1 was around his age, he was e oni 1 who got e kind of manly daddy charm n will always chat with me when we bump into each other. 

We r staying in an old condo with oni 2 blks. Fr e day I shifted in, I hardly c people using e swimming pool bcos residents here r mostly seniors or foreigners who rent. But after he moved in, I had seen him few times on weekdays afternoon lazing on e swimming pool chair reading book. He was always in a red swimming trunk n e bulge on his trunk was yummy!

Our hse r facing each other. We always left our wooden door opened with oni our gates closed. When our wooden doors r opened, we can c each other kitchen n laundry yard. Every late nite, I can c him walking in n out e kitchen. Sometimes he was oni wearing underwear n sometimes wearing shorts. I had oso observe he is e 1 who always close e wooden door after 12 midnite. 

After many times of seeing him in swimming trunk n underwear, I reali can't stop thinking abt him n so I plan to start seducing him 1 nite. I stripped to nude at my laundry yard n waited for him to come close his wooden door. 10mins past 12am, his unit light went off. I quickly stood at my basin pretending doing washing with my naked back n butt facing his direction. Bingo... e reflection on e reflecting film of my laundry yard windows clearly showing him closing his door slowly n he was watching me. Instead of closing e door with a loud bang tat he usually did, he closed it quietly tis time. I m sure he did not wan to alert me n I had a strong feeling he will peep thru e door hole behind his door watching me. I continue my show for abt 2mins in case he was reali watching at his door hole. I m oreadi half erected with such kinky. I turned around my frontal nude facing his door pretending cleaning e kitchen. I then went into my laundry yard bcos I m reali totally hard. To end my show, I walked out with my hard erection to close my door. 

The next nite reali surprised me. I closed my wooden door earlier than him tis time n waited at my door hole wanted to c if any reaction fr him abt yesterday nite. He was late, he finally came into e kitchen at nearly 1am. He was oni wrapped with a towel at waist n hair was quite wet. He was walking in n out e kitchen n laundry yard. On n off he was oso looking at my direction even tho my wooden door was closed. Suddenly at e laundry yard entrance, he pull off e towel fr his waist n stood in nude drying his hair n body. I instantly went hard upon seeing his thick dark meat hanging with 2 balls. Vision on e door hole was not super clear but can still c his long uncut foreskin n tat bushy pubic. After drying, he wrapped e towel back on his waist n walk to close his wooden door. Fr tis, I can confirm he did actually watch my nude. After tat nite, no more doing of nude show to him bcos I didn't wan to be obvious.

Day by day, we became more friendly n close. Slowly, I get to noe he dun haf a fix off day like all his hse mates do. His off days r mostly on weekdays depending on his work schedule. Supper n drinking with his gang over his place was oso quite normal. I even help massage his shoulder after he knew I did sports massage previously.

1 quiet afternoon, I intend to go for a swim. I didn't know it was his off day too n was reali happy to bump into him at e pool toilet. After entering e toilet, I saw him totally in nude standing at e urinal peeing. The side view of his nude body n urinal were facing my direction n e pee splashing out fr his dark thick uncut cock was clearly seen. We loudly said 'hey' to each other n I stood near e urinal talking to him while my eyes were admiring his piece of meat. After peeing, he pulled back his foreskin with his thumb n index finger to clear his pee droplets n then continuously flipping his thick meat up n down hard with a loud "peak peak" sound. I m reali controlling my erection. When we were changing into our trunk at e bench, he suddenly gave a naughty slap on my butt n said "白白滑滑" ! When he was near pulling up his trunk, I use my hand to flip up fr his balls n cock n said "好粗的一条" ! Absolutely nice to feel his spongy thick meat. 

After our swim he asked for a massage at my place. I told him sure n y not shower at my place too for convenient. We both wrapped our towel at waist after drying n proceeded up to my place.

After entering my hse n wooden door closed, he put down his things on sofa n pulled off his towel. I pointed to him e toilet is over there. He went over to take a look n said he will use my bath amenities. He walk back to e sofa, stripped off his red trunk n took e towel with him. Not shy, he walk nude into e kitchen upon seeing me there n asked for a glass of warm water. While he was drinking e water n talking to me, I stripped off my trunk at e washing machine infront of him. Seems tat we both r enjoying each other nude. After drinking, he put e glass in e basin then again gave a slap on my butt n laugh before walking to e toilet. He didn't close e toilet door while showering. Soon he shouted to me tat e water is not getting warm. I went in to help n notice his cock was half erected with cock head exposed out his foreskin. I m slowly  gog hard when adjusting e heater n waiting for e water to turn warm. He was all e time soaping himself when I m adjusting e heater for him n he probably saw me slowly gog hard at tis time. He rubbed a handful of shower gel on my back when I m still working on e heater n said "来吧一起洗吧!" I turned my head n saw his cock was oreadi hard erected like a crescent pointing left. We both clearly noe wat we wanted fr each other eyes. My hand went over to stroke n play on his soapy hard cock. He pulled me onto his wet soapy body n then inserted his middle finger into my hole n instantly touches my p-spot. He is reali an 'expert'! I gave a soft moan. We foreplay in e shower for quite awhile before proceeding to my bed. He told me his wife was never good in sex n not a good sucker too. He enjoy cock polishing. He can reali control as long as possible for not cumming. His favorite position is missionary. He fxxx me rough n luv watching me in pain fr tis position. Not forgetting he likes to hold onto my head hard n mouth fxxx me when I m sucking his hard meat. 

Our secret affair went on for 4yrs. Sneaking to my place in wee hr for sex was common n convenient. Juz bring along his keys, close door n walk over in underwear will do. I m quite surprise a man at tis age can still maintain a high sex drive n true tat older men r more experience in sex.

2yrs back, he return to China for CNY n then e pandemic started getting worst. He can't return to SG n was attached to e office over there. Hoping he will soon return. His 4 hse mates r quite boring. 

1 over yr back, I did share my Twitter link of a foto of him I first taken when he was lazing on e chair at pool in his red swimming trunk. But link was removed after 10mins of posting. 

He must be so good in bed that you still long for his return after 4 years together. I wonder if he has had same sex encounter before you since he acted like a natural your first time. Thanks for sharing .

Wonderful sweet and very sexciting encounter and affair! Glad you decided to share. Really got hot reading it. Hope your hot China daddy can return soon.

Edited by Daddyhunter

On 10/24/2021 at 9:22 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Wonderful sweet and very sexciting encounter and affair! Glad you decided to share. Really got hot reading it. Hope your hot China daddy can return soon.

How about you ? Any hot story to share ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Wow… sounds hot

On 10/26/2021 at 9:56 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Nope! I lead a boring sex life Im afraid…

I empathize with you.  I had, not a BORING sex life, but a VERY REDUCED sex life until I was close to my 50s.  At this time, after I got divorced, I started to join the gay scene.

But... but I have NEVER seduced an OLDER man.  On the contrary,  I have dedicated my interests in seducing YOUNGER guys.  :)  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.