Male HQ

Seduce older man

dsd

On 11/29/2021 at 12:25 AM, Guest guest said:

I'm one of the very rare. A friend called me a charity sex volunteer. When I was much younger I love to cruise at Raffles city. 80s/90s. The ones I accept are usually old man & outta shape. It gave me a great kick to know they had almost struck lottery bringing me back and doing whatever they want. Only problem they're so happy I was willing they treated me so damn well I had to beg to be dominated and used. I must have been abused at every level of the hotel upstairs with all sorts of men, mostly whites. Best was a Quantas pilot who called his friend over when he's finished. Stuffed in every hole. Took so many loads back then its scary thinking of it now. Other times i hang out at Hong Lim & vicinity to suck off older men give them my ass if they want. If I'm still not satisfied, I head down to Pearl Center coffeeshops where a few dirty old men there will recognise me. It only takes on big mouth to make me very famous there. They'll bring me upstairs or the carpark, strip me totally naked and suck them to completion. At times I dont' even need dinner after all the juice they fed me. Thinking back its really shameless. Luckily or sadly I think many of them are gone now. Maybe a few very old ones left since I myself have become old. But it was at the hotels at Raffles City where I had my wildest moments. I figured, most are tourist or visitors, I won't see them again, no one will know all the sluttiest dirtiest things I did there. Until now I istill love men older than me, sucking them off even if they're not fully hard, but mostly they just love to hug and molest me all over.

Glad to know it so dedicated to your craft 💞

I'm one of the very rare. A friend called me a charity sex volunteer. When I was much younger I love to cruise at Raffles city. 80s/90s. The ones I accept are usually old man & outta shape. It gave me a great kick to know they had almost struck lottery bringing me back and doing whatever they want. Only problem they're so happy I was willing they treated me so damn well I had to beg to be dominated and used. I must have been abused at every level of the hotel upstairs with all sorts of men, mostly whites. Best was a Quantas pilot who called his friend over when he's finished. Stuffed in every hole. Took so many loads back then its scary thinking of it now. Other times i hang out at Hong Lim & vicinity to suck off older men give them my ass if they want. If I'm still not satisfied, I head down to Pearl Center coffeeshops where a few dirty old men there will recognise me. It only takes on big mouth to make me very famous there. They'll bring me upstairs or the carpark, strip me totally naked and suck them to completion. At times I dont' even need dinner after all the juice they fed me. Thinking back its really shameless. Luckily or sadly I think many of them are gone now. Maybe a few very old ones left since I myself have become old. But it was at the hotels at Raffles City where I had my wildest moments. I figured, most are tourist or visitors, I won't see them again, no one will know all the sluttiest dirtiest things I did there. Until now I istill love men older than me, sucking them off even if they're not fully hard, but mostly they just love to hug and molest me all over.

Lol. Kinky

Looking back, you shouldn't have any regret.  You have lived to the fullest.

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 11/28/2021 at 10:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

It all depend how e older man look. Some 50 or 60 daddies still look great with their age. I suppose u oso dun wan a big tummy haggard old man. 

True.  Very few young ones like big tummy old man, if at all.

I Am One That Is Rare Too , I Like To Give My Butthole To Those Old Man Or As Mentioned Out Of Shape Old Man...Can Say Its Charity Sex To Them...Cos They Are Those Who Are Being Ignored And Cast Out Group That Will Face Those Rejections Which Is Very Sad ...Thus I Feel That I Like To Give My Butthole To Them ...Knowing My Butthole Being Able To Serve Them And Makes Them Feel Good Makes Me Feels Good Mentally That My Butthole Is Able To Help Them,,,

Edited by Hole4use

• 4 weeks later...

I will never forget the day we first met — Christmas Eve! He has neat white silvery hair, fit and toned muscles, smooth and shiny knees, sweaty tight body. The way he hugs me, strokes my thigh, so indulgent and slow, his reserved but sincere manners, his quiet polished tone of voice and way of talking. How he said hesitatingly that he is way older than me, too old for me — and yet how he swiftly took my hand, swerved and slotted his fingers between mine so effortlessly, gripped my hand so snugly and firmly, and pulled ahead of me as we crossed the street, as my heart melted into my veins and the warmth flowed from my arm into his palm…

On 12/28/2021 at 9:53 AM, HC-B said:

I will never forget the day we first met — Christmas Eve! He has neat white silvery hair, fit and toned muscles, smooth and shiny knees, sweaty tight body. The way he hugs me, strokes my thigh, so indulgent and slow, his reserved but sincere manners, his quiet polished tone of voice and way of talking. How he said hesitatingly that he is way older than me, too old for me — and yet how he swiftly took my hand, swerved and slotted his fingers between mine so effortlessly, gripped my hand so snugly and firmly, and pulled ahead of me as we crossed the street, as my heart melted into my veins and the warmth flowed from my arm into his palm…

Sounds delicious

On 12/27/2021 at 8:15 PM, megadicck said:

Yes you 🥫

This is so sweet!   I have to admit that I am seducible...

I am so tough and apparently difficult,  but when someone smartly finds the key to my heart, like first my wife and then my long term bf did,  once they opened it they got in without difficulty. 

On 12/28/2021 at 12:24 PM, Steve5380 said:

This is so sweet!   I have to admit that I am seducible...

I am so tough and apparently difficult,  but when someone smartly finds the key to my heart, like first my wife and then my long term bf did,  once they opened it they got in without difficulty. 

Good to know you're so optimistic

I plan to help them horny unclss just wondt how to start 🥺

Not saying u btw 😂

On 11/29/2021 at 5:25 AM, Guest guest said:

😛 Strangely, when I cruised at Raffles city during the millennium years I encountered more btm and were mostly white men (age 40s - 70s). I guess things that never change would be they are all foreigners and mostly work for the airlines. 

Edited by cityhallguy

Guest slutbtm
On 12/28/2021 at 3:43 PM, cityhallguy said:

😛 Strangely, when I cruised at Raffles city during the millennium years I encountered more btm and were mostly white men (age 40s - 70s). I guess things that never change would be they are all foreigners and mostly work for the airlines. 

I guess we just have instincts on who we choose. Oddly I cruised there very frequently. Always joked I know every hotel rooms upstairs. None of those that brought me up there were btm. There were businessmen, tourist and yes airline crew. I lost my virginity to an Air New Zealand crew and probably used by every Quantas gay crew. So many of them stay there! Good times it was. Other that the hotels above I've been brought to Raffles, Pan Pacific, Peninsula etc. I rarely played with local guys. Have a strong preference for whites.

On 12/29/2021 at 7:14 AM, Guest slutbtm said:

I guess we just have instincts on who we choose. Oddly I cruised there very frequently. Always joked I know every hotel rooms upstairs. None of those that brought me up there were btm. There were businessmen, tourist and yes airline crew. I lost my virginity to an Air New Zealand crew and probably used by every Quantas gay crew. So many of them stay there! Good times it was. Other that the hotels above I've been brought to Raffles, Pan Pacific, Peninsula etc. I rarely played with local guys. Have a strong preference for whites.

Yes, those will the days,… I remembered hanging around at level 2/3 near the escalator or the toilet hidden at the Market restaurant. Then using instinct and eye contacts to check if the guy that you are looking interested in you too. I also do notice quite a few frequent Asian cruisers there too, and thankfully we have different taste of men. Western old men who likes Asian boys or men are easy to seduce.

On 12/28/2021 at 12:53 PM, HC-B said:

So descriptive, you should be a writer.

Who was that? N then what happened?

You met a playboy.

On 12/29/2021 at 10:14 AM, Guest Pass said:

I think older guys who have proven themselves in work or other areas can be attractive for their abilities... whether they good looking/body not the issue to some.

I totally agree... 😍

Remember seeing blood stain on tissue when wiping my ass after my China daddy had fxxk me for e 1st time.  Knowing e bleed was cause by friction when his thick hard cock was constantly gog in n out but still quite kinky in e way like I lost my virgin to him. 😁

I think older guys who have proven themselves in work or other areas can be attractive for their abilities... whether they good looking/body not the issue to some.

On 12/29/2021 at 11:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

Remember seeing blood stain on tissue when wiping my ass after my China daddy had fxxk me for e 1st time.  Knowing e bleed was cause by friction when his thick hard cock was constantly gog in n out but still quite kinky in e way like I lost my virgin to him. 😁

Hi you’re back! How’s your hunky 60s China daddy doing? Still keeping in touch with him?

On 12/30/2021 at 1:21 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Hi you’re back! How’s your hunky 60s China daddy doing? Still keeping in touch with him?

He is still in China, will not be back anytime soon. We haf been chatting on wechat. He even video call me sometimes when he was in a shower. 🤣

On 12/30/2021 at 7:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

He is still in China, will not be back anytime soon. We haf been chatting on wechat. He even video call me sometimes when he was in a shower. 🤣

Oh! Your China daddy … the one who is your neighbor and can always walk over to your unit to have raunchy midnight or near midnight sessions with you … how convenient!

Guess u must have missed him a lot.

You mean their abilities in making love or ?

• 3 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 2:12 AM, mate69 said:

LOL

all so horny

On 12/30/2021 at 7:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

Oh! Your China daddy … the one who is your neighbor and can always walk over to your unit to have raunchy midnight or near midnight sessions with you … how convenient!

Guess u must have missed him a lot.

Ya 

Should host 

• 9 months later...
On 12/30/2021 at 7:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

My China daddy will be back to sg end of e mth. He came out with a plan of coming back 1 week earlier to stay at my place before his work starts. He will not let his housemates noe he will be back earlier. His flight will arrive sg past mid nite n upon reaching home, he can sneak into my place. He told me he can still leave my hse during e day time when all his housemates r at work, so nobody will noe he is oreadi back.🤣

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My China daddy will be back to sg end of e mth. He came out with a plan of coming back 1 week earlier to stay at my place before his work starts. He will not let his housemates noe he will be back earlier. His flight will arrive sg past mid nite n upon reaching home, he can sneak into my place. He told me he can still leave my hse during e day time when all his housemates r at work, so nobody will noe he is oreadi back.🤣

Don't moan too loud. Later his housemates know that he is back.

Guest Housemate
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U tell us for what ?? go airport and welcome him ah ?? 

We dont care if he sneak into your bedroom storeroom etc 

But we care if u have lust pics w him , do share w us 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.