Male HQ

Joe's Home Based Javanese, Relaxing, Body to Body & Sensual Massage @Woodlands MRT (5 mins walk)

• G_M changed the title to Joe's Home Based Javanese Massage @Woodlands
  • Eddie Adrika changed the title to Joe's Home Based Javanese Massage @Woodlands MRT (5 mins walk)
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2022 at 6:30 PM, BlowsNwhistles said:

Have tried Joe's massage. Very good strength (ask to adjust to your liking), great experience.

Would be my go to massage if i wasn't staying so far from woodlands 😑

Price is definitely good value, definitely much better than most hbm I've tried.

Thank you. Much appreciated! 🙏🏽

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear everyone, 

Thanks for your feedback.

I have to be upfront that there isn't much reviews on my massage services at BW forum. 

Nevertheless, I do have many satisfied and returning clients who are now regulars for my services. 

As much I understand your concerns and expectations, I do hope that one day you will be able to try on my massage services in order for you to experience and feel the difference that many satisfied clients have.

Kindly do add me via Line or Tele 

ID: eddieadrika 

I look forward to you trying out my services in the future. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Joe

5568E7B0-E7CD-46D2-9877-CE0A8C1CB851.thumb.jpeg.f199f3b96483de7861117fb2951a47e3.jpeg

Edited by Eddie Adrika

Some essential oils, a nice massage followed by a power nap helps to start your day on the right note. After a week full of running around, this becomes the perfect rejuvenation.

Make your booking now! Kindly do add me via Line or Tele.

Yours sincerely,

Joe

7A24C31B-8882-4D19-94C2-0DE4501F6BBC.thumb.jpeg.c708e5be58db546ad487ad97bed508b5.jpeg

Edited by Eddie Adrika

Massage therapy has been shown to relieve depression, especially in people who have chronic fatigue syndrome; other studies also suggest benefit for other populations.

Make your booking now. Kindly do add me via Line or Tele.

Yours sincerely,

Joe

1F97CAB4-F6E8-4808-A828-2BB418D129EE.thumb.jpeg.0423f6d7d1504002a59d5e2eb0c20b52.jpeg

I always think you will look better after a yoga class. It's the same as a massage. We look so amazing after a massage because we're relaxed.

Make your booking now. Kindly do add me via Line or Tele.

Yours sincerely,

Joe

0B961347-18ED-4D6C-852E-4F7681964030.thumb.jpeg.f79253b1bb0a1296707d1bf6ca102c98.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Give it a try if you haven’t… 

“You may also consider relaxing / sensual massage. No words can explain it better than clients to experience it by themselves as the massage combines a relaxing muscle loosening techniques, body to body massage and sensual massage all at the same time. It may sound erotic, but it is surprisingly stimulating at the same time.” 

E81AFFEA-5CAD-4732-9107-E727609756E3.thumb.jpeg.981974df695c372814fc4caf2db8d76e.jpeg

• Eddie Adrika changed the title to Joe's Home Based Javanese, Relaxing, B2B & Sensual Massage @Woodlands MRT (5 mins walk)
  • Eddie Adrika changed the title to Joe's Home Based Javanese, Relaxing, Body to Body & Sensual Massage @Woodlands MRT (5 mins walk)
On 7/19/2022 at 11:31 AM, Eddie Adrika said:

Beauty is only skin deep. I think what's really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.

On 7/20/2022 at 7:14 AM, Eddie Adrika said:

When we give ourselves the chance to let go of all our tension, the body's natural capacity to heal itself can begin to work.

On 7/22/2022 at 6:29 AM, Eddie Adrika said:

Be fit. It will keep your body and skin looking good.

Masseur are only allowed 2 ads per week. and you are posting every day.

DO NOT HOG THE FOLDER or you will be given 1 week holiday.

I do not want to see you post until next week.

Don't make me come after you!

On 8/17/2022 at 8:30 AM, Guelph said:

Walking distance from Woodlands mrt.

Go with open mind, expect nothing. And you'll be surprised. Good for those who are adventurous and looking for something different. 

Shower before and after, with lots of shampoo / shower bath to choose. 

Thank you. Much appreciated! 🙏🏽

I have not had a massage for ages, since 2019! Today, I had one of with Joe. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. He was friendly and spot on in terms of pressure applied and knowing the areas which required more attention. Though Woodlands is a little far for me, it was worth the journey and will definitely make a second trip soon. Thanks Joe. 

On 8/29/2022 at 12:36 PM, redmeat said:

I have not had a massage for ages, since 2019! Today, I had one of with Joe. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. He was friendly and spot on in terms of pressure applied and knowing the areas which required more attention. Though Woodlands is a little far for me, it was worth the journey and will definitely make a second trip soon. Thanks Joe. 

Thank you so much! Glad that you enjoyed the session. See you soon! 🙏🏽

• Eddie Adrika changed the title to Joe's Home Based Javanese, Relaxing, Body to Body & Sensual Massage @Woodlands MRT (5 mins walk)