Male HQ

Joe's Home Based Javanese, Relaxing, Body to Body & Sensual Massage @Woodlands MRT (5 mins walk)

Dear everyone, 

Thanks for your feedback.

I have to be upfront that there isn't much reviews on my massage services at BW forum. 

Nevertheless, I do have many satisfied and returning clients who are now regulars for my services. 

As much I understand your concerns and expectations, I do hope that one day you will be able to try on my massage services in order for you to experience and feel the difference that many satisfied clients have.

I look forward to you trying out my services in the future. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Joe

23 hours ago, JT2021sg said:

Visited Joe for first time. Friendly masseur who made you feel at ease and you don't feel rushed. Good techniques which made you relaxed and I slept well that night. 

Thank you for the compliment and I am happy to know that you truly enjoyed the session. Take care and hope to see you again.

Dear everyone, 

Thanks for your feedback.

I have to be upfront that there isn't much reviews on my massage services at BW forum. 

Nevertheless, I do have many satisfied and returning clients who are now regulars for my services. 

As much I understand your concerns and expectations, I do hope that one day you will be able to try on my massage services in order for you to experience and feel the difference that many satisfied clients have.

I look forward to you trying out my services in the future. Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Joe

35471240-BFFF-4AFB-A980-66B086B65025.thumb.jpeg.9baf5a34944d30e1011b15b0a37e786f.jpeg

On 8/29/2022 at 12:36 PM, redmeat said:

I have not had a massage for ages, since 2019! Today, I had one of with Joe. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. He was friendly and spot on in terms of pressure applied and knowing the areas which required more attention. Though Woodlands is a little far for me, it was worth the journey and will definitely make a second trip soon. Thanks Joe. 

Did you go for Javanese style or the other…?

• Eddie Adrika changed the title to Joe's Home Based Javanese, Relaxing, Body to Body, Sensual & Prostate Massage @Woodlands MRT (5 mins walk)
  • Eddie Adrika changed the title to Joe's Home Based Javanese, Relaxing, Body to Body & Sensual Massage @Woodlands MRT (5 mins walk)

Went for Joe’s massage for the second time, which turned out even better than the first time.

His technique remains great, applying the right pressure and strength and perfectly covering every part of my body. Joe really tried his very best to make sure I was comfortable and liked what he was doing and I was incredibly satisfied with the session and will 100% book him again soon. 

A big plus point for Joe is that he makes it a point to remember his clients well and I was surprised he could remember my posts years ago.

Thanks Joe! 

1 hour ago, redmeat said:

Went for Joe’s massage for the second time, which turned out even better than the first time.

His technique remains great, applying the right pressure and strength and perfectly covering every part of my body. Joe really tried his very best to make sure I was comfortable and liked what he was doing and I was incredibly satisfied with the session and will 100% book him again soon. 

A big plus point for Joe is that he makes it a point to remember his clients well and I was surprised he could remember my posts years ago.

Thanks Joe! 

Thank you for your feedback and encouraging words, I appreciated it very much and it certainly goes a long way for me to provide even better service in the the future. 

Do reach out to me again if you would like to arrange for another massage service. I look forward to serving you soon. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

If you’re looking for a massage, do contact me via

Tele or Line: @eddieadrika 

I also posted some of my clients reviews on my Twitter account.

https://mobile.twitter.com/eddieadrika

Have a wonderful week ahead and a Happy New Year 2023.

Thank you.

Joe 

Hello everyone!

If you’re looking for a massage, do contact me via

Happy Monday and a wonderful week ahead.

Thank you.

Joe 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead.

Thank you.

Joe 

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

Joe

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

Joe

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

Joe

On 10/9/2021 at 2:07 AM, Eddie Adrika said:

5A2C74DF-1AC9-41D2-B124-6F498C9DD82E.thumb.jpeg.7abcafdfa89bf2a1ee4612dbeee84fb6.jpeg

Hello everyone! 

I am a masseur, providing a pure legit full body Javanese style massage.

Javanese massage is a form of a traditional massage originated from Java, Indonesia which acts on the pressure points either by incorporating essential therapeutic oil or moisturing body lotion of your choice depending on your needs and specific body customisation.

You may also consider relaxing / sensual massage. No words can explain it better than clients to experience it by themselves as the massage combines a relaxing muscle loosening techniques, body to body massage and sensual massage all at the same time. It may sound erotic, but it is surprisingly stimulating at the same time.

Best to book the session at 90 minutes duration as 75 minutes is a little too short for a full body experience.

I can do prostate massage too if specially requested. 

6A5F6D12-2046-4C89-A772-E83A4F2A45D4.thumb.jpeg.4e1d39ad90eff2b185ba750c827ea4c8.jpeg

Usually my massage started from your back area, your neck, head and shoulders to both of your arms, palm and fingers going down to your spinal, waist, buttocks, legs, your foot and toes, to the front body too like thighs, chest, stomach, groin, etc…

4C5A1BF8-2348-4E54-8680-9EC9962E9A3D.thumb.jpeg.9ad1cf3505ae1f1835953936592490b2.jpeg

My massage incorporates the finest selection of essential therapeutic oils such as Jojoba, Lavender Chamomile, Eucalyptus Rosemary, Rose Yard and Lemongrass which works well in not just moisturising the skin, reduces tension on tired muscles but also rejuvenates your mood during the massage.

1CF27F92-ECD4-4403-B8D2-A85D217695AD.thumb.jpeg.11bee041e75c015529580ef681e4739a.jpeg

In-call only: 

$60 for 75 minutes duration 

$75 for 90 minutes duration 

$100 for 120 minutes duration 

Body Scrub: 

$25 for 30 minutes duration 

(Exfoliating skin with Thai Jasmine, Lemongrass Mint or Rose Yard of your choice)

A body scrub removes dead skin cells, increases blood circulation and cleanses skin through exfoliation. Also known as body polish, it consists of a liquid base with exfoliating granules which slough off dead skin when you massage it over your body. This action boosts blood circulation and drains your lymph nodes by increasing the blood flow to your skin’s surface.

B5B65B8E-C7C1-44A2-9662-3840E263B6C8.jpeg.0d7b898a5688794a31535277d6053408.jpeg

For enquiry and booking, please add me via Tele or Line

ID: eddieadrika 

Thank you,

Joe 

(I reside alone and my massage is mostly performed in a totally discreet setting and ensuring my client receives the best relaxed ambience possible. My client's privacy is my primary priority. Rest assured that I am fully vaccinated and I do hope that my client too are vaccinated.)

*** ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY ***

91AD352B-0CE6-455A-8270-BC00BD8047B7.thumb.jpeg.244653e35c742e180a2f666509640805.jpeg

74C95218-8201-4370-AF2F-55AD67BC5EAF.thumb.jpeg.74d72f3a8cb6af0a65941ab7a76bcf4c.jpeg

6A8747D5-5606-4078-A5E1-45B6D20EDF81.jpeg.c06c0a8b6a07d0cc1d5b3d5f75437402.jpeg

“In this hectic life, we have no time to take care of ourselves, hence massage is needed for rejuvenation and stress reduction. A massage is very holistic and natural.” - Nargis Fakhir 

16809888-A929-4107-8024-0F517EF07372.thumb.jpeg.73e9d924af1c11b9752c9d9c2c484625.jpeg

CB5E06B9-47DA-40E2-B12D-427891A93619.thumb.jpeg.54ac9d02d29dc1f0d31c5edb700718b2.jpeg

Nice photography looks like a massage service by an Abercrombie & Fitch or even better. Love to try out your services soon 🤎🧡🩶

16 minutes ago, Yeryk said:

Nice photography looks like a massage service by an Abercrombie & Fitch or even better. Love to try out your services soon 🤎🧡🩶

Haha~ I suppose because I was in the fashion industry and been surrounded in all things beautiful in these creative world. A good eyes in photography. Thank you for noticing.

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

• 1 month later...